Various x Reader Oneshots

By k_cantatrix

I won't take any requests for now since I'm afraid that my lack of inspiration would delay them ^^; No lemons... More

Anime Oneshots (Requests are Closed)
Clichè Night (Kakashi Hatake; Naruto)
Unusually Hot Day, Literally (Gaara; Naruto)
Unexpected Actions (South Korea: Im Yong Soo; Hetalia)
All's Fair in Love and Zombies (America: Alfred F. Jones; Hetalia)
A Bloody and Agonizing Experience (Eren Jaeger; SnK/AoT)
Forget About The Act! (Sasuke Uchiha; Naruto)
Circus Love (Ciel Phantomhive; Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)
Sweet Doctor (Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka; OHSHC)
Ice Skating Fails (Gray Fullbuster; Fairy Tail)
That One Girl..... (Trafalgar Law; One Piece)
Cinderella Meets Romeo (Sebastian Michaelis; Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)
Fun In The Sun (Monkey D. Luffy; One Piece)
A Love Never Forgotten (Norway: Lukas Bondevik; Hetalia)
Clichè New Year (Natsu Dragneel; Fairy Tail)
Insane Affections (Yandere! Alois Trancy; Black Butler/ Kuroshitsuji)
Normal Day, Huh? (Natsu Dragneel; Fairy Tail)
Flower Crowns (Chibitalia; Hetalia)
The New Girl In Town (Gray Fullbuster; Fairy Tail)
Observations (Akise Aru; Mirai Nikki)
A Snowy Day (Matthew Williams; Hetalia)
Unrequited Love? (Akashi Seijuro; Kuroko no Basuke)
That Crazy Info Broker (Izaya Orihara; Durarara)
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Meeting the Pine Twins (Dipper Pines; Gravity Falls)
Change of Plans
I'm Here For You (Fukami; Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea)
The Past Matters Not (Kcalb; Gray Garden)
The Good and Bad (Garry; Ib)
Different (Weiss Guertena; Ib)
Christmas Pie (John Egbert; Homestuck)
Strange (Nanase Yoshi/Nanashi; 1bitHeart)
Annoying (Teobaldo Leonhearts; LiEat)
An Ugly Feeling (Ciel Phantomhive; Black Butler)
Difficult (Dirk Strider x Male!reader; Homestuck)
Sketching Struggles (Dirk Strider; Homestuck)
Surprise (John Egbert; Homestuck)
Who? (Gilbert Beilschmidt; Hetalia)
Frost (Arthur Kirkland [ft. Jack Frost]; Hetalia)
Choke (Akashi Seijuro; Kuroko no Basuke)
Explosive Yearning (Green; Pokemon)
Weakness (Dio Brando; JJBA)

A Kiss Gone Wrong (Licorice; Gray Garden)

1K 23 6
By k_cantatrix

I do not own the picture above. It belongs to Deep Sea Prisoner/Mogeko. I couldn't find any other picture since I can't seem to pick any fanart of him. So..... I apologize to Deep Sea Prisoner if this isn't an okay thing to do.

I'm not sure what series Licorice is really in. So, I put him in the Gray Garden universe because..... Well..... That's the reality he's living in. Anyway, I hope you this is satisfactory enough for a oneshot :3

Legend: (n/n) — nickname

Warning: Not really a warning, but there's an intense Satanick x reader moment here for plot purposes (This was so awkward for me to write, I can't even)

--

"Not to be rude, but please leave this out of our conversation."

"I'm only asking for one kiss, (n/n). Come ooooon."

I crossed my arms and blankly stared at Satanick, pouting at my blatant response. Rolling my eyes, I kept talking to him in hopes of diverting his attention away from his unrelenting request.

At the same time, I remembered how I ended up in this predicament.

~Flashback~

Sitting on the bright and flame-colored throne is Lord Ivlis, irritation marring his usually frowning face. He hasn't said anything about my arrival yet and kept staring ahead of him. I raised an eyebrow at this, curious as to what's been troubling him for the past five minutes I was here.

The Devil summoned me while I was watching over Licorice, who was drawing on a piece of paper with crayons at the time. Emalf passed by the room with Poemi and told me that Lord Ivlis needed me for something before getting dragged off by her in a rush.

Seconds, minutes, and almost an hour passed in deadly silence. His expression didn't change and an occasional sigh could be heard from him. Unable to bear the tense silence, I voiced my thoughts, loud enough for him to hear me.

"Is something the matter, Lord Ivlis?"

"It's something alright." He grumbled, standing up from his seat. The noise of his footsteps were shrouded in the carpeted floor, not once interrupting the silence, as he approached me. I didn't flinch at his smoldering stare, I just blinked at him as if he wasn't towering over me. It was like this for a few minutes before he sighed and finally told me what was on his mind.

"I want you to watch over the castle while I'm gone. I can't trust Emalf and the rest with this— they might destroy it into ruins with their idiocy."

