Double Trouble

De oXMoonBeamXo

Awakening in the world she thought she knew, Naruko quickly finds that everyone she knew was different and ev... Mai multe

Waking up
A crowd
Getting used to it
Faster
The trip
All grown up
One hell of a walk
Its a secret?!
Recover
Quite the saunter
I am here
Getting it done
Strong arms
Trial # 2
Mine
Distracting
on our way
Down the rabbit hole
Suprise its a girl
Taking me
Kiss me not
Yicks!
Fairwell
Yet again
For you
A small moment
A moment of silence
A great father
A lesson of sorts
Children
Auther's note
Craptastic
Here we go
**Drunk**
Authers note
Ara-Ara
Tragic
Planet naruko
The last
A Special; Mizuki Hatake

The reason we love

571 27 2
De oXMoonBeamXo

Warning: This chapter has a heated moment, not sex but heated.

I was laying in one of the many housing tents that they had put up for all those who had lost their home. I frowned, no more house... no more bed... Lady Hokage was in a Coma and someone else was in charge for now...No one seemed to like it and I didn't like the look of the guy. But I was waiting for Kakashi to return, I had been placed here.. But where would he go?

I was trying very hard to not think of the events that had taken place, all the pain...

" Knock, knock." I heard Kakashi's voice as he came in.

I perked up and watched as he walked in and sat on the cot across from me. " well?" I asked.

He gave me a closed eye smile, " Well what?" He said it happily. Although he was putting on a good front, he still looked drained.

I pouted, " come on Kakashi how far will you be? " I asked getting up, walking over. I was really tired and had been holding off sleep to get an answer.

He chuckled, " make me tell you..." He said it keeping the same closed eye smile on.

I tapped my chin and smiled, " Well... I haven't gotten to kiss you in a long while..." I teased.... " but... I guess it won't hurt to see how long I can go without even so much as touching you." I jabbed at him with a mocking expression.

I was grabbed and laid down, " oh you? Hmm... Alright... Let's see indeed." He dared me.

I pouted, " why wont you tell me?" I asked, looking up at him drowsy.

He chuckled and shrugged, " hmm why indeed." He teased again.

I folded my arms and jumped up, going to lay in my own cot. " fine... Meanie." I grumbled rolling away from him. I hadn't planned to actually pass out but after a few moments... I couldn't help it.

--//–

A loud crashing boom snapped me from my peaceful sleep startling me, my heart pounded in my chest as I took in my surroundings. My mind race was there war? Was the ground going to go out from under me again? Images of all the fights flashed through my head making me curl into a ball.

After a few minutes of wind knocking the tent around and the sound of rain, I relaxed slightly. I glanced around in the darkness... Kakashi? Oh... Right... I bit my lip... I passed out after talking to him...

I swung my legs over the cot ledge and I noticed a body in the cot across from mine. Who was that?... The lightning and thunder crashed making me jump up. " Kakashi! " I yelped.

"Hmm?" I heard the body say from the cot. I leaned in and noticed the hair first. I went over to him and curled into the cot. " that didn't last long." Kakashi sighed but wrapped his hands around me. "You must have been tired..."

After a moment he grew quiet. I looked up at him and was surprised to find tears streaming down his face. I panicked and grabbed his face. " Kakashi, why are you crying?" I asked, wiping away his tears but they kept coming. His face was heartbroken.. I knew the pain on his face... I felt it only yesterday...

He pulled me closer and buried his face in my neck, " when I woke up and they told me you had died... I couldn't live with it... Couldn't believe it... I realized at that moment I couldn't live without you... The thought of never seeing you laugh, smile or blush again... I am just so happy you're alive." He said it weakly. His voice was broken... He was so vulnerable right now...

I wrapped my arms around his neck, tears starting to stream down my face, " I nearly lost control when I saw you dead.... I felt the same way... Kakashi... Don't you ever die on me!!" I cried out. " Never again." I sobbed holding his head.

He rubbed up and down my back, " you better not die either." He ordered. He pulled back, kissed my forehead, and through his mask.

