How the Others Grow Up

By TigerIXVIII

Coming out? Not really. This isn't so much coming out rather it is trying to explain how I found this part of... More

The End of the Beginning
Basics
Encounter No. 1
Tabled
But How Do You "Know"?
It's a Phase...
Don't You Wonder?
How Do You Know If A Girl Is Queer?
Safety
I am a Christian, and I am Lesbian.
My Perspective

Have It Your Way Society

60 0 0
By TigerIXVIII

He was a good guy, somewhat dorky and awkward, but nice and cared. Then he asked if I liked him and would want to be his girlfriend.

Knew him from track for two years now. He was fun to be around; I thought I liked him, or at least would so even more once we were together more often. I didn't understand it doesn't work that way.

I liked him, but the spark never ignited, for me. At first I did not give to affection for fear I would not stop before I was all in, but then the dream happened and I knew it had to end. Yes, it was a sex dream, or rather nightmare. Whatever you call it, I didn't like it. Not how it should be with someone. I knew that much. So I cut him loose and we went our separate ways.

I don't even know why I agreed to date him. I didn't even want to kiss him, like I distinctly remember not wanting to kiss him by the end especially. Maybe because thats what you do, as a girl, you start to date guys, but that just didn't feel right. Meanwhile, I had a draw to one of my friends at my school. She was beautiful and we were friends. I wondered again if I actually liked her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 452 10
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
77.4K 12.9K 129
අවිනිශ්චිත හැගීම් ජාලාවක විනිශ්චය
90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...