Double Trouble

By oXMoonBeamXo

Awakening in the world she thought she knew, Naruko quickly finds that everyone she knew was different and ev... More

Waking up
A crowd
Getting used to it
Faster
The trip
All grown up
One hell of a walk
Its a secret?!
Recover
Quite the saunter
I am here
Getting it done
Strong arms
Trial # 2
Mine
Distracting
on our way
Down the rabbit hole
Suprise its a girl
Taking me
Kiss me not
Yicks!
Fairwell
Yet again
For you
A small moment
A moment of silence
A great father
A lesson of sorts
Children
Auther's note
Craptastic
The reason we love
**Drunk**
Authers note
Ara-Ara
Tragic
Planet naruko
The last
A Special; Mizuki Hatake

Here we go

517 27 0
By oXMoonBeamXo

The darkness was overwhelming at first, it wrapped around my body. It filled my mind, blocking out everything, everyone... I felt it inside of me, like my whole being was being eaten up. It was a flickering icy blue flame that was the first thing to pull me from the dark, it was like the darkness was restraining me. After god knows how much time... I was able to reach out toward the flame. As my fingers went through the flame others suddenly appeared, they reminded me of the people I knew... a strong glowing white flame shined in the distance... Kakashi.... A warm orange one... Naruto... A crimson red one... Sasuke.

I held the icy blue one to my chest... It was powerful.. I closed my eyes and took it in. I knew this energy too well.. It had lived in me all my life, "Kun."I breathed.

As I breathed in the flame I sank from the darkness, it felt sticky against my skin. But I wondered... I wasn't awake was I? It felt so real... The shadows gripped at me even as I sank to the ground, my feet touching the ground. I yanked my arms free from the black shadows.

Kun was lying there watching me. "Took you long enough."She said it in a snarky voice.

I looked up at her tired, I remember that I had talked to her not long ago about what was going on. I couldn't remember how I had gotten pulled into the dark. I shook my head. "I felt lost... but the flames brought me back."I whispered, seeing something reflecting in the puddle in front of Kun.

I walked over to see Naruto in the reflection. "What is this?"I asked sitting down to get closer.

"I connected you to Naruto, Since you're nearly the same person." She said it tiredly looking at the boy in the water. "Until your able to leave you might as well learn as the boy does." She said, rubbing up to me. I pet her gently and indeed watched my brother.

I wasn't able to really mark the time as I watched him, I knew days seemed to fly by. I had almost too much time to think, I thought about my life.. I wanted to protect those I loved but, I also wanted to not ever have to fight again. I felt tired. How did the older gen feel?

MY heart broke whenever I got to see Kakashi through Naruto. He looked tired, drained, and sad. I rarely got to see him though, but oddly... I never got to see myself. But Naruto was training hard alone in the mountains with the frogs.

It wasn't long until the news of Jiraiya finally reached me... My chest hurts... I gripped my chest and felt a deep pain. God I didn't even get to say goodbye to him... tears streamed down my face...

Finally I was able to see my own body...Time was passing I could tell but I looked perfectly healthy. The doctors even compared me from when it happened to this point and couldn't believe that I looked stronger.

Kun said that she linked my body and soul to Naruto. So as he got stronger, so did I. It didn't take long for the Doctors to make the connection. The doctors seemed to notice that when Naruto got injured, so would I... Naruto seemed to be very upset by this, probably because my life was so connected to his.

He couldn't sacrifice himself. Which was probably a good thing, but it still scared me.

Suddenly the images shifted quickly, time was rapidly passing, fighting things... I couldn't keep up with it... then suddenly...Naruto was back at the mountain looking down at a messenger toad. Seemed there was something wrong... I felt the panic ripple through the water... The village was in danger...It was under attack?! I watched as Naruto my hands on the edge of the water started to slowly sink through. I barely noticed as I stared in horror.... The village...it was completely destroyed... I felt the tears going down my face.

The place I had grown to love so much, the world that had become my heart... I felt the tears streaming... The pain I felt was nothing... not when... I saw Kakashi Fighting and the others...

I screamed as he went to save Chobi, he looked ...no...NO!!! I screamed... my heart is shattering. I fell forward into the puddle falling as I cried. No...no... I slammed into my own body. I gasped, sucking in air... real air for the first time. My body... it was shaking.. The world was real again and so was my anger... I growled feeling like ice was crawling over my skin. I growled... mist spewed from my mouth, a frosty cold cloud....

