Back Then And Now

By Kuroshitsuji_brat

"Don't forget me" "I will never..." Minato and Nami were really best friends when they were younger. They al... More

Ch 1; Where it all began...
Ch 2; Meeting each other
Ch 3; New Names
Ch 4; The News
Ch 5: Hearing the news...
Ch 6: Goodbye
Ch 7: 10 years later...
Ch 8: Mysterious
Ch 9: New Guys
Ch 10: Bowling...
Ch 11: Minato Kizami
Ch 12: Trouble
Ch 13: Sorry...
Ch 15: Performance
Ch 16: Truth or Dare?
Ch 17: Gray?
Ch 18: Ayato-Bro
Ch 19: Sick...
Ch 20: Heartbroken
Ch 21: Nora...Kizami?
A/N: MUST READ!!!

Ch 14: Friends

44 1 0
By Kuroshitsuji_brat

A/N: This story is the 'friends' story...there is way more sections so, enjoy!

Nami's POV:

"Hey Minato!" I shouted "Can you help me here?"

"Why?" He ignored my question "Can you do it by yourself?"

My eye twitched a bit "Help me or you're dead..."

"Fine, fine..." He moaned

He got the box that was in my hand. I was on the ladder, which was leaned on the bookshelf...You were wondering what in the world we are doing, well, we are cleaning our maths classroom...for reasons.

Since that incident with Minato and Gray, we all had to have a punishment for all the noise and mess we made. All of us; Me, Minato, Gray, Koari and Kousei...

Kousei was cleaning the tables while Kaori was cleaning the chairs until it was spotless. Gray was mopping the floor...with, his...top, off... Anyways, Me and Minato were organising the books. Well you can say I'm doing most of the work, Mianto's just slacking off...as always...

I stared at Gray "Gray...Can you put some top on...please?"

"Why?" He questioned me "You said to concentrate, so I made myself comfortable to concentrate..."

"But why take your clothes off..." My face started to heat up

"It's okay..." Minato spoke "He does that at his home...always taking his top off...I don't know why, to be honest with you..."

"That makes me comfortable all the time!!" Gray exclaimed as Minato rolled his eyes.

When I spoke to Minato, everything has changed a bit. He apologised to Gray and they became the more closer together. Kaori was very excited about their performance , as well as Kousei, well a little bit nervous... I, on the other hand, was happy on how my friends are going. I don't care about my life, I just want my loved ones to be safe and sound, and this what I dreamed of.

"Hey dreamhead, stop spacing out..." Mianto scoffed

"Stop calling me that, dingdong!!" I shouted

"Well, you better stop calling me 'dingdong' dreamhead..." He muttered

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!" I screamed

Then, I saw a small figure passing through the door...Dammit...

"What's all the shouting for?" He questioned me 

"Nothing...Mr. Ackerman..." I quickly spoke as he glared at me

"Tch...Brats..." He scoffed as he walked off... 

"Nice one...dreamhead..." Minato whispered to me

"Shut up...dingdong..." I whispered back

1:00pm-lunch

"Finally we're done!" Kaori stretched her muscles "That took a long time..."

I sighed as I sat on one of the benches "Well done guys...you did a great job..."

"Well you're the one who got us in trouble with Mr. Ackerman..." Minato crossed his arms

"Are you still on with that?" I glared at him as he rolled his eyes

"Well, you did actually got us in trouble again..." Gray joined in

"YOU AS WELL!!" I shouted "AND CAN YOU PUT A TOP ON!!!"

"Good one..." Minato high-fived him

"I hate you guys!!" I turned around from them Gray chuckled

"Awwww..." Kaori pouted "You guys look are soo cute, especially you and Minato"

"WA-" We both exclaimed "EWW! NO!!!"

She giggled "I'm just joking..."

I sighed in relief as I gazed at the sky. And for some reason, everything changed...like I was back to my childhood times...

The dull, grey sky faded again to the clear, blue, bright sky. The booming, irritating car noises turned to the sweet chirping of my old friends...I'm back...

"Oi dreamhead!" Minato tapped me "You look weird when you space out..."

"Be quiet..." I muttered "I was having a moment..."

He shrugged and continued to chat with Gray...

"Wait!" Gray realised "We should take a pic!"

"You mean a selfie?" Kaori corrected him 

He nodded sarcastically "Yea, that..."

He took his phone out as we gathered to fit in the photo. Gray was at the front (with the phone), me behind him, Minato next to me (behind Kousei), Koari next to Gray to the left and Kousei next to Kaori.

"3...2...1..."

Click!

"Yay! Send it to me!" Kousei suggested as Gray nodded 

"Me too!" Kaori joined

"Same here!" Mianto and I spoke at the same time

I looked at him puzzled, then started giggling. Suddenly, he chuckled a bit...wait, WHAT?! I've never seen him chuckle before! He's kind of...cute...

