Is It Love? *Vkook Fanfic*

By xlovexshots

Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts h... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen I FINAL CHAPTER
*not an update*

Chapter Thirteen

50.9K 1.7K 3K
By xlovexshots

Drip. Drip.

Jungkook sat in bed. But it wasn't his bed. It wasn't even his house. Right now, he was at Taehyung's house. Using Taehyung's shower, his towel, his clothes, even sleeping in his bed while Taehyung himself slept on the cold wooden floor with only a pillow and a thin blanket.

Jungkook leaned over the side of the bed, to look at Taehyung. He didn't look comfortable. The blanket wouldn't even reach his feet and there wasn't anything underneath to at least protect him from getting a cold.

Jungkook signed, he brought the hoodie he was wearing close to his nose and sniffed happily. It smells just like him.

Jungkook suddenly shook his head. There was no way that he was in love with his best friend. Especially when they've been together for so long. And in all that time, he never once thought about him in that way. So why now?

Even though Jungkook was having trouble understanding his feelings, he couldn't bare sleeping in the nice fluffy bed while his possible-crush was hurting himself on the floor.

"Hey...Taehyung." He whispered. "Are you asleep?"

"No...I can't sleep." Perhaps it was because the floor was hard and cold. Or perhaps it was because he couldn't get over what he had done a couple hours ago. Why did I do itSure, it helped. But that wasn't exactly Taehyung's main intention. But why there, why thenThere would surely be other opportunities. Maybe he could've even waited until he was sure Jungkook felt the same. No. Jungkook is special. It would take time to get a confession out of him. A confession to who? Me? What is there to like? Much less, love?

Stop being so pessimisticThat's right. There must be something about Taehyung according to the dozens of letters he receives on a daily basis. The guy he liked was at his house, and it was the first time since he realized his feelings for Jungkook. He should be happy.

"Are you comfortable?"  Taehyung asked him.

"Uh...yeah, but...are you?"

"Its fine, you get used to it."

"No. Its not fair that I come over and take your bed."

"Its alright. You're my guest after all."

"No, this doesn't feel right. Especially after you helped m..."

Taehyung and Jungkook both remembered what had happened and blushed quietly before Jungkook spoke again.

"Just...sleep here. It's your bed not mine."

"I can't kick you out of there, that would be selfish of me."

"Then...Taehyung, let's sleep together."

"What?" Taehyung couldn't help but blush at Jungkook's sudden bold suggestion. He had imagined it once or twice before but he never thought it would actually happen. He smiled unconsciously and sat up. "Really?"

"Yeah..I mean. No, I didn't mean it like that! I mean yes I did, but..."

Jungkook blushed at the misunderstanding and Taehyung got up and laid down next to him.

"I know, I know..." He slept with his back facing him, because Taehyung was sure that if he saw Jungkook's sleeping face even once, he wouldn't be able to hold himself back.

"Goodnight."

-------------------------------------

Taehyung POV

When I woke up, the first thing I saw was Jungkook's face. He looked so peaceful, so beautiful. Like always. I watched him sleep for a few minutes.

What kind of cruel test is this, God?

Jungkook, no, my crush, was sleeping right next to me. My mom wasn't home, which meant we could do whatever we wanted. Nobody was around to disturb us. I smirked. No way could I do anything like that. I can't take advantage of this innocent child in that way.

He spoke a small whisper in his sleep, "Taehyung.."

Kyaa!  I screamed internally.  Well, maybe just a peck wouldn't hurt.

I leaned in closer to his face than what I already was. Slowly, anticipating it, I closed the small gap and our lips touched just like the night before. I giggled like a Japanese schoolgirl and slightly fangirled at the tiny but special and meaningful lip contact.

I smiled to myself like crazy and sighed. He's still not awake...

Taking the chance that was granted to me, I made our lips touch once more. Then one more time. Then a couple more after that.

I sat happily in bed and laid back down to gaze at Jungkook's sleeping face some more. I enjoyed the view, not daring to do anything more. At the moment, I was satisfied.

I spent a couple more minutes staring at the beautiful boy in front of me. After a while he woke up. I gazed at him and he stared back for a second or two before he sat up quickly and straightened out his clothes. Or should I say, my  clothes.

"Oh, you're awake." I said as I sat up next to him, slightly flustered as well. For obvious reasons.

"Y-yeah. Good morning." We sat in silence for a while. Oh, how I hated it. This awkward silence. The type of silence that had followed us since that encounter with the dirty old pervert. The silence that I longed to disappear. But I know that isn't possible. Not after what I did. This is my fault.

I did my best to get rid of this silence, but no luck. Was what I did really that bad?

"Are you hungry?" I asked in attempt to get rid of the silence once more.

