Star Gazers | Completed✔

By Le_me_love_you

"What're are you doing?" I asked terrified. He took a strand of my hair, and started playing with it while lo... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
School sucks!
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
I'm back
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenry-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five

Chapter sixteen

129 10 11
By Le_me_love_you

[Warning: gonna get a little steamy here, but nothing serious.]He he he.

This is the after party.

Week eleven _(sunday)

Kristen's POV

Mr and Mrs Jones went to sleep half an hour ago, it was only me, Nathan, Peter, Maya, Rose, Sapphire and Elliot, all sitting in the living room. We were talking about funny and embarrassing memories, we were already half way through laughing when Peter suggested we should play a game.

I noticed that Peter, Saph's cousin, was very funny, he would do facial expressions and voices you would die laughing. "Dirty Truth or Dare?" He suggested.

It didn't take us long before we settled down in a circle, with a half water bottle in the middle. "I'll go first." Nathan spook.

He spun the bottle, and it landed on Maya, both of them held a smirk on their faces; Nathan's held an evil one, while Maya held a challenging one. Oh boy.

"Truth or Dare?" Nathan asked slowly.

"I'll go for truth, since I always choose dare." Maya said.

Nathan made a silent evil laugh, "so you have chosen."

She nodded, "so I have, just ask me the damn question." She said impatiently.

"My question is, have you ever watched porn?"

We all laughed at his question, Maya scrunched her face in disgust, "ew no! I might not be innocent but I would never." She shivered.

So it was Maya's turn, she spun the bottle and it landed on Peter, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Well, we all know that you lost your innocence," she wiggled her eyebrows, "just tell us how it went?"

He pursed his lips, "what am I supposed to say? I guess I was nervous as fuck," he chuckled, shaking his head, "I remember I still had that weird hair cut, I went to this girl's house to do our project, and her parents were there."

A lot of Ohhhhs was heard, which made him chuckle, "We got a little intimate, one thing led to another, we were both half naked in bed," he blushed slightly, "I wore a condom that she gave me, and was ready to do it, was I still nervous? Fuck yeah! I was yelling like a girl inside my head," We all snickered, he smiled amusingly, "let's just say I had trouble finding the right hole." He finished quickly, shrugging.

We all bursted out laughing, all of us commenting.

He took the bottle and spun it, it landed on me, "Truth." I said without hesitation.

"What is your favorite sex position?" He asked. A few chuckling here and there.

"The spoon." I shrugged laughing. I took the bottle, and it landed on Elliot. "Well, hello there." I spook, using that smirk.

He raised his eyebrow with an amused look, "Dare."

Sapphire stifle a laugh, covering it with a cough, I just smiled, "You do know this is dirty truth or Dare right?"

He nodded, so I continued, "Alright then, I dare you to. ." I took a moment to think, then looked at him, "give little Saphy over there a lap dance."

Nathan's face went pale, while Peter laughed his ass off, Maya joined him of course, Rose giggled, a blush on her face, Sapphire was shell shocked, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

Elliot, well, there wasn't much of a reaction, he just stared at me with a confused look, "You want me to give her a lap dance?"

I nodded, a smirk on my face, I looked at Sapphire and winked. "You both can do it privately, but you need to video tape it."

Elliot nodded, took Sapphire's hand, and went upstairs. Holy shit this is happening. Peter and Maya never stopped laughing, "will you guys shut up!" Nathan scowled at them, obviously not happy with the idea of a guy giving his sister a lap dance.

"You couldn't pick other than innocent little Sapphire?" Peter asked me. "Poor her, she must be terrified."

I shook my head, a laugh escaped my lips.

After a few moments, Elliot and Sapphire came downstairs, Sapphire's face looked red tomato, while Elliot's face was casual.

