Irresistible [Lirry] EDITING!

By hopeangel11

One Direction Fanfic! [AU] Liam Payne + Harry Styles = Lirry Stayne! <3 Vampire (Harry) and human (Liam) l... More

Irresistible [Lirry]
Summary
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 28

2.1K 58 2
By hopeangel11

Chapter 28

"Start talking, Horan. If you don't, I will hurt you so badly, you'll either end up in the hospital like Zayn or just dead," Louis growled at Niall, who was sitting on the couch of our living room, looking scared.

"I really have no idea why Liam's acting like this. He hasn't even spoken to me the whole week," Niall said shakily, looking around desperately.

"How is that possible? I thought he was your best friend. You're supposed to know everything about him," Louis said angrily.

Niall shook his head and said, "Not anymore. Liam won't even talk to me or Zayn. He just talks to Andy now."

"Why, Niall? Why is that? Why did Liam all of a sudden dump Harry and move on to Andy? Why did he replace you as his best friend? Why did he change?" Louis glared at Niall.

"I- I don't know! He won't talk to me or even Zayn! He hasn't seen Zayn at the hospital since last Sunday. I know he completely changed, but he never explained it to me. He just started acting like this on Monday."

"Wrong. He started acting like this on Sunday, when he dumped Harry! Why'd he do that Niall? Did you finally convince him to join your stupid academy of hunters?" Louis retorted.

"What? No! He said he wouldn't-...Oh my gosh. Liam...But he said.......No, no, no! Damn it Andy!" Niall said angrily and pulled out his phone. He started dialling a number but Louis took his phone from him. "Hey! I'm trying to call Andy and - "

"And call for help? You need some back up, Horan? Well too bad. You're gonna stay here and answer our questions whether you like it or not," Louis said.

Niall sighed leaned back in the chair. "I think I know why Liam's acting like this," he said, looking up at us.

"Why is he?" I asked, finally talking.

"It's Andy. He's the one that did this to Liam. I know it. Liam wasn't acting like this at the hospital last week. He was fine when he left," Niall said, looking thoughtful.

"So you think Andy is somehow controlling Liam? And why is that?" Louis asked.

"Because I know that after Liam walked out of the hospital, he bumped into Andy. I saw Liam yelling at him about letting Zayn and I go on that ambush. It ended with us almost getting killed by the way. And then Andy talked to Liam to calm him down and they drove off in their cars. I don't know where, but I'm pretty sure I know where he took Liam," Niall said angrily.

"And where would that be?" I asked him, although I'm pretty sure Louis and I already knew what he was gonna say.

"The Blood Hunters Academy. The home base, that is. He probably conviced Liam to join," Niall replied and then looked down at the ground.

"That's it? That's all you know? What else, Horan?" Louis asked angrily.

"What else do you know, Niall? Just tell us," I said in a flat tone.

Niall shook slightly and looked back up at us. "I...Me and Zayn could have been the reason why Liam joined."

"What?!" I yelled, finally fuming.

Louis gave a dry chuckle and lifted Niall by his collar. "Listen, Niall. Because of you and your friend, Liam dumped Harry for that douche and joined your stupid academy. How exactly do you think we'll deal with you?"

Niall gulped and tried to pull away from Louis' grip on his collar. "Wait! Just let me explain some more!"

"You've said enough, Horan. Now we'll deal with you," Louis said threateningly and let his fangs come out.

"Lou. Let him talk. What were you gonna say, Niall? And make it good, cuz I will be the one biting you first," I said and Louis let go of Niall.

Niall sat back down and gasped in some air. Then he looked at us and said, "I told Liam that Zayn and I wanna leave the Academy. We want out, especially after our last duty. But there was only one way they said they would let us leave."

I blinked in realization and said, "Liam had to join, didn't he? That's what they wanted in exchange to you guys leaving?"

Niall nodded and looked down. "But I told him he didn't have to do it. It wasn't worth it. Zayn and I were just gonna stay in the Academy so Liam wouldn't have to join. I thought he woudn't. But apparently Andy convinced him."

"But how did Andy convince him? You said you told him he didn't have to join, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did. I told him not to join just so we can leave...But I guess he was gonna play good martyr and join anyways. That unselfish fish. I told him not to," Niall muttered the last part.

"Then that means that Liam can still change his mind, right? He can still leave before he gets too involved?" I said hopefully.

Then Niall's phone beeped and he looked at it in Louis' hand. "Can-...Can I get that? It could be important," he asked Louis hesitantly.

