The Other Gilbert (Rewriting)

By Dez-Iree

Currently being rewritten. --- He was everything I needed and more. For once in my life I was seen, and I'll... More

Prologue (Old Chapter One)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter 6 School Prank Night
Chapter 7 Hybrid
Chapter 8 Michael
Chapter 9 Betrayal
Chapter 10 Finding out
Chapter 11 Witchy Wolf
Chapter 12 Apprentice
Chapter 13 Magic
Chapter 14 Happy B'Day Caroline T
Chapter 15 Forgiveness
Chapter 16 Rebekah
Chapter 17 The Grill
Chapter 18 Mother
Chapter 19 Masquerade Ball
Chapter 20 Blessing or Curse?
Chapter 21 Darkness
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: BแŽพแแIฮฃ!!!
Chapter 24: Secret
Chapter 25: Momma?
Chapter 26: Cottage
Chapter 27: 20's
Chapter 28: Victory Party
Chapter 29: Baby Vamp
Chapter 30: Funeral
Sneak peak for chapter 31
Chapter 31: Boom!
Chapter 32: Always and Forever
Chapter 33 Rosalia
Chapter 34:Allusions
Chapter 35: Memories of the Dead
Chapter 36: Lullaby
Chapter 38: Epiphany (preview)
Author's Note

Chapter 37: Bring It On

5.9K 157 60
By Dez-Iree

After bathing Alexandria, I put her in a soft pink coloured onesie before going down the stairs. In the parlour, I cuddled her and smiled when ever she opened her eyes and smile back. Klaus came down from the stairs and smiled when he saw us, he kissed my forehead before kissing Lexa's. Suddenly there was a knock disturbing our peace, Klaus walked towards the front door with a glare on his face, when he opened it Damon walked in, not realising I'm there.

"Ah, what an unpleasant surprise," Klaus said, causing me to giggle quietly, Damon heard me, he looked at me for a mere second before turning back to Klaus.

"So I just came up with a list," Damon said while holding a piece of paper as he walked into the parlour.

"It's called "Things You Suck At". Number one: Finding Katherine. Ever. Number two: covering up your secret phone conversations with that little backstabber Hayley. Yeah, so, where is she? What does she know about Katherine?" He questioned Klaus.

"I should help you?" Klaus asked as if it was a joke, Damon replied with a nod. Klaus looked at Damon unfazed as Damon talked about Katherine and her having the cure. Damon wanted to talk to Hayley but Klaus refused, sighing Damon looked at me.

"Then I need your help," Damon said, causing Klaus to glare.

"Definitely not!" Klaus snapped causing Lexa to stir and cry. Glaring at Klaus and Damon, I then looked down at Lexa and slowly rocked her, eventually she fell asleep.

"With what?" I asked.

"Make Elena want to turn her humanity back on," Damon explained, causing me to quietly laugh.

"Why would I help her? She's the cause of Jeremy's death," I snapped.

"Please, if not she'll eat the entire town," Damon joked, but I still glared at him.

"I love her, and I can't bare to see her like this, she's hurting and she's hiding behind the switch. Please Clarissa, you're her sister, whether you choose to accept it or not," Damon said sincerely.

"Fine, but who exactly will look after Lexa?" I asked while looking at the sleeping baby. Grinning Damon looked at me, then at Lexa.

"Get her a bottle of milk and put some bourbon in it. She'll be sleeping all day long, works like a charm," Damon said causing both me and Klaus to look at him as if he were mentally unstable, perhaps he is.

"Now I know why you're like this, your mother must have loved you. Your love for bourbon was obtain from a young age, " I snapped, causing Klaus to smile at me with pride.

"Fine, I'll call Bonnie," Damon said taking out his phone.

"Now you are truly insane. She became bad shit crazy ever since she befriended that crazy professor. If she steps even a foot near Alexandria, I will snap her neck," I hissed.

"Give her to Blondie, or Rebekah, we all know those two love children," Damon said.

