Perfect Chemistry

By naichag

Gaby was that seventeen years old girl who has known nothing in life other than pain. Well, not until her boy... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 ( Part 1 )
Chapter 6 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 7 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( R-Rated )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 ( Part 1 )
Chapter 19 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 19 ( Part 3 )
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( Part 1 )
Chapter 25 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 7 ( Part 1 )

15K 426 22
By naichag

*** Gaby's POV ***

-" I want to thank all of you for doing the project. I can see the effort and progress in your works. I can say that everyone give me more than I expected. As you know, one of the groups here is going to represent the class and me in the big projects symposium that the school is throwing out every single year. The prices are $500 to the winner, certificates will be presented to whoever who was involved in the accomplishment of that project, including the instructor, of course; at last your work will be published in one of the most respected journals. The group that I choose is..." All I wanted was to run out of the class. My legs were shaken. I knew that part was going to come where he was going to say who he was going to send. I didn't want it to be me. It was true that the experiment that Cash and I came up with was just extraordinarily amazing. The only problem is that I hated to speak in front of people. That class who had only twenty people present was already too much, that symposium thing was going to be full of students from different classes and teachers, and guests coming out for support. I didn't want to be a part of it. I refused to participate. Done deal. Please, don't say my name.

-" Mr. Alexander and Ms. Soto." Dr. Lee said.

-" No!!!" I yelled out, everyone stopped clapping to stare at me.

-" No? What do you mean by 'no' Ms. Soto?" Dr. Lee asked.

-" Hum... Well...I'm not good at speaking in public. I can't do it. You can pick another group." I confessed. Actually, they could see how I was sweating during my whole presentation.

-" Wow! Don't be such a chicken." Cash said, and it was like the funniest joke of the year because all my classmates busted out with laughter. I pray that he could go back to being the less annoying dude, because I wasn't ready to be hating on him again. Especially after what happened yesterday. I could still feels those butterflies every time that it walked into my mind. This guy could be awarded as the best kisser. I haven't been kissed like that for awhile until he took me into his arms, looked straight into my eyes, and caressed my lips with his.

-" Are-you going to stay here?" Cash's voice brought me back to the planet earth. I looked around and it was only the two of us left in the class. It's like I've been lost in my thoughts for years. I stared at him, and lips started to be forming a smile; it suddenly hit me the fact that he called me a scary cat, well he actually said chicken; I was pissed either way.

-" Don't you ever talk to me again." I said, getting up from the chair, all ready to get myself some space from him.

-" Here we go again. I was playing." Cash pleaded. I stopped to walk so I could turn around and face him

-" It so was hilarious that I laughed so hard till my jaws hurt. Thanks for embarrassing me." I turned my back to him again and I continued my way to go to my calculus I class. I was already late; but I'll rather be late than not showing up at all. Suddenly, Cash grabbed my arm, and gently pushed me against the wall before I could open the classroom's door. He pressed his body against mine. I could feel the heat coming from his body. My hands were getting really cold, and it was kind of embarrassing because he was in possession of them. My heart was racing and my breathing was uneven. Was-he going to kiss me just like he did last night? My body and soul was telling me that I needed to push him off me, but I couldn't make a move nor say a single word. I just couldn't stop staring at his hazel eyes. His face got from close to even closer to mine. My legs were getting weak.

-" I'm sorry." He whispered on ears, kissed my left cheek and walked away. I was left standing there alone and more confused than before. What was-he trying to do to me? Make me fall for him? Whatever it was, I wasn't going to allow it to happen. I didn't want, neither had time for any of that. All this sort of things that used to make me feel good died with baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Cashmere's POV***

I met Jeffrey in the parking lot and we drove to Lucky's house. We had an important meeting with the guys, which was all about Ghost and his low-life, stupid entourage. I was ready to bring them all down. I knocked at the door, and Lucky's mother opened for us. She was the sweetest person I ever met. It hurt me that she had to suffer every single day because of the bad decisions that her loved ones made. Some drug dealers killed her husband as revenge of the money that her oldest son, Chance stole from them. Not long after, the police arrested Chance who was the head of the family, and now her youngest son, Lucky is following the footsteps of his big brother. As much as I wished Lucky could do things differently, I had to chose my own people before anything else. I knew that our plan would put in danger anyone that is close to us, but I had to keep the promise that I made to my dad. We walked straight to Lucky's room. He was laying on his bed, talking on the phone with some chicks. As soon as he saw us, he hung up the phone, and jumped out of the bed.

-" What's up man?" Lucky asked, and we slapped hands.

-" Same old. Tell me, did-you do me the favor?" I asked. He already knew what I was talking about.

-" Man, that was so hilarious; we dropped him half naked somewhere extremely far from here; only a few car passed by and we all knew that nobody was going to give a ride to a man with only his boxer on; especially those white folks." Both Lucky and I laughed our butts off.

-" I wish I could see that jackass' face." I said.

-" Now, let's talk business." Jeffrey suggested. Jeffrey's seriousness for our case was taking some of his cool away from him. I was determined to conquer what I came to Atlanta for too, but not letting it affecting my life more than it already did.