He gave us his phone, and Maya played the video:

Sapphire was sitting on the edge of her bed, and Elliot was in front of her, there was a music in the background. Elliot started to get closer to her, he straddled her hips, sitting on her lap, and started grinding. Sapphire covered her face with her hands in embarrassment, Elliot was quick to remove them, he sent her a look that she quickly nodded.

He stared kissing her neck, to her cheeks then back to her neck, he held her hand and placed it on the back of his neck, he took the other one and intertwined their fingers together, all this time he was kissing her neck and grinding, moans were heard, loud and clear, he stood up and started twerking. He stopped and just stared at her, and she stared back, and then all of a sudden, they bursted out laughing.

Elliot fell backwards to the ground laughing, while Sapphire laid on her bed holding her stomache. Elliot stood up with a toothful smile on his face and walked towards the phone, and the video ended.

We all stared at both of them, something is going on between them, I can feel my ship coming from the distance, Selliot!

"Now it's my turn." Elliot spook, he turned the bottle, and it landed on Nathan. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Nathan replied.

"I dare you to have a minute make out session with Kristen."

What the FUCK?!! Damn karma's a bitch.

Both Nathan's eyes and mine widened, Nathan looked at me, then back at Elliot, "Truth?"

Elliot shook his head, "Can't change now. You can do the same thing me and Saph did."

I rolled my eyes, both Nathan and I went to his bedroom, let's get this over with.

I heard him closing the door, it took him awhile to set the timer and the phone on the desk table, then walked towards me, I felt his body heat hits my back, my heart was beating at a fast pace.

"It'll be over before you know it." Nathan spook, his low and deep voice, along with his hot breaths sent shivers down my spine.

I quickly turned around, smashing my lips on his, he placed his hand on my cheek, while the other went to grab my waist, pulling me closer.

It was a slow kiss at first, but then he bit my bottom lip, asking me for entrance, I opened my mouth and his tongue met mine, I placed my hands on his chest, grabbing a fist of his shirt and pulling him closer. I was already out of breath, so I pulled back, but that didn't stop him, he kissed my cheek, then went down to my jaw and neck, giving me light love bites, we don't want to have marks afterwards.

My hands roamed his body, under his shirt, feeling his muscles flex and tightens under my touch. He groaned, and quickly returned his lips with mine with a bit of force, I kissed him back with much power, just when I felt the bed behind me, the timer went off, surprising us.

We both pulled away, dark blush on our cheeks. I felt the tension, and so I felt the need to break it, I spoke, "You're not a bad kisser." I nodded my head, impressed. I sat on the bed.

"You're not bad yourseld, specially for a first kiss, it was awesome." He replied, with a smirk on his face.

First kiss? This isn't my first- HOLY SHIT!

My eyes widened, "Wait, this was your first kiss!?" I stood up, too shocked to sit.

He glared at me, "Yeah so?"

I held my hands up in surrender, "Nothing, I just thought you had, I mean like how old are you?"

He shrugged, "Twenty."

"Wow and you never had your first kiss!"

He rolled his eyes at me, "Yes, well, now I did, with you."

I'm his first kiss.

I felt a smile creeping its way to my lips, "C'mon, they're probably wondering what happened to us." I held his hand, and walked downstairs.

They stopped laughing when they heard us approaching. "Well finally!" Peter exaggerated.

We sat down, before handing them the video, Sapphire was the first one to snatch it, her eyes widened, but a huge smile was on her face. I'll never hear the end of this.

"So I guess it's my turn, again." Nathan spoke, he took the bottle and twirled it, and it landed on Rose.

"Truth or Dare? Pick wisely." Nathan smirked.

Rose placed her index finger and thumb under her chin, "I'll go with... Dare."

I saw Elliot shaking his head, "I dare you to...seduce Peter." I covered my laugh using my hand, Nathan turned to Peter, "bro, keep your hands to yourself. Capeesh."

Peter nodded his head like a child, "Yes sir."

I saw Rose gulp, "um, I'm not really good at this, I'll look like a fool."

"We're all fools here, don't worry hun." I reassured her.

