The Vampire's Soulmate (BWWM)...

By pink_cash

Danica Woods is your average girl next door, she's focused on college while making moves for her chosen caree... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Twenty Feet Conundrum
PSA: Again
Chapter 3: Chicks be Crazy
Chapter 4: Meeting the family
Chapter 5: ASSumptions
Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations
Chapter 7: Move & Chill
Chapter 8: Are you stupid?
Chapter 9: The truth will set you free
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Life Decisions
Chapter 13: Million Dollar Deals & Sex
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving from Hell
Chapter 15: Breakup to Makeup
Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends
Chapter 17: The Fucking Don
Chapter 18: Family First
Chapter 19: Christmas : )
100k?
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Revelations Part 2
Chapter 25: Changes Pt. 2
Chapter 26: The Chapter Where Shit Hits the Fan!
Chapter 27: Killing Spree
Chapter 28: Awakening
Chapter 29: The New Boss
Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Wedding Bells
Chapter 32: Honeymooning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Sleep?
Bonus Chapter 2: Christmas
1 MILLION!!!
Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

Chapter 2: Party Killer

55K 1.6K 1.9K
By pink_cash

Vote, Comment, & Fan! : ) This is probably my favorite chapter  : D

I take a sip of my strawberry smoothie as Dean answers the question. We're currently sitting outside at a little café not too far from my job at the diner. He's my sociology study partner. Yes, we tried dating at one point but we both realized that we're better as friends. I'm not in that place in my life, who knows when I'll ever be. When I woke up for my shift at the diner Jas and Reagan were passed out in our living room. They looked a hot mess and never again will I let them convince me to go clubbing when I have to work the next day. I nearly wanted to kill myself when the alarm went off. The sound of a car slamming on its brakes distracts me from answering the next question. Oh shit, to my right is the same all black Range Rover I was in mere hours ago. How the heck did he find me? Matteo walks around to us in the same clothes from last night. He roughly grips my arm pulling me up out my seat.

"What the fuck did I say Danica?" he yells in my face, the vein in his neck seconds from popping out his skin.

"Hey, come on dude you're hurting her" Dean says standing up.

Matteo glares at him, "don't fucking speak to me before I kill you."

"Let her go and we won't have any issues." I had to give Dean credit for trying to stick up for me. It was actually sweet even though Matteo would eat him alive.

"You want to try something pussy? I should kill you for just looking at my woman!"

"I'm not your woman!" I yell trying and failing to remove myself from his tight grip.

"Shut the fuck up Danica! Let's go!"

"We're busy" Dean interjects glaring at Matteo. If looks could kill Dean would be twenty feet under. Lord knows Matteo is beyond annoyed with the both of us.

"It's okay Dean, we'll reschedule" I say packing up my bag as best as I can with Matteo's grip.

"Like hell you will" Matteo hisses before pushing me forward. I just want to freaking kill him. Who does he really think he is? He shouldn't be stalking my life or telling people I'm his damn woman.

Where in the hell did that come from? I've barely had a conversation with the guy and suddenly we're together? That makes no freaking sense at all. Never again will I listen to my stupid best friends and go to a club. Nothing good comes from it.

"I should fucking kill you!" he yells snapping me out my thoughts. "You didn't listen to me at fucking all then I catch you out on some date!"

"Well I can't be too important if you were gone the whole night and just noticed that I didn't stay. You had no right acting like you did! I don't know you!" I shout back, which quickly turns into a yell of pain as he grips my thigh tightly.

"You don't fucking question me. When I tell you to do something you do it! Disrespect me or disobey me again and I'll make this pain seem like a piece of fucking cake! Stop fucking testing me Danica!"

