Unexpected Love (Seventeen Se...

By Canadian_Kpop

Jeonghan had always thought he was straight, but what happeneds when one his best friend kisses him, and he l... More

Chapter 1: Kisses
Chapter 2: Love
Chapter 3: Confused
Chapter 4: Debut Showcase
Chapter 5: Busy Schedule, Tests, and Anger
Chapter 6: Accident
Chapter 7: Hospital trips
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 9: Let's talk about it
Chapter 10: Friend Zone
Chapter 11: Everyone's Home
Chapter 12: Parentsign
Chapter 13: Jealously
Chapter 14: Telling the members
Chapter 15: Last Day of Rest
Chapter 16: Promoting and Apologizes
Chapter 17: Preparing and Ideas
Chapter 18: Avoiding
Chapter 19: Living Room Chats
Chapter 20: Night Alone Part 1
Chapter 21: Coming Back
Chapter 22: Hair Colour and Phone Calls
Not an update
Chapter 23: A Talk With Mr. Hong
Chapter 24: Jeonghan's Home
Chapter 25: S.coups's Home
Chapter 26: The Courts
Chapter 27: Music Video Shoot
Chapter 28: Call From a Brother
Chapter 29: Promoting Again
Chapter 30: You Need to Talk to Him
Chapter 31: Going Home Again
Chapter 32: We're Fine
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (Smut)

Chapter 20: Night Alone Part 2

4K 139 257
By Canadian_Kpop

This is the smut. All innocence ones leave now. You've been warned.

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

"Really?" I questioned as S.coups decided to start kissing down my neck. "You want to start now?"

"What else would we do?" He asked against my neck, his breath tickling my skin.

"I don't know." I said. "Eat dinner."

"That can wait." S.coups said and pushed me to lay back on the bed. "Do you know how much you've teased me these last few weeks?"

"What have I done to tease you?" I asked.

"The way you lick and bite those beautiful lips for yours." S.coups said. "Especially when you're all sweaty from practice. God imaging you like that but underneath me is really a beautiful thought."

"Hey, your wet dreams are not my fault." I defended myself.

"Yeah, but when you've given me all the material, it's hard not to think." S.coups said.

"You're saying I'm not allowed to sweat?" I asked, kind of getting fed up with this conversation.

"No, not at all." S.coups said and leaned down closer to my face. "Just that you're damn sexy when you do."

"Come on then." I whispered in his ear. "Make me sweat."

"As you wish my angel." S.coups said before conneting our lips.

We kissed a few times before S.coups bite my lower lip, making me open my mouth slightly. Of course that was enough for S.coups to slip his tounge into my mouth.

I pushed my tounge against S.coups's in an attempt to get him out of my mouth but, of course, it was no use.

"You know what I'm going to do?" S.coups said when we pulled away for air. "I'm going to tease you the way you've been teasing me."

"It was unintentional Seungcheol." I said. "Do you really have to be like this?"

"Maybe this is unintentional too." S.coups said before reconnecting our lips.

This time I didn't hold back on letting him put his tounge in my mouth and I let him explore my mouth.

It was interesting to be the one having everything done to, or I guess you could say like the girl. I had always imaged being with girls and do these types of things with girls. This was very strange to me.

I stopped thinking when S.coups pulled away, sat up, and pulled his shirt off.

He didn't have what you would call a 6 pack but he definitely had some abs.

"When did you start working out?" I asked in heavy breaths.

"I don't know." S.coups said, thinking about his answer. "A few weeks ago."

"Well it's paid off." I said while staring at his fairly toned chest.

S.coups didn't say anything but grabbed the hem of my shirt I knew what he wanted me to do but I stay in my laying down position, not moving a muscle.

"Come on." S.coups said, pulling at my shirt. "Sit up."

"Maybe I don't want to." I said.

I saw S.coups frown before he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to sit up.

"You're going to do as I say." S.coups whispered right in front of my face. "Okay?"

I couldn't find words to speak so I just slowly nodded my head.

All my life I thought I was completely straight but I'm actually kind of in love with this being dominated thing.

Maybe I am completely gay.

"Now, I'm going to take your shirt off." S.coups said. "Whether you want to or not."

Again, I just slowly nodded.

"Good." S.coups smirked before sliding my shirt up over my head. "Now was that so hard."

I shook my head and laid back down, knowing that's what S.coups would have me do anyway.

I expected S.coups to kiss me again but instead he began kissing my neck. As he kissed, I could feel him slightly bite my skin.

He continued to kiss down my collar bone and to my chest.

"This may feel weird at first but trust me." S.coups said.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, a bit nervous.

"Don't worry." S.coups said before conneting our lips again.

I kissed him back and could feel his hand rub up my body. It stopped on my chest and he began rubbing thumb over one of nipples.

"What are you doing?" I asked and shoved his hand.

"It'll feel good." S.coups said. "Trust me."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Yaoi animes." S.coups said with a smirk. "Plus a friend from home."

"You done this before?" I asked and S.coups nodded. "I thought this was both our first times."

"Sorry baby but no." S.coups said and ran a hand through my hair. "That's why you need to listen to me and do as I say. You have no clue what you're doing."

He does have a point. I have no clue about any of this. I've never had sex with either gender.

"Now, follow my lead." S.coups said and I nodded meaning I would.

S.coups gave me a small smile before placing his lips back onto mine.

After a few kisses S.coups began rolling his hips down onto mine.

I must say, it was a very interesting but still nice sensation.