-" Do-we have the deal with Ghost Shadows or not?" Jeffrey asked.

-" Hell yeah! Why wouldn't-we?" The three of us excitedly got on our feet, clapping hands, and embracing each other. That was going to be the best plan that we ever came up with. Just so you know, Ghost Shadows is the name of the gang that Mike a.k.a Ghost was in charge. After my dad's death, Mike and the other betrayers took over of all the money and the deals he made. So, we decided to give them a little surprise. Our main purpose was to take back that money; not because we needed it, just to make them cry. Money was definitely their master and them, the slaves. Therefore, we contacted the Cubans who used to sell them the killer (drugs). We did not only pay for the drug, we also paid to have Ghost and his partners in crime crossed out of the Cubans' list; which means that they needed another fast source to get their weeds; and who was better than us for that? They wouldn't have any other choice than pay us three times more of the money that we paid the Cubans; because the Mafias were waiting on them. We all know in that business people won't wait on you for long when their money is already in your pocket; and you giving them back the money means that you're also giving your blood to them. The Mexicans and Jamaicans didn't play when it came to business. Mike and the Ghost Shadows were going to lose more than they gained. We were going to defeat them without them even knowing who was responsible. I couldn't wait to bring Ghost down. I laughed into myself.

-" I can't wait to bring Mike down." Jeffrey said. We were thinking about the same thing, as always. But, Jeff couldn't control his anger; which could be very dangerous.

-" Sometimes, I got this feeling that y'all problem is not with the whole group; but only Mike. It sounds more like something personal; not just us trying to steal their money." Lucky said. Thanks Jeffrey, he was suspecting us.

-" We're just mad at him for what he did to Gabriela. She's a close friend, you know." I rapidly said.

-" Talking about that girl, she put me in so much trouble with my Mom for that lamp she broke on Mike's big head. That old lady went crazy on me." Lucky said. Jeffrey and I busted out with laughter. I was proud of Gaby. I wished I was the one who saved her from Mike's hands; but it felt good knowing that she could defend herself. She was a strong woman, after all she suffered.

After a couple of drinks, Jeffrey and I left Lucky's house. Jeffrey went straight to his apartment to study for his statistics' exam. After all, we were students, and we needed something else to do when we were done with the whole revenge thing. I drove back to my place too. It was already 5 PM, and I needed to cook something for dinner, and check on my baby sister... and Gaby too.

I opened the door and the smelled of a delicious food watered my mouth. I already knew it was Gaby cooking because Sasha was no good in the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen and found Gaby standing on her tiptoes as she reached for the plates in the cabinet. Don't call me a pervert, but I had to acknowledge that this girl had big butts. It doesn't kill to look. Especially, the fact that she had short denim and white tank top. I decided to help. I approached her and effortlessly reached for the plates. My body pressed against her back, she stopped to move as our fingers touched each other up there. I pulled out two dishes, and reached for the one that she was still holding; my fingers caressed hers once again. I wouldn't lie saying that it was more than just having fun, pleasure, etc... I pulled the last plate down with her hand still holding it. Then, I placed one hand on her belly, and pushed her body closer to mine. I pushed her hair to the side, and placed a light kiss on the side of her neck. It was going lovely, until she stomped on my feet, and it hurt so bad due to the fact that she was wearing sneakers. I tried hard to stay like a real dude and not scream.

-" The hell?" I screamed.

-" You need to stop touching me. I ain't feeling it." She said.

-" You ain't know what you feeling. Last night, you were all over me; but now you want me to stop touching you? Stop lying to yourself! You know for sure that you're attracted to me." I said, still in pain.

-" Wow! That's misleading, the lie you just told. I actually think you're the one who is insanely attracted by me. I don't blame you. I really don't. I just need you to leave me alone." She said, not even paying attention to the food that was getting on fire.

-" We'll see. By the way, whatever you're cooking is burning down." I said, leaving the room. I was going

to prove her wrong. Ain't no girl gonna be acting like they're too good for me.

A week after...

I've been playing a game with Gaby for the past few days. I needed to prove to her that she actually felt something for me. I could see it in her eyes, but she didn't want to accept that truth yet. I invited girls over. I could see that she was fighting hard to pretend that it didn't bother her. The day before, I decided to put out a whole show for her. I acted like I didn't know she was already in the house, I walked from my room to the kitchen naked. You should see her face impression as she screamed. That was a funny day, I still couldn't laugh at it. But, tonight we decided to turn up a little bit. Everyone in the house, including Jeffrey was out to the club. The four of us walked in the VIP room determined to have a good time. Jeffrey and Sasha were lost in the room. It was only Gaby and I alone. And, that awkward silence between us that could even cover the loud music in the room.

*** Gaby's POV ***

Ugh! Sorry, but Cash was pissing me off more and more everyday. I couldn't stand his nasty attitude. He had the nerve to say that I was attracted to him. I couldn't stand him most of the time. Then, he started to make a fool of himself by bringing those 'ratchet' b*tches in the house, like I didn't know that all they cared about was his money. Worst of all, he walked completely naked in the house, and I don't think I'll ever be able to take this picture out of my head.

