Plastic People & Fake Masks

Por Its_Lee_

"Oh my god it's Captain Sparklez! Pose for me Mr. Sparklez! Let me get a selfie!" I was hoping he'd hear me o... Más

Chapter 1: He's Not Plastic.
Chapter 2: A Very Awkward Back Massage.
Chapter 3: Cuddles and Seductive Winks.
Chapter 4: Vodka or a Cinnamon Roll?
Chapter 5: He's My Favorite Cat Video.
Chapter 6: Meeting the Roommates.
Chapter 7: A Ball of Black Fluff.
Chapter 8: Gay Cereal.
Chapter 9: Me First.
Chapter 10: I Ship Us.
Chapter 11: Instant Peeping Karma.
Chapter 12: Jealous of the Candy Cane.
Chapter 13: Snitches Get Kisses.
Chapter 14: Tell Me Your Dreams.
<3
Chapter 15: Bathroom Talks.
Chapter 16: Oops.
Chapter 17: Bubbles and Blood.
Chapter 18: @ProSyndicate
Chapter 19: Meeting the Fans
Chapter 20: Midget Bodyguard.
Chapter 21: Bathroom Talks v2
Chapter 22: Fours a Crowd.
Chapter 23: Recovery, Dreams, and Skin Tight Jeans.
Chapter 24: Golden Curls.
Chapter 25: A Broken Coccyx.
Chapter 26: Back Stabbery.
Chapter 27: The Greater Good.
Chapter 28: Slutty Mac n' Cheese.
Chapter 29: BABY GIRL!!
Chapter 30: Crazed Fans.
#StaupTheSalt2016
Chapter 31: Death Sticks.
Chapter 33: Oncoming Train Crash.
Chapter 34: My Rock.
Chapter 35: My Little Troll.
Chapter 36: I'm Fine.
new books!!
Chapter 37: Pika-Bitch

Chapter 32: Getting the Deets.

1.1K 77 122
Por Its_Lee_

"What did you say to him?"

"I didn't say anything to make him upset, I promise! I was only giving him a small tip on something he wasn't aware about-"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Please let me down sir, my shirt is restricting my throat and I can't breathe."

Growling, I let go of the guys shirt and he crumbled to the ground, wide eyed and breathing heavily like a little wimp. I grabbed him by the fabric again and hoisted him up to his feet, while he squeaked in fright. "Tell me what you said. I've asked you seven times now, why do you keep avoiding the question?"

"It-it wasn't any of my business! I realize that now! Please, I'm sorry-"

"Tell me what you said!" I barked. Doing this in front of a public place probably wasn't a good idea, but what the hell. I wanted answers and I was going to get them.

"There was a young man in the back of the cafe who was giving him looks! I wanted him to be aware of it, in case maybe they wanted to talk! I had no intention of offending you, I'm sorry! And I-I had no idea your friend would get so sick, I didn't know-"

"You told him some guy was looking at him? What did the guy look like?"

"I-I'm not sure-"

"Don't give me that. You saw him. You know what he looked like."

"Please forgive me, I-I see over a thousand different faces every week-"

"God, you're useless." I let go of his shirt and he went crashing down again. He backed up against the building wall and drew up his knees, trying to distance himself as far as he could from me. He looked like Jordan when he did that.

Ugh. Jordan would be so pissed at me right now if he saw me. What am I doing? Who am I turning into? This isn't me. I'm becoming obnoxious and selfish and abusive just like Jordan's past boyfriends.

I need to stop this right now.

Sighing, I took a seat on the pavement beside him. "Look, I'm sorry. My friend is going through something and he's not telling me everything and I just...I'm tired of not understanding him. The guy who was staring at him could be the same guy who broke into our hotel room the other night and I really want to catch him so my friend will feel safe again. The cameras didn't catch his face and nobody seems to wanna tell me who the hell he is and I don't know why...I'm sorry I called you useless. And choked you a little. That was super rude."

He was brave enough to smile a teensy bit, which reminded me of Jordan even more. "It's okay. I-I suppose I could run the security cameras back? But I'm not sure if it will work. I think he was wearing a hat that shaded his face."

"That's fine, I just want at least some kind of image to go on. Right now I have nothing."