" She's awake!" A sand nurse said it but I was up and running. I was in the sand village, I knew that much. I was darting out the window, across the roofs and across the sand.

But I didn't care how fast I was running. I would kill them all if I had to. I jumped building to building. I was overwhelmed with Kun's power, I wanted to kill. I knew it wasn't right but I did care...

I was already running toward trees at unbelievable speed. I jumped through the rebels and followed the scent of Kakashi, a flickering lingering scent. I leapt forward through the trees in a flash, I landed making the earth crack. Everyone who was in the area was on guard, a few screamed in horror.

I spotted Kakashi and froze... He was laying there lifeless... My kakashi... the tears that poured from my face felt so hot against my face...

"Naruko?!" Ino yelled in horror and joy.

I walked over to Kakashi and fell to my knees. Tears streamed down my face and I fell over him sobbing. His body wasn't even that warm anymore.. I was too late.. No... I felt my hands gripping his vest, the rage only grew more and more...

"Give her room guys." Shika said it in a worried tone. He was afraid for the other with how I was acting, he knew I wouldn't hurt them right? Or was he just afraid of the explosion of power flowing out of me...

They killed the one man I would die for... They fucking killed him!!! My anger boiled and I clenched my teeth and fists. I hissed out in pain... I dared to look down at his pale peaceful face... I stroked it... my tears fell down onto his face... he didn't respond... he would...never ...

" Naruko... Please... He wouldn't want to see you lose control!" Shika said it in a hurt and tired voice. He knew my pain a bit...

I took deep breaths, " your right.... But I'm not going to lose control..." I growled and stood up. " I'm going to fucken kill that son of a bitch!" I cried out... " What does it matter if he's dead?" I sobbed, how quickly my mind was trying to shut off.

Shika reached out touching my arm, " Naruko... If you die... You're doing the one thing he fought to stop from happening." He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me, " Naruko.... Please... For everyone just let Naruto handle it... Stay by Kakashi's side while you can." He sobbed it to me.

I stood there shaking and sank to the ground back to Kakashi.... I hugged Shika as he sank with me. I stared at kakashi... I grabbed his hand after Shika left me to sit by him. If I had been here... I could have saved him.... I thought as I started to cry again... I just wanted my Kakashi. The hard fact that I could never feel his touch again...

All this endless pain... This ninja world will never stop having pain... But killing those who killed solves nothing. I laid my head on kakashi... You always save others kakashi... Why couldn't you just save yourself....

MY life had no meaning... not without him... No future ... .no hugs...no kisses... no marriage... no children... Suddenly Kakashi was gone...

I stood up with a calm domineer, " I am going to help my brother... Even if I get killed... At least I died fighting to protect everyone... " then I turned heading toward the battle. I knew which ones killed him.... I knew I wasn't as strong as my brother but I didn't care...

I shoot down tackling pain so fast he gasped, " your fucking dead." I growled at him. I attacked him so recklessly, that it gave Naruto an opening to catch his breath and save Hinata.

He stared at me emotionlessly, " you have experienced real pain..." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and slammed him into the other one who killed kakashi. " Who cares about pain?! You wanna feel pain?! I'll fucken put you through the pain." I ripped the ones head off then started on the next. The one I knew could bring them back then the summoner.

" Your nothing..." Pain mumbled it.

" Naruko! No!" Naruto screamed, and ran toward me. I shot him a look knowing I was about to be killed. " I can't live without kakashi... Please understand... '' Then I was cut off by pain... but saved a group of civilians trying to escape was distracting him just enough to give the others an edge. I gasped and my hands went to the rod in my stomach.... Oh god... Tears streamed down my face but I closed my eyes. I felt it less as the others went through my body.

He pulled the rods back out and let me drop, " you're strong I'll give you that... But you're a fool... Willing to die for love." Pain said it emotionlessly.

I grunted, " Shut up... Before I take those rods and shove them in my ears." I snapped back as my vision started to fade.

" Almighty pull." Pain raised his hand pulling my brother forward and stabbing his hands into the ground... My eyes slide shut the next second.
----
I was suddenly sitting in a meadow... What the... I looked around spotting a blonde haired woman sitting next to me.

She smiled at me, " ah... Naruko...It's sad to see you of all people here..." She said it looking at me with sad eyes. " you shouldn't have died too young.... "She mumbled.

I tilted my head, " you know my name?" Was all I asked. " You're the fourth Hokage from my world..." I was confused.

