Nothing Was The Same | Drake...

By MsFanfictional

What happens when two lost souls find each other? What happens when Jazmine runs? Did Drake and Jasmine meet... More

Nothing Was The Same - Drizzy Drake Love Story -
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7 - Part 1
Part 7 - Part 2
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Sequel

Part 6

15.7K 409 51
By MsFanfictional

- Recap -

"No problem. I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight?" he asked poppin his head out the bathroom door.

"Sure!" I said.

I left his room excited for the date..I mean dinner I wish it was a date!

- Reality -

Jasmine's POV

Since Drake & I are going out to dinner tonight I think I should go to the mall and buy something. Good thing I saved up some money while I was with Andre. So I got up out of Drake's bed and went into my bathroom. I took a shower and did whatever else I needed to do. I got dressed in some sweats since I wasn't trying to look good.

"Hey," Drake said opening the door to my room.

"Come in," I said

"You need the keys to my car?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said taking them out of his hands.

"I'm going to the studio if you need anything," he said walking out.

I grabbed my purse and went outside to his car.

***

I finally got to the mall. I had a hard time getting here because I'm not use to driving. Andre always drove. I need to just forget about him.

I went inside the mall and went into forever 21 to see what they had. I was looking through dresses when I heard someone call my name.

"JASMINE!" someone said.

I turned around to see a red - headed girl. I stood looking at her confused when she walked over.

"You don't remember me?" she asked.

"Um... no," I said.

"It's me! Briana," Briana said.

I thought back....Oh That's Briana from college.

"Oh!! Now I remember!" I said pulling her into a hug.

"I can't believe you forgot me," she said hitting my arm when we stopped hugging.

"Sorry. I just been busy lately," I said.

"Oh ok. What are you looking for?" she said pointing at the dress rack.

"Oh just a dress for a date," I said.

"Ooo! Let me help," she said picking up several dresses.

***

20 dresses and 15 heels later.

"Girl you look faboulous!" Briana said jumping up and down.

"Thank you!" I said twirling around in the dress.

"Who are you going on a date with?" she asked.

"Drake," I said like I didn't know who he was.

"The rapper?' she asked.

"Yeah," I said.

Her eyes popped out of her head. "I love him!" she started jumping up and down. I can tell she's fangirls a lot over him.

I payed for my dress. Then Briana and I exchanged numbers and I left.

***

When I got home Drake was still gone. So since I only had 2 hours to get ready I went to get ready. I took another shower mostly to wash my hair with my Strawberry conditioner. Then I put on my dress and shoes. I put on my makeup. Which was just eyeliner and a little blush. I straightened my hair also. I heard a knock at the door and went downstairs to answer it. It was Drake. I wondered why he knocked but when I opened the door he was in a all black suit. When he saw me his jaw dropped.

"You look beautiful," he said taking my hand.

_______________________________________

Vote + Comment + Follow me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 192 28
What happens when a world full of happiness meets a world full of darkness? What happens when the happiness gets dragged into a world of danger? What...
16.1K 413 31
What happens when two lost loves find their way back to each other? Will they begin a new life? Or will they remain strangers to each other? Read the...
42.6K 1.3K 50
What happens when the person who you thought you knew was the opposite of who you thought. What happens when the person who sent you to be someone gr...
35.7K 2K 17
What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dreams. Will they ever come together in real...