I helped him up to his feet, being way more gentle this time. He lead the way into the closed cafe doors and I followed him all the way into the back room behind the counter. The place looked creepy without people sitting around in it.
The computer connected to the cameras looked at least ten years old. Covered in a heavy layer of dust and decorated with grey sticky stains, the old thing didn't look too promising. I'll never find out who this guy is.

"I know it doesn't look at all reliable, but I can assure you it's um...it's not as bad as it seems. A few times we've been able to work it without a problem." He pressed an ancient looking power button. The thing made a weird beeping noise, but otherwise made no signs of turning on any time soon. The guy frowned. He smacked it. It powered on.

"Nice tactic," I smirked.

"Thank you. Let's see...how many days ago did you visit?"

Hell if I knew. Jordan and I had been so busy lately, I hadn't been keeping track of the days. "Um. Is today Wednesday?"

"No, Thursday."

Jesus, I really lost track of time. "Ah. Monday night I think."

He sat at the desk, cracked his fingers, and began to type away. It took five minutes for him to pull the video up, and another ten to figure out the time Jordan and I came in. He finally found it, sitting up straight and pointing at the screen frantically when he did. I chuckled and went behind the desk to have a look.

There we were, except we were in black and white. Jordan looked so cute in his dress, I wanted to kiss him all over again just looking at him. We sat down at a table and started talking. It went on like that for awhile.

When the waiter came in, that's when I paid extra close attention. He slid Jordan the bill and the slip of paper, smiled creepily, and walked away. My nose was practically touching the screen while I waited for his face to change.

His eyes darted up to a table in the main back of the place. There, sitting with his head bowed under a hood and sunglasses covering his eyes, was the guy I'd came face to face with at the hotel. He was watching Jordan like a hawk. And Jordan, when his eyes landed on him, looked absolutely terrified.

He knows exactly who this is.

"Can you pause it?" I asked the waiter guy. He nodded and paused it while I took out my phone. I snapped a picture of the guy in the back while he was smiling like a psychopath. Right away, I sent the attachment to Nicks number.

"Now that I have seen him again, he doesn't look as friendly as I remember. Very creepy." The kid made a face.

"You don't say," I sniggered. "He's a perverted psychopath. I just gotta find out his name and get the cops on his ass, because obviously I'm not gonna get his name from my friend. For whatever reason that is." I tucked my phone back in my jacket pocket and motioned for him to unpause the video. He did, and we watched silently as Jordan and I talked for another minute before Jordan stood up and ran out of the place, holding his mouth and stomach. I then ran after him.

What I didn't notice at the time was that the bastard who'd been watching us followed us out. Jordan must've seen him again when we were outside. Did he follow us all the way back to the hotel? Is that how he found the room?

"It looked like your friend recognized him?" Waiter guy asked. I have to ask his name in a minute.

"I think he knows him. I'm not sure how. But uh, thanks for your help dude. I didn't ever catch your name?"

"It's Andy," he said brightly. "And you are very welcome. Is there anything else I can do? I feel bad about all of this, I had no intention of making your friend uncomfortable."

"If it hadn't been for you kid, I wouldn't have a picture of this monster. Thanks for that. And uh, do you happen to have any leftover cheesecake? Er- strawberry, to be specific?"

He smiled. "I think so. A gift for your friend?"

I shrugged, frowning at the memory of what had happened two hours prior with my 'friend'. "More like an apology gift. I kinda screwed up when I tried confronting him about this stuff."

Andy giggled, which made my heart ache for the familiar giggle I loved so much. "He seems forgiving. I'm sure with a kind apology and the right cheesecake, he might forgive you."

"I don't know. I hope so. So, cheesecake?"

He nodded. "Follow me."

After he powered off the computer (it took two smacks to power down) he showed me behind the counter where he scooped up three left over slices of cheesecake and put it in a fancy looking box. I realized why the place looked so creepy now. Wasn't this a 24-hour cafe?

"Um, isn't this place supposed to be open all the time?" I asked him as he tied up the box with a cute little red bow.

"Five of our staff members came down with flu, so we're closing up for two days. But don't worry, I haven't managed to catch it. Would you like to staple a note to the bow?"

"Won't he know it's me? I mean, I'm giving it to him."

"I meant a bit of poetry maybe? Or a love lyric? Something romantic?"

Something romantic. What would Jordan find romantic? "Okay, I got something."