Since Sasha forced me, I decided to follow them in the club. I needed to relax myself too; which ended up to be really stressful. I was sitting there alone with Cash. I tried to focus on my drink, but it was hard for me to ignore his presence. It was a relief when some dude walked over and asked me for a dance.

-" Sure. I was bored here anway." I responded.

-" No, Gabriela, you have to stay next to me just in case..." Cash started but I interrupted him.

-" I can defend myself. I did last time, remember?" It was the nicest way for me to tell him to 'get off my chest' once for all.

I was dropping it low on the floor. The guy was a little bit too forward, but I decided to put out my acting skills. I looked over my shoulder to check Cash out and he was drinking like he didn't have a liver. And, this pushed me to bring out more sexy moves. I was enjoying it, until the guy was getting aroused. I backed off a little bit. I looked to the direction where Cash was sitting and it was empty. I didn't know what was going on with me, but I started to look a round. I didn't care about him, but I had this urge to find out what he was up to. At last, I saw a very drunk Cash walking out the club with his arm wrapped around the neck of a woman who looked nothing but familiar to me. He was a jerk and her a... My mouth dropped open when I finally recognized the woman. It was Charlie. From what I heard, she was a he. What do you think an obsessed transgender female will do to her drunk male crush? I had to save Cash's butt or he'll have his backdoor opened for the first time.

-" I gotta go." I said to the guy.

-" What? You ain't gonna leave me here in that condition." He said, pointing at his boy. If only he knew that I didn't give a damn. I rolled my eyes, trying to walk away from him, but he did the worst mistake of his life by grabbing my arm to stop me. I didn't want to, but I had to leave him with a broken nose. I was not the one. I was just using to make Cash jealous. Not that I cared about Cash's feeling. Or did I?

9 hours later...

I put a plate with eggs and pancakes in front of Jeffrey. We were the only two in that house awakened. His eyes were red from not getting much sleep.

-" I'm so tired." Jeff informed me.

-" That makes the two of us." I sighed.

-" Well, we have different reasons for feeling that way." Jeff winked at me. I already knew what he meant by that. And, I knew something else that made this conversation even more uncomfortable.

-" No need to tell me more." I said, chuckling.

-" Cash haven't come back home yet?" Jeffrey asked. I just shook my head. He continued... " This is so not like him."

Talk of the devil and he will appear. Cash walked in the kitchen, and my heart started to beat faster than usual. I tried not to look at him. But, he wasn't paying me any attention either. He just walked to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water.

-" Yo, where-you been? You got me worried." Jeffrey said to Cash.

-" Man, I woke up in a motel room this morning, and I don't even know how I got there." Cash told Jeff, still ignoring my presence. What??? I couldn't believe that he didn't remember none of what happened last night.

-" You don't remember anything?" Jeffrey asked.

-" Not a single thing. I don't know who brought me there, and what happened in that room. But, the bed was messy and I didn't have clothes on." I was getting nervous. Should-I tell him or keep my mouth shut? I didn't know what to do.

-" You were that drunk man?" Jeffrey asked.

-" I guess I was. I won't ever be in peace until I put that mistery to rest." Cash said.

-" Let's just hope you didn't get any girl pregnant or catch a STD." Jeffrey said. I could see that Cash was getting more worried. Should-I recall his memory?

-" I know you're not talking to me, but I saw you leaving the club last night with Charlie." I confessed. Both Jeffrey and Cash's eyes widened. They looked at each other before Jeffrey busted out with laughter.

-" That's not funny Jeffrey. Stop laughing! I think I'm gonna kill her, I mean him... Oh my gosh. I'm f*cking pissed. I'm going crazy now." Cash was really going crazy.

-" Calm down, man. Haha. Haha. You're not going to kill anyone. Haha. As a matter of fact, he's a woman now. Haha. Sorry, I can't help it. Haha." Jeffrey said between laughs.

-" What's the joke?" Sasha asked, walking in the room.

-" Can you believe that your brother had sex with Charlie?" Jeffrey said, pulling Sasha to sit on his laps. Cash just left the room, swearing them out. I wished I could join the laughing session, but there was something in my chest that kept me from doing anything than just staring at Cash's back walking away. I wanted to tell him the whole story. I needed to. But, I didn't know how. Why do I always had to put myself in some mess? ¡Dios mío!

_____________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the mistakes and taking so long to update. Keep reading to find out what really happened that night. Thanks again! Muahhhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 147K 39
Rose Addams was born to be a fighter. She grew up to become the strongest boxer. But after the death of her father she gives it all up. All her tim...
516 48 25
This is a story about 17-18 year old's lives and how who they are sometimes isn't accepted and how it really affects them. Its also about surprise, a...
95.9K 4.3K 32
Clay's life seems fine, but is everything except from fine due to bullies ruining his happiness day by day. His grandpa is the only one who knows eve...
154K 6.4K 42
George is 17 and in his last year of high school when he gets terrible news. After having weird nosebleeds, strange bruises and a lot of dizziness, t...