reckless - h.s / mature conte...

By HarrysHabit

"I remember the first time you held my hand. I don't know if it was because of the cold or the fact that I lo... More

01 - restart
02 - get to know each other
03 - confessions
04 - you need to try
05 - carefree
06 - attacks
07 - let down your guard
08 - step after step
09 - provocate
10 - putting on a show
11 - reckless
12 - honest
13 - getting it on
14 - upgrade
15 - breakaway
16 - green forest
17 - pinky promises
18 - over again
19 - taking turns
20 - another round
22 - told you so
23 - unwelcomed meeting
24 - exposed
25 - surprise
26 - at the end of the day
27 - love, oh love
28 - lake day
29 - revealing secrets
30 - discomfort
31 - breakdown
32 - thunderstorms & love*
33 - haunting past
34 - seperate ways
35 - life lessons
36 - sneak peak
37 - plans
38 - decisions
39 - welcome home
40 - goodbyes
41 - nightmares
42 - Robert
43 - lies & honesty
44 - 365 days
45 - you're it for me

21 - bad decisions

433 9 0
By HarrysHabit

Harry

My insides made a turn and my heart was increasing it's speed. My whole body felt numb and the colour probably drained from my whole face. I felt like throwing up right here. My body was shaking uncontrollably and my breathing was fast.

Right in front of me was Cindy lying on the floor, her whole face was covered in blood and her clothes were a bit ripped open, but not too bad.

When I heard some muffled words, I snapped my head up, just to see two dark figures disappearing in the dark. I wanted to run after them but first off, I couldn't move at all and second, it was more important to look after Cindy.

When I finally came to my senses, I ran the short distance to Cindy, "what have I done.." I mumbled, while I tried to wake her up. But she was unconscious. "Cindy, darling. Wake up, please wake up. I'm so sorry, tell me you are alright." I felt hot tears brimming at the edge of my eyes. "Help." I shouted. "Please.. I need help." I yelled from the top of my lungs, hoping someone would hear me.

I pushed a few strands of her hair out of her in blood covered face, trying to make out where the blood was even coming from. "Cindy, please wake up." I loudly cried, the tears now streaming down my face.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE I NEED HELP, PLEASE. SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE." I yelled again and that's when an older men turned around the corner. I held Cindy's body in my arm, sitting on the ground and trying to make her talk to me.

"What the.." the man started, but suddenly shook his head. "Is she alive? I'll call an ambulance." he panicked and just then I noticed, I haven't even checked her pulse. I was too scared and too drunk to get a thought straight.

I hesitated, but I then checked her pulse and I took a deep breath, when I felt a beat. "She is alive, but unconscious." I cried, not even bothering that I did so. The man wasn't even listening anymore, as he made a phone call.

And all I did, was lying with her on the ground, holding her in my arms and letting my salty tears stream on her face, where they twirled up with the blood and ran down her face. I didn't knew how much time has passed, but there was already a small crowd around us, watching me holding her with shocked and sad expressions.

I rocked her back and forth in my arms, "I'm so sorry, I should've walked you home, I should've held my promise. Please wake up, I'm so sorry." I silently cried and whispered her some comforting words.

"The ambulance will be there soon, son." The man informed me and I just nodded. "We can't do anything but wait." He said and just stood awkwardly behind me.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" I heard someone screeching and the whole crowd turned around, just to see Kelly stomping towards me, furious and teared up, just as me.

"I'm so sorry." I sobbed, but she was having none of it. The tears were streaming down her face as well. "She told me she would get a cab and I shouldn't worry, but.." I tried to explain, but she was pushing me away, getting Cindy out of my grip.

"Baby, I'm here okay? You'll be alright." she mumbled into her ear. I was now leaning against the wall, my forehead resting on my knees, while I pathetically cried out loud.
"Kelly, I'm so sorry." I tried but she interrupted me. "Shut up, I told you to take her home, I should've never left her." She cried into Cindy's hair.

"Bro, come on. We'll get you home." I heard David calling, as he crouched down next to me. "No, I need to know what happens to her." I replied, still crying. I couldn't bare the guilt I felt.

"You had your chance to look after her." Kelly snapped, but I couldn't blame her.
I wiped my tears, when I saw the blue lights and the loud sirens.