He releases my thigh and I rub it knowing I'll surely have a bruise soon. God he's such a damn asshole, what did I ever do to the Lord above to deserve such punishment. I always try to be the best person I can possibly be yet this is what I get. Some deranged stranger claiming me as his. Sure he's extremely sexy but that doesn't mean I want him all up in my space. If he thinks I'm going to be at his beck and call he has another thing coming. I have my own life to live I can't be bothered to deal with his shit twenty-four seven. The sound of a phone ringing snaps me out of my thoughts. I pull out my phone quickly answering it.

"Where are you?" Reagan asks sleepily.

"Being kidnapped" I state then watch as Matteo glares at me gripping my thigh again. "I mean spending time with a new friend."

"Dude, when are you coming home? You've been out all night."

I giggle, "I came home last night, your dumbass wasn't there Rea."

"Oh damn, well we're going out tonight are you coming?"

"She's coming!" Jas yells in the background.

"Great, be at the apartment at eight" Reagan states before hanging up the phone.

Great now I have to find a way to get away from Matteo. Pretty sure that's going to be the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. The car stops and I get out going into the familiar building. For some reason he grabs my hand as we walk through the lobby. What the hell is his deal? One minute he's threatening my friend and I then the next he wants to hold my freaking hand. The extra messed up part is I like it. I like how my small hand fits perfectly into his huge calloused one. I like the contrasting skin tones. Am I really attracted to this crazy demeaning man I barely know?

He pulls me into what appears to be the master bedroom. The wall opposite the door is all windows. What is his thing with window walls? Against it is a black king-sized sleigh bed. There's a door to the right and the left which I'm assuming one is a bathroom and one is a closet. There is a TV mounted on the wall of the doorway. He pulls me to the left and into a huge walk-in closet. Damn this is as big as my room at the apartment. I noticed that the whole right side is missing clothes.

"I have someone bringing some clothes for you within the next few days" he states gruffly.

"Excuse me?" I gasp turning to look up at him.

He hisses, "what did I say about repeating myself?"

"I'm not moving in with you psycho!" I shout removing my hand from his grip.

"You are really beginning to piss me off!" he booms.

"The feeling is mutual! I've known you for barely twenty-four hours and you expect me to just move in with you! You could be some serial killer or something!"

He laughs, "if I wanted to kill you you'd be dead already. I really don't want to hurt you tesoro." He moves closer to me so that our bodies are barely an inch apart. "I run shit here, don't fucking think otherwise." He places a kiss on my forehead before walking out the closet.

I groan stomping my feet before walking out. The shower turns on just as I sit on his bed. So suddenly I'm forced to live with someone I barely know? He must really think I'm freaking stupid. How would I even go about telling my best friends? 'Oh hey you guys know the dude I left the club with the other night? Well he wants me to move in with him.' They'd kill me their dang selves. I'll be damned if I'm going down without a fight. He'll have to kill me before I agree to live with him. The door suddenly opens revealing two guys, one is of average height, tan perfectly with his hair cut on the sides and the center gelled back and blue eyes. He has on a fitting grey suit. The other guy is of chocolate complexion with brown eyes and a curly fade. He has on black joggers and a white T-shirt. Damn they both look good.

"Hello I'm Danica, a friend of Matteo's" I say with a smile breaking the silence.

"Damn you're gorgeous" grey suit says eyeing me.

I giggle, "thank you."

"I'm Carmine and he's Giorgio" chocolate guy says.

"Nice to meet you both."

My phone rings just as Matteo comes out the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. Oh lord almighty. His body must've been sculpted by the Gods themselves. A perfect six pack leading down to a cut V and straight down to his manhood. He has a brazen M on his left breast but even that was hot. Not to mention the tattoos marking his upper arms. Damn him for being so hot. So distracted by this man's body I hadn't notice he took my phone right out my hand. I attempt to get it back but he pushes me back down on the bed.

"She's busy!" he yells into the phone before hanging up and tossing it to me. "Talk to him again and I won't hesitate to kill him."

I glare up at him, "you're bluffing."

He smirks, "do you really want to test me?"

I groan, "no, you win."

"Always do."

