Vampire Knight: My Vampire Ne...

By BloodDollRaven

[Vampire Knight Fan fic] Imagine yourself in my shoes. . .You're on your way to high school, first day, senio... More

My Vampire Nekos
Please Let Me Keep Them!
First Day With My New And Only Friends
Zero and Kaname's Secret
I Wanted Weird, But Not This Weird!
Normal? I never knew the meaning of it, and I never will now!
I'm What?!
Regular High School Student By Day, Vampire Hunter Trainee By Night!
The Haunting Nightmares
My Anti-Vampire Weapon
The First Hunt
The Encounter With Shizuka Hio
The New Student is. . .WHO?!
Looks Like Shizuka Isn't The Only One I Have To Worry About
The Search For Yagari Sensei
Tricking Ichiru Kiryu. . .Easier Said Than Done!
The Kiryu Twin's Feud. . .Because Of Me. . .Uh Oh
The Deadly Deal
I Thought You Were On Her Side!
Journey To The Senate
Visit To The Hunters Association
Kaien Cross's Help
Kaname's Proposal
The Rescue Plan
Taken By The Senate
The Reunion
Wanted By Shirabuki And Kuran
Accidental Pureblood. . .How Embarrassing. . .
She Cursed Them To Become Nekos, But I'll Fix This!
Midnight Stroll
Going Home. . .I'm doomed!
Accept Me Or The Enemy Will Kill Me
I'd Die For You, Mom. . .Dad. . .
The Dreaded Questioning
The Dance Of The Pureblood
My Vampire Nekos No More
I Choose You. . .

Me Vs. Her, Who's Side Are You On, Ichiru?

1.7K 90 6
By BloodDollRaven

"Okay, coast is clear." I say as I take off the large coat I borrowed from Yagari-sensei's room. Yes, he will get pissed that I did. Zero and Kaname pop out from the inside pockets. They jump out as I enter my sister's room. I smile at Yagari-sensei, who isn't very happy to see that I went into his wardrobe.

"Sorry, Sensei, but I had to get Zero and Kaname in without any questions from these science freaks. Anyway, Sensei? Did Ichiru come by?" I question, him and my family all exchange a glance.

"Is that his brother?" My mom questions looking at Zero.

"Yeah." I answer her. She nods her head.

"He came by the day we brought your sister here, but he hasn't come since then." My mom tells me. I bite my inner cheek.

"I knew it. He went after her. He's not on my side after all. I don't blame him." I lean back against the door.

"Alondra, what's going on?" My dad questions me. I shake my head.

"It's nothing. But I do have to go on a hunt. Shizuka won't get away with hurting my sister or threatening your lives." I dig my nails, and claw at the wooden door I lean against.

"Alondra, I want you to fight this time. I don't want to see you hurt like that again." My dad says sternly to me. I look at him surprised. Looks like they have accepted that this is my life and the path I chose for myself. 

"Trust me. I am." I say giving him a smile.

"Please be careful. I wouldn't be able to stand having another one of my daughters hurt." My mom says rushing over to me, and hugging me tightly.

"I'll be okay. Honest." I assure her. She kisses my cheek. I pull back, and look over at Yagari-sensei.

"Please take care of them while I settle things once and for all." He looks at me a moment longer before nodding his head.

"Go on then." I nod my head, but he stops me.

"What?" I question him.

"Take these." I open the case, and see Black and Blue Rose.

"Sensei, but I can't hold them anymore." I tell him. Reminding him that I'm a vampire now.

"I know that. Kaito sent these over with a few modifications, so you can wield them." Yagari-sensei tells me. I smile and shake my head.

"Mean, rude, and sarcastic. Who says he can't be nice?" I lightly chuckle, and grab the two guns that don't hurt me.

"Oh, wait. I say that." I shrug, and turn to look at Kaname and Zero.

"Lets go then." I tell them.

"Wait! I need to borrow this again, Sensei." I say with a nervous laugh. He glares at me.

"You'd better not ruin it." I sigh. It's not like it's in the best condition anyway, but I won't mention it aloud.

"Yeah. Yeah." I say with a wave of my hand. I open the door, and put Kaname and Zero back in the coat.

"Is this really necessary?" Kaname questions from inside of the coat.

"It is if we don't want to get stopped and questioned." I tell him. I smile and wave at a passerby that must think that I'm talking to myself. I blush, and keep going.