The crowd instantly backed off, so the ambulance could have better access.
They stormed out of the vehicle and started running towards Cindy. But I could not hear anything they said, everything was blurry and hectic. They yelled some more words to each other, telling something about emergency and that she lost lots of blood. I was still sitting there, watching everything through blurry eyes and shaking. I saw them heaving her in the vehicle and Kelly following them, still crying loudly.

Then they closed the door and rushed away.

"Come on, Harry. We need to leave." David patted my shoulder and heaved me from the ground.
"Everything's gonna be alright, son." The man who called the ambulance tried to comfort me. But I was not reacting. All I could think about was that innocent girl, who had probably so much pain, because I wanted to have a good fuck instead of bringing her home safely.

My insides were eating me, the guilt I felt was unbearable. I was just standing there, still crying. Suddenly, I felt something weird in my stomach and fastly turned around, putting my hand on the wall for support and throwing everything up I consumed the last hours. I was vomiting loudly, still sobbing. I was a mess.

When I finished throwing up, I wiped my mouth with my shirt and started walking away, without telling anyone or waiting for them.

"Harry, wait." David shouted, but I didn't listen. I just walked. "Let him go, he needs some alone time now. He'll be fine." someone told David and he responded with, "I hope so."

After that, I couldn't make out any more words, because I started running. My breath was already heavy and fast, my legs were hurting and head was spinning. Everything was blurry and I couldn't seem to stop crying.

I should've been there, I could've prevented it. I should've been taking care of her, but I was selfish and I didn't gave a fuck. That's what I deserve, but Cindy didn't deserve all of this.
She was so innocent.

I only stopped running, when I stood in front of Millie's apartment. I was so in shock, that I didn't even noticed that I opened the front door to our house. My heart was leading me to Millie right now.

And without hesitation, I knocked loudly. "Please open Millie." I cried, still knocking. I was devastated and I needed her support.
"Millie.." I broke down. I was gliding down her door frame, crying into my knees, my sobs getting louder and louder.

***

Millie

I woke up, not knowing why. My head was hurting, because of the lack of sleep and when I looked over to my clock, I saw that it was 4.34am. I grumbled to myself, as I got up to fetch a glass of water.
I walked along the corridor, when I heard some sobs. I stood still and listened. When I heard someone loudly crying in front of my door, I walked towards it and opened it.

The sight before my eyes, made me widen my eyes in shock and my heart stood still.

Harry was leaning on my door frame, while loudly crying into his arms. I crouched down next to him, not knowing what to do.

"Harry, baby. What's wrong?" I asked awkwardly, slowly rubbing his arms. "Come in." I offered and he nodded. When he looked up, I saw his teary, red and puffy eyes, looking at me like he lost all his sanity. I helped him getting up and put my arm on his waist, helping him inside. I walked with him to my bed and carefully made him sit down.

He just watched me. "Sorry, for waking you up." he sobbed, but I rushed over to his side. "It's okay, I'm okay." I told him and he nodded again. "What happened, baby?" I asked again, but he just shook his head.

After a few minutes, where I hugged him and told him some comforting words, he started speaking. "I should've taken care of her. I never wanted anyone to get hurt. But, she is so innocent and I should not have done this." he mumbled and I furrowed my eyebrows.

What was he talking about?

"She was just there, it all happened so fast." He was speaking in riddles.

"Harry, I don't get it.." I started to panic. Has he slept with someone else?
"Calm down, let's take a shower okay?" I offered but he declined. "I don't know why." he spoke softly.

After a few more minutes, he seemed to calm
down.
"I was at this bar with David. There was this chic and her friend and I was so drunk. I was just so fucking drunk. David seemed to have a good time with that girl. And the other girl, Cindy, she was so innocent.." he sobbed "but I was so stupid. I am so fucking stupid, Millie." He locked eyes with me and when he started to see the panic in my eyes, he shook his head as if he understood what I was thinking. "It's not what it seems like. I haven't had sex with her." I exhaled the breath I didn't knew I held. "But.." and the anxiety kicked in again. "I wanted to take her home, because she was feeling uncomfortable in the bar. But she insisted that she could walk alone. And I just thought about getting home to you. I wanted to see you, so I haven't even argued. And then she walked and I walked and suddenly I heard her screaming and the last thing I know is, that her face was covered in..." he paused and wiped his eyes. "Her whole face was covered and blood and her clothes were a bit ripped and that's all I remember." he stopped.

