1 Girl Who Make 13 Boys Fall...

By svtsm17e

Hope you guys enjoy this The copy from first account @seventeen-sm17e ⭐Like ⭐Comment ⭐Share ⭐Follow my both a... More

SEO MYUNG HO
P R O L O G U E
1 부
2 부
3 부
4 부
5 부
6 부
7 부
8 부
9 부
10 부
11 부
12 부
13 부
14 부
15 부
16 부
S E V E N T E E N
18 부
19 부
20 부 - T W O T E E N
21 부
22 부
23 부
24 부
Seventeen's ideal type
25 부
26 부
27 부
28 부
29 부
30 부
31 부
32 부
33 부
34 부
36 부
37 부
38 부
39 부
40 부
42 부
43 부
44 부
45 부
EPILOGUE

35 부

2.3K 67 23
By svtsm17e

FOR INNOCENT PEOPLE,I'M SORRY

Jihoon/Woozi's POV

The rehearsal just ended and we heading to the studio now. I'm really can't wait to see Sarang again after the confession. Just in case that she will accept me for being her boyfriend..Hahaha..Stop dreaming Jihoon-ah.

"Jihoon, why did you smile like pabo again?" Hoshi linked his arm onto my shoulders.

"Nothing hyung..Nothing.."I wrapped my arm on his waist for awhile and let it off then we continue walking to the van..

"I don't know why but I feel something fishy today. I feel like we gonna lose someone precious. "Hoshi mumbled and I clearly can heard him..I feel that too but I tried to endure it..

"Hyung, everything will be alright..Just endure it..Let's go!! Sarang must be bored when she can't see their handsome friends.. Hahahaha" I climbed into the van and sat beside window and Jeonghan beside me. I just played my phone along the way. After 30 minutes, we arrived and I am the first one who jumped out from the van. Beside the other van, Seungkwan is the one who jumped out and running toward the front door of studio.

He opened the door after inserted the PIN numbers and his voice raised "SARA...~ MWOYA?!!"..He screamed like he found someone dead in the studio..We running toward him and looked inside the studio.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" all of us yelled at the same thing as we could see that all of our stuffs totally mess..The coffee machine messed, the bench turned upside down, our speakers just fell, the equipment misplace and dropped on the floor, the wall had been screech and the rubbish all around the floor.All of them messed.

"What all this?!" Seungcheol yelled and Joshua started to pick up all of the equipment..Then Jeonghan turned to me.

"Jihoon, your things" RIGHT!!! MY THINGS!! I ran to my room and I felt like someone stabbed my heart. What the hell is on right here? All of my stuffs being totally messed and my music sheets had been stretched. My new song...its gone..My computer...it's broken...My electric piano, my dolls, my mic..Its gone...

Without I realized, my tears dropped on my cheek..How can I do..I picked up all of my music sheet that totally ripped into a piece. Then one by one of SEVENTEEN came in front of my room, while I am still picking up the papers. I don't want I going to say..What I did is crying and stayed in silence.

"Heol, what's going on actually?"Jeonghan hyung said and they shook their head weakly.."I think this must be someone in our company or sasaeng or betrayer or haters" Dino opened his mouth as Jeonghan hugged him.

"Shit!! Damn it!! F*ck! " Joshua said and all of us looked at him.."What? I can't endure it okay!! It is totally messed!! I DON'T CARE !!" and Vernon patted his shoulder.."That is my hyung" but Joshua pushed his hand away.."Sorry Hansol, I'm in bad mood and I don't want to play around"

"What? You think that you are the only one in the bad mood? Hyung,Look!! All of us too!!" Vernon raised his voice a little bit and stepped back from my room.."GUYS STOP!!!" Seungcheol scolded and make us automatically shut our mouth.

"Let's all of us gather at the main studio now" he instructed us and the others started walking to the place that Seungcheol said. Hoshi picked me up from kneeling and I just follow his step..All of my mood and energy automatically gone.We just keep in silence after sat down in a round group ..No one open their mouth until someone entered the studio with annoying tone but we just pretend that she does not exist.

"Oppa~~"

"B*tch" We turned to Joshua, Jun and Vernon but then we looked at the floor again.

"Haaa....Why did you guys looked so pale and unenergetic like always? Eeww..What with all these messed?" she started annoying.."NOONA!! SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH AND JUST STAY AWAY FROM US!!" Seungcheol scolded after that b*tch started make a back hugged..

"What? You said like that to me? Do you still remember who am I? I am your makeup designer!!" she being sassy that I can tell she can beat our Diva Boo.

"Whatever you are, we don't care. Because you didn't do your work and just do whatever you want. If you dare to disturb our team, I will make a report to Sajangnim " Mingyu said as he hold Seungcheol from being explode.

"Whatever! Anyway,don't you guys just serve me right then that pitiful ugly Sarang? By the way,where is she?"