                                               ~0~

"Hey, Zero? Don't you and Ichiru have some kind of twin telepathy that lets you know where one or the other is at?" I question him.

"Are you being serious?" I blush, and look away.

"N-no." I say wanting to save the embarrassment.

"You were being serious!" My blush deepens.

"Shut up! Lets just keep searching!" I yell out at him. I would have run ahead if he wasn't in Sensei's coat, which I'm still wearing.

"Hold on. If Shizuka's back then she's still in my blood because of this." I expose my wrist to look at the cherry blossom. "Even though she's in Maria Kurenai's body I can find her, right?" I question Kaname.

"I'm not sure. That stuff usually doesn't happen. Shizuka's the only one I've heard of so far that possesses people." I nod my head, and trace my index finger over the blossom.

"Well, I guess I'll try to see if I can sense her." I put my wrist in front of me. I look at the blossom, and focus myself on it. My eyes are closed, but my mind's eye opens to darkness. A line appears from my wrist, and I can see the line leading me somewhere. I move forward. Hopefully my real body is moving too.

"Here." I close my mind's eye, and open my real eyes. I find that the blossom on my wrist was glowing pink, and my body did move.

Ironic that it's the cemetery. I meet with a sight I really was hoping I wouldn't meet. Ichiru stands beside Shizuka, who calmly sits on one of the graves that is shaped like a throne.

"I'm sorry, Alondra." Zero says to me.

"It's alright. I should have expected this, but it still hurts. Anyway, losing friends isn't anything new for me. I'm used to it." I tell him. Zero jumps out of the pocket as does Kaname. For once. Shizuka sees him, and laughs in that childlike tone that is Maria Kurenai's voice.

I point Black Rose at her. "Shut up. You're just as ridiculous in an aristocrats body. At least Kaname still has his pureblood prowess." I tell her, and make her stop laughing all together. I really pissed her off since the birds flying around us start going crazy.

"It's not fun being laughed at, huh?" I question her with a smirk.

"Ichiru, be a good boy, and kill her for me." Shizuka orders him. My gaze travels towards Ichiru.

"I told them I was on your side."

It's what he told me that time in the Association, but I guess he's changed his mind, and he's decided to go back to the woman he really cares about. I set my gun down to my side.

"What are you doing, Alondra?!" Zero questions me stunned.

"I can't do it. Not Ichiru. If it had been like before. . .I would have fought no problem, but he earned my trust. . .I can't hurt him, even if he's betrayed me." I say with a sad smile, while looking over at Ichiru, who's eyes are hidden beneath a mask. He doesn't want me to see his emotions, and that's fine. He's still my friend.

"I said, 'KILL HER, ICHIRU!'." Shizuka screams out at him. His hand trembles at the blade on his hand. I close my eyes, and focus wind at my feet, and make my way in front of Ichiru. The blade is pressed near my heart.

"Do it then. I'd rather be killed by you than watch you betray me. I thought we were friends, but I guess it was just me being stupid again." I say to him with a smile, but I'm far from being happy. This is the saddest thing ever. Having someone you thought you could trust, betray you.

"But let me see your eyes as you kill me." I reach my hands for his mask. He grabs one of my wrists.

"Stop. Don't do it." He says, and I can hear the slight tremor in his voice.

"Why not? I want to know that I really didn't mean a thing to you." I tell him with all honesty. I can feel his hand trembling on the wrist he holds.

"What are you waiting for? Shizuka's getting impatient. You should-"

"I can't." Ichiru lowers to hug me gently. I'm stunned by the sudden show of honesty. I hear a scream that makes him pull back, and hold on to me as he turns to the angered Shizuka.

"So, you've chosen her?! After everything I did for you?! I restored your health! I took you in, and gave you my protection!" Birds swirl around us. Getting closer and closer to the ground. Ichiru moves his jacket around, and covers me.

"W-wait! What about Kaname and Zero?!" I question Ichiru as we continue to crouch down from the huge flock of birds that's starting to peck at us.

"They'll be fine!" He says shielding me.

"Ichiru! Cover yourself too, please!" I tell him. He shakes his head. I remember my powers, and focus the wind around us. I imagine that they're blades that cut up all the birds around us. I hear pained squawks. I feel blood falling on us, I hear it splattering, and I can smell it very near.

