Spencer and Emily - Pretty Li...

Von spobyisotp

A fan fiction about Spencer and Emily from pll - contains fluff and smut. Hope you enjoy;) Mehr

Chapter 1
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 2

5.4K 60 1
Von spobyisotp

After a long 3 minutes, Emily bursts into my room, with a concerned look on her face.
"Hi. Sorry I took so long." She says, as if reading my mind. I jump up and receive her warm hug, closing my eyes and wishing I could stay in her arms forever.
Without her touch I am cold again so I slump back onto my bed. Emily sits down next to me.
"So." She says, looking me in the eye, "What's the matter?"
I take a deep breath.
"Well, you know when I said Ali was meeting me this morning."
"Yeah." Emily's eyes light up when I say her name. My heart fractures.
"Um, well, she told me the real story. About....about what happened that night."
I look up from the floor at Emily and she is still watching me intently. I carry on.
"She told me that...that...that I hit her..." My voice cracks and I can't speak any more.
"Oh, Spence..." Emily moves towards me and puts her arm round me. I start sobbing, so she pulls me into a tight hug. I feel safe when she holds me like this. When Emily lets go I say,
"How could I have done this? How?" I can't speak without bursting into tears again. Emily wraps her arms around me and pulls my head into her neck. "It's okay. I know it's not true. It's not true." She says it again and again, but no words will change the truth. All I need right now is someone to hold me close.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Max Beer Von ice

Fanfiction

67.7K 998 20
Max Beer is obviously Madison Beer's younger sister, but max suddenly gets attention on social media. What can possibly go wrong?
5.1K 413 31
On the day of the Super Bowl, Idina Menzel is singing the National Anthem. She couldn't be happier until a green woman pushes her down and out of the...
28.8K 770 25
Alexandra Barton is on a trip to New York with her family, just trying to enjoy her Christmas. But when a ninja saves a dog, her holidays become anyt...
192K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...