The Call Of The Moon (A Justi...

بواسطة azela32

What happens when a broken young werewolf falls in love with a fellow young wolf Justin Bieber and their cons... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1: Another Wolf?
Chapter 2: Unwanted Guest
Chapter 4: I Don't Like You..Or Do I?
Chapter 5: I Don't Hate You
Chapter 6: Confessions..Sort of
Chapter 7: Time To Kill A Witch
Chapter 8: It's Official!
Chapter 9: Your All That Matters
Chapter 10: Try Not To Kill The Witch
Chapter 11: What Am I?
Chapter 12: Love, Fights, And Mysterious Girls
Chapter 13: Mom's Back
Chapter 14: New Witch In Town
Chapter 15: My New Family To The Rescue
Chapter 16: The Plan
Chapter 17: Operation Rescue
Chapter 18: Welcome To The Family
Chapter 19: Family Problems
Chapter 20: A Bunch of Surprises
Chapter 21: The End..

Chapter 3: Connections

1.9K 80 1
بواسطة azela32

                *Cassidy's P.O.V*

He made me uncomfortable I don't know why he just did. It didn't help that he seemed to be fairly attractive. I grabbed a spare pillow from my bed and returned to the living room.

"Here you can use this." I said as I tossed him the pillow.

"Thanks." He said smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." He said trying to hold in a grin. I glared at him.

"Fine whatever. Night." I said stalking to my room. I screamed into my pillow in frustration.

---later that night--- I woke up screaming. Beads of sweat trickled down the side of my forehead. My heart rate practically sky rocketed. I sat up trying to catch my breath. I could hear the blood pounding in my ears. I heard a knock at the door.

      "You alright?" It was Justin.

"Yeah......I'm........ok..." I replied between breaths.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied. He opened the door a crack and then opened it all the way. He studied me then looked away. I looked down and realized I had a short tank top on and panties. I blushed and
      pushed the blanket up to cover my legs.

"What was it about?" He asked referring to my nightmare.

"How I was bitten. I was 7." I said playing with my fingers.

"Oh. I'm sorry." He turned for the door but then I said

"What are you doing up so late?" He stopped and turned back around.

"Can't sleep." He shrugged.

"I don't think I can either." I replied.

"Wanna uh watch some tv in the living room with me?" He said kinda nervously. I nodded and followed him into the living room. Yes I was aware I didn't put anything on to cover my self but I didn't care. Why should I care? We sat on the couch but kept our distance. We watched this very annoying werewolf movie.

"It's funny how they exaggerate so many things." I said laughing. I didn't hear a response. I looked over to see Justin fast asleep. I smirked. I went to the fridge and got my spray can of whip cream. I  tiptoed over to him. And just as I was about to spray him, he sprung up and tackled me to the floor. I giggled and sprayed his face. He sat up on his knees trying to wipe the cream off his face. I still laid on the floor laughing. He took some of the cream on his face and smeared it on mine. We both sat there laughing for a few more minutes. Without thinking I pecked him on the lips. We kissed for about a minute when I pulled back in shock at what I did. I mumbled an apology said goodnight and ran to my room locking the door.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

33.7K 849 40
They've Combined Their Small Families Into One. Only To Have It Shattered In Moments. Now How Will They Piece It Back Together?
294K 8.1K 78
Everyone falls in love with the bad boys! Why is it like that? But are the bad boys that bad? Maybe someone can bring out their good side? Will Baile...
16.9K 925 33
Cassidy and Nicole have been long time best friends and neighbors. Between their houses stood an empty house, which the girls wished in a crazy fanta...
1.7K 156 24
Tess Stone. A girl that dosent give a shit about what people say about her. She moves to a new school in California and she dosent know how it's goin...