Leap of Faith (Fourquel to Lo...

By Brooke488

This is book number four in the Louis' Little Sister series, it is also the last book. Jamie's tour ends and... More

Ch. 1: Liam's Flashbacks
Ch. 2: Last Show of Tour
Ch. 3: Reunited
Ch. 5: Surprise Visits
Ch 6: Angry Jamie
Ch. 7: Jamie's Conscience
Ch. 8: Maroon
Ch. 9: Zayn's Words of Wisdom
Ch. 10: Movie Night with Liam
Ch. 11: Confessions & Confusion
Ch. 12: Explanations
Authors Note!
Ch. 13: Sam
Ch. 14: Skype
Ch. 15: Leap of Faith (Finale!)
Epilogue
End of SERIES Note.

Ch. 4: The Key

1.9K 67 30
By Brooke488

(A/N: SHORT SHORT SHORT CHAPTER FOR DRAMTIC AFFECT

*Niall's POV* (A/N: WHERE YA BEEN, FOOL?!)

  I looked up at the ceiling fan as it spun.

   Yep, this is what my life has come to. 

   Okay, so, I haven't been particularly happy since Liam and Jamie got together. I had been trying to come up with a plan to get her back just before he swooped in and took her from beneath my nose. It honestly infuriated me. I know, the fans may think that they are perfect for each other because they are so alike, but that's why we're perfect for each other.

   The saying opposites attract? I don't believe in that. Relationships need to have things in common as well as things that are nothing alike. That's exactly like me and Jamie.

  ~I drink, Jamie doesn't; neither does Liam.

 ~I love heights; Jamie doesn't, neither does Liam.

~Liam takes things serious when you can make it fun, I make it fun.

~Jamie and I eat the same amount of food if we want too

~We have the same movie tastes, Liam just likes Toy Story.

   That's just a few things. Like, when the heights come around, Liam is scared too, he wouldn't be able to hold her and calm her down like I could. Me drinking, I get that's what got me staring at this ceiling fan in the first place, but Jamie respected my enjoyment as long as I didn't go overboard.

   So now I'm here, running my past relationship through my mind. Great.

   I look on my bedside table. It had pictures of Jamie and I on it, in frames, laying around. It has a keychain which has the Snapback she got me as well. But then I saw something I forgot about-

   The key to Jamie's flat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 230 19
{Book 2} A year has gone by since Louis and Harry have admitted their love for each other. After four months of dating, Louis decided it was fine for...
492K 7.4K 46
BOOK 1: She was a twenty one year old, trying to live her dream of managing a café. He was a member of the world famous boy band who didn't believe l...
171K 2.9K 200
*MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FIRST BOOK* Who knew him liking a photo meant a future together?
123K 2.9K 19
Niall's absolutly in love with his best friend, and so he decided to make a book only for Liam. But there is a problem. Harry and Louis found it and...