A snicker from the corner reminds me that we're not alone. If I could visibly blush I'm sure I'd be ruby red by now. He's a damn asshole. I wish he could just forget about me then we'd all be happy. He walks out the closet in dark jeans and a black t-shirt. Does he own anything else? I glance down at my watch seeing that it's seven o'clock.

"I need to leave Matteo" I state getting up and I hear a whistle causing us both to look at Giorgio.

"Don't make me kill you" Matteo glares at him and he nods before shaking his head. Matteo turns back to face me. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I have plans Matteo which don't include sitting here doing nothing while you go out" I growl out.

He smirks, "we don't have plans right boys?"

"Nah" they say grinning.

"So where are we going tesoro?"

"Don't do this Matteo."

He steps closer to me forcing me to crane my neck to look up at him. "Where are you going? I won't ask twice."

"Out with my friends."

"Sounds like fun Danica" Carmine adds grinning.

"We go or you don't, have it your way tesoro" Matteo states with a shit eating grin.

I roll my eyes walking out the room. What I want is for him to climb up a mountain and then fall to his death. I should've known he'd find a way to mess up my plans. One night to myself would just be too much to ask huh. He thinks I'm stupid, the only reason he's tagging along is to ensure I come back home with him tonight, he also wants to kill my joy. I don't even know the guy and I already hate him. All four of us get into his Range Rover and I tell him my address. He's such a freaking baby. I'm sure Jas and Reagan won't be too mad about the new company. They are suckers for pretty faces. Hell they might try little harder. It's not long before we reach my apartment complex. We all get out and I lead them to my apartment. The sound of Future blasting from inside and I know they're doing their usual pregame. I open the door to them taking shots and dancing.

"Hurry Zay, we leave at exactly eight thirty" Jas yells over the music.

"Pretty females really stay in groups" Giorgio whistles eyeing my best friends lustfully. A few more seconds and I'm sure he'll be drooling.

Jas and Rea finally turn around and notice the new people in the apartment. Their mouths actually fall open and I roll my eyes. Way to keep it together ladies. Jas is the first to move and she turns the music down.

"Are you going to introduce us to these fine men Zay?" she asks smiling at them.

"Carmine, Giorgio, Matteo and they are Jasmine and Reagan" I introduce before walking down to my room.

I hear footsteps behind me and I know it's my stalker. I can't be out of his sight for one second or I might die. He takes a seat on my bed as I walk into the bathroom. I turn the water to hot and put my breasts length curls in a bun on the top of my head. Lord knows I don't need them getting too wet. I strip down before getting into the hot water. After my shower I wrap a towel around my body before walking back into my room. Future is blasting loudly and I know they are finally getting ready themselves. I know I should be pissed that he's still in my room but I know if I told him to leave he wouldn't. Why waste my breath? What do I want to wear? I look over my clothes in my closet. I pull out a black mid thigh dress. The sleeves are lace and the center is cut out into a deep V and the back is cut out stopping a little above my butt. I grabbed underwear before going back into the bathroom to get dressed. Once my body is lotion covered and all that good stuff I walk out the bathroom fully dressed. Matteo looks up and eyes my body lust being apparent in his eyes before that quickly changes to anger.

"Change now!" he spits, his eyes turning to slits as he glares at me.

I look at him shocked. "No I like this dress."

"You aren't going outside looking like that Danica."

"You don't own me."

He smirks, "I do."

I groan knowing that I have to change his mind some way. Of course being the crazy person he is he really won't let me leave unless I change his mind. Oh mother please forgive me. "If you let me wear this I will stay with you tonight."

He eyes me thinking it over. Oh how low I've sunk. I'm practically begging a complete stranger to let me wear what I want outside. I'm just as crazy as him and that says a lot. "Fine tesoro, wear the dress" he says smirking.

I eye him suspiciously, "what?"

"Just how you thought you were going to be anywhere but our place tonight" he chuckles shaking his head.

