RWBY x DBZ The Saiyan Of Remn...

By KennyDragonoid99

This is a crossover between DBZ AND RWBY. What if the Saiyan raised on Earth, was raised on Remnant instead... More

The Saiyan Child
The Saiyan named Goku arrives at Beacon Academy
Team GOGI meets Team STRQ
The Life at Beacon Academy
Team RWBY and their New Trainer
Goku's Combat Training
Ki vs Aura
Goku's Bad Feeling
Sun Wukong and the Faunus Problem
Battle at the Docks
A New Semester
The Plan of Action
Painting the Town
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
The Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Gleen
No Brakes
Breach
Round One
Vegeta and Winter Schnee
The Saiyan Duo vs Team RWBY
Fall
The Invasion of Beacon
End of The Beginning
The Next Step
Remembrance
Of Runaways and Stowayas
Family
Menagerie
Tipping Point
Punished
A Much Needed Talk
Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back
Kuroyuri
Taking Control
No Safe Haven
Welcome to Haven
Dread in the Air
Update

The Saiyan of Heart vs The Saiyan of Schnee

2.6K 44 11
By KennyDragonoid99

Ruby P.O.V

I was sitting with my big sis, Weiss, and Blake while our friends of Team JNPR were next to us too.

We waited and saw my Uncle Goku and Weiss's Uncle Vegeta both powering up, while their ki surrounded them and made the whole place feel a huge gust of wind following from both of them.

After their power ups, they then instantly disappeared and were now in the middle of the air fighting.

They each tried to land a blow on each other but they perfectly blocked, dodged, or countered their attacks.

My widen eyes were glistening from this awesome fight, as I then yelled out enthusiastically, "Yeah! Go Uncle Goku!"

Weiss then cheered to, "Keep it up Uncle Vegeta! Don't let give up for a second!"

My uncle then threw a punch, while Mister Vegeta blocked it and then punched him right back, but in the gut, as he then vanished and hit my uncle on his head with his hands held together making my uncle go flying down towards the ground.

Before he was about to make impact, my uncle then stopped himself and started firing ki blasts at Mister Vegeta.

Mister Vegeta then smiled and started firing his own ki blasts too, but at much faster pace as he thrusted his palms releasing ki blasts like a gauntlet gun firing bullets.

My Uncle Goku then had to pick up the pace with his ki blasts but decided to fly and evade Mister Vegeta's volley of ki blasts.

Smoke started to pile up and form as my uncle kept flying till he got right in front of Mister Vegeta.

Both of them ended up having a ki blast in their hands as both of them decided to collided each of their ki blast at each other while it caused an explosion around the two.

Both of them then landed on the ground as they kept their guard up at all times.

Yang then said with a very happy smile, "Wow! Those two aren't even breaking a sweat!"

Blake then said smiling, "It's incredible to think that Mister Goku and Mister Vegeta are very kind, but when it comes to combat they're completely different."

Weiss then said with an enthusiastic smile, "Their form in combat is flawless, and their techniques are nearly identical. This is amazing!"

I smiled at seeing Weiss being this happy as I then cheered, "Come on you two! Give it your all!"

Goku P.O.V

Me and Vegeta were equally matched, for now.

He then smiled and said, "Why don't we get a little more serious Kakarot."

I smiled back and said, "Well, alright then Vegeta. Let's get this started!"

We both clenched our fists as we started to increase our power.

Our auras were engulfing us as my hair stood up and both of our hair started to glow bright yellow while our eyes turned teal green.

We both then transformed into Super Saiyans.

Vegeta then said with a smile, "Now then, let's see how powerful you truly are Kakarot!"

I smiled back and got in my fighting stance while he did the same.

We both then charged at each other as our forearms collided creating lightning and sparks around our forearms.

The power shook the whole place as I then threw the first punch while Vegeta dodged it but then tried to hit me with a high kick.

The kick nailed me right under my chin as I then swiftly moved my body to hit Vegeta back with a side kick on the left side of his face.

Both of us became resilient as we kept landing punches and kicks at each other.

Pyrrha P.O.V

This battle was fierce since the beginning of it, but now it became a brutal beat down between the two.

Jaune was next to me on the right as he then said, "Whoa! They're on a completely different level of power now."

I then nodded and said, "Yes, it seems that they have gotten stronger and have now turned the tides between each other."