He smiled excitedly and clicked his pen, holding against the fancy looking pink tag like he was about to write the most important note of his life. I cleared my throat and spoke what came to my heart. "Here it goes: 'Jordan, your ass is so fine that nobody can define the glory it holds.' Sounds good, yeah?"

Andy grimaced. "I'm not really an expert at romance, but...normally the people who request notes on their gifts put something more...heart felt."

I took much offense. What about complimenting his hot ass wasn't heartfelt? "He loves it when I compliment his ass. Goes crazy over it."

"Maybe a compliment about his arse won't persuade him to forgive you, though. How bad was the argument?"

"Argument? I never said anything about an argument."

"You partially implied it. Please, I'm only trying to help. How bad was it?"

I thought of the words he'd said when I asked about his obvious lying to me.

"Just because I don't feel comfortable about telling you something, doesn't mean I'm lying to you."

"I'm the only person you're ever around. You trust me. Why can't you tell me anything about this pervert?"

"Because I don't want to. I have reasons and I am in no way entitled to list them to you."

"So that's it? I tell a lie and you get pissed, but you tell seven of them and I'm supposed to just brush it off?"

"When have I ever lied to you?"

"Oh, I don't know. Let me think. I asked if that creep took any more pictures of you. You said no. I check your phone later and I see seven deleted photos. You've never lied to me before Jordan?"

"You went through my phone? Tom, my phone is private!"

"Private because it's got a bunch of secrets on it? Private because it's got all the truth to the lies you've been telling me?"

"I only told one lie. Stop being dramatic."

"One lie? Nick tells me you know who this son of a-...who this bastard is. An old fan. Is he?"

"You talked to Nick? When? You don't have his number-"

"I took your phone and called him while you were asleep."

"Tom!"

"I'm looking out for you. You're gonna get yourself killed. Another lie you've told me about: Cyr. Who is-"

"I don't have to tell you anything! It's my life, and it's my business! I can look out for myself, I don't need any help, and I certainly don't need you to stick your fat nose into my business!"

"If you want me to be a part of your life Jordan, you have to let me in-"

"Let you in? It looks like you've already forced your way in. You know what? You can sleep on the couch tonight. Or better yet, you can sleep in the hallway outside. I want you out of here. Now."

"Jordan-"

"Out! You violated my privacy and you called me a liar, so you can get out!"

"You can't just kick me out of our hotel room."

"My hotel room. I paid for it and I can just as easily erase your name off the room reservation. Get. Out."

And just like that, he kicked me out. I stayed out there for an hour before realizing that he was a serious as a heart attack about his threat, and so I left to do more productive things. But I wasn't going to leave him completely alone. Nick said he was in danger and I wasn't about to abandon him because I was angry. I asked the front desk if they could send somebody down to watch our hallway since my 'roommate' would be alone for the night, and that he didn't feel safe after the robbery. They agreed to send a night patrolman to monitor the hallway and said they'd call the room to check in on Jordan every hour. That was enough for me.

"It was pretty bad," I answered quietly. "He kicked me out of our room."

Andy's grimace deepened. "That does sound bad. I could help? With the note?"

I nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good."

"Okay. What is your favorite thing about him?"

"His ass, obviously."

"No, not your favorite body part. This is something different. Why do you love him?"

"Well. Loves a strong word, dude...I don't know." Even though I use it all the time around him, somehow I felt weird about others assuming I loved him. I wasn't sure why.

"Why do you like him then? What draws you to him, what part of his personality?"

I had to think on it for a minute. He's smart. He's adorable. He's sweet, suffocatingly nice. He's always been nice to me. Even when I was a jerk to him. "He's super nice, to the point where it's sickening."

Andy started scribbling. "Go on."

"He's...really...sweet? Like, it's real cute. He's always putting other people before himself. Its gross. In an adorable way." And he's adorable. And he's funny. He wears the ugliest looking loafers I've ever laid my damn eyes on, but somehow he makes it look hot as hell. He an pull off dresses like a boss. He's smart and humble. Clingy maybe, but in a good way. Selfless. And he isn't plastic. He doesn't put on a mask everyday for other people. He's himself and I loved that more than anything.

"Okay, that's really good. Anything else? Anything you love more than anything else about him? Something that would be sort of personal, only shared between you two?"

