Fairy Tales Don't Exist | J.B...

By bieberisbless

What would you do if the one you love and admire the most didn't have any idea how you really felt for them o... More

Chapter 1: "You forgot about me already?"
Chapter 2: "Mine baby girl. All mine."
Chapter 3: "I know you have feelings for him. I noticed that a long time ago."
Chapter 4: "Baby girl."
Chapter 5: "I know who she is with, I just don't know where she is."
Chapter 6 : "Stay away from her."
Chapter 7: "Rosalina is attending." Part (1/2)
Chapter 8: "Why is she here?" Part (2/2)
Chapter 9 : "You have all my attention."
Chapter 10: "It was about you."
Chapter 11: "Lying is a sin."
Authors Note.
Chapter 12: "I won't be gone forever babygirl." (Part 1/2)
Chapter 13 : "And why are you two so dripping wet?" Part (2/2)
Chapter 14 : "And, he sorta asked me out on a date."
Author's Note.
Chapter 15: "Will you Madison, do the honors and be my girlfriend?"
Chapter 17: "Blake is more important than me babygirl?" Part {2/3}
Chapter 18: "I hope you understand she means everything to me." Part {3/3}
Chapter 19: "that boy is madly in love with you."
Chapter 20: "Justin doesn't need you, he needs me."
Chapter 21: "I really want to make you mine, babe."
Chapter 22: "It's dangerous on what a smile can hide." (Part 1/2)
Chapter 23: "Love bites." Part (2/2)
NOT AN UPDATE (authors note)
Chapter 24: "Breathe baby girl."
Chapter 25: "And it's all mine."
Chapter 26: "I know I'm nothing to you now."
Chapter 27: "...and I just want to hold you"
NOT AN UPDATE (important authors note)
Chapter 28: "I almost lost control."
Chapter 29: "I can never get enough of your lips."
Chapter 30: "I don't want to lose you, not again."
Chapter 31: "I can't believe this."
Chapter 32: "I really missed you."
working on a update, I promsie! (PLEASE READ)

Chapter 16: "Was you planning to wear this on your date?" -Justin Part {1/3}

5.9K 60 30
By bieberisbless

Chloe

My lips latched around the base of the glass cup, slowly sipping down the sweet glass of orange juice as I swung my leg back and forth under the smooth wooden table, crossing my left over my right leg- I look at my surroundings. I was currently in a breakfast restaurant also known as "Cathy's," as I waited for my food to show up. Madison called me at the break of dawn asking me to come here and quote, " As soon as possible, I have something to tell you! * insert exciting screams here*."

I groaned as 30 minutes pass, if you called me, aren't you suppose to be here before I am? I place a delighted smile on as the blonde with blue eyes approached me with my delicious food. She smiled back, and place my order of pancakes on top of the table.

"Will that be all for you ma'am?" she asked me, placing her pad in her side pocket, I nodded sweetly, and she turned and walked away.

I stabbed my fork into the pancakes, sighing as they melted in my mouth, hearing a melody ding when I closed my eyes. When I reopen my eyes, there sat a smiling Madison, I rolled my eyes and continued eating my sweet pancakes.

Leaning back against the soft chair cushion lazily, I watched as Madison blinked at me, no one talking just yet, "Well.." I said blinking back, closing my mouth over my fork and pulling it back out, chewing.

I quirked my eyebrows knowingly at her and she just nodded her head dismissively, "Hush, let me think." she said hurriedly, not being able to hide the tone in her voice as she smiled harder.

I licked my lips, nodding my head 'sure' and finishing up my pancakes, taking out my phone, I looked down and realize I had a message? I bit the corner of my mouth, opening up the message.

- blake.

looking forward for tonight.

I rolled my eyes playfully, hunching over in my seat and hiding my blush inside my now covered face. I smirked, typing a message back.

- Chloe.

um. what is tonight exactly?

I clicked off my phone, rising my eyes towards Madison irish green ones, a girlish smirk on her face,

"What?" I snapped, trying to keep a serious face.

"Don't 'what!' me, who was that?" she asked, motioning her hand towards my phone, I followed her hand and and slowly looked back up, "a person." I said childish, looking away.

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Like- you know what, nevermind- you have to tell me sooner to later." shaking her at me, and smirking again.

"I choose later." I smartly remarked, feeling a buzz in my lap. "What did you have to tell me?" I asked her, sneakily opening up the message.