"They're gone. You can stop." Ichiru tells me. I slightly open my eyes, and look to find the fallen birds around us. Blood staining the cemetery around us. It reminds me of my horrible nightmare. That nightmare of seeing the ones I love lying dead before me. I thought I'd forgotten about it, but it's come back to haunt me like this.

"Hey, you're trembling. What's wrong?" Ichiru questions me.

"I-I've seen this before!" I close my eyes, but I can still see it. It's all still there. I look over at Ichiru, and he's stained in blood too. I know it's not his, but the image is still awful. I put my fingertips to his lips to make sure he's still alive, and breathing. He is. Thankfully.

"That's right. I can't take things too lightly with you anymore, Alondra. If I want you dead I have to use all I can to kill you. All of you." Shizuka says angrily as she glares mostly at Ichiru and me. Sometimes she glances over at Kaname and Zero, who are also stained in blood.

I reach a hand out to them, and they quickly make their way to my side. Their warm touch comforts my fear, but once I cast my eyes back at Shizuka, I see there are a lot of big vampires like the one I saw attack me before. There are more, and they're smirking with the need to attack us. I've never seen so many big vampires in one place. I hopefully can handle this with their help.

"Four against ten. I like those odds." I say finding confidence in myself thanks to these three guys. Shizuka glares at me with the purest of hatreds before motioning her big guys to charge at us.

"Lets see, who should I play with?" I questions myself looking at the huge vampires.

"Alondra!" Ichiru scolds me. I wince.

"Sorry. I'm trying to ease the tense situation." I tell him. He puts a hand to my shoulder.

"It's alright to be scared. We'll do our best though. We'll help you." Ichiru assures me. I smile, and nod my head.

"Thanks." I look over at Kaname and Zero.

"We really don't need to do a thing." Kaname says.

"What do you mean?" I question him.

"We are purebloods. Shizuka is not. We can easily submit these vampires to our will." I look at him surprised. I go over things. Trying to figure out if I learned this. I can't think of it at the moment, but I'm going to trust Kaname at the moment. He's been a pureblood his whole life, so I trust what he's talking about.

I hear Shizuka laugh. "Did you really think I didn't think that part through?" Shizuka questions. None of us say a thing, but I know that we all have the same question in mind.

"I've trained these vampires to disobey all purebloods, but me. It's really a simple thing." A movement of her hand makes the soldiers lower the collar of their shirts, and I see collars on them. Electric collars if I'm not mistaken. I bite my lower lip.

"So if a pureblood tries to sway them with their prowess then an electric current brings them back to their senses, right?" I question her. Shizuka looks satisfied at my instant analysis.

"Why yes, dear. That's exactly what I did. So you're going to have to do this the hard way. In a nice long fight." She says tilting her head to the side. I frown, and look at the army. This would have been a lot easier if they weren't so big. I'm sure we can handle this though.

Ichiru picks up his sword, and points it at the vampires. "Then we'll fight." He says, and finally takes off the mask. Dropping it hard, and making it shatter. I never got to see his eyes before, but now they look like Ichiru's eyes again. I smile over at him, and then smirk at the vampires.

"That's right." I say pulling out Black and Blue Rose from the jacket. I look at it, and remove it. "I'm sure Sensei won't notice a few blood stains." I say tossing it aside.

"Alondra." I look over at Zero. "You had better be careful. There's something I need to tell you once this is over." My heart skips a beat, and I nod my head.

"Okay. Me too. The two of you." I say also looking over at Kaname. He doesn't meet my gaze.

"Kaname?" I question him again.

"I understand." He says like as if he knows something I don't. I'd like to question him more, but right now Shizuka has lost her patience. Ichiru puts his hand to my shoulder as I try to step forward.

"What?" I question him.

"We'll handle the big guys. I think it's time you settled things with Shizuka once and for all." I look over at him. A graze to my fingertips makes me look down.

"Yeah, I agree with Ichiru. Go finish off Shizuka. You deserve to do it a lot more than anyone else." Zero says to me. I really hope we survive this. This is where it all ends. At least Shizuka's threat. I'm sure in the future the other purebloods will make their move, but I'm ready for it.

"Alright then. Lets do this. It's just Shizuka and me." They cover me as the vampires charge at us. I get past them easily, daring not to look back as I hear the first clashes of battle. My eyes are focused on Shizuka, who had pulled a blade from beside her. Looks like our weapons are long range vs. close range. Hopefully it's my advantage. Then again she controls birds, so I guess it's not all good for me.