I reached up, pulled it down and caressed his face. I ran my thumbs over his lips and then pulled his forehead protector off. I was pulled up to his face and he leaned in, kissing me powerfully. I tried to keep up but frankly... I was still new at the whole kissing thing still.

Kakashi chuckled and pulled away, " sorry... I sometimes forget how much younger you are..." He said it running his hand down my face, my neck to my shoulder. " hmmm." He grumbled.

I breathed out and leaned in, kissing him gently on the lips then trailed down his jaw to his neck. I started to undo his vest. He sat up with me still kissing him and took it off. Then he took his shirt off. I was pulled back down to him once he had laid back down.

" I don't know why you love me... But I'm grateful." He breathed, looking up at me with sad but happy eyes.

I smiled, " I love you because you protect everyone... You are patient most of the time." I said it chuckling at him and he sighed smiling. " You're always there even when you're not... You're an incredible teacher and you're going to be a great father one day... The way you treat me makes me so happy... You're protective but you will push me. Just who you are is what I love." I said it smiling, " not to mention you are incredibly good looking..." I ran my hands through his hair, " I don't understand your hair but I do love it... Your eyes... Hmm." I laughed lightly, " when you give me those looks... Your eyes always give you away." I ran my finger over his scar.

I kissed his eye once he closed it, " you have suffered greatly in the past but you have grown so much with it. Your so caring toward me." Then I ran my hands down his arms and blushed, " a-and don't even get me started on those muscles of yours... Your so strong it used to scare me." I giggled then ran my hands over his abs. " sexy strong .... And smart.... Sounds like a package to me. Every time you touch me it's like magic... I love you kakashi for those reasons and more." I said it, running my hands up his arms again. " It's funny because I still don't know why you chose me of all people." I said it and was flip so I was under kakashi he stared down at me.

" You? Oh you..... My little Naruko... I thought you were a cute little girl, nothing more... I couldn't imagine it.. Not then but I felt a love for you... I wanted to keep you safe...But when you came back... Oh man... It was nothing compared to then... But I didn't want to take you from all you could do... You could have anyone Naru... Your so beautiful and you don't even realize it." He held my face. " When I look at you sometimes I feel like a little kid with his crush... Your smart to... Shikamaru has told me many times how he wonders how You are so smart and Naruto is so... Well not so smart... Your loving and kind... Strong and stubborn... Your so adorable it kills me... You will jump in front of anyone to protect them.... Yet a storm will scare you... You fight strong and deadly... Yet you are so innocent... Passionate and naive sometimes... Although I'm glad you're so willing to trust me... when pushing me over my limits... You cut it very close Naruko... " he breath kissing down my neck making me moan lightly.

"Sometimes you get carried away and I love it... But you also scare the daylights out of me... " he said then side the other side of my neck. " you don't listen and yet you do... Your willing to admit when your wrong... You're going to be a great little wife... And mother... Your so delicate but strong... Sometimes I worry about breaking you ... "He said it pulling off my shirt and kissing down to in between my breasts. " your also so perfect... " he ran he hands down my sides and over my chest. " you have a body I will always love... Your the perfect size... Your so cute when you cant reach things then beg me for help... You almost praise me for my height. " He chuckled then kissed me again. "So I guess we can both know why we love each other to a point..." He kissed down my stomach. " hmm..." He breathed and lingered at the edge of my pants before going to my chest. He reached around me and undid my bra.

I gasped as he gently bit down on my neck. He stayed there for a while, then he pulled away. " hmm... Whoops I think I gave you a hickey..." He chuckled and then bit down on my breast. I was getting godly hot right now and wished I could touch Kakashi like he did me. Kakashi looked up at me then pulled away.

" Hmm for some reason I don't want you to do what you're about to do... You have a troublesome look right now. " he let out a shaky breath.

I blushed, " I just wanted to pleasure you like you did me..." I breathed it, blushing a bright red.

He closed his eyes, sinking in and holding me tight, " I think it's best if we wait on that bit." He told me and chuckled a little.

I sighed... " kakashi you're a perv... Just wanna touch me but wont let me touch you." I joked with him.