"Baby.." I placed myself on his lap and started hugging him tightly. "It's not your fault. Okay? Listen to me, it's not your fault. She insisted on going home alone and you did as she told. Please, don't blame yourself. I know this is so so hard and I know how this feels. But tomorrow, we'll visit her and you'll see that she will be fine. Everything will be okay." I told him honestly.

"What if she.." he started but I interrupted him. "She is going to be fine. She will be alright, baby. Believe me." I kissed his forehead and he nestled his face in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you." he said. "No need to, I'm here for you." I comforted him.

Suddenly, he started to kiss my neck, "I need you now." he mumbled and I knew, that he really needed this distraction now, so I wouldn't say no.

He stopped, looking into my eyes and started kissing me softly. Then he paused, to take my shirt off and soon my bra. He took my breast in his hand and started massaging it, while caressing my earlobe.

I disconnected us and pushed his shoulders down, so he was lying down. Then I took his shirt off and lifted myself to push his jeans down.

I stood up, only being in my panties, pulling his jeans down completely and motioned for him to crawl up. He just slowly moved towards the head of the bed and watched me, still in a kind of trance. I straddled him and smiled. Then I started kissing him softly, while cupping his cheeks. I slowly wandered onto his neck, leaving a wet trail of lovingly kisses on every bit of his skin I could reach. His breath was heavy and loud and he just lied underneath me.

"Are you sure baby?" I asked carefully, not wanting to push him in his state. His red eyes locked with mine and he bit his pink plump lips and nodded.

Then I went on, kissing every tattoo in my sight, slowly tracing my fingers around the outlines and showing him, what he meant to me. He told me he let her walk just to get to me and I'm not gonna lie, my heart was beating hardly for him. And that's exactly what I wanted to show him. I caressed everything I reached, wanting to make this moment important and not just another fuck.

I already felt his hard bulge against my core and when I started grinding against him, he let out a moan and gripped my waist, making me grind even harder.

I already felt myself soaking wet and ready. That's when I lifted myself up and took his boxers off and right after that my panties.
I hovered over his erection, but he pushed me down and stretched me deliciously.

"Harry.." I panted softly and connected our lips, while rocking back and forth ever so slowly. He messily kissed me back, cupping my face and moved along in rhythm with me.

We disconnected the kiss, and locked eyes. His eyes were telling stories about how hurt he was, but how he appreciated that I was here with him. The bright green in his eyes were making me lose my mind and were all I could focus on, I even forgot for a moment what we were doing. But not in a bad way, it was just the first time we were not just fucking and that meant so much to me.

He rocked into me slowly, but still hard which made me feel my orgasm already in the pit of my stomach. I was moaning into Harry's mouth as he repeated my name over and over.

"Jesus Christ.." he mumbled, our eyes not leaving each other's the whole time. The eye contact made this whole thing a lot more arousing and intimate.

"I'm near." I mumbled and pecked his mouth as he nodded. "Me, too." he gripped my waist again and made his thrusts harder and a bit faster.

I felt my climax nearing and I instantly let go, moaning Harry's name over and over while releasing the tension I built up. I gripped Harry's chest, sure leaving some marks as he still thrusted into me, watching me coming above him.

When I came down, I felt him twitch into me and he closed his eyes and opened his mouth, softly moaning. When I felt his cum filling me, I rocked a bit harder back and forth and when he finished, I kissed him softly and slid down from him.

He instantly cuddled up to me, hiding his beautiful face into my neck and hugging my waist. He was still so hurt, but I knew by tomorrow he would feel better already.

At least that's what I hoped for.

"You mean so much to me, Millie." he mumbled into my neck, the soft vibration making me shiver.
"You mean so much to me as well, Harry." I replied honestly and kissed the top of his head, while hugging him tightly.

After a few minutes, I felt his even breath, telling me he had fallen into his well deserved sleep.

"More than I like to admit." I whispered and slowly drift into my own sleep, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2M 267K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
85.6K 1.8K 42
Janel survived abuse and neglect as a child, at the hands of her adoptive parents. When they died, she lived in the woods, just trying to survive eac...
334K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
11.2K 157 41
"I'm gonna give you butterflies. I'm gonna let you feel every part of my body and I'm gonna feel every part of yours. Every single inch you want me t...