Beautiful Mess: Blake Richard...

By LostLittleFairy

One day, you will meet someone who will make your heart smile so much that the smile on your face can't cont... More

Interested?
On set
"Action"
Nandos
Cut
Hate and Toy Story
BBQ
Sunburn
Champions
Truth or Dare
Past
Pizza
Late Night Swim
Shower
Date Night (1)
Good Luck
Spare Ticket
Oh Cecilia
Average
Hannah's p.o.v
Tour Bus
How would they recact?
Fans
Day off
Homesick
Facetime and Pancakes
Girlfriend?
Happy
Hello's and Goodbye's
Confidence
The Last Show
Family Introductions
Reunited
Lazy Day
Sex
The Morning After

Date night (2)

2.4K 81 7
By LostLittleFairy

Blake's P.O.V:

"Hey." I turned around from where I was stood to come face to face with Maia. She was dressed in a little black dress in which hugged her figure and came down to her mid thigh. On her feet were a pair of small black heels in which made her just a bit taller than she already was. Her normal brown, wavy hair had been straightened and rested just below her shoulders; her make up was suttle other than her eyes which gave off a dramatic effect in which suited her quite well. It was fair to say, she looked gorgeous.

"Hey." I walked over to her, giving her a quick hug as we reached one another. "Ready to go?" I went on to question her

"Yes! I've been dying to know where we're going for the past two weeks! Please put me out of my misery and tell me." She giggled

"You'll find out soon enough," I smiled, hesitantly holding out my hand for her to take in which she accepted, as I lead her to where we were going for the evening.

Less than two minutes later, we arrived outside a small restaurant, tucked away in between a bundle of multiple restaurants in which covered it from the busy streets of Birmingham. The restaurant: The Rock, looked relatively small from the outside, the door was a duck egg green and it had a small sign labeled 'open' on it. Decorating the sign in which stated the name of the restaurant were clusters of fairy lights, giving it a homely feeling.

"After you," I opened the door and allowed Maia to walk inside before me; once the both of us were inside, we were instantly greeted by a waiter

"Hi, how can I help?" He asked with a bold smile

"I booked a table for two, it'll be under the name 'Richardson'" I spoke up

"Richardson," mumbled the waiter as he searched through the booking book. "Ah yes, if you'd both like to follow me to your table." He walked to the opposite side of the restaurant, leading the both of us to a small table tucked away in the corner. The table was plain, but around the walls were, yet again, decorated in fairy lights and small plants. "Okay, here's your table and here are two menus, I'll be back later to collect your orders. In the meantime, do you want any drinks or are you happy to wait until you order your meals for drinks?"

"Are you up for waiting or would you prefer a drink now?" I asked Maia

"I'm alright for waiting if that's okay with you?"

"Of course!" I smiled at her. "Um, yeah, we're okay for now, thank you."

"No problem, I'll be back to take your orders later on."

"Thank you." Both Maia and I said in sync. The waiter left our table, leaving us with two menus, allowing us to choose what we would like to order.

"What do you think you're gonna get?" I questioned Maia after quickly studying the menu

"Honestly, I'm not too sure, I'm torn between the nachos and the mild chicken curry."

"Does it say how large the nachos are? I was thinking about getting them too."

"We could get a sharing platter if you want?" Maia suggested

"Yeah, I'm up for that." I replied, placing down my menu.

"So, are you excited for tour next week?" Maia started off the conversation

"Honestly, I can't wait. I'm a bit nervous at how the crowd will react to George, Reece and I, but I'm so excited!" I smiled

"I'm sure they'll love you, the support you seem to have received from them so far is unreal!"

"Are you coming to any of the shows?" I questioned

"I'm not too sure yet, I'd love to but I honestly have no idea. Brad normally surprises us with tickets just before tour begins, hopefully we'll be at quite a few dates this year."

"Well when you find out, tell me the dates and where you'll be in the crowd." I smiled, looking up as the waitor arrived at our table.

"Are you ready to order?" He asked, flipping a page over in his notebook

"Can we get the nachos sharing platter please?" I asked

"Of course, and drinks?"

"What would you like?" I asked Maia

"Um, can I have lemonade please?" Maia looked up at the waiter

"Of course, and you?"

"I'll have the same if that's okay?"

"Is that all?"

"Yes, I think so," I concluded

"Okay, your meal should be over with you in about ten minutes." The waitor confirmed before walking off.

"So, have you heard about George and Hannah?" I questioned as soon as the waitor left the table.

"Yes! Hannah told me today, what do you think about it?"

"I was surprised but I'm happy for them. I think George really likes her so I hope it goes well for the both of them."

"Me too, he did seem to really like her when everyone was at mine the other day."