- blake.

that hurt, you're kidding. right?

I made a sad face, smiling at his cuteness, as Madison rambled on about whatever. I thought of something to text him back with, afterwards typing it in.

- Chloe.

Of course I am, I know what tonight is cutie.

Madison snapped her hands in my face to get my attention, I look towards her, her face reading as to why I've been staring at my lap for the past three minutes, "Huh?" I asked absent-mildly, looking towards her but not really paying attention.

Madison tapped her white heels underneath the table, "Have you've been listening to anything I have said to you?" she asked in a firm tone, I open my mouth to answer her question but- "Let me answer that for you, no you haven't." she said bluntly, earning a me a mean look from her.

I placed a sparking innocent smile across my face, "Yes I have." I replied, running my tongue inside of my cheeks nervously.

"Yeah? what was I speaking of then?" she asked snappily, crossing her arms over her chest in full annoyance.

"Marcus?" I asked more of in a question then answer, a wild guess, I cheery smiled spread across her face, knowingly knowing I guessed right.

I silently let out a breath, "He was such a gentleman and he was so gentle and sweet with me Chloe!" she lowly screamed, "Then he asked me a question, that I thought he wouldn't ask me for at least another month because you know we haven't be knowing each other for that long-" she carried on, as I once again stop listening to open up a message.

- blake.

you're perfect.

I shocked look spread across my face, that was the message I was not expecting, as Madison said "And I said yes and screamed when he caught me when I jumped his arms."

She looked happily at me, "You look shocked." she nodded her head ressurnaly, "I was too, when he asked me." her eyes beaming, nodding my head yes- not knowing what the hell she just said or talking about for that matter.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder, taking longer to type a message back then it should ever.

- chloe.

thank you, but I am far from that.

Sending the message, I look back into the eyes of adorably Madison, smiling like a chipmunk. I blinked and look away, pulling my lips in my mouth, sighing calmly when my phone lit up.

- blake.

you might not see it, but I do.

_____________

flashback..

Chloe turned her head to the right as she glanced at the childhood picture of her and justin as babies, "You don't think this is wrong-or like not in the right direction of my mixed crazed feelings?" Chloe asked Madison sighing, she teared her gaze from the portrait.

Madison gave her a look, briefly looking away, "I don't consider it wrong Chloe, hinting his girlfriend is that 'Rosalina' chick. You're doing your own thing." she spoke honestly, nudging Chloe's side wishlist throwing her legs on the bed.

a frowned appeared on Chloe's face, "Not to me. It feels like I am cheating." Chloe said harshly under her breath, realizing her and Madison does not see eye to eye.

Madison inwardly rolled her eyes, raising an eyebrow, "That doesn't matter, just let that go, and set free tonight because .. tonight is your night." Madison said, her lips forming in a small frown.

Chloe took a soft breath, flushing slightly, "Why does I always overreact to simple things.." she blushed, rising off her bed and looking Madison into her eyes. "I love Justin, .. yes, but he doesn't know that and I can't really do much about it right now, can I?" Chloe asked Madison knowingly, looking away.

Madison shook her head yes, "Look, Blake seems like a good guy, give him a chance. Forget about Justin for tonight, and let loose with innocent looking Blake of yours." Madison said calmly, eyeing Chloe.

"He looks innocent?" Chloe giggled, dropping the stupid subject already.

"Uh yeah, he's adorably handsome." Madison said, adding a smile.

"And mine." Chloe added on, making Madison snap her head up at Chloe, giving her a 'oh really' look.

that was three hours ago. Flashback over..

____________

she loved him and he loved her, but it wasn't that simple. She seems to see everything, but he seems to blind to realize anything. They have been best friends forever but that still doesn't change the fact they both are blinded by love. - Chloe diary entries.

"You can't start the next chapter in your life if you keep re-reading the last one." Madison stated truthfully, her sentence going towards Justin.

I signed, "I know that Madison, but it's hard." I replied, looking down at my hands.

"I understand that, but you have to find someone 'else' that could make you happy. Other than Justin." she said, eyeing my facial expression.

I looked pass Madison, staring at air behind her, "Like Justin." I smiled, a blush creeping on my face.

"You have a date with Blake tonight." Madison said, sighing softly.

I groaned, "Please... don't remind me." I swallowed, my throat feeling like sandpaper.

Madison lead her head to the left then the right, "Rather you don't want to go or not. I am making you go, end of story." she said, rising up- heading straight to my walk-in closet.

