In Love With My Bestfriend: J...

By BMcCann6

Jamie Collins and Justin Bieber have been friends since they were 5. They both secretly liked each other for... More

In Love With My Bestfriend: Justin Bieber - Chapter 1- The Begining
Chapter 2 - Reputation
Chapter 3 - Jealousy
Chapter 4 - Just Best Friends
Chapter 5 - Weird Feelings
Chapter 6 - You Never Know Till You Try
Chapter 7 - Goodbye
Chapter 8 - Starting To Change
Chapter 9 - Don't Forget About Us
Chapter 10 - Telling The Truth
Chapter 11 - My Boo
Chapter 12 - Welcome Home
Chapter 13 - Advice
Chapter 14 - I Just Worry
Chapter 15 - Halloween
Chapter 16 - I Hate When We Aren't Okay
Chapter 17 - Headaches and Hosptials
Chapter 18 - Love
Chapter 19 - A Good Feeling
Chapter 20 - Atlanta
Chapter 21 - Friendships and Party Planning
Chapter 22 - 18th Birthday
Chapter 23 - Problems and Roses
Chapter 24 - Home Again
Chapter 25 - The Winter Dance
Chapter 26 - Reality and Dreams
Chapter 27 - What About Us?
Chapter 28 - Rumors
Chapter 29 - Believe Me
Chapter 30 - I Blame You
Chapter 31 - How Badly I Miss You
Chapter 32 - Admitted Feelings
Chapter 33 - That Should Be Me
Chapter 34 - NYC
Chapter 35 - Confusion
Chapter 36 - News Articles
Chapter 37 - Broken Phone
Chapter 38 - Valentines Day
Chapter 39 - California
Chapter 40 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 41 - Surpirse
Chapter 42 - Rumors and Suspension
Chapter 43 - Awards
Chapter 44 - Proud
Chapter 45 - Ryans Birthday
Chapter 46 - Ryans Birthday Part 2
Chapter 47 - Senior Year Is Almost Over
Chapter 48 - Why Did This Happen?
Chapter 49 - I Feel Weak
Chapter 50 - The Truth
Chapter 51 - Handle The Distance
Chapter 52 - Prom Night
Chapter 53 - Changes
Chapter 55 - About To Be A Year
Chapter 56 - Homesick
Chapter 57 - The Garden
Chapter 58 - Back Home
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!!

Chapter 54 - Overboard

1.8K 34 7
By BMcCann6

"So how are you liking the tour life so far?" Allison asked me causing me to laugh a little.

It's been over a week since I have been on tour with Justin. It has been so much fun and I know I'm about to have the best summer of my life. Everything with Justin has been so perfect.

"So fun, honestly. I'm really enjoying it" I told her. We are sitting in Justin's dressing room waiting for him and Scooter to get in here.

"Good. It can get tiring, but it's worth it. It's a good time and everyone touring with us are amazing. Everyone is funny and great hearted people" She told me and I nodded agreeing. Everyone's been super nice to me. Justin and Scooter came into the room and both stared at me with devious looks on their faces. "Oh god" Allison mumbled noticing.

"You should sing Overboard with me tonight" Justin said to me. My eyes widened.

"No" I said shaking my head.

"Ugh why not?" He asked groaning.

"We talked about this. I'm not good with that much attention. I won't be able to do it" I told him.

"You won't know until you try" Scooter said trying to help convince me.

"Please" Justin begged me then groaned when I shook my head again.

"You might even like it!" Scooter added.

"I'm scared. I don't think I can do it" I told them.

"Let's practice right now. Come on, we can go on the stage right now and just practice the performance. Please, babe. It would be so fun if we get to do that. I believe in you. I know you can do this. Once you are on the stage, just focus on me-"

"But I'm going to be alone for the first verse" I cut him off. He sighed.

"Not even a minute" He said crossing his arms.

"Okay let's-" now he cut me off.