"I'll call Rebekah, you can get ready, in the meantime I'll watch over her," Klaus said, nodding I handed him Lexa before going up the stairs towards my room. After a quick shower I put on black washed out ripped jeans, a loose black tang top, black combat boots, and a leather jacket. When I walked down the stairs, Damon looked at me up and down, and so did Klaus, confused at my attire.

"It's a sad day," I explained, when they raised their eye brows I rolled my eyes, "because I have to save my pathetic sister's life, I never thought I would have to do it," I explained causing Nik to smirk while Damon rolled my eyes. On the way out I kissed Klaus then Lexa, before grabbing my phone and sunglasses. I sat on the passenger side, sighing as I put on the glasses, from my peripheral vision I saw Damon smirking before turning on the engine. When I saw the high school sine I gasped before glaring at Damon.

"Don't you even dare," I snapped, refusing to go in that hell hole of a school. Damon gave me the puppy eyes.

"Lexa is really cute, and you're very nice and beautiful," he smiled, rolling my eyes I went out of the car.

"You are pathetic," I said before banging the blue car door shut. When I looked around the school I saw different cheerleaders from different school, there must be a competition. Relief filled me, I don't have to go to school, I can just sit on the bleachers and monitor Elena.

When I saw Elena leaving to follow a blonde girl, I couldn't help by sigh as I followed. Idiots actually thought Elena wanted to be back in the cheer squad because she missed it.

"Stop Elena," I snapped at her once I saw her drinking from the innocent girl in the bus. Elena looked at me, her fangs and veins still showed on her face as she hissed at me. Using magic I gave her a horrible migraine.

"You have no real power compared to me, leave now," I said. Gasping Elena ran out of the bus, after healing the girl I made her forget before going back inside. When I returned back into the gym, I saw Caroline and Elena arguing, then Stefan walks in. As I sat down on the bleacher I pulled out my phone.

I'm going to die from boredom

I sent to Klaus, Instantly he replied.

I never forced you to help those imbeciles

Klaus's reply caused me to roll my eyes, but it is true, I didn't need to go and help them. Suddenly I heard a loud bang, followed by gasps. Looking ahead I saw Caroline on the floor, clutching her shoulder, while Elena smirked. Shaking my head I grinned before standing up and walking towards Caroline and Stefan.

"Looks like you guys have her under control," I snickered.

"Well it would be easier if you actually helped," Caroline snapped as she glad at me.

"Darling, I did. I stopped Elena from killing that blonde girl," I explained before turning around.

Damon's car stopped besides me, sighing I went into the backseat when I saw Rebekah on the front seat.

"What happened with Lexa?" I asked.

"She's with Klaus, but Hayley is there right now, so I compelled one of the servants to look after her, if anything happened I told her to call me and you," Rebekah explained.

"Careful, looks like your hubby is interested in the wolf," Damon joked.

When we pulled in the Hospital I looked at them confused.

"Lots of blood bags were stolen, we need to find out who did it before the council members becomes even more suspicious," Damon explained. Nodding I followed them into the hospital. After investigating the hospital Damon suspected that it wasn't a vampire, instead it could be Silas. Not wanting to join their wild goose chase, I told Damon to drop me off at the Salvatore boarding house, since I just got a text message from Stefan saying that Elena threw a party. When I arrived at the party, I saw bunch of drunk teenagers, some handed me solo cups, but I pushed them away disgustingly. When I saw Caroline I walked towards her while looking at my phone, Klaus hasn't answered my latest text message. Elena looked at Caroline and Stefan.

"No, you guys look good together. By all means, Care, just take him out for a spin. He could use it," Elena smirked before leaving. Well that was an awkward moment to enter the party.

"Thank god you're here, we need you to distract Elena," Stefan said to me.

"How the hell am I suppose to do that? If you haven't notice I don't have raven black hair or piercing blue eyes," I said causing him to roll his eyes.

"Talk to her, stall her at least," he begged.

