1. | INDIGO [S. STILINSKI]

Galing kay sourstiles

❝ I hate it. I hate not remembering. I want to. I want to remember what it was like to have something, someon... Higit pa

chapter one: [literal new girl]
chapter two: [heartfelt interrogation]
chapter three: [he likes someone else]
chapter four: [crazy therapist]
chapter five: [stupid purple flower]
chapter six: [blood smells]
chapter seven: [Lydia?]
chapter eight: [finding star wars]
chapter nine: [saving sheriff]
chapter ten: [don't do it]
chapter eleven: [useless]
chapter twelve: [need that necklace]
chapter thirteen: [leave me alone]
chapter fourteen: [first, and maybe, last dance]
chapter fifteen: [a not-so patient patient]
chapter sixteen: [scream sisters]
chapter seventeen: [don't tell him]
chapter eighteen: [were-lizard]
chapter nineteen: [surprises? ice rinks?]
chapter twenty: [ice skate date]
chapter twenty-one: [gone swimming]
chapter twenty-two: [lydia protection program]
chapter twenty-three: [clubbing]
chapter twenty-four: [restraint]
chapter twenty-five: [raving regrets]
chapter twenty-six: [i hate you]
chapter twenty-seven: [i need you]
chapter twenty-nine: [only you]

chapter twenty-eight: [all-star player]

33.9K 1.1K 697
Galing kay sourstiles

" When I saw you, I fell in love and you smiled, because you knew."

      Indigo's POV

   Sitting in the office, waiting for Stiles to walk out of Morrell's office was nerve racking. My leg bounced crazily, nails sat in between my lips nervously as I chewed them. They'd been in there a while. What could they be talking about for that long?

      Besides how insane Matt was.

   The doorknob turned and I shot up out of my seat. Stiles walked out with his backpack slung over one shoulder, holding his lacrosse stick in the other. Morrell stepped into the doorway, watching as he walked out. Stiles' gaze changed from the floor to me, giving me a short smile. I returned in and let his arms wrap around me, ready to leave me with Morrell.

   "Don't tell anything." He whispered quietly, before pulling away and placing a small kiss on my lips. Stiles stepped away, looking to me, waiting for an answer. I nodded and he relaxed, finally walking out of the office.

"Come on, Indigo." I heard Morrell. I turned to her, seeing her smiling as she held the door open wider. "I think we have a lot to discuss."

     I sighed, walking in past her. I took the one seat in front of her desk, watching as she shut the door, taking her time to sit back down in her chair.

"So, how are you? After what happened last night?" She asked, setting her arms on the desk. I scoffed.

      "You mean how stable am I after being held at gunpoint for two hours?" I raised my eyebrows, before shrugging. "Fine."

"You and Stilinski seem to be fine." Morrell smiled, referencing the small kiss outside as she flicked her head in direction of the door. I sat still, not answering.

    "Look, Indigo." Morrell broke the silence. "The only way for me to help is for you to open up."

"And if I don't want help?" I narrowed my eyes at her. She didn't falter, just let a smile fall to her lips.

    "I think you'll get help either way."

˛

    After school, Stiles drove me home since the championship game was tonight. I'm sure Scott was already home, since Stiles decided one kiss just wasn't quite enough. I admit, the smile that came on his face when we kissed made me all the more happier.

Stiles pulled into my driveway, the sunset setting half-light on our house. He parked the Jeep, looking to me as I unbuckled. I felt one of his hand grab mine and I looked to him, smiling.

   "I'll see you at the game, okay?" I said, nodding to him. He nodded and began leaning in, so I did the same.

Our lips softly met over the console, molding against each other. Stiles hummed in pleasure, placing a hand on my cheek. I laughed and pulled my lips away, grabbing the door handle.

    "Seriously, I'll see you later." I chuckled, opening the door and hopping out. Stiles sighed and leaned back in his seat.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes. I did the same, shaking my head. I shut the door and walked up the driveway, hearing Stiles pull away and drive off. I stepped up the porch, when the door opened. Gerard stepped out, making my eyes widen.

   "Hello, Indigo." He gave a short nod, before walking past me. A hissing noise came behind him as the kanima followed. I froze as it simply followed him out of the house, like it normally happened.

       Melissa was home.

   I ran into the house, slamming the front door behind me shut. I hurried up the steps, looking around for her.

    "Mom! Scott!" I yelled. I looked down the hall, seeing Melissa's sneakers peak from Scott's doorway.

I ran down, seeing Melissa rubbing her neck and Scott kneeling next to her in a towel, just from the shower.

   "What happened?" I quickly asked. Scott let out a breath and looked down to the floor.

Ever since the police station, where Scott told me Mom had seen him. She knows about us. She hadn't talked to me since last night, nor Scott. Not this morning either.

