Date Night (1)

"Red or black? I'm not too sure which one will look best on me!" I held both the dresses up against my body as Hannah analysed the both of them as I switched between the two of them

"I'm not too sure, you're going to have to try them both on and show me once they're on you, it'd be a much easier decision."

"Okay, hang on." I raced towards the bathroom and quickly slipped my clothes off, only to then slide my body into the ruby red dress. "What do you think?" I questioned as I walked back into my bedroom

"Let me take a photo, it's the better one so far," she told me with a giggle as she held her phone up to me and took a photo.

"Can I change into the other one now?" I questioned after a few seconds of impatiently posing for her

"Yeah, go for it," Hannah replied, looking up from her phone with a smile.

Once again, I left the room and made my way into the bathroom. It had been two weeks since Blake had asked me to go on a date with him, and to say I was excited for this evening was definitely an understatement. The past two weeks had seemed to have dragged on for god knows how long. However, despite them dragging, it also was a very exciting two weeks, especially for The Vamps and New Hope Club.

My brother and his bandmates recently announced that they were to be going on tour, which in fact started next Friday. They had invited Blake, Reece and George to perform alongside them, aswell as a few other artists and bands.

"Ready?" I called from the bathroom once I had wriggled into the black dress

"Yeah!" Hannah called back. I made my way into my bedroom to come face to face with Hannah. "Come a bit closer so I can take a photo," she instructed. I moved closer towards Hannah and smiled suttly as she took the photo before joining her on my bed to compare the two dresses.

"I think I prefer the black dress." I concluded after seeing the two on me.

"I agree, it compliments your figure more."

"Well, I guess we've got the dress sorted," I sighed happily.

"What about hair and makeup?" Hannah asked

"I was hoping that you'd do my makeup for me? And I was planning on straightening my hair and leaving it down."

"Of course I'll do it for you, and yeah, I think that sounds like the better option. What time are you going?"

"Well, Blake told Brad where to drop me off for seven. Brad told me the journey will only take about fifteen minutes, so quarter to seven I guess,"

"Okay, that gives me enough time. Do you know where you're going?"

"No, all I know is that Blake wanted me dress smart and what time I need to arrive."

"I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself whatever it is you're doing." Hannah smiled as she sat me down on the chair in which was tucked under my dressing table and pulled out my makeup essentials from the drawers in which I kept them in.

"I hope so," I sighed

"What makes you think you won't?"

"I'm just a bit weary after what happened with Jack." I mumbled

"Listen, don't think about Jack. He means nothing to you. Blakes a lovely guy and I think he really likes you. It's obvious you like him too. Blake doesn't seem like the type of person to intentionally hurt someone. Enjoy tonight because you never know what could happen, Blake could be the best thing that's ever happened to you." Hannah emphasised as she began to work on my makeup.

"I guess."

"Okay. I think we're done!" Hannah exclamed as she stepped back to admire her work on my face. She had been applying various different products to my face for about fourty five minutes as I sat back and allowed her to work her magic. During that time we had non-stop been catching up over the last two weeks about anything interesting that had happened, and, to my surprise, I was shocked to hear that both Hannah and George, just like Blake and I, are going on a date before the boys go on tour.

"Hannah! I love it! Thank you so much!" I embraced my bestfriend into a tight hug. The base of my makeup was quite suttle: foundation, powder, bronzer and a bit of highlighter dotted around my temples. My lips too were also suttle and were a tinted nude colour. My eyes on the other hand were dark and dramatic.

"Oh, you're welcome," she replied, startled at the sudden hug. "Right, let's get on with your hair, shall we?" I nodded in response and grabbed my hair straighteners. Plugging them into the wall and brushing my hair so it was free of knots and tangles as they heated up.

"Sit back down again," Hannah instructed me as she picked up my hair straighteners and sperated my hair as she turned my hair from its natural wavy form to straight.

"Thank you!" I stood up from my chair and walked over to the plug socket, taking out the plug for the straighteners as Hannah placed them on a heat proof mat, allowing them to cool down. "What time is it?"

"It's half past six, you've got fifteen minutes until you leave."

"Right, okay, well, shall we go downstairs?" I suggested, picking up a pair of black heels.

"Sure, do you have everything you need?"

"Um, hang on, let me check my bag." I picked up my bag and opened it up

"Phone, money, key, lipstick, perfume, deodorant, and toiletries!" Hannah listed

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes." I concluded, closing my bag and leading the way downstairs into the kitchen where my parents and brother were sat around the table.

"I think I'm ready," I spoke as I walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, sweetie, don't you look gorgeous!" My mum exclaimed dramatically to which both Hannah and I giggled at

"You look lovely," my dad added.

"Thanks" I smiled. "Uh, Brad, can you take a photo of Hannah and I before I go, please?"

"Sure, pass me your phone." I passed Brad my phone and lead Hannah towards one of the walls in the kitchen. Brad took the photo and handed me back my phone

"Can you send me that later on?"

"Sure, I'll do it now," I replied, sending the photo to Hannah instantly.

"Thank you!" Hannah mentioned once the photo had delivered to her

"No problem." I responded as I posted the photo to Instagram.

"Right! Are you ready to go then?" Brad questioned me, picking up his car keys and swinging them around his fingers.

"Um, yeah, I think so," I responded. Butterflies instantly swarming my stomach.

"Good luck!" Hannah called out as as Brad and I walked out the house

"Thank you!" I called back, waving goodbye to my bestfriend and my parents as they stood in the kitchen.

Brad and I climbed into his car and began the car journey to the unknown destination.

"We're here." I looked up from my phone and looked out the window in an attempt to make out where we were. "Blakes just over there." Brad pointed me towards Blake in whom was stood waiting on the corner of the road for me.

"Thanks for the lift." I hugged my brother before climbing out the car and making my way towards Blake in whom was completely oblivious to the fact I had arrived.

"Hey, text me when you need picking up. Tell Blake I'll take him home too. Have fun." Brad rolled down the car window and called out to me before driving back home.