Mated to My NightMare (Spade...

By BillyBobbyLove

(SEXUAL CONTENT) "There’s the idea that you can’t truly know happiness until you know sadness, so how can you... More

Mated to My NightMare
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Unfamiliar Feelings
Chapter 3: Fainting
Chapter 5- Goodbye Logan
Chapter 6 - RILEY!
Chapter 7 - Stop Screaming! Your giving me a headache!
Chapter 8 -I know he is hiding something, And so are you!
Chapter 9 - Two weeks, Sober.
Chapter 10- Control your Wolf!
Chapter 11- A day apart?!?
Chapter 12: Happy Birthday Part 1
Chapter 13: Happy Birthday Part 2
Chapter 14: Explaing My Past
Chapter 15- Not Good Enough
Chapter 16- The Alpha is Back
Chapter 17- Taken or Saved?
Another Trailer Alert!!
Chapter 18- Aria's Gone.. Maybe Forever
Chapter 19- She isnt going to wake up.
Chapter 20- How could I Forget?
Chapter 21- Like Riley said, She isn't waking up anytime in the future
Chapter 22- Im going to kill you!
Chapter 23- Doctors and Dirty
Authors Note :D- Shout- Out
Chapter 24- BoobSlapping the Bimbo
Chapter 25- Meeting and Surprises
Chapter 26-- Consider it a 'Thank- You'
Chapter 27- Passing The Pack
Chapter 28- Fast Forward
Chapter 29- Preparing for the wedding
Chapter 30- Rings and Kisses
Chapter 31- The Honeymoon Stage
Chapter 32- The First Girl, The Last Kid
Chapter 33- Shredded Skin, and Black Fur
Sequal?
Sequal is Posted!!!

Chapter 4- Didn't take passing out as a good SIGHN!

1.1K 46 2
By BillyBobbyLove

Hello! beautiful Reader you! I hope you like this chapter... Its got a clif hanger (pre-warning) but never fear. I wont leave you hanging to long! Ive got an appointment with my readders (you) and you have all been diagnosed with AWSOMENESSS!

AND! LOGAN AND ARIA on the side----------------------->   

    Chapter 4- Didn't think fainting was a good sign!

**********Logan's POV**********

  My heart thudded in my chest, waiting for her answer. First she just stood there, her beautiful green eyes, wide open in shock. However, when her eyes fluttered shut when my wolf screamed at me: She is fainting dip-shit, help her .

    Bye the time I reacted, she had almost hit the ground, I grabbed around her waist, but her head still bent back, hitting the building behind her. Blood filled her brown hair, and panic seized me.

    "Shit" I silently yelled, picking her up bridal style, and ran as fast as my body would move. Meaning I made it to the nurses office in about a minute. Even though it should have been a thirty minute run, carrying her, but I'm not human.

    No words were giving, as the nurse and pack doctors wife, picked her up and laid her down. Shooing me out. Which I didn't budge.

    "Mine" My wolf growled through my lips, and the nurse immediately let me pass, and began pulling out the needle and string, and a shot. She stuck the shot... in her head!

    "Numbing her, Alpha" She explained. but as she started sewing the hole in her head, Aria whimpered. I growled, grabbing her hand, and placing kisses on her fingertips. Trying to sooth her, and my wolf.    

    As the nurse finished, she ran her hands over the area. The light glow encased her hands, as she did enough healing to make sure there was no broken bones or brain damage. All Pack doctors and there mates had healing capabilities. I wanted to hold and kiss her, but I'm assuming, since she passed out.. she wasn't to happy about me asking her to be my girlfriend.

    "Logan" The soft, whimper of my name, had my head turned and my wolf's ear perked. My wolf purred happily, that it was my name she was whimpering. I pulled her off the bed, ignoring the nurses outraged expression.  I placed a soft kiss on her lips, and she awoke instantly. Her beautiful green eyes, took my breath, as a smile formed on her lips. Then a glare. What the hell did I do now?

*****Aria POV******

    I woke up when I felt a cloud touch my lips. Maybe I'm dead, the thought brought a smile to my lips, as soon as I saw Logan's face, I new that it was heaven. Nothing.. wait a minute.. I'm in the nurses office... A glare came across my face. And my glare deepened when I remembered about Logan asking me out. What kind of sick prank is that.