"Do you understand the difference about like and love?" I asked her, flicking my long brown hair over my shoulder.

Madison grunted, "Sure, just like you're going to understand the difference in going on this date with Blake and .. going on this date with Blake." she said, ruffling noises coming from my Chloe's closet.

I squinted my eyes at her even though she could not see me, "Oh." I said curtly, not feeling like talking much as of now.

hearing a loud screech coming from the closet, I jump, scaring me out of my skin, "Don't oh me." Madison said in between short pauses.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Ok." I said purposely, "You know what-" Madison stopped, getting cut short by my Iphone ringing.

I put up one finger, as she stare me down-arms across, giving her a nice smile, I answered the phone, "Hello?" I said.

"There you are." Justin softly spoke

I looked towards Madison, giving her the biggest smile of my life, I jump off my bed-running towards Madison to show her the Caller I.D, "You're so special." Madison whispered teasley, returning me smile.

I frowned at her playfully, "Hi Justin" I said awkwardly, while clearing my throat- mentally cursing myself.

Madison giggled loudly, causing me to immediately slap at her arm.

He chuckled, "You miss me yet?" he asked, pausing for me reply.

I shook my head yes, "Yes, dearly." I honestly said, my heart rate picking up.

Madison tapped my arm repeatedly as I swatted it away every time.

A smile coming through his voice, "I miss you more, babygirl." he said, his voice dropping lower.

Placing my hand over my head, I dropped to the floor, my knees instantly becoming weak. "I- excuse you." I said asked playfully, roughly biting down onto my bottom lip to hide streams.

"What?" Justin asked confusedly, a cute tone to his silk voice.

Madison glanced down at me sprawled across the floor, a huge smirk plastered on her face, I raise my eyebrows-fanning myself at her.

"Nothing, nothing." I said quickly, throwing my hair out my face.

he laughed at this, "Doesn't sound like it Clo." he said, causing me to hitch my breath.

"Nope, honestly." I said lying through my teeth, as I just layed there on my closet floor.

Madison kicked my leg slightly, glancing up I eyed a dress she had place her hand, I nodded as she kept making noise ruffling through my racks of clothes.

"What are you planning to do tonight?" he asked me, my heart stopping.

I looked up at Madison for help but she wasn't paying attention to me, I quietly sighed. "I-um.. a date." I just said right out, cringing up my shoulder short after.

Madison snapped her head towards me- her eyes wide, I gave her a ' a little too late now' look.

There was a aching long pause at the other end of the line, I swallowed-pulling my lips into my mouth, "Justin?" I called out.

Still feeling Madison intense gaze on me.

I listen intently at the suffocated silent in my ear, "Oh. Who are you going with?" he finally spoke up, a chill taking over me as his now dementor voice rang through my ears.

I looked up at Madison, "I- I was-" I obliged hesitantly only for a few seconds before-

"Blake?" he answered for me-his sweet tone disappearing from his voice alone with the words from my mind.

I swallowed down a lump in my throat, "Yes." I said slowly, sitting up gently.

frantically moving my eyes from left to right, I took a calming breath, "Cool." he said calmly, "I'll be over in 15 minutes." he said, "Okay babygirl?" he questioned me sweetly. confusing me.

"I- okay." I said, before he hung up the phone, not giving me a chance to answer.

Madison jumped at this at the opportunity to ask me a thousand questions: What he say? How did he react? How did he sound? Was he mad? What did he ask you? What he say? What he say? What he say? What he say? What he say? What he say?

Madison eyes slowly traveled back down to the floor, "What he say?" she asked me, her eyes traveling back to me altogether, curious look in her eyes.

I had a bewildered look on my face, not processing what just happen, "He- he said he will be over." I stuttered, as it rolled off my tongue. "Right now." I said, glancing at Madison shock face...

she licked her lips, tucking a string hand behind her ear, "What?" she said, realizing what I just said. "For what?"

____________

I groaned loudly, furiously shaking my head, "No, no, no Madison! This is ugly.." I whined to Madison as I "tried" to find something decent to wear- pulling at a tight fitting skirt.

Madison looked me up and down, waving her hand dismissively, "It's really cute skirt to me." she argued back, placing her manicure nails on her hips.

I huffed, swiftly turning towards my mirrors, rubbing down my sides, "Doesn't mean I have to like it." I said, giving her a "understand me" look.

