Dan and Phil Imagines (Reques...

By NewYearNewMeme

I write imagines, not tragedies. Dan and Phil imagines! Requests are currently closed! But I'm still updating... More

Welcome!
Puppy Dog Eyes ↣ Phil
Long Distance Relationship ↣ Dan
Anime ↣ Dan & Phil
The Run and Go ↣ Yandere!Dan
Fake You Out ↣ Punk!Phil
Filming ↣ Pastel!Dan
Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
Road Trip ↣ Dan
The Lift ↣ Phil
Live Show Mistake ↣ Dan
Babysitting ↣ Dan & Phil
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
No Trip ↣ Phil
Fourth of July ↣ Dan & Phil
Tag, I'm It Apparently!
Not So Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
ANNOUNCEMENT!
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Meet And Greet ↣ Phil {Requested}
I'm Here For You ↣ Dan {Requested}
Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil
Frens Please Do This
It's Going To Be Okay ↣ Dan {Requested}
Haven't You People Ever Heard Of ↣ Phil
Camisado ↣ Dan
What A Beautiful Wedding ↣ Phil
10K READS?!?! THANK YOU
The Ballad Of Mona Lisa ↣ Dan
Twister ↣ Phil {Requested}
School Crush ↣ Dan {Requested}
Cuts ↣ Dan {Requested}
Rings And Rain ↣ Phil {Requested}
She's A Nice Niece ↣ Dan {Requested}
imagine ↣ j.d.
Something Spooky This Way Comes
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Horror Film ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Spooky Jim ↣ Dan
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Don't Let Me Be Gone ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Slender ↣ Dan [Requested]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Haunted Challenge ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Run And Go ↣ Yandere!Dan [Spooky Edition]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil [Spooky Edition]
Oh Brother, Pt. 1 ↣ Phil
Our Daughter ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Sorry Mate, She's Mine ↣ Jealous!Dan
GIF Imagines ↣ Dan & Phil
Oh Brother, Pt. 2 ↣ Phil
Baby on the Way ↣ Phil {Requested}
First Christmas ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil
Merry Christmas! + SHIP SHIP SHIP
Happy New Year!
IT IS COMING
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part I ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part II ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part III ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, The Compete Saga ★ Dan & Phil
*Surprise! A Josh Dun Imagine!* Drummer's Block ↣ Josh Dun
Stood Up ↣ Phil
Will You Be My Valentine? ↣ Phil
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Happy Birthday! ↣ Dan & Phil
Don't Be Sorry ↣ Dan {Requested}
GIF Imagines 2 ↣ Dan & Phil
Update! (Please Read!)
Requests Are OPEN! {Update: Not Anymore lol}
Bullies ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Whoopsies...i'M bAcK
Getting Over It ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}

I Forgot To Say I Love You ↣ Phil

4.7K 158 123
By NewYearNewMeme

Trigger warning: abuse? A little bit.

You step out into the pouring rain.

Of course it would be raining. Of course. It wouldn't be a clichéd sad story without rain.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

You clench your fists and spin around on your heel, raindrops and tears dripping down your face.

"(Y/N)."

He says your name yet again.

"What?" You spat at him.

"I'm-"

"What? You're what?" You interrupt him. "You're sorry? No. Don't even try that with me. I'm the one that's sorry, because this is all my fault apparently!" You yell. You've had enough with him. You turn around and walk away from him, down the dark and rainy London streets.

He shouts after you, but you don't pay attention to him.

You keep walking.

And walking. And walking.

You don't know where you're going exactly, but your feet seem to be leading you somewhere.

You end up on the doorstep of your best friend's flat.

Knock knock knock

The door in front of you opens after a while, and brown eyes stare down at you.

"(Y/N)?" Dan asks, concern spread across his face.

You look up at him through your tears and your soaking wet hair that has fallen in front of your eyes.

"Is Phil here?" You ask, your voice coming out as a squeak.

Dan nods, his mouth slightly agape. He looks really worried. He moves out of the way so you can have room to walk into the apartment.

"Phil!" He calls as he leads you up the flights of stairs, his hand awkwardly on the small of your back. "Phil!"

"What is it-?"

You round the corner and almost slam straight into Phil. You immediately wrap your arms around his torso and sob into his shirt.

Dan and Phil exchange 'what the heck is wrong is she okay what happened' looks.

"(Y/N)?" Phil freezes from surprise, but then hugs you back. "W-What happened?"

You don't reply. You're too busy thinking of everything that happened already tonight. The yelling and the screaming and the fighting and the hitting.

"Phil," Dan says seriously, concern and anger filling his voice. "Look at her eye."

Phil pulls out of the hug and gently touches the skin under your eye. You wince and shrink away.

"Did your boyfriend do this?" He asks.

You nod.

Phil sighs. "Come on," He says, almost angrily. He leads you, arm around your shoulder, into the lounge and over to the couch. Dan follows and sits down on the couch.

"Now what happened?" Phil asks, the two of you sitting down next to Dan. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," he adds quickly. You almost smile at how polite he is.