As time flew past, Maia and I demolished our meal between the two of us and talked for what felt like hours on end. Opening up to one another and sharing more laughs and secrets than ever before.

"I feel so full," I groaned as I swallowed the last spoonful of my ice cream.

"I feel like I could explode." Maia mumbled, her hands placed on her stomach

"Are you ready to go?" I questioned, moving from my seat and offering out my hand to her in which she took. Grabbing hold of her bag, she pulled out her purse

"What are you doing?" I questioned

"Paying for our meal."

"No you're not." I told her, placing her money back into her purse

"Why?"

"Because I want to pay for the both of us."

"But-"

"Maia, I'm going to pay for the both of us, I insist." I grabbed the correct money needed for the bill and placed it down on the table where the waiter had left the receipt for us.

"Fine, I'm paying next time though."

"Oh, so we're going out again are we?" I winked

"You know what I mean," Maia smiled as we walked out the restaurant, thanking the waiter as we left.

Maia's P.O.V:

"Tonight's been absolutely amazing," I smiled once both Blake and I were outside the restaurant

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. What time do you have to be home by the way? I don't want you getting into trouble." Blake questioned me as we interlocked our hands together and began to walk out of the street, onto the main road.

"Brad told me to text him when we're done. He said he can drop you home too if you want?"

"Okay, well, I haven't really planned anything else. We could call Brad and whilst we're waiting, go for a walk around if you're up for that?"

"Sounds good to me," I smiled, laughing quietly to myself at Blake in his small panicked state due to the fact he hadn't planned anything else. I pulled my phone out of my bag and quickly texted Brad before switching apps to my camera and squeezing Blakes hand slightly to grab his attention. He leaned in so that both our faces were shown on screen, and the both of us smiled and pulled a few faces as I pressed the button on screen in which took the photo.

"Send those to me later on?" Blake said in a question like way

"Of course," I smiled, as my phone vibrated; I looked down to see I had received a text from Brad telling me he was on his way to pick us up. "Brad's on his way, he said he'll be about ten minutes now that the traffics died down."

"Okay, sounds good to me. Is there anywhere in particular you want to go?" Blake asked

"Honestly, I don't mind." I answered

"Well, um, left or right? Which way shall we go?"

"Right," I responded and the both of us began to walk in that direction, we continued to walk until we found a bench placed on the side of the road.

"So, how have your friends at school reacted to you going on tour?"

"I haven't told them yet, as much as I trust them, I feel like after hearing so many success stories about celebrities and hearing how they got bullied when they had a small breakthrough, I want to keep it to myself for a while."

"I understand. Do you think they'll react well when they hear about it?"

"I'm not sure yet, I hope so."

"I'm sure they will," I smiled as I placed my head in the crook of his neck.

Our conversation was cut short by my phone ringing in my hand: Brad. I answered his call to which he notified me that he had arrived and was parked in the same place in which he had dropped me off earlier.

"Ready? Brad's here," I mumbled, standing up from my seat and holding my hands out so Blake could haul himself up. We began walking back towards the car, both of us climbing into the back seats once we had reached the vehicle.

"Did you have a good night?" Brad questioned

"Yeah, we really enjoyed ourselves," I replied, looking over at Blake with a smile as he placed his hand in mine.

"I'm glad to hear." Brad replied as he drove in the direction of Blake's house. The conversation continued to develop between the boys as they spoke of the upcoming tour and the venues in which they were excited to play at. I listened in as Brad continue to give Blake advice for the whole journey until we reached his house.

"Thank you for an amazing evening," Blake told me as he climbed out of the car

"Thank you for asking me to spend it with you, I'll message you the photos when I get home. Goodnight." I smiled as he closed the door and walked towards his house, waving goodby as Brad drove away.

"Well, I'm glad you had a good evening, Blake seems to be very fond of you." Brad looked at me once we had stopped at a traffic light

"I think I'm starting to become very fond of him too," I whispered with a smile, unlocking my phone and opening up the Twitter app to compose a tweet.

@maiasimpson: An amazing evening with an amazing boy, what more can a girl ask for?

---
Triple update!!! I hope you all enjoyed those updates! I'm so happy that so many of you are enjoying Beautiful Mess! The support I've had is unreal, so thank you for all the kind comments and messages over my social media!
My updates will begin to be much quicker now that exams are almost over!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 3.3K 45
เผ‘ เฟเพ‚ เซข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ โ€ฟ โžถ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๏ฟฝ...
11.1K 474 34
A match made in heaven? Far from it But maybe it won't be the worst thing to happen. [COMPLETED: 28.09.20] #1 in Newhopeclub at one point
11.9K 851 23
COMPLETED They meet when they need it the most but not when it is the best time for them. Meet Hanna and Reece. They haven't seen each other for ove...