Peter stood up, and sat on the couch, hands behind his head with a poker face.

Rose went to him, but stopped and turned to us, "so ya'll just gonna watch?"

We all nodded like crazy people, obviously we want to watch this, we're dirty. Elliot stood up, "I'm not gonna watch." Then left towards the kitchen.

Sapphire frowned, then followed him behind.

Rose took her brother's disappearance as an advantage, "can someone play some music?"

I was quick to react, I played insatiable by Darren Hayes.

Rose started dancing slowly, along with the song, she touched her body, feeling sexy and all, then she walked to Peter, who was already looking at her with lust. She placed her hands on his chest, then to his shoulders, massaging him, she was obviously doing sexy faces, because Peter was looking at her lips with so much need.

She stood up, and turned around, giving him her back, and started rubbing her ass on his little junior. Peter groaned, closing his eyes, and his head went backwards, Rose turned around and sat on his lap, straddling him, and grinded on him, one hand holding her hair, while the other held his shoulder, keeping her in place. She continued dancing till the song ended.

Nathan stood up, with a proud smirk on his face, he started clapping, "bravo, you surprised me Rose, never have I thought you'd have this side of you. And you," he looked at Peter, "I'm surprised you held yourself together."

Rose stood up, and blushed when she saw Peter's little buddy a little too excited.

He took a cushion, and covered it, he awkwardly stood up and sat on the ground; back to his place.

The funny thing is, we weren't drunk, so this will be printed on our minds forever.

Elliot came in, along with Sapphire behind him, she held a sad face, "Rose, it's time to go." His face was emotionless. I couldn't read him well. Damn it.

Rose almost tripped, walking towards Elliot, "okay." This girl was eager to get out.

We all said our goodbyes, and then they left. I already planned a sleepover, so there's no way I could run away.

Although I didn't want to, something happened with Sapphire, I can see that she wanted to talk about it, but she just kept quiet the whole time.

Maya and Peter eventually left, Nathan said goodnight then went to his room, Sapphire and I went to her room and locked it.

Emma insisted on giving me her bed to sleep on, while she slept in the guest room, obviously she took the chance to sleep alone.

I changed into my grey sweat pants and dark green long sleeved shirt, then made myself comfortable in bed, Sapphire sat on her bed, with her legs crossed.

I couldn't handle the silence any longer, "so, mind telling me what's wrong?"

And so, she began explaining everything, from day one. something was going on between them, I was right. She stopped when she mentioned the kitchen. Bitch tell me!!

I gave her time to speak, but she remained quiet,"What's wrong Saph?" Once I asked, she cried... she covered her face with her hands, and started sobbing.

I quickly went to her, and hugged her.

Something bad happened back there, I knew Elliot did or said something that hurt sapphire's feelings. Imma kill this fucker. Slowly, and painfully.
_________________________________

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Dies because of evilness* 💀😈

R.I.P
4.12.1999 - 15.6.2016
Sarah Khalid Mohammed
'Her parents favorite daughter, an evil sister
A bitch of a friend, probably the bitchiest of them all'

Nah, I'm right here😆

I still ain't finish with the story, I can't die now! I got some work to do. 😥😥

Hope you liked it, thoughts?

Comment, vote😙😙😙😙😙😙✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348 14 27
This is a story about a girl named Shadow and her broken, lost friend Andre/AJ. They meet at the age of 7, become the best of buddies. Actually, they...
42.5K 1.9K 34
|| This story qualified for ROUND 2 of @YourStoryIndia contest in the TOP TEN stories for the Short Story Genre || ❝How much can you fade away under...
64.2K 2K 26
~Completed~ "Why are you being so shy?" He whispered. "I've seen, kissed, tasted every inch of your body. There is nothing to hide." I averted my e...
762K 20.8K 36
**This book is completed but will be edited immensely later (by which it may be very different to the original)** *Please excuse some of the random s...