"He's really the only person I've ever met who isn't...completely fake. He's pure as holy water and God, I've never met anyone like him. Something personal, I guess would be..." I thought of something hilarious and stifled my snort. Andy paused his fingers and raised an eyebrow, asking silently to elaborate.

"It's ironic we met in a bathroom, because right now I'm acting like a hella smelly toilet to you. More smelly than the one you were puking into before I took you home."

"Perfect!" Andy exclaimed, dotting the last sentence. "Would you like to hear it?"

"Go for it. I'm all ears."

"Okay." He cleared his throat and raised the note up for him to see. "'Jordan, if I were to compare my behavior towards you in the last few days to an object, it would have to be the toilet you were throwing up in the first time I met you. You are the most genuine, adorable, sweet, caring, and selfless person I've ever met and I'm so sorry for being a smelly toilet to you. Please accept this cheesecake as my apology to you, the most important person in my life and the only person who really matters in my life. Forgive me blank, I love you so much and I can't stand to be without your good graces. Tom.' Do you like it?"

"Forgive me blank?"

"Oh yes, what's a nick name that you use often with him?"

Baby girl. Kitten. Princess.

"Princess," I answered fondly. He was a princess that deserved everything, and I was a damn peasant who was mean to him. He deserved way more than leftover cheesecake and a cheesy note.

"Got it. Anything else you'd like to add? I know I stretched it a tad with that whole I love you thing, since you said earlier that love wasn't really a word you'd use-"

"No, it's fine. I love him. I shouldn't be ashamed of that. Uh, I should probably be getting back now. He might be wondering where I am. Or not. I don't know. I probably need to get back though."

Andy grinned, a grin that clearly said I knew it. "Yes, I understand. I need to get back home soon as well. Goodnight Tom."

~

I passed the patrolman in the middle of the hall on my way to the room. He told me Jordan had asked several times about me while he was watching him, and once or twice he had to stop him from going down the elevator to presumably come look for me. I thanked him for his time and told him it was okay for him to go, but he didn't seem too interested in leaving. Why that was, I didn't know. He'd been watching this floor for three hours and if I were him, I would've already ditched this place by now. I thanked him again and headed towards our room.

I didn't think about what I was going to say because I didn't get time to. As soon as I lifted my fist to knock, the door flew open and arms went flying around my neck. "I WAS SO WORRIED!" Jordan cried, clutching me for dear life. I didn't even get to open my mouth before he pulled away, and a hand came down hard against my cheek. "YOU ASSHOLE! You left! You didn't tell me, you just...you just left!"

I touched my stinging cheek with awe. He slapped me. Wow. Is it weird that I'm turned on? "To be honest with you Jordan, I thought you wouldn't care-"

"OF COURSE I CARE! I love you, you jerk!"

"Ah. Well, I didn't go too far away-"

"Oh my god, I hit you. I hit you. Why did I hit you? I-I can't believe..."

"Jordan-"

"I was angry sure, but that doesn't give me the right! I kicked you out, told you I was gonna abandon you, I slapped you!"

"J-"

"How could I do this? What's wrong with-"

"Princess."

It worked. He stopped mid-sentence to stare at me, eyes growing wide at the name I'd used. "Y-...wha?"

"I deserved it all. It's okay. I got something for you while I was out."

"You did?"

"Mhm." I held up the box and the folded note attached to the bow. "I didn't write the note, but I meant every word the person wrote down. Promise. And if I had the money I'd buy you a lot more than just cheesecake."

He looked at the box, confused. "Wait, you left for three hours to get cheesecake?"

"Erm. I did other things you probably don't approve of." I choked somebody to get information about the lies you've been telling, and stole some cheesecake off the guy before I left.

I watched him pale slightly. "You didn't go out and drink, did you? Please tell me you didn't."

"No no, I didn't go anywhere near a bar. Promise."

He sighed in relief. "Okay. I don't care then. You're back and you're okay. Um, what's the note for?" He took the box from me and gently tore away the folded up note.

"Kind of an apology letter I wrote. Well. I didn't write it, but...somebody wrote it for me because I can't spell for sh- um, crap."

The happy little smile that appeared on his lips was quite possibly the best response I could've received from such a horribly explained explanation on my part. He unfolded the note quickly, giggling quietly as he did so. "Bet it says something about my butt, doesn't it?"

