Let's Play A Game (Youtuber S...

Por katzombiegirl

[Book 1] What would you do if you were suddenly trapped inside a game that you all intended to play for fun w... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The end... or is it?
Book 2 has arrived
MA!! HEY MAAAA!
The Party
Publishing!

Chapter 21

3.3K 238 127
Por katzombiegirl

I just wanna say that I dedicate this chapter to Septiplierish. Her reaction to one of my chapters made me come up with this idea for this chapter. I'm also very sorry that this will be the only chapter I post today for this story. I'm currently trying to finish my last Summer A college class for dual enrollment. Anyways, thank you Septiplierish for giving me this idea and enjoy reading. :)

Hugs for everybody,
Kat

(Phil's P.O.V.)

[Three days ago]

I groan, slamming my hands on the desk, watching the kidnapping of Mark scene over again. And then the next morning everyone was clueless as to what happen. I watch Jack as Jack read the note Ken wrote for him since Bob nor Wade were able to wake him up. He seemed to by it.

I watch as Felix and Jack verbally fight, cringing on the inside.

"Why the hell are they so... Naive?" I mutter, earning a glance from Dan.

"Remember, Phil, they're in a game." I slam my fist on the desk again.

"Fuck the game! Why can't they just know what had happen to Mark?" I yell. All eyes were on me now as I tremble with anger. "Why does it have to be some stupid mystery where they have to figure out what had happened?" I put my head on the desk and covered my face with my arms.

Why can't they just know!?

Strong arms snake their way around me, hugging me. I glance up to see Dan hugging me from behind. He rests his head on my shoulder.

"It tears me apart as much as it does to you," he says softly. "It hurts that we can't do anything, it hurts that all we can do is sit back and wait."

"But why can't they just know who kidnapped Mark?" I whisper, tears threatening to spill. "If somehow the person who took him just left them a piece of evidence or something. Anything to tell them where he is." I sniff, glaring at Mark's black screen. Dan hugs tighter.

"We just got to stay hopeful, Phil. It's the only thing we can do."

[Three day's ago: that very night]

"Mark's screen is back up!!" A voice screams causing me to snap out of my thoughts. Dan, Pertia and I scoot closer while the rest of them crowded around behind us. Wherever he was, it sure was dark.

A light flickers on. The scene was bizarre. It looked as if Mark was in some icy chamber. My heart fell a little as I saw him chained to the wall. He was helpless, brown eyes looking around wildly for a way out.

"Ah, so you really did bring me my pet, dearest" a female walks into the room. I heard Dan smirk.

"I'm sorry but biish, don't make me laugh. Mark? Your pet? Ha!" I tune out most of what the lady wearing the crown was saying. All I needed to know was that she was a queen and the guy wearing a robe with a white cowl covering his face was the assassin.

[Two days ago]

Everyone else but Pertia and I were asleep. We both cringe as the assassin forces something black from a small tube. Mark struggles against the chains, his legs flailing as he gags, most of the black liquid pouring out of his mouth.

The queen was being so impatient as Mark shivers, grimace, and silently screams in pain.

I cover my eyes, unable to watch anymore. I felt Pertia put her hand on my shoulder. After a few minutes she shakes me.

"It's over now Phil," She whispers. "But I think you might want to take a look at this." I uncover my eyes slowly and gasp.

"What the hell is that thing?" I whisper in disbelief.

"It's still Mark... But I think there was something else in the black liquid his was force to drink." She whispers back. I stare at Mark's pale body, that was standing unchained against the wall. His eyes were black with red iris. Dark circles around his eyes made him look like some kind of creepy person. As the Queen spoke his lips drew back in a smile, revealing razor sharp teeth. I hiss silently as the dude spoke.

"My name is Darkiplier. But please, call me Dark."

[Last night]

I watch as Jack sat down on some sort of column thing that he had broke during his fight with a seraph. He was staring up at the star filled sky, tears glistening in his eyes. I put a hand to my mouth, filling my own eyes fill up with tears. From the looks of Jack's face, he appeared to be blaming himself for Mark's disappearance.

"Hey," I heard Dan whisper next to me. "Are you okay?"

"No," my voice cracking as I never took my eyes off the screen. Jack buries his face into his hand and a sobs escapes his mouth. A tear trails down my face.

"Aw, Phil!" Dan says softly, wrapping an arm around me, drawing me towards him. "Please don't cry!" I bury my face into his shoulder. Tears fell from my face as I hear another sob from Jack.

"I can't help but cry!" I force the words out in between tears. "He is blaming himself for Mark's disappearance!" Dan starts to rub my back trying to comfort me. "Why is he blaming himself! It wasn't his fault!"

"Phil, I wouldn't blame him. If you were suddenly gone without a trace, I would blame myself too." I cling harder to him, trying to calm down.

"But it wasn't his fault!"

"It doesn't matter, Phil. It's the 'what I could've done' thought that's probably getting to him." Sobbing sounds were coming from the screen.

"I wish I could hug him or tell him that Mark's okay! He sounds really distraught!" I pull away, wiping the last of the tears from my face. Dan sighs.

"So do I Phil. That's what sucks about it. We can't do nothing." I nod, my heart twisting in pain as I watch Jack cry. After all I'm basically useless.

Dan gasps and I turn my attention back to the screen. Something green, and see through, wraps around Jack and his sobbing starts to die down. Jack probably couldn't see the green figure around him. Both Dan and I watch in awe as Jack stood up, wiping away his tears and the green glow disappears.

"You know for someone who's suppose to be heartless, you sure have a soft heart." Jack says to no one in particular. Dan and I look at each other.

"Is he talking to himself or...?" I shake my head.

"I think he really is hiding something from his friends and us."

"Yeah, but what could he be hiding? And does it have something to do with that green glow?" I shrug.

"I don't know, Dan. I don't know."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.5K 261 11
When jacksepticeye ( jack/Sean) and markiplier ( mark ) meet to "hang out" jack seems off, which does not help mark to confess to him. Mark tries to...
23.2K 695 26
((This is a sequel to my other book "The Darkness Inside", so please read that one first or you might be confused, thanks and hope you enjoy)) It's f...
577 28 20
When CinnamonToastKen is celebrating his birthday with his friends, the lights go out and Ken is kidnapped. It's up to Mark, Jack, Felix, and Cry to...
2.7K 40 17
hai im Sean, but you can call me Jack as i test out a new game with mark. As i get we get emails from the producer of the original FNAF. Everything i...