She reached out petting my head, " yes.... I will always remember my daughter's name." She spoke softly.

That was like a slap in the face, I started to tear up. " what?!" I gasped.

She smiled lightly, pinching my cheek, " you're so beautiful.. Did you ever find love?" She asked dodging.

I frowned looking down, " yes... But he got killed... And I got killed avenging him." I said it looking up at my own eyes... We had almost the same hair and eyes.

She frowned, " who?" She questioned.

"Kakashi .... " I whispered.

She looked shocked, " like the male Kashi?" She looked puzzled.

I laughed and nodded, " yeah... It's weird I know." I rolled my hand.

She hugged me close, " at least you had happiness..." She said, sighing, then smiled at me.

Suddenly a green beam shot at me and made me start to glow. " what the-"

My mother smiled at me, " what a relief... I believe in you Naruko." She whispered before I exploded into the light.

-----

I gasped sitting up in the real world. I grunted , " ugh..." But I felt my stomach... No hole... the pain was fading fast...

Ino hugged me, " Jesus Naruko! Thank goodness you came back as well!" She sobbed. She held me tight before pulling away holding my shoulders.

" What just happened?" I said, being helped up. I thought for sure I had just died... The pain.. Then the overwhelming peace.

" You died... Took out three pains like it was nothing then died...Naruto started being able to win the fight with the main pain... Then everyone started coming back to life... " Shika said it, shaking his head, then glanced behind me and sighed. He looked relieved, he looked at me with hopeful eyes...

I looked over my shoulder to see Kakashi standing there, I whipped around and tackled him. "Kakashi!!!" I cried out. I instantly burst into tears, sobbing into his chest, I held him tight. My face smashed against his chest.

He grunted and started to silently sob and he held me tight trying not to hurt me but holding me tight. He was warm again, he was breathing... My chest was so light and I was so relieved. "Kakashi... oh god.."I sobbed.

He shook a little, he cried as he held me. It felt like nothing could pull us apart at the moment. "I'm here... Don't worry." He said it in a raspy voice. " Naruko... I want to lecture you for a million years on you dying over me." He said it pulling my face to his. " but I am just happy to see you alive." He ran his hands over my face then pulled me close again.

After a while I noticed there was no more fighting... my brother oh god..." Where is naruto?" I asked, I didn't want to leave Kakashi but my brother meant just as much to me. Was he okay?

" He is heading back... Kakashi, you should go help him." One of Lady Hokage's slugs told us.

I nodded and got up, helping Kakashi up, "let's go get that knuckle headed hero." I pulled him toward where I sensed him. " You know, for just dying I feel pretty good..." I grumbled touching the holes in my shirt. I hadn't realized I had been stabbed more than once.

Kakashi gave me an uneasy look, " let's not talk about you dying... You scared me almost back to the dead." He shook his head. He looked tired...

I sighed and spotted Naruto stumbling about to fall. Kakashi caught him on his back and Naruto smiled. "Kakashi....Naruko..." He mumbled.

As we walked, Kakashi told Naruto that he had done good. He had done great... He was a true hero... Once we reached the runes of the village everyone started to cheer and the next thing I knew both me and Naruto were being tossed in the air being called heroes.

What the- Naruto grabbed my hand in mid air. " please don't ever leave me again like that... Although... You took out three pains in a heartbeat." He mumbled. He had tears in his eyes... Poor Naruto... How could I leave him so easily?

We got tossed again, everyone cheering, " I'm not the hero Naruto you are." I said, shocked with tears in my own eyes.

He smirked, wiping his tears away. " We saved the village together..." He lifted my hand up and looked at everyone around us...

I sighed listening to the cheers ... It was nice to be accepted by the village at least...I closed my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 207 12
this is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. This story came to me while I was trying to fall asleep the other night _____________________...
268 3 5
╰┈➤.. ᴺᵒ ᶠᵃⁱʳ , ʸᵒᵘ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶜʳʸ ; ᵂʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍⁱᵐᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵒᶜᵉᵃⁿ ᵉʸᵉˢ ¡! ❞ ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ Naruto was beginning to worry. Sasuke w...
3.6K 159 33
Sarah Reece and Melissa Woods were the best of friends. Both having been burned by past marriages, the two of them became roommates and had sworn of...
11.4K 232 12
WARNING: this story contains mature language and lemons. _________________________________________ Your just a normal villager who works at your fat...