"You're really annoying, you know that, Alondra?" Shizuka questions me as we circle each other like territorial wolves. I tighten my grip on Black Rose. Letting my finger graze the trigger.

"Trust me I've heard that a lot. Hearing it from you doesn't make it any more important to me. Anyway, you're even more annoying using that aristocrat." I say to her. She glares at me. Shizuka really must hate being reminded that she is using a weak aristocrat's body.

I curse as a bird smacks me on the back of my head. That was all the distraction Shizuka needed to stab the blade right through my leg. I drop to the ground, and my Black Rose slides away. I yell out in pain as she digs the blade deeper in my leg. I feel tears pooling at my eyes as the sting on my leg increases. It hurts even more than that fight I had with Sara's subordinate. Takuma, I think it was. Yet I don't know why I'm thinking of that when I'm in danger here.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Shizuka questions kneeling down to look at me. "You're not the only one that was able to find special anti-vampire weapons." I look at her surprised. Now it makes sense. I should have noticed the moment it even caused me pain. Looks like this leg won't heal any time soon then.

"Just give up now, and then I won't have to hurt your family. I might even let Ichiru get away with this. Zero, too since he's my favorite. I'm sure you want him too, and we can both have what we want if you give me your body." Shizuka whispers into my ear. My temper flares.

"I. . .don't. . .SHARE!" The pain on my leg increases my anger, and wind rages around, causing Shizuka to be blown off of me. I grab the blade that sends an electric current through my arm, but I manage to pull it off, and fling it towards a headstone. Stabbing it through. I put trembling fingers to my bleeding leg. I try to stand up, but I fall back.

"You can't have him." I warn her. I feel my fangs extend. Either I'm hungry or I'm pissed enough to show the beast inside of me. Shizuka laughs as she rises slowly from the ground. Her blood spilling on the ground. I wouldn't crave that blood even if she were the last living being on earth.

"So, I was right. You do desire him." I don't answer her. Right now I just want to finish her off. She's caused enough damage.

My leg continues to bleed out, and I'm getting hungry. Hungry for blood. I put as much weight as I can on my working leg to stand up. I slightly topple, but manage to catch myself. Shizuka and I rise at the same time. Shizuka looks at me as she wipes blood from the side of her mouth.

I watch the waste of blood taint her pale skin. Her side bun comes undone. "That sudden gust was unexpected. Usually these weapons submit the powers of a vampire." Shizuka says looking at my bleeding leg.

"Regular vampires, but I'm a pureblood with hunter blood in me as well. I'm not like you." I tell her angrily. The wind blows my hair back. The wind that I've come to know is at my command.

"Just die already!" Shizuka maneuvers Maria's body, and makes her way in graceful leaps towards me. I have to move away, and dodge until my leg heals. But since the wind is at my command I should use it to my advantage.

I focus the wind around me, and move it to my feet. I try not to freak out as it lifts me from the ground. Making blood run down my leg to the ground. Shizuka looks stunned at me. I guess that was unexpected to her as it was to me. I smile at her anger, and try to focus on her instead of my blood lust.

"I see you've found out a new ability. Interesting, but I doubt you can do much in your current state. I mean you are hungry, right? You're craving blood, and that won't let you stay focused for very long." I know she's right, but I have to prove her wrong. Unless I take the enemy blood. But that won't do. Enemy blood is not for me. It is a huge distraction though. I really need blood now.

I manipulate the wind to move me back down, but to just hover above the ground. Shizuka takes Maria's wrist, and pierces her nails in it. Showing me the crimson liquid that lands on the ground.

"Tempting. They're busy, and the only one here is me. Why don't you take this blood?" She questions me mockingly. I may be enticed by her blood, but I'm not fully out of it to respond back.

"That blood is too weak for my tastes." She glares at me again. Hating how I always respond.

"Infuriating, isn't it? It's what I do best." I say smirking at her. Shizuka puts her hand out, and sends a whole flock of mixed species of birds right at me. I try to focus the wind, but I move my leg, and it causes me to fall over. I shield myself, and wait for the attack. I jump as arms pick me up, and move away with me.

"Alondra-sama, you're badly injured. Let me help you." I open my eyes, and look up at Aido.

"Wh-what?! How did you guys find me?!" I question him shocked as I see the others had also come to help Kaname, Zero, and Ichiru.

"It's not hard. Your presence fills up this whole place." He says to me. I wince.