"...... And where are you going?" I inquired, obviously taking his order with respect and understanding. I didn't need to think much of it considering his choice of words were bluntly spoken.

"....... I need some fresh air." He answered with a straight face, but the sweat dripping down his temple was a dead giveaway that he doesn't want to tell.

"......"

"......"

"They're bullying you, aren't they?" My words didn't even sound like a question like it should be. I can imagine an arrow stabbing him on the back as he flinched from my conclusion.

"N-no..... I want to go out. That's all there is to it." He regained his composure and gave me another blank look before he disappeared in a column of flames, leaving me to my thoughts. I decided to keep Lord Ivlis' outing a secret to avoid any unfavorable circumstances and  I walked out of the throne room to return to Licorice.

"The kid's still in his room, I suppose, and Poemi's with Emalf so that's not a problem. Now all I need to do is—" I stopped muttering, the sound of a creak echoing in my ears. A soft, exasperated sigh left my lips then I headed towards the lobby.

The castle was eerily silent which is the usual atmosphere you would feel in a desolate place like this, but something felt off. Once the closed doors were in sight, I planted my feet on the ground and pursed my lips once I saw the intruder.

It's Satanick, his head thoughtfully turning from side to side and he has a purple lollipop in his hand.

"Now where is he.....?" He mumbled, ignorant of my presence in the area. One thing entered my mind as he said this: He must be looking for Licorice again. I still wonder why he comes back only to get his ass kicked by his own son.

Crossing my arms, I coughed and spoke in the most serious tone I could muster. "What are you doing here?"

Satanick's head perked up and he turned to me with an oddly cheerful expression.

"Ah, (n/n)-chan. What a pleasant surprise!"

And that's what started this whole thing.

~Flashback End~

Thoughts of attending Licorice faded away the more I conversed and avoided Satanick's kissing fantasies. I even offered to take him to see Licorice as a last ditch effort to take his mind away from the kiss he wanted.

That only worked in the few minutes we started to go to his room.

"Just one kiss and I'll stop asking~" He chimed with a wide smile, knowing how annoyed I am at this rate. I paused from our tread causing his arm to bump into my shoulder. The gears in my mind turned and creaked, weighing the options and consequences of what he said, until everything came to a stop. A sick feeling found itself in my stomach and my throat felt like choking at my decision.

"Fine." I hissed, glaring at him with pent-up annoyance and hate. "But only a kiss on the cheek, you bastard."

The Devil before me seemed to be in shock, his mouth slightly parted and his amethyst eyes wide and staring back into mine.

"R-really?" He incredulously asked, surprised that I gave in this fast. Usually, I would do anything in my willpower to end the day without kissing him if I ever see him, but today wasn't that day. I had to do something to get him off my tail and kick him out of the castle one way or another.

"Shut up before I change my mind." I huffed, begrudgingly taking a step towards him in a tiptoe because he's taller than me. I slowly reached his cheek, face flushed in embarrassment at what I was about to do. In a moment, my lips met his cheek and I immediately stepped back from him in one fluid motion. His parted mouth formed into a grin and he continued to stare at me with an off-putting gleam in his eyes.

All was quiet for some time until....

"You missed the spot."

"W-wha—!!" His cold hands quickly cupped my face before smashing his lips with mine. I felt my face go warmer by the second, my eyes wide open while his were closed in utter bliss. A squeak was trapped in my throat, my lips sealed shut because of Satanick's sudden kiss. He released it and I took this as a time to tell him off.

"H-hey—" He cut me off by kissing me again, his eyes still closed and his teeth tugging my bottom lip. I denied him of access by keeping myself from talking. With that happening, he kissed me again, slanting his lips to deepen it somehow. I was about to lean away when one of his hands pushed my head back to him.

I felt suffocated, my breath being taken away from me the longer he kisses me. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away as hard as I can, only ending up being a centimeter away from him. Taking greedy gulps of air, I tried to tell him to stop and escape again.

"St-sto—" I tried to talk with as minimal parting as possible, but that failed horribly. He used this opportunity to dart his tongue inside my open mouth, leaving no space untouched. A subconscious moan rumbled in my throat, leaving me speechless that a sound like that was made because of him. I was left frozen while his tongue kept exploring my mouth and playing with my own tongue, his groans audible from the action.

My knees wobbled like jelly and my whole body felt numb and heavy, making me lean into Satanick for support. Butterflies swarmed my stomach and my mind turned foggy from how long he's been doing this to me. I felt so weak and overpowered, I couldn't even push him away from me. My hands tried to push him away to no avail and my knees were on the verge of giving up.

In what felt like forever, he released the kiss, a string of saliva connecting our mouths, and he let me go with a triumphant smirk.

"That felt nice~" He chuckled, panting a little from the intense make-out session he initiated. I regained my senses and glared harder, catching my breath and wiping off the saliva on my mouth.