Madison rolled her eyes, getting in her attitude mode, "well you have to be ready by whatever time Clo, we do not have all night." she snapped back, trudging back into the closet.

Digging my perfectly white teeth into my bottom lip, I fought back a snapper remark, "8:00 pm is the time." I said, picking up my phone and looking at 1 new message waiting to be open and read.

"change of plans baby." - blake.

I looked at the time, 6:30 pm, what does he mean- "change of plans". Is he canceling our date?

"what do you mean?" - chloe.

I tapped my foot impatiently, digging my teeth deeper into my bottom lip- a vibration tickleing my hand.

"it's a surprise ;)" - blake.

a surprise? winky face? what? why does it have to be a surprise, why can't he just tell me now, I grumbled.

"I don't understand" - chloe.

I sent it, thinking over in my head at what he could possibly be talking about.

"don't worry about it too much sweetheart, wear something crazy and bring friends." - blake.

I stare down at the text, "What?" I said out loud. "What?" Madison soft voice came flowing out the closet.

"I don't know, I don't understand." I said, frowning, "Understand what Clo?" Madison asked.

"Blake, he just texted me- "change of plans." - and "it's a surprise." and I am like what... then he texted me this." I said, showing her the last text he sent me.

"Wear something crazy." Madison repeated, "Bring friends." she kept reading, looking back and forth from Chloe and her phone.

I pursed my lips, "I wonder what the surprise is." I thought to myself, "You won't know until you find something "crazy" to wear and get you hot ass to the destination." Madison answered my thoughts, causing me to smile.

I look away, texting Blake back- "Okay. (: same time?" - chloe.

I thought over on who I want to bring to this "surprise" place, Justin constantly popping up in my head.

"yes babe." - blake.

I smiled at his reply and place my phone down onto my bed. I curled a finger around my loose curls- has it been past 15 minutes? I tugged my eyebrows together.

"Where is Justin." I said, looking at the clock on my bright wall. "Its been 30 minutes."

______________

"This is the right one for you." Madison said, smirking.

I crinkled my eyebrows and widened my eyes a bit, "A-are you crazy?" I almost scream, staring down at the tight fitting black shorts and short, creme flowery shirt. "How?" I motion my hands up and down my body, "Do you expect me to get out the house looking like this?" I asked her, waiting for her million-dollar answer.

"If I am not mistaken, you have a gorgeous creme cotton coat, that reach down to you feet." she said, walking in the closet and coming back out with it. "Am I correct." she asked.

I ignored her question, "I am not wearing this." I stated matter-of-factly.

Madison pouted her bottom lip, "But we match, and it's cute and crazy." she said, trying to convince me.

I nodded my head sarcastically, "We do match, and it's not cute and not crazy to me." I said, hearing the doorbell ring downstairs. I grabbed the coat out of Madison hand, almost tripping over my rug in my 2 inch heels to get to my bedroom door.

I threw the coat on and tied it tightly around my body, opening my bedroom door, I turned my head back to Madison, "We are not going to the club, I am not wearing this, It could be formal for all we know." With that, I carefully ran down my spiral staircase, reaching the bottom stairs, I tipped over to the front door, and opening it.

Instantly I was pulled into a broad chest, I hugged the person back not sure of who it's yet but when I breathed in his cologne, I didn't have to think no further, Justin.

god each time I see him, I stop breathing for a second

I tightly wrapped my arms around his neck, holding myself back from jumping up onto him, he digged himself deeper into my body, wrapping his hold arm length around me.

Pushing me forward a little, he closed the door with his foot as he slowly pulled away from me. His shining orbs staring down at me.

He hand crept around my waist again-bringing me closer, "You smell so good." he complimented me, digging his nose in the crook of my neck, but before I could react he pulled away.

I blushed deeply, "thank you." I said, as I felt Justin eyes on my creme coat.

He gave a smile in return, his eyes still on my coat, "What's under here?" he asked me rasply, slightly pulling at the strings of my coat.

I turned my head away from him, his eyes right in front of mine when he turned my cheek back towards his caramel soft eyes. I blinked a couple of times as I struggled to say something, he's going to freak w if he see what's under this coat, and not in a good way. Remember protective, possession Justin? Change of Mood in:

3

He ran his hand up my side, still playing at my strings of my coat- "May I?" he asked sweetly, I nodded my head before I could think of what I was saying.

