Back Again | Lucifer x Reader

By Pellegrino117

The reader gets kidnapped. This is the aftermath. Fluff & maybe some smut. COMPLETED (Under editing) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequel

Chapter 16

4.1K 150 15
By Pellegrino117

Waking up in Gabriels arms isn't a very big suprise but you were expecting Lucifer to be there.

When you did see lucifer he was in lose fitting grey sweatpants, no shirt, and water dripping from his short blond hair.

You smiled at him. "Hey Luc." He smiled back.

"Hey baby. Sorry about Clingy McClingerson. I needed a shower." You shook your head, running your finger through Gabriels hair.

"Don't worry about it. He's fine." He sat down next to you giving you a kiss. He leaned over to whisper in your ear.

"How about we go make Gabe blueberry chocolate chip waffles." You smiled and shift Gabe so he was laying down. You covered him with a blanket before moving to the kitchen with Lucifer.

While you were getting out the other stuff for the waffles Lucifer decided he was going to throw flour at you.

You turned and looked at him, blowing flour at him. "You are such an ass." He nodded.

"Yes but you love me." You scoffed and threw flour at him. The flour clumped into his still dry hair.

"Yeah I do love you. Even when you are being a butt." You smiled and continued throwing flour at each other all while making waffles.

By the time Gabe padded into the kitchen there was breakfast on the table and flour was everywhere.

Gabe gestured toward the flour and cocked an eyebrow.

"Do I want to know?" You two shook your heads and laughed.

You'll clean up the mess later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8K 183
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
5.5K 168 27
This is my second book in my series, "The Girl Reborn"!!! I truly hope you do enjoy the book. As always feel free to give ideas and if you want cre...
151K 4.9K 11
//rewrite and continuation in progress A tale about an Elven King, and the silly little human he falls for.
116K 3.3K 23
James Conrad's wife, AKA (Y/n) (L/n) Conrad disappeared without a trace. He was recruited to be a tracker and what will happened if he find his wife...