Secrets

By ChloePJ

My name is Elouise Heart. I am a werewolf in the Blue Moon Pack. I lived a normal life, but everything change... More

*Secrets
18th Birthday
When Everyone Hates You
Remembering what you want to Forget
Christmas Time
Travelling to a better Future
The Selecting Ceremony
Dinner as the Real Me
Getting Ready for the Night of My Life
Finding my Mate
Can this night get any better?
A Queen Already
A New Home
When the day turns Bad
What a Day
One More Day
The Best Day of my Life
Author Note
The Party Continues
Pranks and Pleasure
Becoming Like a Queen Everyday
What a Day
Becoming Queen
Shaky Start to a Future as Queen
With Responsibility comes Sacrifice
Not Getting Rid of me
Life Changes in the Blink of an Eye
The Hardest Decision Of My Life
Going on the Run
What have I done?
The Time has Come
The Day the Future is Decided
Finding out the Future
Facing the Truth
Confronting the Packs
Where the hell did that come from?
Seeing the End
Saying GoodBye
Life After Death
A Very Important Author Note
A Little Piece of Forever
The Day that Changed my Life
Epilogue
The Sequel you all have been waiting for!

Training with the Alpha

19.3K 615 36
By ChloePJ

Chapter 3

                I woke up at about 7 o’clock. I was groggy and had a crick in my neck. Damn it. I obviously slept a bit weird. I pulled myself up and sat on the edge of my bed and began to stretch my neck out so that it wouldn’t hurt any more. I rubbed the back of my neck soothingly until the crick in my neck finally went.

                I got up from my bed in my slightly oversized onesie and into the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked back into my room and went over to my dressing table. I combed my hair and pulled it into a tight neat bun before I finally finished and went into the closet.

                I walked straight to the back where I kept my training gear. You see I kept this fully stocked because once I shift all of your clothes rip into shreds. I pulled on some black three quarter leggings with some white trainers before I pulled on a pink sports top that came to near the bottom of my ribs leaving my toned stomach easy to see. I quickly found out a baggy black hoodie which I would travel in to the training area.

                I found my sports bag in the corner of the closet before I shoved another sports outfit in like the ones I have already got on. You have to be prepared for this. I came out from my closest then and looked towards my clock. It was now 8 o’clock. I dumped by bag on the bed before making my way downstairs. My mum was in the living room with some of her friends from the pack. I stayed out of their sight because my hoodie wasn’t zipped fully up.

                I walked over to the fridge and pulled out some milk which I placed on the counter. I quickly searched through the cupboard until I found some Special K cereal. I poured the cereal into a bowl along with the milk while making myself a cup of tea at the same time. Once I was done I carefully balance my tea and cereal with an apple before taking it all back up to my bed.

                I placed all the food down on the bed and grabbed the control for my docking station and sat on the bed. I quickly scrolled through my songs until I found just what I was after. I began eating my breakfast when my first Imagine Dragons song came on.

                When you feel my heat,

                Look into my eyes,

                It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide,

                Don’t get too close,

                It’s dark inside,

                It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.

                I loved this song so much. The words I felt always related to me. I hummed along to the song as I kept eating my breakfast. Once I had finished I took my plates down stairs before going back to my room and doing some homework. I had an hour to spare so I took the time to do it.

                Another Imagine Dragons song came on. It’s time. I loved this song too but there was always one phrase that got me every time. I began to sing along when the part came round.

                So this is where you fell,

                And I am left to sell,

                The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell,

                Right to the top,

                Don’t look,

                Turning the rags and giving the commodities a rain check.

                I sighed. I just loved their songs. I was just finishing my music homework when I checked the time. 9:45. It was time for me to go. I placed my homework down and grabbed my sports bag before I zipped up my hoodie and left the house not forgetting a bottle or two of water as I left.

                My house was boarded straight onto the forest. I went straight into the forest and began walking. I had been down through here so many times that I knew exactly where I was going. I could probably do it if I was blindfolded. I had been down here so many times that I could smell my rose and vanilla scent in the forest.

                I made my way through the forest smelling its beautiful scent. I felt at home here. I never really knew why I was this at ease in the forest. I put it down to be a silver hinted wolf. I felt so at ease and relaxed. I felt like a part of the forest.

                Slowly, I came to the clearing. Jackson was lying across the grass. The clearing was massive but was in the middle of the forest so no one would find us. I was glad for that. More than glad. God forbid one of the pack found me in my wolf form they would probably pass out and thing they had gone crazy. I seriously think this would happen. That is the problem.

                I stepped into the clearing and Jackson noticed me for the first time. I dumped my bag over to a nearby tree. I stood in the clearing opposite Jackson who walked up to me and gave me a hug. He was like my uncle and I loved him for that. He was like family. Shame his son wasn’t like him.

                “Hey Jackson. Are you ready for me to kick your ass?” I teased.

                “A little confident are we?” Jackson teased back with his arms folded across his chest.

                I laughed and he laughed too.

                “Anyway, let’s get going,” Jackson spoke.

                I took off my hoodie and threw it next to my bag by the tree. I began stretching myself out so I wouldn’t hurt myself. Jackson and I did our usual routine. We stretched before running 30 laps around this clearing. Let’s just say the clearing is so big that 30 laps even at our speed and my faster speed takes me 30 minutes. Yep, the clearing is that big.

                Thirty minutes later and we had finally finished our warm up. None of us were sweating or feeling the hurt yet. If anything Jackson looked worse than I did. I grabbed some water before walking back over to Jackson and tossing him a bottle. He took a quick drink.

                “So, I am thinking on working on human combat. Your wolf level is top notch. I mean you beat me every time without hesitation. So human combat is the way forward. Once we have this mastered there really is nothing more I can teach you apart from to keep training independently and with me,” Jackson spoke like a true leader.