"I'm sorry! Did I hurt your leg?!" Aido questions getting all freaked out.

"Forget about it. I'll be fine. Although it's not healing." I say looking at my leg that even though it's going numb a touch to the wound still hurts.

"Were you hit with an anti-vampire weapon?!" He questions me worriedly.

"Yeah, how Shizuka got her hands on that though is beyond me." Aido stops at the top of a tree.

"What?! Th-that's Shizuka Hio?!" He says looking over at Maria Kurenai's body. I nod my head.

"Apparently this has happened before, right?" I question him. He looks back at me, and nods his head.

"Well, for sure Shizuka's body has been destroyed, so she's using Maria's body to get mine. Yet I won't give in." I tell him as I look over at Shizuka watching us from a distance. Trying to break out of the ice that had suddenly appeared at her feet.

"Aido, did you do that?" I question him now.

"I did." He confirms it to me. I nod my head, and look over at him.

"Sorry. I can't take it anymore." I lean closer, and use my fangs for the first time on someone that isn't Kaname nor Zero. I feel Aido tense up, and he yelps.

"N-not again!" I hear him say nervously. I'd question him, but right now I'm busy drinking his surprisingly tasty blood. I feel my leg again, and the pain continues to leave.

I pull my fangs out, and give Aido an apologetic glance. "I'm really sorry, but once things have cooled down. . .I'll offer you some of my blood to make up for this. Thanks, Aido!" I say standing up, and using the wind to lower me off of the tree.

"Huh?! W-wait! I can't drink your blood!" He says, but I can't go back to argue with him about it. I have to deal with Shizuka here, who had waited so patiently for me.

"Shouldn't you have taken advantage of the distraction, Shizuka? I'm back in tip top shape." I say to her with a wink, but she glares at me because she knows she's having trouble getting out of the ice.

"OKAY! I GIVE UP! HELP ME ALREADY!" Shizuka yells out. I look at her confused.

"It's about time." I gasp in horror at the voice behind me. I turn abruptly to face them, but they grab on to my arms. His familiar red-brown curly hair that stops roughly at his shoulders. His most interesting characteristics are his eyes. With complete heterochromia iridium, his left eye is reddish-brown color. His right eye is an icy blue. I gulp. I honestly thought he was dead.

"Rido Kuran." I feel my body start to tremble. I thought I'd be able to face him, but I'm still stunned that he's even alive. I thought he died that time at the Association. I try to pry free from his grasp as he laughs at my weak struggle. I may be a pureblood, but I'm pretty sure he's got a lot of decades on me. Maybe even centuries.

"Let go!" I yell out at him. His grip on my arms tightens. I can already feel bruises forming at how tightly he holds on to me.

"Now I have you, little girl. I haven't gotten that sweet taste of your blood out of my mind. I must have it again." He says looking at me with those scary eyes. I shake my head.

"You can't have it! I won't let you!" Rido shivers at my terror. Like he enjoys it.

"How are you not Juri? This struggle brings back so many memories." He says closing his eyes.

"Juri? Who's Juri?" I question myself since I'm way too afraid to ask him.

"Rido! This is no time to be thinking about that dead woman!" Shizuka yells out at him. I see hatred in her eyes, and it's not even directed at me. There's more to this than I really know about, but right now I have to worry about getting out of this. It's now or never.

Rido opens his eyes again, but they're crimson instead of the mismatching color they were before. I see his fangs pop out.

I curse, and close my eyes. My body is back to 100%, so I have more power in the wind, and I use the blades in the wind to cut off his arms. I take off his arms, and lift into the air. Rido laughs as he looks up at me. His arms quickly regenerating.

I really have no idea what I've gotten myself into, but this battle may not end like how I originally wanted it to. I might not even hear what Zero has to tell me or what I have to tell him and Kaname.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 10.8K 42
"Excuse me?" "You heard me. I suppose you don't remember this but I'll tell you a little story," She cleared her throat, "Once upon a time there live...
300K 5.8K 97
The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter Association knows them and knows that th...
83.4K 2.9K 21
A Vampire Knight fanfiction, but don't worry, I don't think you need to have watched it to read this. You can just enjoy a good vampire book. A year...
102K 2.7K 26
I'm Alondra Sanchez. Boring and normal human girl. Or so I thought. My sixteenth birthday comes around, and I receive the news that I will be attendi...