"Yeah."

---------

Taehyung POV

We ate bacon and eggs in, you guessed it, silence. We sat opposite of each other, and it was obvious he was ignoring my gaze. I decided to do the same, not because I was ashamed of what I had done when he was asleep, but because I wanted him to be comfortable.

"I should leave." He said when we finished eating.

"What, why?" Did I sound desperate, yes.

"My mom and Jimin are probably worried about me. I left late and never came back, and I never called or texted either."

"Its okay. I called him last night while you were taking a shower."

"Really? ...Thanks."

More silence. God, I hated this silence.

"I should still leave. I have to help Jimin with getting the paperwork for school."

"Really? What school will he be going to?"

"Um...our school."

"Great, maybe we'll be classmates. Wouldn't that be fun?" I slightly leaned over the table, hoping for some kind of reaction that showed a sign that he didn't just want to leave because of me.

"Yeah... I'll go now. You're probably busy too. I'll return the clothes next time." And with that he stood up, put his plate in the sink and walked to the door, as I watched.

"Bye," I called after him. He smiled unsurely and left.

Next time...there's a next time...There's a chance.

------------------

Third Person POV

Jungkook walked through the door of his house and greeted his mom.

"Oh, where were you all night?"

"At...Taehyung's house."

"You spent the night there? Did something happen, you seem very flustered."

"N-no, I'm fine."

"Well, okay then. Jimin is still asleep, tell him to come down and eat. You ate already, no?"

"Yeah...I'll call him."

Jungkook made his way up the stairs and saw a sleeping Jimin. "Jimin-ah,"  he whispered.

He groaned. "Jungkook? Ah, I was waiting for you."

"Mom says to go eat."

"Have you eaten?"

"Yeah."

"At Taehyung's?"

"Yeah."

He smiled suspiciously to himself. How cute. Indeed, Jungkook was naïve. Aside from hearing a couple stories about Taehyung from Jungkook, he hadn't gotten to know the alien too  well. But even if they only met in person a few times, Jimin could tell that Taehyung cared for Jungkook. Deeply. And Jungkook felt the same. Although, its sad that he hasn't gotten to realize it for himself yet. He acts mature, but he doesn't even know how to understand his own feelings.

"I'll go eat then." Jimin sat up in bed and looked at the floor before looking back up at Jungkook and asking, "Where do you want to go today?"

"Everywhere. You haven't been here before so I want to show you around the city."

"Great. Oh, but..."

"But what?"

"Can we invite Taehyung?"

"Why?"

"I want to get to know that kid better," For your sake," and he'll make it more fun. You two can show me around together."

"Well, if you're okay with it."

---------

Jungkook POV

We decided to meet at the park. Taehyung mentioned he was going to bring along another friend, but he didn't say who. I don't know that many people, so I probably wont recognize them either.

Before we came to the park, Jimin and I went to my school to finish filling up some papers, getting his schedule and getting his uniform. We ended up being in the same class which is good. So after we left the stuff back at home we made our way to the park.

We sat on a bench and I thought about how I should behave around Tae. I think I might like him, but I don't want to. I know it'll end horribly. So for now, I should ignore him. Just the smallest bit. So I don't seem suspicious. It won't be for long. Just until I can sort out my feelings and possibly get rid of them if I can.

It may sound harsh but I really don't want to ruin our friendship. He's always been there for me so I should keep him there. If we date...eventually, he'll leave. I'm sure of it. So I want to keep it like this for a while. I know I'm selfish, but I need time.

Please, give me time.

"Oh, they're here!"

I looked up to see taehyung walking with another guy. His rectangular smile growing when he saw us. As expected, I didn't personally know the guy. He's not in our class, but I've seen him a couple times at school. His name was...Ho...seung? Something like that.

"Who's this?" Jimin asked, meaning Hoseung.

"Oh, this?" He chuckled, "This is Hoseok."

Well...I was close. And what was that chuckle about? What kind of relationship did they have anyway? When did they get to know each other? God I have so many questions. I don't like sounding obsessive, but at the time I needed to know.

-

Taehyung POV

As expected, Jungkook was still avoiding me. When I smiled at him he looked away. Apart from that he keeps staring at Hoseok. Did they possibly know each other?  There's no way, right? Please tell me that's not the case. Don't tell me Hoseok is competition too. Honestly, I can't blame Jungkook for being interested in him. Hoseok is funny, attractive and fun to be around. Aside from that he's a great dancer, too. Wow. I don't stand a chance.

I hoped with all my heart that Jungkook was not  interested in Hoseok. I truthfully brought him along with a sneaky intention for him to distract Jimin so I could have Jungkook to myself. So we could possibly work things out. The way things were going, they wouldn't solve themselves.