"How all of you keep dragging me down into these mess astonishes me," I mumbled before going towards Elena. I saw her drinking Damon's bourbon while dirty dancing against a random guy.

"Elena, can we talk?" I asked, reluctantly she followed, not wanting me to give her another migraine. We stood near the entrance of the house while she folded her arms.

"What?" She asked, as she glared at me thinking that I will scold her.

"I want to show you something," I smile as I unlocked my phone and went to Photos. Curious she leaned in wanting to see what I'm doing.

"This is Alexandria Rosalia Mikaelson, your niece," I smiled showing Elena a series of photos. Surprisingly I saw Elena smiled a little, before her face became cold again.

"I don't care about her, it's disgusting how you can be with Klaus," Elena snapped hoping to discomfort and anger me, however I just smiled.

"It isn't disgusting Elena, it's love. You had that once, didn't you? I'm going to give you one piece of advice, something the others might not agree with," I explained, by now Elena is intrigued.

"Never back down from a fight, even if everyone is against you. If they don't understand, if they don't listen, make them understand and listen," I said, smirking at her confuse face before leaving. When I saw Rebekah I smiled at her.

"Lets get you home, love," she said, smiling I followed her out of the house. As we drove I looked at my phone then at Rebekah.

"Has Klaus message you? He stopped replying a few hours ago," I explained.

"No, sorry, but I'm sure all will be fine," she said as we pulled up in front of the mansion.

When I entered the mansion, I saw half eaten food on the dining table, and a vase on the floor, the place was a mess. When I walked up the stairs, I had a bad feeling. Opening the door I saw Klaus on the bed.

"Clarissa," he said when he saw me, he tried to smile but it didn't look genuine.

"Are you alright?" I asked worried, cupping his cheeks as I sat on the messy bed.

"Yes," he mumbled before kissing my forehead, a gut feeling told me not believe him, but for tonight I'll let it slide.

The next day when Klaus had to go to the Salvatore boarding house I insisted on following, if they are going to talk about Silas I want to know what it is about. Reluctantly I brought Lexa, since no one I trust can look after her, and I don't want to be one of those parents who constantly leaves their children with a maid. After dressing Lexa in a white dress, I changed into a loose top and legging before going out of the house. In the car I couldn't help but feel that Klaus has been fidgeting, he tries to distract himself, when I try to talk to him he would wave it away with a smile. When we arrived at the Salvatore house Caroline was cleaning up the mess from the party, while Klaus talked to her I went and sat on a couch while playing with Lexa. Alexandria started laughing when I made silly faces, causing me to laugh too. From where Caroline stood I heard Stefan whisper to her.

"It's so strange seeing her like this, normally she's always angry at us," causing me to roll my eyes. Klaus walked over and took a glass of bourbon.

"So some blood went missing from a few hospitals. What about Elena? Don't vampires with their humanity off tend to overindulge in human blood, or were you the exception?" Klaus asked before taking a sip.

"It's not Elena," Stefan said, somehow I agreed with him.

"Well, let's say for a moment that it was Silas. I'm struggling to see how this affects me," Klaus said.

"Look. Silas wants to die and be reunited with his one true love, but he's supernatural, so if he takes the cure and dies, he gets stuck on the Other Side," when Stefan talk about Silas that interested me, so I listened in. Apparently Silas wants to destroy the other side so he can be with his one true love, how poetic.

"Bonnie said Silas needs to complete three massacres to do this spell. Before Professor Shane died, he convinced the pastor to blow up the Council. Next, he had you kill your hybrids, and now he only needs one more massacre, so if he's here, that's what he's doing. We need to find him," Stefan said as I walked towards them.

Klaus said that they were going to Shane's office, so he was going to drop me home. After having lunch and feeding Lexa, I put her to sleep. Checking the time I saw that it was now dusk.