I groan rolling my eyes. I pull out my knee high boots before pulling my hair out the bun. I walk over to my vanity putting on a little concealer, some mascara, and nude lipstick. Matteo watches my every move even when I pull out a bag and watches as I throw things into it. If I'm forced to spend the night I might as well be comfortable. I can't lie when he said 'our place' it triggered something in me. Sure I don't know him but I feel like I can't get rid of him if I wanted too. Though he seems to have abuse issues and an anger management problem, I slightly feel protected with him in some weird way. Something in my gut that tells me that he'll never really intentionally hurt me. But who knows I could just be dealing with Stockholm Syndrome. After putting the final touches to my outfit I'm ready. Matteo grabs my bag and my hand before walking out the room. We walk into the living room where Carmine and Giorgio have made themselves comfortable watching the game with their feet up on my coffee table. They turn and look at us, Giorgio is practically drooling which I find hilarious. Carmine just looks at Matteo with an eyebrow raised as if engaging in a silent conversation.

"Giorgio you're testing me!" Matteo snaps glaring at him.

"Sorry brother but damn she's fucking hot. I'm there if you want to leave him" Giorgio says grinning at me.

Carmine's smacks the back of his head as I giggle. Jas and Rea came out into the living room. Jas has on the lace crop top with a gray fitting skirt and thigh highs. Rea has on a nude dress with the sides cut out with red heels. Jas insists we take pictures before we leave then we're out the door going to Matteo's Range. Jas tells him the club we're going to and he pulls off. When we reach the club the line is wrapped around the brick building.

No wonder Jas wanted to leave early. We'd be in this damn line for at least two hours before we get in. Matteo parks before we all get out and he grabs my hand tightly. Before we can go to the back of the line Matteo pulls me to the door. The bouncer automatically moves the velvet rope much to the annoyance of the people in the line. We all walk into the club where there is a mix blasting through the speakers. We walk up a few steps to get onto the actual floor. All the walls are brick, to the far right is the bar, to the far left a few booths and tables. The DJ is stationed in the back in a multicolored box while strobing lights blind us all. Jas quickly grasps my free hand as Rea pulls her to the bar. I guess Rea forgot that like me she's underage. She better hope they aren't checking IDs. The grip on my hand tightens making me look back at Mateo, who looks beyond aggravated. Rea calls out a bartender who wastes no time coming over to us. Rea orders three shots of tequila, we clink our glasses before downing the toxic liquid. I groan placing the shot glass back on the bar. Next thing I know a Long Island Ice Tea is being shoved into my face. I really think my friends are alcoholics. We go to the dance floor with our drinks in hand as the guys go sit at a booth not wanting to dance at all.

Despite my stalker tagging along I was having fun. After about an hour and a half of being in the club shit went downhill. Now my dumbass know that alcohol isn't my friend, I'm small so it gets to me a lot quicker than the average person. Yet I continued to drink like I had no care in the world. So when a guy started to dance with me I thought nothing of it. I'm here to have fun so why not. Worst mistake I ever made in my life. In my alcohol state I forgot all about my stalker. Matteo came out of nowhere and started to beat the guy to a pulp.

"Matteo stop!" I yell trying to pull him off the poor guy.

Matteo grabs the guy and my arm pulling us through the various tipsy club goers. We reach a back room where he locks the door. The poor man had an erection which seems to piss Matteo off more. He kicks him in his man parts before pounding on his face some more.

"Matteo stop! You're going to kill him!" I yell, the severity of the situation sobering me up quickly.

I watch in horror as Matteo makes quick work of snapping the guy's neck. I can't help the scream that escapes my mouth or the tears falling from my eyes. He's freaking crazy! All the poor boy did was dance with me. He didn't deserve to die so cruelly.