    "Why are you kissing me?" I asked, venom coming out because I was blistering mad, I jumped out of his arms.. and instantly felt cold and dizzy. I wobbled before landing on a bed. He looked at me in shock. Then hurt?

    "Because I was scared, you hit your head really hard. Why did you faint? I didn't think you would be so applaud."

    "Well! I would like to be awake anytime you kiss me!" I screamed, getting angry, that I may have missed more then one.

    "Well, I wanted to get them now! Since I wont be getting anymore!" He yelled back. Glaring at me, while I glared at him.

    "Whats that supposed to mean?' I asked angrily. I knew it was a joke, he doesn't want to be with me. It was a sobering thought, as my anger drained, and pure sadness moved in.

    "Well excuse me, I asked you to be my girlfriend, and I didn't take passing out as a good SIGN!" He yelled, causing me to want to hide in fear, but sadness turned to a mix between crying and screaming my frustration.

    "UGH. I don't get YOU" I said standing up, as we stood toe to toe, and with every word that I yelled I shoved my finger into his chest.

    "Why did you have to talk to ME! Why did a wolf have to come to ME! So I had to talk to YOU anyway. I wish I could go back to be quite little girl. Being Beaten made me stay silent. And NOW since I met YOU all I do is feel. All these stupid emotions.. there so.. INTENSE" I screamed, tears staring on my cheeks.

    "All these fucking tears are pissing me off too. I never cry, even when I got beat. Crying isn't my thing! Now with you, its all I do is question myself. .and why I have this intense feeling for you. I don't get it.. only two days... it took two days! One day I get to school, wright a poem.. get attacked by a wolf! Then you come in, all sexy and shirtless. With your deep voice, and your beautiful eyes! GOD! I had no CHANCE! I don't know why I had to be the one to fall for you. I FELL IN LOVE IN TWO DAMN DAYS! That's pathetic... I would rather go back to being a little girl in the corner.. at least then I was numb to all these damn emotions! " I screamed, as tears fell down my face. Then the little bugger.. He GRINNED at me.

    "YOU can smile, that doesn't make it hurt less. Actually it hurts more..UGH"  In pure rage, I turned around ready to leave when his hand grabbed mine, pulling me to his chest. Tears still filled my eyes as he started to talk, in a rush, but whispering.

    "I smiled when you got angry for me stealing your kiss. Because it meant I was your first kiss. Which made me like you even more, I smiled when you pulled me away from the fight because it made me see how strong you are. I smiled just now, because it made me LOVE you even more. I wasn't smiling at your tears, they broke my heart. I was smiling that you said you loved me.. even if you didn't mean it. And don't pass out on me again. I want you to be my girlfriend, and I will beg if I have to, in order show you I want you to be with me." My tears stopped.. my breath stopped... My brain stopped.. All I could do was have my jaw on the floor and staring at his blue eyes, with mine wide open Then slowly, I smiled, then I grinned. Then I laughed.. and laughed.. and laughed some more.

    "Whats so funny? " He asked with a wary smile, but his blue eyes held so much hurt. I was instantly sobered.

    "Nothing.. Yes" I said, not needing to think it over. He looked at me with a question in his eyes.

    "Yes what?" He asked cautiously, as if not letting himself hope.

    "YES, I would love to be you girlfriend" I said., but I didn't actually finish the sentence, because his lips were on mine. It wasn't the heated, tongue pulling kiss we shared earlier. It was a sweet gentle caress. His lips holding mine. As his fingers interlaced with mine. He pulled away from the kiss, but rested his forehead against mine, his bright beautiful blue eyes, that were almost like the sky, burned into mine. Making my heart thud. He let go of one of my hands. And his hand reach up to gently touch my cheek.

    "Your eyes remind me of the grass, they're so green, they take my breath away. Staring at them feels like I'm staring into you" He said, his breath fanning across my face. A blush graced my cheeks, a shy smile taking over my lips. He pulled away as the nurse checked on me.

    "Ive noticed bruises, and previous scars. They look like abusive marks, especially that one on you eye" The nurse said quietly. I nodded, knowing I couldn't deny it. She smiled.