"W-We were arguing, l-like we usually do, but..." You shake your head. "It was all my fault-"

"(Y/N) whatever happened was not your fault," Dan says through gritted teeth. "It was that bloody boyfriend of yours-"

"Dan," Phil cuts him off. He looks down at you. "(Y/N)?"

"A-And h-he just...hit me." You shrug. "And said that it was my fault. T-That I make him act l-like that."

Phil pulls you into him. "Dan, can you go get her some dry clothes?" He says. "Just one of my jumpers and a pair of my pyjama pants."

"Phil, y-you don't have to-"

"Yes I do. You're staying here tonight."

"Phil I can just-"

"Your boyfriend lives with you, right?" He asks you. You nod. "Then you're staying here."

You look up at Dan. "Dan, tell him that I'll be fine! I-I don't need to intrude-"

"Nope." Dan shakes his head. "You're not intruding, you're staying."

You glare at him. You really don't want to just disturb them and invade their home with your own problems.

"Well we can't let you go back to your flat and let him hit you more!" Dan yells, his voice getting high. "Just leave the guy already! That twat doesn't love you!"

"Dan," Phil says. "Just get her some clothes!"

Dan huffs and stomps out of the lounge.

"(Y/N)," Phil says sternly, but still kindly. "Listen to me. This," he lightly puts his hand on your cheek. "Is not your fault. There is nothing you could have possibly done to deserve this, okay? No matter what he says."

You nod, and Phil just holds you in a tight hug until Dan comes back with some of Phil's clothes.

"(Y/N), I'm-" Dan starts.

"No," you shake your head. "You were right. H-He..." you look back at Phil. "He doesn't love me. I...I don't know why I..." you shake your head again and look down at your feet. "Th-Thank you guys for letting me stay here."

Dan hands you the clothes, then hugs you.

He pulls away and looks at you, sighing.

You just advert your eyes and walk out of the lounge. You feel somewhat embarrassed, coming and crying in front of your friends. A part of you feels weak as well, for letting your boyfriend do this to you. The other part of you is angry. Not at your boyfriend, but at yourself. After all, this is your fault...

'No. Don't think that.' You think to yourself. 'He just told me that. It's not true. It's not my fault. I don't deserve this...do I?'

You shake your head, tears running down your face, as you go into the bathroom and close the door. You look at your reflection the mirror, and you absolutely hate what you see.

You hair is falling in front of your face and soaking wet from the rain. Your entire face is tear-stained. And your eyes...Both of your eyes are red and puffy from crying, but your left eye is what stands out the most. The part of your cheek, right below your left eye, is swollen and bruised black and blue.

You tear your eyes away from your battered reflection and quickly change into Phil's jumper and pyjama pants. They're much warmer and softer than your own clothes that are soaked from the storm. You smile a little at how lucky you are to have a friend like Phil.

After changing, you exit the bathroom and quietly walk back up the stairs that lead to the lounge.

"I just don't get it."

You slow to a stop on the staircase when you hear Phil's voice coming from the lounge.

"What?" Dan.

"How could someone just choose to hurt someone like (Y/N)? How can someone choose to hurt anyone? I mean, what kind of person would hit their girlfriend?"

"Phil..."

"I'm serious, Dan. I'm not just saying this because I fancy her, I'm actually-"

Your eyes widen.

"Did I just say that?"

"I think you did, Phil." You can actually hear Dan smirking.

"I'm just kind of...mad that I couldn't protect her, I guess? I mean, it's not really my place or anything, but I want to be there for her, ya know?"

"So in other words you like her."

"Dan!"

You make a big show of walking up the stairs and into the lounge, so Dan and Phil will hear you coming and stop talking.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Phil says nervously when you walk in.

"I'm gonna go," Dan says awkwardly, getting up off the couch. "You'll be okay here with Phil, right?"

Phil glares at him, and Dan tries to hold in his smile.

You nod.

Dan gives you a quick hug before leaving the lounge.

You look back at Phil, who stands up and avoids your eyes.

"(Y/N)...I've um, I've got to tell you something..." He looks down at his feet.

You wrap your arms around him. "I already heard, Phil."

"Y-You did?" He says, surprised. He hesitantly hugs you back.

"And I'm stupid." You say simply.

"You're not stupid, (Y/N)-" Phil hugs you tighter.

"I am. I'm stupid because I went with that jerk instead of you. I just forgot."

"Forgot what?"

"That I love you."

fin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559 78 19
{Complete} Dan Howell knows he has feelings for his Best Friend Phil Lester, and he has known for a while. But Dan can't ever find the way to tell hi...
117K 2.9K 77
These our Dan and Phil imagines! Thank you for reading and we are taking requests! These stories are so fun to write so I hope you enjoy! COMPLETED
12.4K 405 41
Dan is struggling with his self confidence. Well, let's be honest. Dan has no self confidence and struggles to face the harsh realities of life and t...
25.8K 1.2K 41
Phil Lester is a well known youtuber. He hides behind the camera, he acts the way that he wants to but he scared to be himself at school. He's popula...