Louis snorted and said, "Yeah, right. No way. You're just gonna use it to call for back up."

"No, Lou. Just give it back to him. If it's from the academy, then we can get more information on how deep Liam is already," I said and he sighed. He gave the phone back to Niall with a scowl and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Thanks," said Niall and he read the message sent to him. His eyes widened and Louis and I leaned in to read it.

All hunters head to base. Operation coordination will start in 10 minutes. Our new leader Liam Payne will direct you to your places and more information will be announced.

Niall looked up at us, looking shocked and stricken. "To answer your question before...Liam is in deep, all right. He's leading the academy now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're probably wondering how we ended up getting Niall here in our house, right? Well, this is how it happened.

FLASHBACK...

After the football game finished, Liam's team winning, the players headed back to the changerooms. They were yelling and whooping, pumping their fists in the air and shouting Liam's name. He scored the winning goal in the end.

Apparently there was a college recruiter in the crowd and offered Liam an early acceptance and admission to a university. Liam was surprised and thanked the recruiter. He ran to the changeroom and told his team mates. They yelled and congratulated him.

Andy looked happy as well, but I could see his smile falter when Liam turned from him. He doesn't want Liam to go to uni early. He might not even want Liam to go at all...But why? Does it have something to do with the Blood Hunters Academy?

Liam turned back to Andy, making Andy smile fakely at him again. He congratulated Liam and hugged him. Then he did the one thing that ripped my heart into a million more pieces.

He pulled away from Liam and glanced at me, probably making sure I was watching. I had a feeling of what he was about to do, but I couldn't bring myself to look away. Andy met my eyes as I walked to the parking lot with Louis and El.

Then he leaned in and pulled Liam into a kiss. Liam looked shock, but didn't pull back. Instead, he leaned in a bit more and kissed back.

I looked away with a gasp and ran to my car quickly, tears starting to fall from my eyes. Louis called after me and I heard them running behind me. I reached my car, face covered in tears and heart broken even more.

"Haz...Don't cry. It-...That was nothing. Don't worry about that," Louis said as El hugged me.

"That was nothing? Did you see Liam? He kissed him back! He doesn't love me anymore and he moved on to that douche!" I said, tears continuing to fall. I tried wiping my eyes to stop crying, but I felt too broken.

Louis looked back at them and glared, probably snogging by now. Then he looked back at me sternly and said, "Let's go to the hospital. We need to grab something. Or rather, SOMEONE. He'll be able to answer all our questions, I bet."

I wiped my eyes and sniffled. "What? Why? How is that gonna help?"

"Cuz I bet that Niall and Zayn know exactly why Liam's acting like this. I know you wanna find out, Haz. This is the only way," Louis said, smirking.

El rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine. You guys go then, but drop me off at home first. I don't wanna be there when you interrogate them."

Louis gave her his car keys and pulled me to the passenger's seat of my car. "Take my car and go home, El. We'll be home with Niall, by the way. We'll interrogate him there. If we do it at the hospital, people will freak out and call the police or something."

"Okay. I'll go shopping for a while then. I don't want to watch or listen to you threaten the poor lad," El said and walked to Louis' car, starting it.

"Kay, love. I'll call you when we're done with him," he called out to her as she drove out of the parking lot, waving out the window at us.

Louis turned back to me and started my car. "Let's get to the hospital then. This should be fun."

We got to the hospital and asked for Zayn's room. We walked until we saw the room number and just walked in. Niall and Zayn were shocked silent and we just grabbed Niall. We dragged him to my car and he tried to get away, but failed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's how we ended up at home, staring at Niall's phone and reading the message over and over again.

Four words stood out for me, and probably all 3 of us.

our new leader Liam Payne...

Liam was the leader of the Blood Hunters now.

That means...He'll be hunting for us vampires. For ME.

*Woah! Drama! Louis and Harry just found out that Liam is the new leader of the Blood Hunters from Niall. What are they gonna do about that? What will Harry do? Will Niall help them?

What's with Liam and Andy? Are they really together now? They did kiss...And broke Harry's heart.

More drama to come!

What will happen next?*x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.6K 14
After a group of lads kidnap a young billionaire named Harry Styles in the hopes of getting a high ransom for his return, said billionaire ends up un...
20.9K 644 28
SEQUEL TO "TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY"! Please read "Irresistible", then "Truly, Madly, Deeply" BEFORE this one! The story will make more sense then! Lirry...
1.2K 28 32
Hello my little directioners. This Fanfic is about one direction....(obviously) The boys are a group of old and recently new Vampires. That is basica...