Ren was next to me on the left as he then said, "Their aura feels immense and unstable, but just look at them. They're using their power with ease as they haven't shown a single flaw in their techniques and style of fighting."

Nora was next to Ren as she was up off of her seat cheering both of the extraordinary fighters in the battle field, "Woooo! Yeah! Punch, kick, and fire! This is so awesome!"

I smiled and chuckled at seeing the child like Huntress.

I looked back at the battle and frowned as I saw how much they started to get hurt.

Their bodies were being covered in scratches, blood near their eyes as it is from red bruise like scrapes.

They came to a halt as they stood in front of each other from a distance while they breathed exhausted breathes.

The crowd cheered loudly, as me and my team along with Team RWBY clapped and cheered too.

Goku P.O.V

Me and Vegeta seemed to be at our limits as Vegeta then started to power up.

He then flew up in the air and put his hands together as he was about to launch an attack.

Vegeta then yelled out, "Let's see how your technique has improved Kakarot!"

I smiled at Vegeta as I then placed both of my hands together and chanted, "Ka.....Me.....Ha.....Me....."

My power skyrocketed along with Vegeta's power as Vegeta then released his attack, "Galic Gun!!"

I did the same as I released my attack, "Ha!!!"

Both of our beams soon collided with each other as the wind around us became fierce.

We both struggled to push our beams further as something was changing.

I noticed that me and Vegeta started to have bursts of lightning surround our bodies, as I also noticed that our hair started to get a lot more spiked up.

I could feel the power increase between the both of us as we both pushed our beams further but then caused a huge explosion.

Smoke surrounded us as I flew out of it to find Vegeta, but he flew out of the smoke quickly as he held his palm out and said, "Now, take this! Super Vegeta's Big Bang Attack!!"

I charged up another Kamehameha on one of my palms as I fired it at Vegeta's Big Bang Attack.

Our power started to decrease as Vegeta then decided to go for one more attack.

He had his arms out as he started to increase his power again while the yellow aura around him started to concentrate around his body.

He then pointed both of his palms at me while they were placed together.

The blast started to flash in his palms as Vegeta then yelled out, "Kakarot! Why don't you see if you can counter this attack!"

I smiled and then started to power up as I held my palms together.

I started charging up my attack as I then chanted, "Ka.....Me.....Ha........Me.........."

Vegeta released his attack as he then yelled out, "Final Flash!!!"

His giant yellow blast soon collided with my giant blue blast as I yelled out, "Ha!!!"

Both beams hit as we both struggled to keep them from coming towards us.

My body started to give up on me as I felt Vegeta's power decreasing too.

The new Super Saiyan transformation that we just discovered must be draining us a lot.

Must be because we haven't gotten used to the transformation yet.

The blasts colliding started to become more and more unstable as it then glowed a bright light in the middle as it exploded around me and Vegeta.

Yang P.O.V

Smoke covered up the entire arena as me and my friends all looked on at the sight of this incredible battle.

I said a bit worried, "Do you guys feel that?"

My little sis Ruby puzzled a bit but then felt both Uncle Goku's and Mister Vegeta's power as she then said worried too, "Their ki, it's..."

Weiss the ice queen then cut in and said just as concerned, "It's completely deteriorated! They must be injured."

Blake then said calmly, "They are hurt, but don't worry. I'm sure they'll be completely intact."

The smoke started to clear up as Uncle Goku was seen with his regular everyday black spiky hair while he was covered in scratches, red marked bruises, and blood flowing on his body.

Mister Vegeta also was soon seen across from my hurt uncle as he was in the same condition my uncle was in with his now same old spiky black hair.

Their clothing was tattered up as my uncle's signature orange shirt with a rose symbol on the back was gone as he only wore a blue shirt which was under the orange one and Mister Vegeta's spandex suit had one side of the shoulder section ripped off showing half of his chest.

They're ki's were very low as both of them then ended up collapsing on the ground.

Professor Port then announced, "It seems that we have a draw!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 103 17
Nearly a year had passed since the defeat of Frieza and the destruction of Planet Namek. During that time, Remnant was at peace, with no sign of any...
53.5K 697 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...
657 4 7
Just a thought that after watching my hero academia and Rwby. (Y/N) and his best friend Sean are huge fans of quirks, My hero academia and the famo...
18.3K 150 6
This is a crossover between Dbz and Rwby as Grimm have decreased in numbers drastically. Goku and Vegeta still continue to train until them and the o...