    "I knew it was, so I did the liberty of righting myself, and my husband as your new guardians, so you can stay with Riley, whom I've also had over turned to my care, until you take over." I looked at her with my jaw on the floor

    "I am the firm owner, of the Child Protection Service. And I can do whatever I want, and Riley came and talked to me this morning. Right after a fight that Logan is going to be chastised for." She said, sending a teasing smirk to a grinning Logan.

    "Come back again, with-out leaving me with a hoodie and a note, or having a huge head injury. Which you are free to return to class, nothing major was wrong just a cut. But the stitches will need to be removed in a week or so, and" I cut her off, not thinking just speaking.

    "I heal pretty fast, so it might be done sooner than that." I said. It was true, I was a rather small girl, but I was stronger, faster, and healed faster, than anybody I had met before. At my size anyway. Granted I had horrible eyes sight, hence my contacts. (And no they do not change my eye color)

    Logan looked at me in shock. "Your a Were?" but before he could finish the nurse started coughing up a storm. I turned to her, patting her on her chest. But her eyes locked on Logan's, and it looked like she was talking to Logan with her eyes. He nodded and she stopped coughing.

    My head turned between the two.. What the hell? I was flabbergasted. What was that?

    "Sorry dear, I have Spontaneous Asthma with Bronchial Failure Disease" She said nonchalantly. However, I just nodded, that was to big of a term. But if that explained it, then whatever.

    Logan's hand grabbed mine, making a smile claim my face. Tingles shot up my arm. I wasn't sure why I was acting this way. In fact it scared me. When I'm away from Logan, I miss him so much it hurts, but then I wonder about all my feelings. but near him, its like I have no control, looking into his eyes, and seeing him, made my whole body hum with happiness.

    "Lets get to lunch, you need to eat" And as if on perfect timing, my stomach rumbled. My face flamed with embarrassment.

    "Nothing to be embarrassed about Angel" He said, his breath fanning across my ear, causing a shiver to erupt through me. He chuckled before pulling me from the nurses office, to the cafeteria.

    "Wait, you don't have to sit by me" I said, pulling him to a stop outside the door. He looked at me in confusion.

    "You don't want to sit with me?" He asked, and I looked to the floor. Not wanting to admit, that I didn't want to embarrass him by sitting near me. He tipped my chin back. His blue eyes, now looked like the midnight sky.

    "Why do you not want to be near me?" He asked gently, but I could tell he was humming with anger.

    "I just didn't know if you wanted to be, you know., letting p. p.people know about us. " I stuttered under his gaze.

    "I want everyone to know, you are MINE" His words were sincere, but the last word was all but growled out. Without thinking, I pulled him into a hug, wrapping my arms around his waist, and resting my head on his chest. It sounded like.. he was purring?

    "Calm down Log (the o pronounced just like Oh), I'm with you, no one else" For some reason I felt the need to let him know, that I wasn't here for anybody else. Which seemed to make him completely relax, and his arms wrapped around me, he picked me up, my arms moving around his neck.

    "Your going to break your back, if you keep picking my fat butt up." I said, giggling at his habit of picking me up.

    "Pch, Yea right, nothing about you is fat" He said, and I just snorted. "You have no idea how beautiful you are. Do you?" I shook my head no, and to stop his further commenting I kissed him, a small, but deep kiss. Which he returned, before setting me back on my feet, and I grabbed his hand. He opened the doors.

    And just like last time, everyone's eyes were on us. But when they looked at how close we were, and our hands intertwined, they all seemed to smile, before looking away and talking. For some reason, it pleased me that they liked me. I wasn't sure why. in fact it confused me dearly.. but I couldn't dwell long, as a pair of dark brown eyes glared daggers at me. A girl with blond gold hair, and big boobies stared at me, her eyes slid over Logan, checking him out. Before smacking her lips and smirking at me.

    She walked over to us, in her miniskirt and tube top (cough slut cough). She shook her hips, it made her look like she needed a cane to walk right.

    "Logan, Ive missed you" She said lustily, with a pout on her lips. And I was ready to kill her. " After the our time in the hall, I thought you would at least call" I stiffened, knowing fully well what she was insinuating.

