Living in Forks (Twilight fan...

By leourasalvatore

**COMPLETED!!** I have been on the run for many lifetimes now, and yet they are still chasing me...hunting me... More

Living in Forks
Chapter 1 - Hunting
Chapter 2 - My House
Chapter 3 - Aaron
Chapter 4 - Teaching
Chapter 5 - Aaron's Past
Chapter 6 - New Place
Chapter 7 - Way to Forks
Chapter 8 - The Volturi
Chapter 9 - School time
Chapter 10 - Company
Chapter 11 - Playing
Chapter 12 - Feelings
Chapter 13 - Neighbours
Chapter 14 - Interesting
Chapter 15 - Waiting
Chapter 16 - Espaniol
Chapter 17 - Invitation
Chapter 18 - Fake smiles
Chapter 19 - Nice to re-meet you
Chapter 20 - News
Chapter 21 - Think Evelyn, think
Chapter 22 - Let it begin
Chapter 23 - Game time
Chapter 24 - Plan B.....Anyone?
Chapter 25 - Animalistic
Chapter 27 - Uh oh....
Chapter 28 - My love...
Chapter 29 - My trip to hell
Chapter 30 - Moving on? (extra chapter)
Chapter 31 - Freedom!
Chapter 32 - Small talks (extra chapter)
Chapter 33 - Let's part-ay
Chapter 34 - A touch of the past
Chapter 35 - The past, present and the future
Note from the Author

Chapter 26 - Princesa Evelynda

10K 165 33
By leourasalvatore

Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 is on the side :) I love this song!

Evelyn's POV

Dear Evelyn.

I don't know why I'm writing this letter, but I am. I never knew that I was too much of a burden for you to carry and for that, I am very sorry.

I have to go, I want to go. Living on my own is going to be a challenge but I look forward to it. I don't know what else to say....

I hope you enjoy your...long extended life while I try to do the same with mine. I don't know where I'm going but I can safely say that it is away from Forks, so don't come to look for me.....you'd only be disappointed.

Say goodbye to the Cullens and wolves for me. I'd miss them a lot.

I don't know if we'll ever meet again but....I'll see you later.

-Aaron

PS: I hope you don't mind, I took a couple of things with me.

I re-read the letter that Aaron had wrote for me again, and again, and again. It's been 7 hours now and who knows where the hell he is. When I saw that he had left....it was a huge blow, a definite blow. It took everything in me not....to run after him, and now I'm paying the price. See...this is what happens when you open up and care.....once you're open, everyone can hurt you....even by simple actions or words. This is exactly why I prefer to be 'The heartless ripper' (that's kinda my nickname), no one can harm you.

I closed my eyes and slammed my fist down onto the kitchen counter, luckily, it didn't break. I brought my hands to my face and rubbed my eyes, in hope that this was all a dream...who am I kidding? This is as real as it could get.

My head snapped up when my phone vibrated and sounded a metre away from me, I answered it in flash. I couldn't help but hope it was the one person that I actually wanted to hear from....of course it wasn't....it was Alice instead. ''Oh hey Alice'', I said allowing disappointment slip into my voice.

''Hello Evelyn. How are you holding up?'' she asked kindly. I could hear the others shuffling in the background, but I don't care about them right now.

''You know?'' I questioned. Huh obviously Alice saw it in a vision....what a stupid question Evelynda!

Nevertheless, she replied. ''I saw it'', she said.

''Sure you did''.

''So when is your flight?'' she said keeping the conversation alive.

''At 9 o'clock, but I'll have to leave for Seattle a bit earlier'', I answered looking up quickly at the clock. Hm...it was only 6 o'clock, so I had some time.

''Good, make sure you know what you're doing once you're there, ok?'' she said warmly.

I sighed and said ''yeah, yeah. I know what to do Alice, and I will complete it too''.

''Just be careful'' she voiced.

I rolled my eyes and grunted, ''I honestly don't care about my well being right now Alice. And umm....do you have anything from Aaron?'' I couldn't help myself, I know I'm going against my own saying, but I had to check.

''Sorry, no. He hasn't made up his mind yet. It keeps on changing so fast''.

''Yup that's just what I thought. He knew I'd be asking you about him, and that's why he's not making up his mind....it's to confuse you Alice. And by the looks of it...it's working''.

Alice laughed her bell like laugh echoing through my ears. ''He's one smart boy'' she said.

I nodded my head and added quietly, ''he's an Ambrosio''. I decided to change the topic, to stop myself from going anymore insane. ''So...what time are Milton and his pathetic coven coming over?'' I asked.

Alice saw my attempt and went with it. ''Around half past 8...but it might be a little earlier or later.....'' she answered.