"I wanted to put something about your butt in there, but somebody thought it wouldn't be the greatest idea. I love your butt though. It's great."

Cheeks tinted red with embarrassment, he began to read the note. He was a fast reader. I loved how quickly his eyes scanned the letter and how every emotion he felt showed clearly in his pretty brown eyes. When he finished his shoulders sagged and he looked ready to cry. "That was so-...am I really that important to you?"

"I don't know if you've noticed, but my life sort of revolves around you. So yeah. You're my top priority, princess."
I wanted to squish his red cheeks so badly, he was smiling so wide and beautiful. Instead I kinda engaged a hug and he snuggled into my embrace. The security guard was chuckling quietly across from us. Smug jerk.

"You are forgiven," Jordan whispered. "And I would like some privacy so I can kiss you properly."

Without another word, I reached behind him and opened the room door up. We shuffled inside and Jordan did a little awkward kiss as I closed the door back, which quickly turned into a much more heated one when I finally got the damn door closed. I lifted him up and wrapped his legs around my waist before I carried him into the living room and threw him down on the couch. Giggling madly, he tried to stop my attack of ticklish kisses against his neck, but it was to no avail. He managed to get me off by squealing that I was squishing the cheesecake box, which I was, and so I tossed it onto the table before going back to work.
His phone began ringing on the coffee table, it's screen lit up with the words Cyr and a picture of a greasy looking nerd. I glared at it. Jordan groaned and looked up at me apologetically. "I said I'd call him back."

"Fine..." I mumbled bitterly. I moved off of him so he could grab his phone and retreat to the bathroom. For a minute I considered eavesdropping on his conversation, but decided against it, realizing it would just cause another petty argument. And I didn't want to be kicked out of the room again, so I behaved and sat quietly waiting for him.

He came back ten minutes later, looking frustrated and disappointed. "Sorry. Do you wanna go take a shower?"

"Do you wanna tell me who the hell Cyr is and what he wants?" I didn't mean to say it with so much sass, but it just ended up coming out that way.

"I can't."

"Great," I said sarcastically. "And no, I think I'll just go to bed."

"Tom."

"Jordan."

"We only have a few days left alone. Can we not fight during that?"

"I dunno, can we? You seem pretty focused on this whole lying to me thing."

"I went to the gift shop downstairs while you were gone," he said softly.

"So? Buying me stuff doesn't make up for keeping things from me."

"I bought panties. And we have really good wine in the bedroom."

Shit. He knows my weak spot.

I said nothing, keeping my expression placid as I stared at the boring cartoon that was on. That didn't stop his antics, however. I watched from the corner of my eye as he crawled over the couch arm and over to me, before taking a seat on my lap. I glared at him. He batted his eyes innocently at me. "Please don't be mad, daddy."

My jaw dropped. "God, I've turned you into a monster."

He smirked. "You know you love it."

"Do you know how awful this is? Lying to me blatantly right in front of my face, covering it up with a bribe of stuff you know I get weak on, distracting me with your fancy moves and your hot as hell-" he cut me off with his lips. There was alcohol on his breath that wasn't there before we came into the living room. He must've took a swig before he came back, maybe after his call with Cyr. But I didn't get to think about it anymore because he started grinding on my crotch and all coherent thoughts went flying out of the window.

"When I'm bad you can punish me?" Jordan whispered during a break for air. I nodded eagerly, happy to have found a solution in our current dilemma, even if it did involve him getting more of a reward than a punishment. I vowed to give him embarrassing punishments that would discourage his lying to me. Maybe spanking would stop his filthy habit. I'd never spanked him before. Would he even like it? Or would it hurt for him? I don't want to hurt him.

"Who's Cyr?" I said during another break for air. Jordan whined and shook his head dismissively. I took the opportunity and grabbed him firmly around the waist, pulling him over my legs in a fashion that elevated his exposed butt. He made no move to get up but he looked severely confused.

"Tom, what are you-"

I answered his unfinished question with a smack. He squeaked so loud I was sure anyone ten doors down heard it. I did it again. And again. And again. At ten I stopped and massaged the red skin while he moaned softly.

"This is your punishment. Ten spanks for every lie. Anytime it gets too much, the safe word is stop. Who broke into our hotel room? What was his name?"