                “Ok, that sounds reasonable. Let’s go,” I replied enthusiastic.

                “So when you fight you already know the basics. 1, always be aware of your surroundings. Use your instincts. They are sharper than mine. Make the most of it. Smell, sight and hearing. 2, use your skills to your advantage. Use your speed and your strength. However, in human form you are still only slightly weaker than me. Naturally, your wolf will be stronger than me but human form you will like slightly even though you are stronger than every woman. Therefore rely on your speed, flexibility and quick thinking because once you get pinned you probably won’t be able to get back up,” Jackson explained.

                I nodded in understanding.

                “So, the stance you should take is one foot in front of the other so you have a balanced central stance. This way you are less likely to be knocked off balance. Have your arms in front of you with your fists clenched. This is to protect your body and head in case of a punch. Also, from here it I easier to attack,” Jackson continued.

                Jackson took the stance then and demonstrated it. He showed his strikes with his fists which were sharp and precise. He moved around in this position explaining the benefits of this stance. I nodded in understanding. I then went into the stance to which Jackson pointed out where I needed to improve. He had me punch out into the air improving my speed and accuracy. He showed me different punches such as a hook until I had them mastered. He kept me going always pushing me to my limits.

                “Never let your guard down and never take your eye of the opponent until they are down either dead or too injured to move. Remember Rogues will never give you sympathy or any enemy for that matter. So you ready to try it out on me?” Jackson asked.

                I gulped. Right, let’s see how much I could humiliate myself. This was going to be bad. I could feel it. Jackson took up his attacking stance and I did the same. Jackson came barrelling towards me to which I darted out of the way before lashing out with my foot catching him in the back. I heard a small humph from him. He quickly grabbed my foot and tipped me so I fell onto the floor. I rolled over as his fist came barrelling towards me to which he hit the floor. I kicked him harshly in the stomach before he fell backwards. I used that time to gain my composure. I was breathing heavily and missed as Jackson composed himself and tossed himself at me. We tumbled to the floor to which he pinned me. I struggled to get free but that just wasn’t happening.

                “Always pay attention to your opponent no matter how tired or hurt you may be but for a first go it is very promising. You got some good hits on me there. I am impressed,” Jackson said, standing up and pulling me with him.

                I was panting slightly now and rubbing the side of my stomach where I had fallen a bit hard.

                “Ok. I think I know what to do,” I replied, before jogging over to get another quick drink.

                We trained for another hour. Each time we went to fight I was thrown to the ground and pinned down. Each time my breathe would get knocked out of me. Jackson was always using his strength against me. My only slightly inferior strength gave me my disadvantage. I heaved myself off of the ground and was panting. The beads of sweat were starting to appear on my forehead and my hair was beginning to loosely fall from my bun.

                “Come on Ellie. You can do this. You are better than me. You aren’t using your skills to your advantage. We aren’t going to stop until you have pinned me down,” Jackson instructed.

                “Yep,” I replied in between my panting.

                I stood up and straight then and went back into my defence stance. I needed to think about this better. He was weaker when I was behind him. I could use that to my advantage. His extra weight made him vulnerable. I was quicker and flexible. I just need to get behind him and pin him. That was the way I needed to go.

                Jackson charged at me then. I quickly placed my hands on his shoulders and flipped myself over him so I landed behind him. I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck using my wait to pull him back. I then used my leg to kick his right leg free causing us both to go tumbling to the ground. While we were falling I flipped myself so I was on top of me. I restrained his arms and pressed my calf against his neck. He vainly tried to use his wait to flip me off of him but I had gotten him into a position in which it wouldn’t work.

                “Alright Ellie. You got me this time,” Jackson gasped.

                I got off of him and stood up. I offered my hand to which he took and I pulled him up. He was panting lightly now.

                “Well done Ellie. I told you that you could it. Now, for taking down your Alpha you have to do another 30 laps as a cool down,” Jackson instructed.

                “Come on. You must be joking. We have been training for the past 3 hours. I am tired,” I moaned.

                “That’s an order,” Jackson scolded.

                I muttered lightly under my breathe before beginning my laps. What made it worse was Jackson was sat at the tree drinking water and chilling. All because I kicked his ass.

                Slowly but surely I finished my laps before throwing myself to the floor and drinking the rest of my water. I poured a little over my face to begin to cool myself down.

                “That was a pretty good training session. We will do a few more on hand to hand combat and then you just need to keep your skill level high,” Jackson explained.

                “Sounds good but next time when I kick your ass you are going to do the laps instead of me,” I moaned.

                “Nope, ‘cause I am the Alpha my decision are final,” Jackson spoke cockily.

                “’Cause I am the Alpha my decisions are final,” I mimicked.

                Jackson grabbed me into a headlock and began messing up my hair.

                “Jackson no. Not my hair. Come on. Please” I moaned, as I tried to wiggle myself free.

                “Well that’s what you get for being cheeky,” Jackson laughed.

                He finally let go and I gave him the dead eye. He laughed at me then. I shook my head. We finally moved away then. I grabbed my bag and my water bottle and had placed my hoodie back on.

                “See you later Jackson,” I shouted walking into the tree line.

                “See later kiddo,” Jackson replied.

                I walked back home then totally exhausted but slowly I was becoming a better fighter and I was getting stronger. I was now able to defend myself but until my secret was revealed I would never be able to use it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 12.7K 33
Being locked up by your own family member can cause you to view the world differently. Especially when you know nothing but pain. Crying wasn't allow...
63 2 11
Not everyone is born the same. Some are born smart, others creative, but this story is about a family born with something completely different for ev...
223K 6.3K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
451K 23K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...