Christina Grimmie: Things I W...

By Jack0fish91

A story about different things I would have done for or with Christina Grimmie if I had met her More

Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Sequel Incoming

Part One

411 13 3
By Jack0fish91

     My eyes grew along with the shock in my heart. I couldn't believe what I was reading. A friend of mine knew I was a fan, and decided to share the news. In some ways I wish he didn't. I saw the hashtags, and saw the posts, and the tributes... I really didn't want to believe it... I wanted it all to be just a dream I was having... But no, it wasn't one. It was real. It was no dream. She... Christina Grimmie... was gone.

     My heart felt broken. I knew I had to do something to honor her. I put together my last two tribute videos for her that week. I stayed so busy, trying to keep the tears held back. But in the end, they all poured out. I still miss you Christina, and this is a story about things I would have done if I had a chance to meet you. Please enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 74 35
Melanie Martinez's K-12 movie but with BFB characters
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
137K 263 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...