He stayed silent. I feigned a sigh of disappointment and brought my hand down again. Each squeal and squeak with every smack was music to my ears. When I finished, his bum was bright red and so beautiful. I massaged it lovingly while he hummed in content.

"Tom..."

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"Love you too, kitten. Ready to go shower now?"

"Mhm."

"Okay."

He didn't get up. Chuckling, I flipped him over and picked him up. "Someones tired already. Did you like getting spanked?"

"It hurt...but it felt good. You have great hands."

"Thanks. Are you drunk?" I nudged the bathroom door open with my foot and carried him inside. He nodded lazily against my chest, eyes half closed and body completely limp. I should just give him a bubble bath. He's too tired to stand in the shower.

"How much did you drink?" I sat him down on the sink and began to undress him quickly.

"Half the bottle," he giggled.

"You drank half the bottle? Why would you do that? Thought you didn't like to drink."

He half-shrugged, on the near edge of passing out. "I didn't...want to feel anymore."

That made me frown. He must've really been feeling like shit if he drank alcohol willingly.

I managed to get the rest of his clothes off before he blacked out for a second. "Jordan, you with me?"

He jolted back awake. He glanced down at his naked body and stared at me strangely. "W-What're ya doin'?"

"I'm about to give you a bath. Think you could stay awake a little longer?"

He nodded distractedly. I went over to the tub and turned on the water, switching it on the middle setting so he'd be in comfortable water. When the soap was added in and there was a fairly good amount of water in the tub, I scooped limp Jordan off the sink and laid him in the tub. He didn't seem to mind the water temperature, so I turned the faucet off and began to wash him up. He played with the bubbles in his alcohol-induced daze and giggled occasionally when I'd brush over a ticklish area. There was a moment where he started giggling like crazy for no reason, but I paid no attention to it, that was until I began to smell something odd.

"Jordan?"

Snickering childishly, he glanced up at me and stuck his tongue out. I gave him a stern look. "What did you do?"

It took a giggling fit or two for him to answer. "I peed!"

I stared at him. "You're joking."

"Nope!" He sang squeakily, throwing bubbles into the air. "I don't like to drink cuz I have a tiny tiny bladder, hehe!"

"That would've been great to know before I put you in the god forsaken tub..." I groaned and unplugged the drain, before forcing Jordan to get out so I could run more water. He whined impatiently while I filled the tub back up, I flipped him off, he started sniffling pitifully, and before I knew it he was crying again. It was like taking care of a kid. He never stopped having crying fits. But I guess I did kinda cause this one. And the rest of them.

I'm terrible.

It took some coaxing and lots of compliments, but I managed to get him calmed down. It was weird how he was acting over just half a bottle of wine. Well, it was a lot of wine, but surely that stuff didn't have enough alcohol to make someone this spaced out. Or maybe Jordan's alcohol tolerance wasn't that good. That would explain it. He clearly can't handle drinking anything at all, that much has shown over the period of time that I've known him.

Once the bathing was over with, I wrapped him up in a towel and dried him up while he fought me with his rubber ducky. It didn't do that much damage. I managed to get him fully dried and dressed before he blacked out on me again, nearly falling face first onto the bathroom floor if I hadn't been there to catch him. With little effort, I dragged his ass into bed and slung the covers over his unconscious body. What a night. Some wine would be great right now.

It was sitting in an opened basket on the nightstand, and in the basket laid some chocolate and cheeses that I didn't know how to pronounce. Jordan hadn't even stuck the cork back in after he drank it. From the way the basket was torn to shreds, he really must've been wanting that wine. I grabbed the bottle and swished around its contents before taking a swig.

It didn't taste right.

I went to the bathroom and spat out the contents into the sink. I'd had wine before plenty of times, but this kind really sucked. I walked back to check out what kind it was so I never made the mistake to buy it.

I noticed there was a tiny square folded piece of paper in the shreds of torn plastic on the nightstand. Before I checked the wine, I check the note, wondering if Jordan write something for me when he bought this stuff.

To Mr. Maron & Guest

There wasn't a name. But I knew one thing, Jordan sure as hell didn't buy this. Somebody sent it.

Nick told me not to eat or drink anything that was sent to us.

I grabbed the wine bottle and the basket and headed back to the bathroom. After pouring all the wine down the sink, I threw away everything else inside the basket and tossed the damn thing under the sink. He sent it. I knew it was him. God knows what he put inside that wine, it could've been poison.

