Soul: The Savior An Undertale...

By karikitdemon

Book 3 of my Undertale Soul series is finally up! Yay!! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author note Just so you know
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

672 24 56
By karikitdemon

The week went on and it was finally friday once again. The Dreemurr kids rushed around to get ready to stay with Papyrus and Sans for the weekend. They met up with Sans outside not too long later then walked to his home, where Flo and Papyrus were waiting.

Kari rushed in first, hugging the tall skeleton and the half monster girl happily. The twins were next to give hugs followed by Kitearo. The five watched TV for about an hour then went outside to train their abilities for a while then went inside for a tactics meeting.

"Alright," Kitearo began. "So we freed the half monsters in lab two last time. Now we head for the lab we were held, lab four. Next we'll free lab three, then lastly we will free those in one," The boy suggested. Kari raised her hand. "Yes?"

"Uh... I'd like to look through the lab documents when I get the chance to. I think there is something linked as to what happened in the labs so long ago. And maybe Alphys might be help as well. I told you about that document about my dad, right?"

Kitearo nodded. "Yes, I remember. We'll handle freeing the others for now. You figure out what happened. Help us when you can." Kari nodded in agreement to these terms. The five then talked about different scenarios and how to deal with them before they ate dinner and got ready for bed.

----------

That night as everyone in the town slept, trouble was brewing in the remaining three labs that held the half monsters.

"What?!"

"This can't be! You were chased out?!"

"We're sorry. It was that stupid thirteen and her friends."

"Thirteen?! Damn it all!"

"Relax, we need to stay level headed. They only freed one of four labs... Hey, is that chemical ready?"

"The one Dr. Dez made? Yeah, it's ready. Wh--- Oh... Heh, good thinking. We'll attack them when they're down."

"We should just kill them. Those little bastards are nothing but a bother. Maybe we could nab some monster dust as well. I heard they broke the barrier to the underground."

"It's no surprise. Wait, are you talking about genocide? Killing every monster?"

"Maybe. Let's just handle those little shits first, we'll go from there. Where is their location?"

"In Ebbot town, so I've heard."

"Get all the half monsters ready. Inject the chemical into them then wait for my command."

"Yes sir!"

The scientists disbanded and grabbed the strongest of the half monsters and brought them to be injected with the chemical that worked like a mind control serum. They then devised a plan, and by midnight they were heading to Ebott town.

----------

In the skeleton brothers house, the kids slept soundly. Kari snuggled with Flo while Kitearo was on the floor because the twins kicked him off the bed. All of them were smiling at their dreams. Those dreams were quickly interrupted by a loud bang not too far away. Kitearo was the first to sit up. He growled and summoned a pair of daggers in case he needed them. The oldest then approached the window and moved the curtains a little to peer outside.

Outside was the beginning of a nightmare. An army of a thousand was marching towards town from the forest to the East. There was another bang to the North and then another to the South. Kitearo's hair began to raise a little and he gulped. He put his daggers away and ran to wake everyone up.

"Get up!" He bellowed. "Come on guys, we gotta move!" Kari grumbled while Flo sat up slowly in unison with the twins.

"Where's the fire, Kite?" Flo asked with a yawn. Kitearo sighed and calmed down as his hair lowered.

"An army is storming the town." He informed them. Boom began to panic while Beats did his best to stay calm. Kari sat up and looked at Kitearo. "We need to get outta here."

"I'll go wake up Sans and Papyrus." Kari stated then went upstairs to Papyrus's room then Sans's. Not long later everyone was running to Mount Ebott as quickly as they could. Kari yawned while Flo carried her on her back. The youngest turned her head a little bit to see the edge of town ablaze. She widened her eyes and perked her head, now completely awake and alert.

"RUN!!" Called a few voices that were almost drowned out by screams. Kari frowned as she saw so many people running towards MT. Ebott. She saw Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton and Napstablook. Grillby was fine, since he was made of fire and thus immune, but he still ran because he had a bad feeling of what was to come. Kari looked around frantically. Where was Toriel?

"Goma?!" Kari hollered. The screams drowned out her cries. "Goma?!!" She called again, over and over, louder and louder, but each time she was drowned out by screams of terror and fear. Screams of death. Kari growled and forced herself off of Flo. Her rear met the dirt and the child grunted, but she quickly picked herself up and began to run home, tripping every so often.

Flo turned to grab Kari. "Kari don't g--" But Flo was too late and Kari was gone. Flo gulped and chased the child. The twins turned to see the two girls running off. They got Kitearo's attention and he told them to continue towards the mountain, helping out whoever they could along the way.

"What about you?" Boom asked before Kitearo ran after the two girls.

"Isn't it obvious?" He stated before he ran after them.

"Come on, Boom. Let's hurry up and evacuate." Beats put a hand on his twin's shoulder. Boom frowned then hesitantly nodded.

"Kay. Don't wanna piss off Kite by not listening." The two began heading towards the mountain sadly, but they growled at this choice. "Screw it!" Boom called and followed Kitearo. "I wanna help too!"

"Damn it Boom!!" Beats called in annoyance and followed his twin.

----------

Kari quickly made it home and saw that it was not blazing, but it was smoking a bit. The child heard voices inside.

"Where are they?" A male voice called.

"I'm... Not telling you..." Another voice called weakly. Toriel. Kari growled but held back for some odd reason.

Don't do it Kari. Listen first.

"Frisk, I swear to--"

"TELL ME NOW! THOSE KIDS ARE DANGEROUS AND MUST BE KEPT IN A CAGE!"