We left the park and went to a coffee shop first. My and Jungkookie's favorite. We sat down, but he didn't sit next to me. As expected. He kept looking over at Hoseok and eventually they started talking. And they got along really  fast. Which, I'm not gonna lie, made me super  jealous. I tried not to show it.

We ate and then we made our way to the zoo. Apparently we're taking Jimin on a tour of the whole city. It was my suggestion to come here.

While Hoseok was completely mesmerized  by the horses, I tried to sneak in and talk to Jungkook.

"Hey." I said. God I sounded so dumb.

"Hi." More silence. Ugh, how much I hate this silence.

"How is Jimin? Has he found a new roommate yet?"

"I don't think he's even looking."

"You know... Hoseok is looking for a roommate too. Since he lives alone in his apartment, he's always complaining about how lonely it is."

"Is that right?" He kept his eyes on the horses a couple feet in front of us.

"Yeah. He even asked me at some point to move in with him."

"Oh..." His eyes widened.

"Uh...yeah."

"That might be a good idea, but...I don't want to leave Jimin with someone he doesn't know well in a city he's never been in."

"But isn't that the point of this tour? Anyway, I'm sure if they talk they'll get along well. And Hoseok would take care of him. He's that kind of person."

"You seem to know him very well."

"Well, yeah..."

"I don't want to let go of Jimin just yet."

"Huh?" I felt jealous. I had thought Jimin wasn't any challenge, but now I'm not so sure. "A-any reason why?"

"No. I just don't feel like it." And with that he walked away to go look at the horses with Hoseok.

Damn.

After that I left to the restroom to clear my thoughts. Why exactly didn't he want to let go of Jimin? Should I just consider him a threat from now on, or wait to get actual clarification that he liked him? Maybe he just liked him in a father-son type of way and that's why he's protective. Or...maybe not. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

As I splashed water on my face Jimin came up behind me. He grabbed my shoulder.

"Hey...are you okay?"

I smiled and shook him off. "I'm fine, why?"

"I know you're not fine." He was serious. It kind of scared me.

"How are you so sure?" He kept quiet for a bit before speaking again.

"What did you talk about with Jungkook?" Huh? Is that what he's worried about? Does he see me as a threat, too?

"N-nothing really... I just told him that Hoseok was looking for a roommate too so I thought he could suggest it to you..."

"And what did he say?"

"That..." I'm not going to lie. I became slightly depressed that I had to say this to a possible-threat. "That...he doesn't want to let you go just yet..."

"Really? I thought he would be happy. I thought I've been a bit of a pain in the ass lately." He laughed.

I lightly laughed. Not even enough to call it a laugh I would say. Usually I enjoyed talking with Jimin, but now that he might be a threat I just feel awkward and...depressed.

"W-we should probably get back." I suggested to try to escape this hell. "I sort of had something to do so..."

Lies.

"Really? Jungkook said that we'd go to the movies after this...you can't come?"

"No, I can only stay for this long."

Stop lying.

"Can't you stay for a little while? Jungkook would be sad." He sort of pouted. I won't lie, it was kind of cute. Why does everyone Jungkook hangs around with have to be so damn attractive?

"No. He won't," I said sternly. I walked out of the restroom and didn't even look back.

Jungkook and Hoseok were looking at the giraffes now. I walked up to Hoseok. "I'm leaving, find someone to leave with, okay?"

"What?! You're leaving me?" He whined. This one is cute too. He looked at the ground and then over to Jimin who had followed me out of the restroom a couple seconds after I left first. "Can't you at least tell me why?"

"I'll call you later, hyung. Just get home safe, okay? And have fun." I smiled.

"Alright...but you better call later."

"I promise." I walked away without even saying goodbye to Jungkook and left the zoo. I think it was my imagination, but...I swear I saw Jungkook look at me when I walked past.

Nah...just my imagination.

~~~~~~

Woah, hello! Its been a while, huh? Anyway, hope you enjoy this longer chapter.

There were a lot of other ships in this chapter... VKook is supposed to be my main focus but I just couldn't help myself.

No regrets.

Thanks for reading and please comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say! <3

Bye~ Look forward to some actual Vkook in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 986 34
My name is Irene.... 18 years old... With no parents... I have been Taehyung's childhood friend since we were born. We live in the same house. Soon...
2.1K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
104K 4.3K 42
A innocent child hood game which with growing age has growing boundaries. Taehyung and Jungkook both end up moving in with each other to pursue a bu...
14.8K 591 20
Bts fanfiction Taekook (Vkook) fanfiction Short story Warning: Contains upsetting scenes about abuse What will happen when Taehyung and Jungkook have...