    "The only thing that happened was you got rejected, slut!" At first I thought I said it, but a girl that had Logan's Blue eyes, but dirty blond hair, with a red highlight, was glaring at the big boobed slut in front of me. The slut castes a glare on my now sister. "Ugh! Please, I know he wants me, I mean look at this one.. what a pathetic excuse for a mate!" Her high-pitched voice squealed... mate? Whats that .. I'm not a friend.. will I am, but with a capital GIRL. GIRL-friend. However, to my utter astonishment, and extreme amusement. The blue eyes twin grabbed the slut by the ear, slightly lifting her off the floor. "Don't you dare dis-respect her, or I will remove your breast implants, and shove them up your fake ass! She is the future of your pack, DO NOT talk to her that way". Logan's twin girl chick let go and the slut tossed her shiny hair. "Like I would waist my breath" And walked away.

    My body burned with anger, and I was ready to strangle her.. If I just got my hands around her throat I would...

    "Angel?" Logan's voice stopped my deranged thought. And I smiled up at him shyly. Before giving him a full 100watt grin, which made his smile drop, and his eyes intensify, pulling me into their blue depths.. I'm not sure how long  I stared at him, but we were interrupted by a cough. Logan's head turned, but I kept my eyes on him. Then slowly turned my head to see what he was glaring at.

    I was met by warm brown eyes, that I love dearly. I released Logan's hand, and catapulted myself into Riley's arms.

    "Little Bro!" I screamed, causing everyone to look our way and chuckle before resuming there conversations. "I've missed you.. did you talk to that Grey eyed man.. talk about all those dirty thoughts you have?" Logan growled, and I looked over at him grinning, grabbing his hand, shocking him by pulling him into a hug with me and Riley.

    "Logan, meet my little baby bro, Whom I love dearly" I crooned, pinching Riley's cheek. "His name is Riley Finch, and he is honored to meet you. Riley, meet by handsome boyfriend, whom I also love dearly" I wasn't sure why, but I was very happy. It was like a happy elf left me a tooth or something.

    Logan grinned and pulled me to his side, and shook Riley's hand. "Who is Grey-eyes?" Logan asked, looking pleased but jealous. "He is Riley's friend, who he wants to ..."Riley's hand slapped on my mouth, covering it.. "Hes a friend I would like to work with." Riley said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes.

    "Can Riley sit where-ever your making me sit?" I begged, with my best puppy eyes, which looked like Logan wouldn't have helped it if he could, and nodded.

    "Yay! The best two people in my life here" However, you could say I was way more then shocked, to hear a voice I hadn't heard in a long time, a voice that made my blood boil, made me see red, made me see tears.

    "What a shame and here I thought your sister would count as the best person" I turned and met green eyes that looked identical to mine. "Oh look, it seems you've forgotten of your dear sister" I glared at her, my body shaking in anger.

    "Ariana" I said venomously.. she just smirked.

    "I felt it was time for a reunion." It wasn't until then I looked behind her.. my anger drained.. red cleared from my vision. Pure fear over-took my body, and in that moment I cowered down, but that didn't stop him.. it didn't stop him giving me a slimy smile, and speaking in a sickly sweet voice.

    "Hello, Daughter"

**************************************************

Welll? What do you think? All feedback is appreciated, Good or bad.. ANY!... Haha, as I'm righting this I had 69 reads.. sorry childish moment!

Now for the dedication - Sarah_Toussaint - For her amazing story- Once in a Romantic City.. its a sequal to her book about secret lovers.. that are neighbors.. and ripped apart because of their age diffrence... I love this story... check it out if you can!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.4K 23
❇ Book Three ❇ ♣ The Rejected Mate Series ♣ ◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻ Aria Jones is an Alpha's da...
25.5K 405 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
3.3K 89 48
Have you ever walked outside at night? When it's so dark and you can't see a thing at first? I often do that and I'm never afraid. Because I know tha...
111K 5K 38
*Sequel to ENEMY OF MY PACK. *not edited. Being a werewolf sucked but being a werewolf daughter to a human mother sucked even more. Ariana Peterso...