  "Whatever he wants," Melissa let out, her voice wavering. "Just give it to him."

"Mom, I don't think it's that easy." Scott looked to her. She just shook her head.

    "Just give it to him."

˛

     Melissa quietly drove me to the game, before getting out with me. Scott told me he was going, since Jackson was playing tonight. Like that bullet wound to me never happened.

           Well, it looks like it never happened, but it happened.

    Both Melissa and I ventured to the locker room, me looking for Stiles. I found the number 24 and nudged Melissa, helping her get to him. When we stood behind him, I dropped my hand to his, intertwining my fingers. Stiles jumped and looked, before relaxing when he saw me. He gave me a small smile and a squeeze of my hand, before turning to Coach.

Coach had on a strange jacket and a walkie-talkie, before turning it on.

   "Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will be joining others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind."

Melissa furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Mankind. That- word should have a new meaning for all of us today." Coach continued.

   "What the hell is he talking about?" Melissa whispered to Stiles. He just sighed.

"He does this every year."

   Coach continued. "We are fighting for our right to live."

  "Wait," Melissa sighed. "Is this-"

"Yeah, it's the speech from Independence Day." Stiles nodded. "Coach's favorite movie."

   "But as the day the world declared in one voice! We will not go quietly in the night!" Coach yelled, earning a cheer from the players.

  "He doesn't know any sports speeches?" Melissa raised her eyebrow. Stiles shrugged.

"I don't think he cares."

   "Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!" Coach finalized, earning on final cheer. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Well, spoken Coach."

   Gerard walked up behind Coach with a smug smile. "I might have chosen something with a little more historical value, but there's no denying your passion. And while I haven't been here long, there's no denying my pride in having a winning team for this school. I know you'll all be brilliant tonight, even with only one co-captain leading you."

"Now, I'm your principal, but I'm also your fan. So don't think I'll be content to watch you merely beat this team. . . Get out there and murder them."

   Stiles looked down to me with wide eyes, making me grip his hand tightly.

       "You heard the man." Coach snapped. "Asses on the field!"

˛

I sat on the bleachers with Melissa and Sheriff, bouncing my legs again. If Gerard was here and so was Jackson, this game wasn't just going to end well.

    Both Stiles and Scott were benched tonight, but Scott because of his grades. Stiles was just always on the bench.

Coach was leaning between Scott and Stiles' heads, talking to them. They both had surprised looks on their faces, Stiles frozen.

   Stiles frantically picked up his helmet and lacrosse stick, running on to the field. My eyes went wide. Is he playing? What? He's- actually playing.

A smile grew on my face, almost jumping out of my seat on the metal bleachers.

    "Oh, no." Sheriff sighed. "Why is my son running on the field?"

"Because- he's on the team?" Melissa furrowed her eyebrows.

Sheriff didn't register for a moment, but when he did, he nervously fidgeted in his seat too.

   "He's on the team. My son's on the team." He smiled, standing up. "My son is on the field!"

I chuckled, before standing up as well. "Go Stiles!" I screamed. Stiles looked over and I could see the grin behind his helmet.

      Both me and Sheriff stood down, exchanging a smile, then looking back to the game.

˛

    The game had been going on and there was about one minute left in the third quarter. Stiles had been bouncing in place the whole time.

The ball flew, straight to his lacrosse stick. Stiles looked to it in surprise, before a player smashed to the side of him, knocking him to the ground. I winced as he hit the dirt.

   "He's probably just warmin' up." Melissa nodded. I pursed my lips, nodding.

"Yeah. . ."

They started again and Stiles struggled to pick it up from the ground. Two players ran this time, clashing shoulders with him as he was sent to ghe dirt again.

   "He's doing- great." I shrugged. "He's just nervous. It'll pass."

Again, the ball was thrown and Stiles wavered in place, but missed as the ball bounced off his helmet. Everyone groaned and the whistle blew, making me wince. Sheriff had his head in his hands.

I watched as Isaac ran on to the field, standing next to Jackson. The whistle was blown and Isaac didn't even go for the other players. Just- our team. Player after player, Coach had to keep subbing everyone off the bench-

      Scott was trying to get on the field.

   I nervously watched as this time, Jackson hit Isaac, and when he hit the ground, he didn't get back up. He must've paralyzed him. Paramedics put him on stretchers, carrying him off. Coach shoved a helmet and stick to Scott, walking off the field.

   "Something's happening." Melissa mumbled, before jumping off the bleachers and running to Scott. I thought about following her but instead I let her talk to Scott alone.

Scott nodded to her and she jogged back, taking a tired place next to me again.

   The whistle blew and immediately Scott gained the ball. Not before a player knocked him over. The ball rolled and right to Stiles who picked it up, and again, was knocked to the ground.