"Right!! Sarang!!" Seungcheol started searching for Sarang and all of us started walking around the building..but she doesn't here."Don't you think that she is the one who make all of this?" Jae In said and we looked at her.."What did you mean?" Wonwoo asked.

"You know,I found her being here alone.."

"That is because we leave her for rehearsal and she have a dance practice" I said and tried to hold my fist because she talking a nonsense thing.

"But she just leave this studio without lock it" I stopped and tried to hear i clearly..Is it true?

"What?"Seungcheol stepped forward.

"You know,I saw her before she went out"

"That's nonsense"Dokyum said and we nodded."She will not do that"

"But she also entered Jihoon's room" I feel like the the times was stopped for awhile

"What?!!"

Then someone entered the studio..I started to imagine a weird thing and feel like she is the one who did this. I mean she is the only one who the last person inside this studio.

SARANG'S POV

"ANNYEONG!! HYUNG!! YOU GUYS BACK!!" but they just static there with serious face that I totally don't like it..They stared at me like I killed someone.."Mwoya...Did something wrong?" I looked around and the studio totally messed.."Hyung!! What's going on here"

"SARANG!! TELL ME THE TRUTH!!" Jihoon raised his voice at me

"Truth? About what?"

"Just tell us betrayer!!" Seungkwan said and his face turned all red because he get angry.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU SAID? HELLO!! YOU ARE YOU CALLING ME A BETRAYER" I can't believe that he said that to me.

"STOP IT!! I KNOW THAT I SHOULDN'T TRUST YOU!!" Jihoon scolded me and make my heart torn into a small piece.."Okay, lets make it clearly,what is this about?" I tried to make him cooled down.

"Just tell us the truth b*tch!!" What the hell is this b*tch suddenly disturb us?

"Just f*ck off you from here!!" I said and that make everyone gasped but then I concentrate on Woozi..

"Just admit it that you is the only one who in this studio right?"the b*tch spoke up.

"Yeah but Oppa,whatever it is..Just hear my explanat--"

"EXPLANATION? HEAR YOUR EXPLANATION? WHY MUST I IF IT TOTALLY THAT YOU IS THE CULPRIT?" Jihoon cut me off.

"But oppa--" then he raised his hand and looked at the other way."Stop it..I don't want to listen to you..Just get out from here..I don't want to see your face.."

"But Jihoon-ah can we at least listen to her?" Hoshi blocked him but Jihoon pushed him away."Stop it hyung..Or I will hate you to like that F*cking b*tch that totally a fox behind a mask"

That words make me more in pain and I can hold it anymore...I looked at Seungcheol,who I always belief on him,he looked angry and hate me..I looked at the others and their face totally in confuse while that bitch , smirking with a victory face..I know that is her work "YOU SUCH A ROTTEN B*TCH!!!" I stomping to her but Seungcheol blocked me and grabbed my wrist roughly,then brought me to the outside..He pushed me harder.."Just get out from here" as he finished his word,which is such a sharp knife that stabbed me repeatedly,then he went inside the studio without looking at me back.

I walked towards the window and knocked it repeatedly,wishing that someone while at least want to hear my explanation,but then Seungcheol said "Whoever tried to help her..I'll never forgive him" then they just pretend that I am invisible..

Its getting more worse when its raining heavily and now is 11.00 p.m.I looked at them blankly and started running without no else and I don't know where am I..All my clothes are soaked and my body fully wet with cold weather because it is winter.I stopped at the bench in Han River Park and crying loudly as there is no one in the park now because it is raining.

STOP IT!! I KNOW THAT I SHOULDN'T TRUST YOU!!

WHY MUST I IF IT TOTALLY THAT YOU IS THE CULPRIT?

I will hate you to like that F*cking b**ch that totally a fox behind a mask

His words keep repeating inside my mind and my voice became more louder.He just confessed to me this morning but now he hate me!! I feel like I had been killed for many times because of taht word..Its really pain..Totally pain..

I kept crying until I feel head feel like a ton of a rock on my head and my eyes had been swollen because I cried for how many minutes.Then a stranger came close to me with an umbrella,avoided me and him from the rain..I didn't looked up "Just go away from here"

Then my body froze and all turned black "Sarang? SARANG?!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.9K 61
❝ dreaming 'bout you. ❞ mafia/gang au • kiss me one time but kill me the other. ❥ dedicated to jeonghan of SEVENTEEN. ❥ highest rankings: #1 on #jeo...
1.6K 19 5
It's exactly what the title says! Requests are open, anything's on the table. If you know what I mean 😉 Get your mind out of the gutter. No, they'...
114K 2K 29
❛ 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧 ❜ [ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 ! ] ▸ 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 ▸ 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐚𝐧�...
122K 1.5K 18
Highest Ranks: #1 in pledisboys #1 in sebong #1 in dokyum Check me out, @lastarabesque on Twitter. You can also ask questions a...