Oh my god it could be poison.

I sprinted back to the bedroom and dashed to Jordan's side, shaking him until I managed to get him awake. He groaned and squinted at me. "Wha?"

"Come on, you need to come with me right now." I didn't give him a chance to respond before I was pulling him out of bed and towards the bathroom. He didn't seem to understand what I wanted him to do when I made him kneel down to the open toilet lid.

"Puke. Right now, make yourself throw up."

He looked hurt. "I thought...I thought you liked my tummy."

Damnit, he thinks I'm doing this because he's fat. "No, Jordan baby this is different. Please throw up for me. It's important. I love your tummy, I promise."

With much hesitance and reluctance, he bent over the bowl and stuck his finger in his mouth.

I didn't like seeing him throw up. I hated it. But this was easier than rushing him to the hospital to get his stomach pumped. When he was done, I flushed it for him and helped him to his feet. "Why'd...why did you make me...do that?" He asked tiredly. I stole a small towel from under the sink and wetted it, before cleaning up his face gently.

"You had bad stuff in your system. I didn't want you getting sick. Did you buy that basket in there? The one with the wine in it?"

He shook his head, still looking just as dazed as he had earlier. "I-...no, someone sent it...why?"

He's too exhausted to be worrying about almost being possibly poisoned. I kissed his head and tossed the towel back on the counter top. "It just made you a little sick was all. Let's go back to bed, okay?"

He nodded slowly and I led him back to our bed. "Tom..."

"Yeah Jordy?" I helped him up onto his side of the bed and drew the covers back on him, which he then promptly kicked off once they settled on him. I resisted the urge to laugh and just stood there patiently, waiting for him to finish what he was gonna say to me.

"Can...Can we go somewhere nice tomorrow?" He reached for my hand distractedly as he spoke. I let him grab it and squeezed his lovingly when he squeezed mine.

"Of course, my darling nerd. Where would you like to go?"

He made a face that looked similar to someone taking a crap. Again, I had to bite down on my tongue not to laugh. "Dancing. I wanna dance. Can we go dance?"

"Sure thing. What kind of dancing you got in mind?"

"Like...movie dancing, in the movies?"

"What kind of movies?" I chuckled, secretly hoping it was Dirty Dancing or something similar.

"The really old ones," he said softly. "The ones where the girls wear huge dresses and the guys wear these...fancy suits, really cute ones. You would look sooo cute in a suit, Tom."

"And you would look stunning in a big fluffy dress, my princess. But sadly, the only ballrooms I know of around here are ones that only accept boring famous people into them. I do know some cool clubs we could chill at."

He made a worried frown and shook his head. "I don't like clubs."

"Alrighty then. Um...there's this cafe themed around old timey stuff and I think they dance there. I don't know the name of it, but Nade saved it on my-...my phone." The same phone that was smashed into bits. "Crap. Uh, I could look it up later I guess. You with me?"

He'd fallen asleep during my talking and jolted back awake again at my touch. "S...Sorry. What'd you say?"

I placed a quick peck on his nose and drew the covers back over his legs. "Don't worry about it. We'll talk in the morning, okay? Get some sleep."

Pouting, he kicked the covers off again and nearly landed a kick into my groin, if I hadn't stood back in time. "It's too hot," he whimpered. It must've been from throwing up, it was actually freezing in here.

"Well, the UK doesn't really have good air conditioners. Most places don't have 'em at all. Want a cold towel?"

He nodded. I went and retrieved a towel, wetted it with ice cold water, and headed back to place it on his forehead. He smiled so wide when I placed it down. "Thank you..." He whispered in a sing-songy voice. I slid in bed beside him and cuddled up to his side.

"You're welcome. Night Cutie."

"Night Thomas."
~~~

lee is v sleepy so she gonna go to bed now bye bye

pls fav and comment

i love u <3 g'night babies

- Lee

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 47.7K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
5K 181 27
Book Two of the Windsor Triplets Trilogy. These books can be read as stand-alone novels, but it is recommended they be read in order. THIS IS A CHRI...
993 31 60
Book 1 (A series of beauty) It's simple, a love story. All over the place. (: WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT APPROVE OF SAME-SEX INTERACTION THEN PLEASE MOV...
14.8K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...