Both heaved themselves up, shaking it off. I bit the inside of my cheek nervously, which sooner or later, I would have no cheek if I was this nervous all the time.

   I couldn't find Scott on the field when they blew the whistle. But I saw Stiles. Standing by himself near the other teams goal while everyone else fought at our goal. Players were being shoved and hit, before the lacrosse ball jumped out of the herd and rolled in front of Stiles. He looked down to it, just standing there.

   He picked it up, dirt flying from under the lacrosse stick. The teams noticed and began stampeding, making Stiles run the other way. His feet stumbled, but he was still running. With the ball. Towards the goal.

He was yards in front of them, but when he stopped three feet from the goal and looked back to the teams. Flickering his head back to the goalie and the players, freaking out.

   "Stilinski!" Coach shouted. "Shoot it! Shoot it you idiot!"

Nothing.

     "Shoot it!" I screamed, jumping up. Stiles straightened out, turned around and flung the ball.

Straight into the goal.

     I screamed, throwing my hands up as Sheriff and Melissa did the same, the crowd following. The other team stopped, but ours cheered to Stiles. I clapped excitedly, seeing Stiles look over. Our eyes met and the grin could not be held under his helmet. I smiled widely, nodding to him.

"I scored a goal!" Stiles screamed, waving his arms in the air.

    They re-set up to the middle and as soon as they blew the whistle, the middle man tossed it to Stiles, who sprinted to the goal, dodging players like he'd been a star player for his entire life, and he scored a goal. We all stood up and screamed again, the crowd doing it as well. Stiles celebrated it again, jumping up and down. I squealed and jumped as well.

And Stiles kept scoring. Again. And again. And again. My throat was rough from screaming so much, but I could care less.

    Thirty seconds on the clock and no one dared to move. It was over. Stiles had won the game. 10 to 9. The whistle blew, but there was one player missing. One standing on the opposite end of the field.

Jackson.

   The horn went off, signifying the end of the game and we all continued to cheer.

Before all the lights went out. My eyes widened and I immediately gripped Melissa's wrist, keeping her with me.

   A scream echoed when everyone was quiet.

˛

Everyone was running around, jumping off the bleachers, tumbling under other crowds of people. I got Melissa off the bleachers. We need to get to Scott.

   "Scott!" Melissa yelled. I did the same, feeling bodies shove me around, but I kept my grip on Melissa.

"Mom! Mom." I heard Scott and an hand grabbed my arm. I froze and saw Scott, sighing in relief.

    "Are you two okay?" He asked. We both nodded.

"Yes, but there's someone on the field. They're seriously hurt." Melissa nodded. Both me and Scott looked, seeing the players tower around a body.

     All the lights switched back on and I saw it was Jackson lying on the ground. We ran over with Coach, pushing through the players.

"We need a medic!" Coach yelled, just as Melissa crouched to his chest, listening for a heartbeat.

    "Jackson?"

    "Jackson!"

   A screech of his name, I turned, seeing Lydia sprinting over. Tears fell as she looked down to him. Melissa looked up to everyone, shaking her head.

    "He's not breathing. No pulse." She sighed, before lifting up his jersey. Five holes bleeding in his torso, soaking his under-shirt.

"Oh my god, oh my god. There's blood." Lydia cried.

    "Look." Scott pointed, Isaac now standing next to Scott. We both looked, seeing Jackson's fingertips coated in blood.

"He did it to himself?" Isaac furrowed his eyebrows.

    I felt a hand on my shoulder, move me to the side. I looked to see Sheriff, looking at Jackson, before he gazed to the other players. He shook his head sighing. Sheriff looked around, turning a complete 360.

   "Where's Stiles?" He mumbled. I froze and looked around quickly, hoping to god he better still be on this field.

"Where's Stiles? Where the hell is my son?!" Sheriff shouted. My eyes widened when I didn't see him. Tears welled up. Gerard. He took him. That son of a bitch is gonna get it when I find him, I swear to-

     "Scott, Scott. Stiles, he's gone." I whimpered, shaking Scott. Scott looked around too, his eyes widening.

My lip quivered as I looked around again.

    "Stiles!"

A/N::

 uh oh. time to hide and go-find-stiles ha. and awwwww indigo and stiles are so cute with their small little kisses and her cheering him on. cute.

   love you and tell me if you liked it!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.7K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
9.5K 172 14
Aira Kael just moved back to her hometown of Beacon Hills, California where she is reunited with her best friend Scott McCall and her secret crush St...
12.4K 159 35
May was a normal girl. She went to beacon hills high and has a best friend and a loving sister. But then everything changes As secrets are let loos...
423K 13.7K 21
Indigo McCall and Stiles Stilinski are inseparable. Attached at the hip, indivisible, connected. Deeply in love with their first loves and devoted to...