Hannah's p.o.v

"Thank you all so much for such a lovely evening."

"No problem Lauren, we all hope to see you soon," my mum smiled at her as we pulled up outside Laurens house

"You have my number, right?" I questioned her

"Yes I do!"

"I'll text you when we get home, we can arrange something soon," I smiled at her

"Sounds good to me," Lauren smiled. "I'll see you later. Once again, thank you for an amazing evening. Bye!"

"Bye Lauren!" I called out as she closed the car door and walked towards her house, opening the door and walking insider her house, quickly waving before she closed the door to her house.

"I like Lauren, she's a nice girl," my mum spoke as soon as Lauren had shut the door to her house

"Me too, like I said before, I'll text her so the two of us can arrange something soon."

"You may have to restrict that to after tour's finished." My dad went on to say

"Why? It's never been a problem before with Hannah."

"Joe spoke to your mum and I earlier, he asked us if you'd like to travel on one of the tour buses and spend tour with the bands. Are you up for that?" My dad questioned

"Seriously!" I exclaimed, to which both my parents nodded to in response

"I'd love to!"

"Great. You're going to be meeting everyone outside Genting Arena at nine tomorrow morning so you'll need to pack your bags when we get home. You'll be sharing a bus with New Hope Club and spending your free days with them. Joe also said that on the days when you're all free, you can invite a friend down."

"Okay, sounds good."

Hannah's p.o.v:

Grabbing my phone, I scrolled through my Twitter timeline, coming across plenty of photos from The Vamps' concert tonight in Birmingham. I sighed to myself as I came across pictures of New Hope Club, seeing photos of George in whom seemed happy to be up on stage and away from all his worries and problems. Smiling to myself at the photos of him, I felt a single tear trickle down my face. Memories of how I ruined our date a few nights ago flooding into my mind as I remembered the night clearly. It was all going perfect until he walked in. The boy in whom told me he loved me, only to be found cheating on me, the boy in whom I used to love and adore.

He ruined it. He ruined it all!

George and I were sat down with our meals, eating and talking as though we had known each others for as long as the both of us have lived. Moments later, we were interrupted...he came over to George and I and began to whisper things into my ear about George, making out as though he was a bad person, making up rumours about him in which clearly weren't true. I remember telling him to go away, but no matter how many times I said it, he was adiment to stay put. George stood up and politely asked him to leave; that's when he kicked off...that's when his anger began to take control of him, just like it had done in the past.

"George please sit down." I stood up and placed my hands on his shoulders, making sure the distance between him and George didn't close in.

"Hannah, please get um-"

"Tom." Tom spoke through gritted teeth

"Tom...please leave us be for tonight," George asked gently

"George, please sit down. I know you're trying to do what's best but you're making things worse." I told George as I felt Tom's muscles tense up

"Hanna-"

"GEORGE PLEASE!" I shouted at him, frustrated at the fact he wouldn't listen.
"YOU DON'T KNOW TOM LIKE I DO, PLEASE JUST SIT DOWN AND STOP TALKING!"

"I...I'm sorry," George stammered

"Ugh, you know what. Just forget it. Tom. Get out. I don't want anything to do with you, you know that. Just leave. George, I've had a really good evening but honestly, it's all just been ruined. I'll talk to you later. Goodnight." I walked out the restaurant, not even bothering to look back at George as I left. Climbing into a spare taxi in which drove me home.

Since that evening, I haven't spoken to George, nor Maia...anyone in fact. I felt embarrassed, worthless and a mockery, all because I let some idiot ruin my evening. I don't even know how he found out about George and I and where we were going. He just turnt up out of the blue and decided to ruin a perfect night with a perfect boy.

I had ignored everything in which I had recieved from my friends, not wanting them to question me about what happened that night, not wanting them to ask me where I'd been these past few days.

*1 new message
From: Maia
Hannah, where are you? We're all starting to get really worried about you now! I hope you saw that I invited you tonight? Anyway, if you receive this, Joe said I can join The Vamps on tour. I'm going to be staying with NHC and was wondering, on the free days, would you like to come and spends the days with us? Please reply x

I sighed as I read the message, knowing full well I couldn't avoid Maia or the boys forever.

To: Maia
Hey, sorry I haven't been replying to anyone, I'd love to come and spend the free days with you all, but, in all honesty, I doubt George would want me there. Thank you for the invite though, I hope we can catchup soon? And I'm glad things seem to be going well with you and Blake :) X

I sent the message before switching off my phone, placing it on my bedside table, plugging it in on charge as I switched off my lamp and slowly, but surely, fell asleep.

--
YO! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, comment your thoughts because I love reading them!
Thank you for all your support
Love you all x