"Okay?!" He asked excitedly and I began to laugh.

"I was saying okay to practice" I told him and he reached for my hand.

"Let's go right now then" he said smiling wide. Wow he really wants me to sing this with him. I grabbed his hand and stood up.

"You coming?" I asked Allison. She laughed and stood up.

"Come on" she said so the four of us walked out together.

"If you really really don't feel comfortable, I won't force you, but I think you should really think about it. We will sing with the microphones right now so you can just get a feel of it." Justin said to me. I nodded.

"No promises that this will change my mind" I told him and he chuckled.

"I know, but it's worth the try" he said back. We walked for a few more minutes and we were to the stage.

"I honestly believe you can do this, Jamie" I heard Scooter say to me. I looked over at him and smiled.

"Hopefully" I said back and he handed me a microphone. I looked over at Justin, who already grabbed one. That was fast.

"Do you want to play the song or just say fuck it and just have our voices?" Justin asked me as he walked closer to me. I shrugged. "Let's just do our voices in case you start laughing because you get nervous" Justin joking getting a laugh out of me.

"You know me too well" I joked back and shook my head.

"Alright start off then" Justin said smirking at me.

"Don't look at me like that. I'll be nervous" I told him and he started to laugh. "Okay serious now" I said with a smile. He shook his head and crossed his arms. "It feels like we've been out at sea, oh. So back and forth, that's how it seems, oh And when I wanna talk, you say to me, That if it's meant to be it will be, woah" I stopped and started to laugh nervously.

"You were doing so good!" Justin said laughing since I started to laugh.

"You made a face and that's why I started laughing" I told him.

"No I didn't" He said back shaking his head. "I was just smiling because you're amazing" I smiled and also shook my head. "Continue"

"So crazy is this thing we call love, And now that we've got it, we just can't give up
I'm reaching out for you, Got me out here in the water and I" I sang. I felt my face getting red because I'm not used to singing in front of people like this. I mean it's just parts of Justin's crew, but still. I watched and smiled as Justin was singing his parts of the song.

***

There is no way they convinced me to do this. I can't believe it myself. I'm about to go on stage to sing. I'm regretting saying yes. I'm so nervous. There's so many people out there.

What if I mess up? Or get nervous and stop singing?

"Hey relax" I heard Scooter say with a laugh. "You will be fine, I promise" he said to me and I just nodded. "It may seem overwhelming, but trust me, you got this. You will only be alone for a short amount of time, before you know it, Justin will be next to you" He tried to help me calm down.

"Can Ryan come on stage with me?" I joked getting a laugh out of him.

"Justin just got off, the microphone will be on the second you walk onto the stage, you ready?" Scooter asked me. I nodded then he nodded and walked with me over to where I'm going to walk on. I heard the beat to our song start to play and my heart started to beat fast. I took a deep breath then walked into the stage. Oh my god. This is really happening. The crowd started to scream again. There is no way they are screaming over me. This is terrifying. But Justin will be on here soon.

I'll be okay. I'm okay. I got this.

"It feels like we've been out at sea, oh. So back and forth, that's how it seems, oh. And when I wanna talk, you say to me, that if it's meant to be it will be, woah" I sang and looked around at all the people. There are so many people here. I feel good so far though. "So crazy is this thing we call love and now that we've got it, we just can't give up. I'm reaching out for you, Got me out here in the water and I" I walked over to one side of the stage. I looked over to the other side as the crowd started to scream louder. I knew Justin was walking back on.

"I'm overboard and I need your love to pull me up. I can't swim on my own, it's too much
Feels like I'm drowning without your love
So throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver
Life saver, oh life saver, oh, My life saver, Life saver, oh life saver, oh whoa" Justin sang as he walked over to the opposite side of the stage. I smiled over at him as he looked into the crowd. I feel comfortable now. Still nervous, but I'm good now. I'm trying not to focus on how many people are watching.

