Back Again | Lucifer x Reader

By Pellegrino117

The reader gets kidnapped. This is the aftermath. Fluff & maybe some smut. COMPLETED (Under editing) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequel

Chapter 21

3.5K 132 12
By Pellegrino117

He tried your weird concoction and now he was grumbling about you being right.

"Aw come on Luci" he looked at you and pouted.

You reached an ran a hand through his hair before resting your hand on his cheek. He closed his eyes and nuzzled your hand.

"Come on." He smiled and let you pull him down on the couch, making him the little spoon.

Lucifer snapped and 'Now You See Me' began playing on the tv.

About half way through the movie Lucifer fell asleep. His breathing was deep and even as he slept in your arms.

You smiled and pulled him closer. You ran your hand up and down his chest softly while watching the movie.

When the movie ended you turned off the movie and just layed contently with Lucifer laying with you.

At some point he mumble something and rolled over. He tucked his head underneath your chin and pulled you close.

Smilling you ran your hands up his back playing with the hairs on the back of his neck. He pulled you closer and sighed.

"I like this." He mumbled.

"I like this too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 108K 95
The story of the girl behind it all.
153K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
120K 3.7K 52
-- Completed -- By the age of seven, Draira's home island had been destroyed and her family dead. She still isn't sure how she survived so long with...
309K 7.9K 10
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞�...