He bit my shoulder making me yelp in pain, " that hurt!" I cried out.

He pulled away looking sorry, " Sorry... Got carried away you just caught me off guard... My thing is Naruko... You don't even know what to do." He pointed out carefully.

I bit my lip turning my head, " how do you expect me to learn then? Shall I just go around asking-"

" No!" He said sharply, making me look at him. He sighed, " I see your point... Not today alright? We aren't exactly in a house... " He told me, gesturing around us.

I got confused but shrugged, " don't know why that matters but ok..." I yawned and reached out for at least my shirt and pulled it on. We moved around until we lay cuddled together... Hmmm. " I also love the way you smell..." I said it dozing off in his arms.

----

I noticed the three people walking loudly through the woods... Who are they? My eyes narrowed... Hm... They are from another village and they don't seem bad.

" I swear next time I see that Naruto punk I'm going to beat him to a pulp again!" The dark skinned girl with odd red colored hair said it to the white hair boy.

I shoot down knocking her on her ass, " excuse me?" I said it sharply.

The white hair boy went to defend but I raised my hand, " You beat my brother up? " I growled at her.

"Who the hell are you? His retarded clon-"

I gripped her up, my eyes twitching with anger, " He's my brother! Touch my brother again and I beat YOU to a pulp." I dropped her to the ground and walked away.

" you think she will fall for me?" The white haired boy whispered.

" Will you shut up!!!" The dark skinned girl yelled.

I went off to find Sakura and Sia...

---

After looking I couldn't seem to find them but I did find my brother, Kakashi and Yamato. I was about to walk in when I heard them talking.

" Please kakashi, I can't let them kill Sasuke." My brother begged, " I have to talk to him."

I was confused then I heard shinobi walking by talking, " I think it's right that Sasuke be marked as a rogue ninja."

" yeah but now we have to kill him."

I paled, what? How did this happen.... I thought for a moment... I have to make sure Sasuke doesn't get killed... There is good in him still. I stepped back from the tent...

I didn't have to listen to anything else to know they would be going... Should I ask to come along? Or ju-

" Kakashi... You can't tell my sister... I can't stand to see her get hurt again." Naruto said it weakly. There was something in his voice... I had left a scar on Naruto... I felt a guilt creep into me. I had practically killed myself in front of him...

I closed my eyes, then I will follow them... Or leave on my own. I opened my eyes and decided to pull a vanishing act... I needed to gather some information. They are going to talk to someone but who... It made me think of those people I saw from earlier.... The ones who beat up my brother. I have a feeling that I have something to deal with all this.

I ran off glancing back at Naruto's tent... Sorry guys... I didn't want to leave you all but... I can't let Sasuke die... And I can't let Naruto and them go alone.

I closed my eyes, " ribbon of life jutsu!" I opened my eyes again and saw all the different colored ribbons. There was a bright red one... I reached out grabbing it. Woah... He's heading toward the land of iron... Or maybe it's stone? I could see him with four other people.

I let go of the ribbon and grabbed Kakashi's. They are still talking... Oh there is a summit meeting at the place Sasuke is heading toward. What does he want there? I let go of Kakashi's ribbon and released the jutsu. I ran to my tent grabbing my cloak and bag getting ready to leave... I wrote a note to kakashi.

Race you there - <3 Naru

I stood there looking down at my note, I frowned, closing my eyes for only a second. I didn't want to leave.. Part of me was so tired again... I was growing to hate this life... please forgive me Kakashi...Then I placed it on his cot and teleported outside the village. Then I headed toward the three mountains.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

911K 20.1K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
11.1K 546 22
Naruto finally sucked up to modern day technology and got himself a phone. Weird devise that you can use your fingers to touch a screen-like thing, t...
12K 577 21
"Hey, Naruto?" "What, babe?" I asked softly, tilting my head up to gaze into the onyx eyes of my lover. "Promise me that you'll never leave me. Swe...
86.4K 3.3K 45
The story starts right after the battle at The Valley of The End where Naruto battled Sasuke right before he joined Orochimaru in order to gain more...