"THOSE ARE MY CHILDREN AND I WILL PROTECT THEM WITH MY LIFE!" Toriel yelled. Kari heard a gun load and she twitched. She ran inside and yelled in anger.

"LEAVE GOMA ALONE!!" She called. But she was only seconds too late. The gun fired. Kari went wide eyed, tears welling up. "... G-Go--ma...?" She whispered, time slowing down. The man that was holding the gun was in a lab coat and an evil smirk donned his face. Toriel looked to Kari weakly and gasped in fear.

"Kari?! Kari run!" Kari shook her head. "Do as I say!" Toriel called.

"Ugh, shut up." The man grumbled then shot Toriel again. Kari hissed and rushed at the man. A sapphire blue heart with four silver slash marks, two on each side, appeared by Kari's body with an odd glowing silver and neon blue line that connected Kari and the heart. Two of the slash marks, top right and bottom left, turned red with a dark gray line in the middle that met with the point of the slash. As that happened a locket that was made completely made out of red energy appeared around her neck, and a knife that was also made of red energy appeared in her right hand. Kari's right eye turned into a black void and began to ooze black while two hearts appeared on her sleeves, both red with dark gray horizontal lines. Kari pierced the man with the knife through the gut, causing him to cough up blood. Kari pulled out the knife only to stab his shoulder, then his leg, his arm, his right cheek going through to the other. She punctured his throat a few times, yet not enough to kill him, making each stab more painful and brutal than the last. All the while her rage and hatred grew higher with each drop of blood.

"How does it make you feel? To be at death's door?" Kari asked the quivering, half dead man. Her voice sounded like there were two people talking in synch as she tilted her head with a cocky grin. "I should know, bastard." She chuckled then pointed the knife at the man's throat as he gagged and struggled for air, mumbling about wanting something called mercy. Kari narrowed her eyes, putting her right foot on his gut wound, all of her weight on it to pin him down painfully while she put her left elbow on her knee and rested her cheek in her palm. "You screwed up. You crossed me and now you're gonna die a slow and painful death." She said with a maniacal laugh. She wound up her right arm, then swiftly cut off the man's right arm, blood spewing all over her. Kari's smile grew as she watched the crimson liquid coat the floor. She severed his his right leg next, slower this time, laughing at the screams. Kari grew bored and decided to end the man's pathetic life, and she swiftly cut the man's head off with an odd open mouthed grin, black goo oozing slowly out of her mouth. The child stood and turned to Toriel, only to see a white monster soul quivering over a pile of dust. The red items vanished and Kari's face went back to normal. She ran to the soul as it shattered.

She was too late.

Kari hiccuped. "No... No, no, no, no, no, no, no... Please, no!" Kari sobbed as she refused to believe her eyes. "G-GOOOOMAAAAA!" She cried. Then she heard footsteps run in. Flo was ready to stop a fight, but she staggered back at the scene, frozen in place. Kitearo and the twins were not far behind.

"... What the hell happened here?" Kitearo whispered while the twins stared in shock and terror. Kari sobbed loudly as she gripped onto Toriel's dusty dress. Flo sniffled then walked up to Kari and hesitantly put an arm around her, pulling her into a side hug to comfort her.

"... I'm... So sorry that this happened..." Flo whispered while Kari kept crying, getting snot and tears on Flo's pajamas.

"OVER HERE!"

"I HEARD GUNSHOTS! THIS WAY!"

"Damn them!" Kitearo grumbled. "Guys, we gotta get outta here NOW!"

"B-but wh-what about--"

"Mother would want us safe more than anything, Kari! Let's go!" Kitearo snapped. Flo picked the girl up and ran out with the others, Kari still sobbing as she stared at her home.

Chara, what the hell! What the ACTUAL hell!

Whoa there, Frisk. I only fueled her desire to kill. It's an instinct that everyone has. You know what I'm talking about.

Chara, we are NOT to interfere like that! Remember! We had a deal! We had a plan!

Oh come on, lighten up. It wasn't genocide or anything. Besides. He deserved to die. He took mom's life.

But it could've corrupted her! It could've KILLED her! We need Kari alive! She's the only one who has the determination to fix our mistakes!

I know that! Which is why I didn't go all out! Geez! Not like I did with you anyways... That was kinda fun, but whatever. I'm done with that. This is more fun, in the long run I mean.

...

So, are we done here? This conversation has gotten boring.

... For now. The deal has been broken, the plan has faltered, and Kari has felt the power of a Trait change--

We need to think of a better name for that.

Whatever. The point is that Kari has felt our presence within her. She will begin to feel our presence even more now. This can go one of three ways. She either gets corrupted, she dies, or she can gain an immense power that can help her. The last one is not very likely because of her age.

But she is strong, so it is still possible.

True... Let's just see how things play out for now. I'll try and make a new plan.

Whatever you dumb goodie-goodie, I'm going to go have a nap. Maybe I'll dream about killing Papyrus again.

... Could you not...

I do whatever the hell I want, Frisk. I could kill you here and now if you did not amuse me! Remember that.

... Fine... Just don't give the dream to Kari.

Fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829 42 8
~Your soul is glittering with determination~ Rankings: (Oct. 1, 2021) - 3rd [#asrielxchara] Update: I received a notice and it's been almost a year s...
1.1K 67 17
Book 3 in original series. :) hope you enjoy.
13.6K 415 15
(DISCONTINUED) 'A young girl has just been living her life normally; until she turned thirteen--the age where you can find your soulmate. That was w...
534 5 33
This is my UnderTale AU, FluffyTale. (Note, I will be updating as I get the chapters/sections done.)