Heart over jumps.

By ShaliseVanityRaux

After being accepted into a great equestrian school Eden and her friends move into a house with her biggest c... More

Moment of interest
Tryouts deal
Practice
English tryout
News and Western tryouts
Accepted
House viewing
First day.
Class
Making a foe
Blakes twin
The next week
Fun at the lake.
Back in the saddle.
The first night
Date
Champ comes home.
Jealousy.
Rising above it
Agistment deal
Hot and cold.
Tease.
Dare.
Interrupted lesson.
Getting serious.
A/N and my ponies
Three Months On.
The big date HUNTER POV
What Happened?
Night time confessions.
Caught * HUNTER P.O.V*
Couldn't be happier

Agreement

39 2 1
By ShaliseVanityRaux

  Haley's parents of course were fine with her going and her Aunt offered to have all of us stay a night or two while the tryouts were happening as she only lived half hour away from the school.
Hunter however needed some convincing. "It's an amazing opportunity but I can't afford a tuition for Seth" he shook his head when Mum asked him if Seth could try out.
"I wasn't asking about your finances, I have that covered" Mum informed.
"Lucy we can't possibly accept the offer, we already owe you so much" Hunter said.
"You can pick up weekend work here to make up for it if you wish but I honestly have no worries about paying for Seth, Eden and Trent would miss Seth terribly if they were to attend and he wasn't. As would Haley" Mum urged.
"If it helps any we can put some towards Seth's tuition. Haley wouldn't last a week without him" Haley's father Joe added.
Hunter gave a sigh as he looked around the room at everyone, his eyes coming to rest on Seth who was looking at him with hope "I can tell you really want to attend this school Seth, so you can try out. But on one condition" Hunter informed.
We all gave a slight cheer "What's the condition?" I asked.
"I have to get to see you trying out" Hunter responded.
"I wouldn't have it any other way" Seth grinned.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572 37 23
Amy is living her best life living with her family on their small farm in Sussex. But Chloe seems restless and almost bored, until one day, by chance...
8.2K 213 9
When opportunity knocks, Luz never fails to answer. What she doesn't anticipate is that Hunter ends up along for the ride.
39.5K 1.6K 30
[COMPLETED: undergoing editing] Taylor Hastings has always dreamed of attending the prestigious Elliot Falls Academy, but it came with a price, she w...
329 23 19
A lot had changed in Nor's life over the last two years. Her twin brother grew way too much into a man, making her unsuited to be his test driver any...