We're going to the woods, Bonnie is there. She's about to kill a bunch of withces- Klaus

When I read the text I head to reread it, because I couldn't believe that Bonnie would do something like that. After compelling the maid to watch over Lexa, reluctantly I left the house, knowing that I have to try and stop this insanity. When I reached the woods I used my magic to detect where the others are. When I saw the sight in front of the others, I gasped. Dead bodies laid around the ground, I saw an unconscious body and immediately knew what happened. Disgusted I turned towards Klaus.

"I tried," he said, nodding I leaned on a tree as I watch Klaus and Caroline dig graves for the body, as Stefan took Bonnie home.

"Wake up love," Klaus said, I didn't realised I fell asleep, but it's now daytime. Standing up, I yawned before walking to the area where I parked my car.

"I'm going home, I'll meet you there," I said.

As I walked through the woods I heard rustling, wiping my head around I saw Stefan.

"Don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack," I said as I pushed my hair away from my face. Stefan stood still, inspecting my face before smiling.

"How's Alexandria Rosalia Mikaelson?" Stefan asked, I looked at him weirdly.

"She's fine, I actually need to go to her now," I explained.

"Can I see her?" He asked.

"You saw her this morning," I said suspiciously.

"Clary, please, I know we didn't start of well, but I want to be your friend," Stefan said.

"Maybe later today, but not now. I need to make sure she's okay, and I need to freshen up, sleeping on the forest floor isn't really the best," I joked, smiling when I saw Stefan chuckle, turning around I walked towards the car.

"All right, I'll see you later Rosalia," he mumbled, freezing I looked behind me, but he's gone.

During the ride home I told myself that I misheard him. When I arrived home I went straight to the nursery and cradled Lexa, I told the maid that she could leave, then I fed Lexa. After giving Lexa a warm bath and changing her clothes, I quickly showered, not wanting to leave her alone for too long. Afterwards I put on black jeans, black and white crop top, and creme colour Valentino sandals. When I went to the kitchen I took an apple before going into the Parlour, there, I laid Lexa on the sofa, careful to not let her fall as I ate the apple. Hearing screams I carried Lexa and ran towards Klaus's art studio, there I saw him kneeling in pain, Caroline stood in front of him.

"Clarissa, run!" Klaus screams in pain, "it's Silas," he said before Caroline snapped his neck. Silas, who strangely looked like Caroline walked towards me, cupping my cheeks, Silas/Caroline, leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"He deserved that, for what he did."

"What did he do?" I asked as I recoiled, Silas looked at Lexa and smiled as he caressed her cheek before looking back at me.

"Ask him, until we meet again Rosalia," with that Silas who looked like Caroline disappeared. Flabbergasted, I ran towards Klaus, trying to inspect him while still carrying Lexa. Suddenly he woke up and choked me, not noticing Lexa.

"Klaus, it's me," I gasped, trying to get air in my lungs.

"Prove it," he snapped, still shocked from what Silas did.

"I have Lexa," I gasped looking at her confused face, immediately Klaus hugged me, but I pushed him away.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"What are you talking about love?" He asked.

"Silas said you deserved what he did to you, he said you did something. What did you do Klaus?" I hissed, Klaus looked away, his face showed guilt.

"I slept with Hayley," he mumbled, gasping I turned away, because I had no more energy to fight. He constantly disappoints me, and right now I don't need him, I don't need this pain, all I need is to focus on Lexa's well being.

When I reached my room, I started to pack clothes while constantly monitoring Lexa who laid on the bed. If she fell I would never forgive myself. After packing my toiletries and clothes, I went to do the same with Lexa's things. Once done I went downstairs, using magic to carry the luggages. Klaus saw me, his face held pain, but I didn't care. Grabbing my car keys I went to my car, after putting Lexa in her car seat I placed the luggages in the trunk before driving away. From the mirror I could see Klaus's face, motivating me to drive faster away from him, away from my mate, away from the monster I somehow still loved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.8K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...
2.8M 104K 63
I waited too long for you. I will devour you, Love you into flame. ยฉ totheiakes The Vampire Diaries OC x Klaus Mikael...