"Oooooo..." Kaori wiggled her eyebrows "Minato's chuckling because of you..."

"What?!" My face started to heat up "Shut up!!!"

How can I stop Koari from teasing me with Mianto? Wait...yes...

"Okay..." I smirked "How about you and Kouaei huh? Anything new?"

"WA-" Her face started to look red "N-nothing has h-happened!"

"That's right! Nothing happened to us!" Kousei defended her

"Why are you defending here Kousei?" Minato questioned him

"Be quiet!" Kousei shouted as he blushed slightly

All of a sudden, Gray coughed to get our attentions.

"You know I'm a loner here..." He spoke "Come on...it's nearly class..."

"Maybe you need a girl..." Kousei suggested "How about Juvia?"

"Her!" Gray exclaimed "I will never fall in love with that stalker!"

 3:59pm-after school, in the public park

"Hey! Give me back my violin!" Kaori chased Kousei around the park

Kousei giggled as he ran "Well, you better get it yourself!"

I watched them as they bolted around the park God knows how many times they went around. I giggled as I sat down on the bench next to Minato...

"Do you know where Gray is?" I questioned him

"He's under the tree...shirtless, again..." He answered

My eyes twiched again "Why does he need to take his top off?"

We sat there in silence. It was kind of awkward since I had nothing to say...

"Umm..." I broke the silence "Can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead..." He spoke "To keep my company, what is it?"

"Gray told me that you only had one friend in your other country..." I explained "Do you remember anything of your friend?"

He stared somewhere and didn't respond. Dammit..what did I do?

"Not a lot..." He answered "It was a 'she'..."

"I'm listening..." I wanted to know all about her...

"She was like a sister to me...well, an annoying sister..." He spoke which made me giggle a bit "However, she was always there for me, no matter where I would go. She was like my guardian angel."

"She must have been beautiful..." I muttered

"I don't really remember her face, since the last time I saw her was 10 years ago..." He continued "But I could remember her lithe, black, long hair. It was up to her knees...sometimes I think of how she can live with that much hair..."

"Wow..." I was shocked, that much hair...

"I really hope she didn't cut her hair..." He sighed 

"Do you at least know her name?" I questioned him again

"Well, I forgot her real name..." He exclaimed (which made me facepalm) "But I do remember her nickname..."

"Which is?" I released the facepalm

"Her nickname was-"

"Got it- ahhh!!!" Kaori tripped on top of Kousei which they fell on the bench

"AAHH!" I shrieked 

I opened my eyes to feel an arm around my waist. I looked up to see Mianto hugging me with my back against his chest...he was hugging me...

"Are you okay?" He looked at me concerned

"O-oh...y-yea...thanks..." I started blushing 

"HA!" Kaori stood up "I got my violin-...Nami, Minato...what are you doing?"

I realised that we were still in the position "U-ummm..."

I got out of Minato's arms as I tried to hide my blush...

"OOOOOOoo-" 

"BE QUIET!!!" I interrupted her "I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY...SO DON'T SAY IT!!!!"

She giggled "I'm only joking you know, you don't need to over react that much..."

"I'm not-"

Then I thought...I was over reacting...why?

Kousei sighed "Let's go...Kaori and I have to practice...lets go!"

Kaori nodded as they went to his house...

"I'll be going as well.." Minato announced as he stood up to leave

"I could drop you off if you w-" 

"Nah...it's okay..." He interrupted him "I'm off..."

I stared at him as he walked out of the park...

"Let's go..." Gray placed his hand on my shoulder "My lady..."

I smiled at him as we headed to his car...but for some reason, I felt really upset...I don't know why... I held my waist as we walked. Suddenly, I remember Minato hand on my waist..wait, why? 

"You okay..." Gray questioned

I nodded as I sat in the car...I gazed at the car window as the memory of that moment repeated in my mind. Why am I like this? 

Why do I miss Minato hugging me?

A/N: Okay, this was a long one...I didn't know it was this long....guess I got carried away...

Anyways next chapter will be coming next week...see ya then!

Juvia- Fairy Tail (basically Grays' partner in the fandom...)   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 124 5
I won't ever forget about you...about the times we spent together. They were the happiest moments of my life, and I will cherish them for as long as...
10.7K 183 9
HAPPY ENDING, GUAREENTEERD (I lied lol) ... Denki Kaminari's birthday is approaching, and he can't wait to celebrate with his friends. He commits all...
1.1K 24 14
"Do you understand that I'm just like you, Mina?" I envy those who are loved. And Dae has it all, the love, the support, everything... There are no...
421K 12.9K 30
Y/N and Niragi go to the same high school. Niragi is a nerdy boy, with no friends and the main target of constant bullying. Y/N on the contrary, has...