''Ok...make sure you say hi for me. I'm sure he's going to be upset with my absence'', I joked lightly.

A chuckle came from the other end of the line and followed by Alice saying, ''sure''. Then there was a slight pause before she continued, ''have you fed? You'll need to be in top condition before travelling''.

I made a funny noise at the back of my throat. ''Yes mum'' I teased. ''I will have a drink before leaving'', I smirked.

''Good girl, but...shouldn't it be the other way around? I mean....you are older than I am and my family put together'', she shot back.

I laughed fully for the first time since Aaron's departure and said, ''gosh you make me feel ancient''.

We talked until it was almost 7 o'clock. I had decided to leave the house at 18:15 so I had better get moving. I walked up to my room and closed the door gently behind me. Hmm...What to wear, what to wear? I wanted to look like I normally do...but more....what's the word? More intimidating and scary....I am going after the most powerful coven in the planet of course.

My eyes wondered along the rows of outfit until it stopped at a particular one. I grabbed in from its hanger and placed in onto the bed. It was perfect. Skintight white crop top (which doesn't reveal too much skin, so don't call me a slut or anything), dark purple skinny jeans, high cut black combat boots and to wrap it up....my trusty black leather jacket. Once I was dressed, I went to add a little bit of make up to my dead face. Eye liner (only I put it a little more thicker, to give me the whole don't-mess-with-me- look, which nobody with a brain would do), mascara, a touch of blusher and blood red lipstick, and the same coloured lip gloss (you know.....to get the shine).....that was all I need. I left my hair down in its curly/wavy state, it all went nicely.

I got my passport and all of them 'important' papers before leaving my room as well as a fake luggage. This trip is gonna be fun. I shut all the lights off and picked up the keys to Spyder before going outside. I smiled as Spyder's soft purr rang in my ears, and then I stepped on the gas. First, a little detour...well hunting to be precise, then Seattle and Italy.

I killed 2 humans for their blood, when I had the opportunity. And....for the first time in years....I felt bad. I sighed and dumped their bodies in a trashcan; I couldn't be bothered to bury them. I wiped my mouth clean and jumped into Spyder before starting my drive up to Seattle.

I was listening to the radio, and with one hand on the wheel. I know you're probably wondering what song and from what year? Well....I was listening to Bon Jovi's 'Livin' on a Prayer', it is a great 80's song. The road before me was smooth and almost empty, I loved it....it meant that I could go on top speed. Once 'Livin' on a prayer' ended, so did my god awful singing. Singing is not one of my fabulous talent, even when I was still a princess...my voice was terrible but no one told me that, now did they?

Suddenly 'Moves Like Jagger' by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera came on. I immediately started singing aloud really loudly. This track is one of my favourite tracks of the 21st century, it's that good.

''You wanted control
So we waited
I put on a show
Now I make it
You say I'm a kid
My ego is big
I don't give a sh*t
And it goes like this...'', I sang. I kept on almost breaking the glass in my car until the song was finally over. I sighed and sunk back into my seat after putting the car into autopilot or whatever. It was only 8 o'clock and I had nothing to do. I was halfway to Seattle, and I couldn't call anyone in Forks since they'd probably be busy with the preparations and possibly, the fight, who knows, the stupid leeches might have already showed up.

That's when an idea popped into my head. One name.....Jonathan Dawer. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked for his number. Please let it through, I silently begged. I haven't seen or heard about him in a...while, so I was hoping he still had the same number.

''Hello?'' a familiar voice with a perfect English accent said.

I dragged a long breath in before answering, ''hello Jonathan''.

There was a 3 second pause. ''Princesa Evelynda?'' he said his voice filled with mixed emotions. Amazement, excitement and shock...

HELLO READERS! xD

How are you all? Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger ;) But I swear you'll like what's coming :D

Sorry again for the late&short update, I've been quite busy.... :) forgive me? x)

SOoo....who the heck is Jonathan huh?

He's-..... Ha, did you think I was going to tell you that easily? Lol sorry I'm super hyper right now :P But you'd have to read on to find out :3

I love you homo sapiens! Lol

comment...vote.....fan....love it or hate it.....PEACE!

~Addie~

PS: What do you think is gonna happen? And does anybody like The Vampire Diaries? :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.5K 15
I lost all track of time as I lay there in agony. Why hadn’t anyone come looking for me? I sensed a change in the burning, and then slowly the burnin...
1.4M 48.1K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
18.5K 555 31
(The Others Series/Twilight Fanfic) It's been six years since the vampires converged on Forks to help the Cullens and life has settled back into norm...
85.4K 2.7K 32
It's been almost one year since Lena was last seen after Dylan's rejection. After a few months there were rumors of her wolf's appearance from differ...