2

He did not once look away from me as he kept pulling at my strings, when it finally fell open, he looked down at my "cute, crazy" outfit as Madison would have put it. He licked his lips, turning his head slightly, he set his jaw in s strong embrace. I- uh oh.

1

He completely took off my coat, placing over the threshold of the couch, "Was you planning to wear this on you date?" he asked me, staring intensely into my eyes.

I looked into his softly, shaking my head no gently, "No- It was just-" I tried to say before he cut me off.

He looked down, grabbing my hand as he made me sit down into a kitchen chair, his hands trapping me on either side, "You're not wearing this." he said, telling me not asking me.

"I wasn't planning to." I snapped back, not looking at him.

He nodded his head, "And if you did, do you know what that made you look like babygirl?" he asked, gently grabbing onto my chin so I could look into his eyes, which was not friendly at at all as of right now.

He may seem like he is being gentle but he is not, "Slut." I sharply said- staring into his eyes, tears on the breach of my eyes but he didn't care, this is how protective, possessive Justin is. He doesn't know the whole story..

He nodded his head yes, an unreadable expression on his face, "Would you wear this on 'our' first date Chloe if we didn't know each other like we do now?" he asked, gazing into my eyes deeply.

"No." I said, controlling my urge to cry. "So why are you wearing it?" he asked me, tears rolling down my eyes.

why I am I crying? I don't like when Justin is upset with me- I guess. If he is, my emotion barrier is 10x weaker and I tend to cry automatically.When he gets into his little moods like he is right now, he doesn't stop until I cry and that's when he realize what he has done. He hates to see me cry..

I shrugged my shoulders, siffling, "Long story." I said, feeling warm lips on my cheeks, he always do this, kiss my tears away when he makes me cry.

"I'm sorry." he said, pulling me up by my arms and holding me close to his chest-wrapping his arms around my back.

I rolled my eyes, wiping my tears away, " It's fine." I mumbled, pulling away. "Talk to Madison if you want to know the story."I smiled fakely, blinking my eyes.

I brushed past him, great, now I have to find a new outfit, redo my makeup in under a fucking hour, I laughed uncomfortably, accidently bumping into Madison as she was coming down the steps.

She looked into my face softly, grabbing my arm in one swift movement, "What's wrong?" she questioned, her eyebrows furrowing.

I raised my eyebrows, twisting my arm out of her grip, "Oh I don't know." I paused, my throat closing up on me, "Why don't you ask Justin" I said in a teary tone before trudging up the stairs, a single tear going down my cheek.

I will admit, that really did hurt me. I can't unlove Justin, I will love him forever. But tonight, he means nothing to me, Just Chloe and Blake. That's what Madison wanted.

Dear Heart,

There are other guys in this world.

Love, Chloe.

__________________________________________________________

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY IT TOOK ME FOREVER AND EVER TO RIGHT THIS CHAPTER.

BUT, IT'S FINALLY HERE, PART I - I MADE IT EXTRA LONG TO MAKE UP FOR THE LONG WAIT. SORRY AGAIN. (:

Now, how did you like it?

Did the ending surprise you a little, what about Madison and Chloe conversations about her getting over Justin and just move onto Blake. Even though Madison has a boyfriend, Why she she push Chloe to get over Justin?

Hmm.

Do you remember her confession? Think about it.

I really hope you guys like this chapter and it keeps you thinking for a while and just put you ideas or thoughts on what you think this all means. (;

Oh, and you didn't know Justin had that kind of side- well you did in a past chapter but this is showing more of it.

Umm, I enjoyed writing this chapter and I hope you enjoy reading it! Well, next chapter Part II will be up very soon! and OMG HOW ABOUT #sundaynight and #musicmonday this coming up!? I am so excited to hear this freaking song OMG and I rambling now.

AND SHANEEN IS FINALLY BACK, YES!

OH YEAH, did you look the " chloe diary entry? & notice it was in third-person pov- most will be like that but I am going to so those more often, and maybe one day a certain someone will end up finding it, or maybe even the wrong person. But who knows. (; bye now.

- Aloshia and shaneen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 122 35
I want that girl. I know its not good for me but I do. I know that if i keep her around to long, than things are gonna come up.... Bad things that I...
87.6K 1.7K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
38.9K 238 27
One boy with a problem, Two girls with a secret, and a drama-filled tour. You call that a disaster, while Justin calls it life. When Justin is gettin...