"I never understood you when you'd say, oh
You wanted me to meet you halfway, woah
I felt like I was doing my part, You kept thinking you were coming up short
It's funny how things change, cause now I see, oh" he sang and started to slowly walk towards me as he sang. We didn't break eye contact. Which helped me feel more comfortable. I tried to imagine it being just us. I started to walk his way too as he kept singing. "So crazy is this thing we call love, And now that we've got it, we just can't give up, I'm reaching out for ya, Got me out here in the water and I"

We finally reached each other and he put his hand on my waist as he continued to sing. "I'm overboard and I need your love to pull me up
I can't swim on my own, it's too much
Feels like I'm drowning without your love
So throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver" the whole time he sang that, he didn't let go of my waist. He gave me a smile then let go and faced the crowd so I did the same and we walked towards the front. He was made for singing and performing.

"Oh, it's supposed to be some give and take, I know, But you're only taking and not giving anymore, So what do I do? Cause I still love you, And you're the only one who can save me
Woah, woah, woah" we sang together finally. He grabbed my hand and smiled over at me. He has my stomach full of butterflies. I'm feeling so many emotions right now. "I'm overboard and I need your love to pull me up
I can't swim on my own, it's too much
Feels like I'm drowning without your love
So throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver" As we sang together again, he let go of my hand and again put his hand on my waist. He pulled me closer to him making the fans scream even louder. "Life saver, oh, life saver, oh
Whoa Life saver, oh, life saver, oh My life saver
Life saver, oh, life saver, oh Yeah" he sang the last part then kissed my cheek. "Everyone give it up for my beautiful girlfriend, Jamie Collins!" He yelled then grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it. Without saying anything or doing anything else, I walked off the stage quickly.

"See! You did it!" Allison was there already waiting for me. She gave me a big hug too.

"Told you you would be fine" Scooter said too.

"You crushed it" Ryan said as well. I smiled widely.

"Thank you guys"

***

I giggled as Justin just stared back at me like I was crazy. I just told him a spoiler about the show The Vampire Diaries. He has only watched the show with me yet he is acting like he actually watches it. We are currently in a hotel room just laying in bed.

"So then what about the evil guy that was like obsessed with her? He just let her get married?" He asked me. I giggled at his cuteness. He seems so into the drama of this show.

"He just let her go. He had his own crazy live to deal with" I told him and he nodded.

"That's crazy" he said back to me. I nodded smiling still. "Why are you laughing at me?" He asked me and pouted.

"Because you're cute. I think it's cute how interested you are in the show" I told him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer.

"Well you love the show so I want to know about it too" he told me and smiled. "Did I tell you how happy I am that you're touring with me?" He asked and I nodded with a smile.

"Every day" I said and giggled. He chuckled and smiled wider. "I never want to spend that much time away from you again" I told him.

"We never will. I promise" he said and kissed me softly. "We're stronger this time" he said before kissing me softly again.

"All complications are out of the way now" I said smiling again and he began to kiss me again. Finally I'm where I been waiting to be for months. I can be happy now. I'm trying to put all issues and trauma in the past as best as I could. The night I got raped, the following nights that were completely terrible trying to get over it, my dads passing and feeling so so confused on how I was suppose to feel. And all the drama I had back home. It was all just left there. I will be okay now.

_____________________________
I'm sorry if the concert part was corny at all :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 3.3K 22
Falling in love with someone while trying to hide your feelings seems almost impossible, but when those feelings are for a pop star it's twice as bad...
315 1 25
Austin Mahone and Cameron Hudson are two best friends who fall in love. Read more to find out about the problems they go through and still manage to...
3K 113 9
Justin Bieber and selena gomez were bestfriends since day one until selena had to migrate that left Justin heart broken .. will they meet or no , wha...
6.5K 240 55
Justin and Jaiden have been best of friends but now he has gone to Atlanta to pursue his singing career will your friendship change or stay the same...