"Fuck!" Matteo yells before turning to face me. "Shut the fuck up!" I try to smother my cries by covering my mouth with my shaky hands. "I fucking told you not to test me! I didn't want you to wear that damn dress! I gave you a fucking inch and you wanted to take a damn mile!" He moves closer to me, emerald eyes burning in anger. I can't help but to flinch when he hits the wall next to my head. "Look at him tesoro." I shake my head no and he grips my face forcing me to look at the dead body.

"You did that to him. You killed him tesoro" he says roughly as he pushes a curl from my face. "Let this be a lesson for you. You are mine and whoever decides to touch or talk to you will fucking die. One way or another you will learn who you belong to. Now we're going fucking home."

He places a kiss on my cheek before gripping my hand. I wipe my tears away quickly as we walk out the room. He leads me to the girls and I'm forced to fake a smile and tell them I'm sick so we're leaving. He leads me back to his car before he pulls off and I can't help but to break down again. I just watched him kill a man for dancing with me. What do I really know about Matteo? He's clearly psycho if he's capable of killing someone in cold blood. Am I supposed to just go along with his crazy idea of being his? Don't I get some say in if I want to be in a relationship with a crazy killer? Because I surely don't want to be in it. Am I supposed to not have a male friend ever again? Lord knows I don't want another death on my hands. Why am I forced into such a fucked up situation? Why am I forced to spend what may be my entire life with this crazy man? What if he decides he's tired of me and decides to kill me too? We walk into his penthouse and he pulls me to the master bedroom but right now I don't want to be anywhere near him. I just want to take a shower and try to forget this night ever happened.

"Is there a guest-"

"Shut the fuck up Danica. You're sleeping here whether you like it or not" he interrupts.

"What are you going to tell me when I can eat too?" I spit annoyed.

He hisses, "I'm not in the fucking mood Danica so if I were you I'd shut the fuck up and thank the Lord you didn't have the same fate as your club friend."

That gets me to keep my mouth shut because at this point I don't think he'd hesitate to kill me too. I grab my bag going into the bathroom making sure to lock the door behind me. Holy shit! This bathroom is freaking beautiful. The floor is a cream colored marble, to the left are double sinks with a circular moveable side mirrors and lights on each side of the wall mirrors. The tub is encased in the same cream marble with a step to get into it. It has three different water spouts with jets, there's a TV mounted in the corner and next to it is a cut out section for towels, candles, and products. The shower is huge enough to fit six people. There's a panel on the wall and shower heads from each direction. There's a toilet in a separate opened section of the bathroom. I step into the shower closing the glass door behind me.

I touch the panel trying to figure out how to work it. It doesn't take long to figure it all out and before I know it I'm having the best shower of my life. After my shower I get dressed making sure to take care of everything before walking back to the bedroom. Matteo is lying down watching TV with wet hair. He must've showered in another bathroom already. I get in the bed thanking the heavens that it's big enough that we don't have to touch. Matteo pulls my body close and I try to move away. His grip on my waist tightens painfully and I know that's my cue to stop resisting. So much for us not touching. Why the hell is he sleeping in just boxers? He turns the TV off nuzzling into my neck. I seriously need to find a way to escape this man, he's going to be the death of me. Some way or another.

Pic is of Danica's hair but a little longer than that, hoped you enjoyed the seemingly long chapter lol. Vote, Comment, & Fan! : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 16.3K 24
He's ruthless. He's powerful. He's demanding. He's in pain. Twenty-six year old African-American journalist Victoria Browning wants to get away from...
113K 1.7K 26
Bella Smith,She is a normal college girl.Normal? Normal and Bella didn't fit in one sentence.She is badass,she knows how to street-fight,street-race...
158K 6.4K 35
Lizette has never had an easy life growing up and always felt like she was the black sheep of her family. She didn't grow confidence until after she...
1.1M 20.8K 59
⚠️18+⚠️ *I added smut, heavy smut* Disclaimer-I started this when I was eleven, almost twelve so this is in need of heavy editing and definitely not...