After that was done a few times, my pants began to grow tighter. After a few minutes I could tell we both fully hard.

S.coups began kissing down my chest and stopped above my pants and contiued kissing my lower stomach as he undid my pants, sliding them off and leaving me in just my boxers.

S.coups did the same with himself and removed his pants. The tent like shape of his underwear caught my eye and as he was throwing our pants off the bed I couldn't take my eyes off it.

I'm not even sure why. Maybe I am just super gay.

S.coups began to lean back down and I thought we would start kissing again but instead he kissed the tent in my own underwear.

I arched my back a bit at the sensation and it suddenly made me feel very needy.

"Seungcheol, please." I wimpered as S.coups continued placing light kisses on me. "Please do something."

"I said I was teasing you." S.coups said as he looked up at me from his position. "I could compromise."

"Please, just do something." I begged, feeling like I was going crazy.

"What ever should I do?" S.coups said as he rolled his hips down on me again, making me moan.

Without our jeans in the way it felt so much better.

"My boyfriend gotten all horny." S.coups said as he continued to slowly roll his hips.

"You know what you should do?" I said.

"What?" S.coups asked in a smirk. "What should I do?"

"Fuck me." I said, surprising S.coups. "Fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk tomorrow."

S.coups stared at me for a few moments, not moving at all, with wide eyes and his mouth slightly open.

"Are you sure?" He finally asked.

"Yes." I said. "I'm sure."

S.coups took no time at all to remove your last pieces of clothing.

He leaned over me to grab a bottle of lube that he apperntly set there earlier.

"I need to prep you." S.coups said.

"What does that mean?" I asked, confused on everything that was happening.

"Prepare you." S.coups said and I continued to give him a confused look. "I have to shove my fingers up your ass before I can put my dick up there."

"Fine, whatever." I said. "Just do it."

S.coups nodded and I watched him as he put lube on three of his fingers.

"One." S.coups said and pushed one finger in.

It felt weird but didn't really hurt.

"Two." He said and put his middle finger in.

It hurt a bit and hurt more after a few moments when he started opening and closing them.

"Three." He said and put the last one in.

It wasn't overly bad until, once again, he began opening and closing his fingers.

"Does it hurt?" S.coups asked as he continued.

"A little bit." I said. "It's not to bad."

"You think you're ready?" S.coups asked.

I waited a few moments before answering. I answered by nodding quicky.

"Alright." S.coups said and pulled his fingers out.

He sat up closer to me and grabbed my thighs to put them on top of his own.

"Ready?" He asked.

"No, but do it anyway." I said.

S.coups waited a moment before sighing and pushing himself into me.

I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my jaw as I tried not to show that it hurt.

"Relax, it'll get better." S.coups said and ran a hand through my sweaty hair. "Focus on me."

I looked at S.coups before he softly pressed his lips against mine.

The slow, sweet, and passionate kiss made me almost completely forget we were having sex.

Once we pulled away I looked right into S.coups's eyes.

"I'm ready." I said.

S.coups nodded and slowly began pulled out and pushing back in.

It hurt at first and soon the slow pace was just annoying.

"You can go faster." I said awkwardly.

S.coups said nothing and began picking up his pace.

He continued to pick up his speed.

At some point my arms went around him and I was scratching his back.

One of S.coups hands out grabbing my hip so hard I think it might bruse and his other was pumping me just as fast as he was pumping into me.

It honestly didn't take long for S.coups to find a spot that turned me into a complete moaning mess.

"I-I'm close." I said as I was in a feeling of complete ecstasy.

S.coups didn't reply and after a couple more minutes, I moaned, probably as long as I could, and I could feel a warm liquid on my stomach.

As I trying to calm my breathing, I pulled S.coups closer to my body and I put my face into his neck.

"Soon." S.coups mumbled and within a few minutes I felt a warm feeling inside of me and I knew enough to know what that was.

S.coups pulled himself out and both of us were breathing heavy.

S.coups flopped down onto the bed beside me and I rolled and kept my head in his neck. He brought a hand up and began running it through my hair.

"That was good." S.coups said and just nodded. "Why are you hiding?"

"I'm embarrassed." I mumbled into his neck.

"Why?" S.coups asked. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about."

"For one, you're body's better looking then mine." I said and S.coups just laughed. "Second, I didn't think I was gay until a few mouths ago but I totally enjoyed that whole thing."

S.coups just continued to laugh.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed about either of those things." S.coups said. "It's good you enjoyed it and you want to know something?"

"What?" I asked.

"I did make you sweat and you looked damn beautiful." S.coups said and even without looking at him I knew he was smirking.

I smacked him on the chest.

"Shut up."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
I would like to apologize for this.

This is my first time writing full sumt. I'm written like pre-sumt but that was it so I'm really sorry if this is total crap.

This also took me awhile because it felt awkward, especially since I'm visiting my grandmother with my aunt and cousin.

Hope you all enjoy this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.8K 21
• jeonghan x seungcheol vampire au • jeonghan had always been paler than everyone else and everyone liked to pick on him until one day a boy named se...
22.2K 840 17
"Shua Hyung, admit it! You love Yoon Jeonghan!" "No, we're just really good friends. It's normal to feel this way because of your friend.." "Are you...
89K 5.9K 11
jeongguk and taehyung have been bestfriends for ten years. it's a long time, in retrospect. in the moment too. jeongguk personally doesn't feel like...
134K 2.8K 17
jeongcheol is love. jeongcheol is life.