"It's so fun to tease you, (n/n). Hahaha!"

"What the hell? I said only on the—" Before I could finish my sentence, a fist forcefully collided into Satanick's cheek which earned a surprised yelp from him. He fell on his back, his cheek red and pulsating.

"?!" My eyes widened, silenced from the sudden punch given to him. What surprised me more was the identity of the attacker.

"Stay away from ______." His pale hand picked up the forgotten lollipop and popped it in his mouth, not minding the fact that it was on the floor. Satanick sat up, a hand rubbing his swollen cheek. "Ah! It's you, Licorice— Ow...." He kept rubbing his cheek and stood up to approach him with a huge smile, which was a bad idea because he was attacked with a barrage of kicks and punches from the child-turned-adult Licorice.

I just stared at the wall across from me in a daze, remembering how I felt when Satanick took away my first kiss from me.

"He... he kissed me..... What..... I..... Why......"

"Eeeeeeh?!" A horrified shriek spilled out and I desperately patted my cheeks to cool my face down when I realized that I liked it.

"Oh no.... Nonononononononoooooo!" I was panicking so much that I didn't notice Licorice leading me away from Satanick, passed out and bloody on the floor, and into his room. My surroundings were bleak and blocked out as I tried to focus on erasing the memory, but it was useless. That was my first kiss and, surprisingly, my first kiss was Satanick, the Devil who likes anything erotic and doesn't care who he does it with.

"Noooooo! Why, why, why, why, why?!"

"I was wondering why you haven't come back when mom summoned you."

Licorice's words snapped me back from my thoughts, my ears picking up the annoyed undertone in his words. I coughed and bent my head low, too ashamed to look at the boy I was supposed to take care of. I can feel his gaze boring holes in my head, still bent low and avoiding eye contact with him.

"....... Look at me, _______."

I feigned ignorance, staring at my shoes and thinking. "If he saw it all..... It's best to keep quiet and leave before anything drastic happens."

I noticed that I was in his room, glancing at the table he was drawing on. His crayons were scattered on the polished surface, his drawing forgotten and unfinished. That was when I took a step back to leave him, but a grip on my wrist put a stop to it.

"I said," His grip tightened and he took my chin in his fingers. "Look at me." He lifted my head up, the hand on my wrist gone and placed on my shoulder to make me face him.

Blazing orange eyes met (e/c) ones and I began to remember the events that transpired earlier. My hands shook a bit as I brought them up to clasp his arms, attempting to remove his hold on me. He wouldn't budge and only held on, still staring at my eyes as if he was staring at my very soul. After what seemed like hours of staring, a low hum came from his throat before—

Before he squeezed me in a hug.

For the countless time today, my eyes widened in surprise. One of his hands are placed on my head, careful not to hit my horns, and the other clutching me closer to him. His head buried itself in my hair, his nose in the crook of my neck. I heard nothing but a bunch of low mumbles from him as he held me in place.

".......irst mom and.......that......front of me......."

I reluctantly hugged him back despite curiosity and confusion clouding my thoughts. The both of us just stood there, not a single sound echoing in the room. Licorice let go and dragged me further into his room, his back turned to me. My gaze strayed from him to the hand gripping mine as if he won't let me get away again.

"He's still out there, so stay here and don't even think about going outside unless I say so." He spoke, not a single emotion detected in his words.

A small smile slowly crept on my face, grateful that he saved me. I squeezed his hand in reply and silently let him lead me back to the drawing table.

-Extended Ending-

"Hurry up, daddy!" Poemi exclaimed, her arms flailing at her sides as she led Ivlis towards the door to Licorice's room. His tail flicked about as a sigh was his only reply. His daughter went up to him and told him that she found something weird going on in his son's room.

As far as Ivlis knows, he's only drawing there and ______ is watching him. Still, something about Poemi's claims sent a suspicious feeling to settle in his gut.

They reached their destination and the little demon cracked the door open to make as minimal noise as possible. "Sheeee? It's weird!" Poemi mused, her head popping inside the room to peek. Ivlis resisted the urge to let out another sigh and he himself peeked inside. His jaw dropped and he could only gape at the sight that greeted him.

Licorice was in his adult form, sleeping soundly on the bed. A pillow propped his head up, stray strands of his black hair touched his face, and his cape was draped over him like a blanket. Barely audible snores came out of his slightly parted mouth and he looks unusually peaceful.

But that wasn't what surpised him. What surprised him was the other demon in the bed.

Licorice's arms were around ______ whose head was resting on his suit-clad chest, her nose almost touching his Victorian-styled tie. Her lips looked redder and thicker than usual, which gave the idea that something did happen while he was gone. The two demons sleeping on the same bed in that position is enough to make him think of suspicious thoughts. Before he can make any more assumptions, Poemi pointed out one more thing.

"And that guy ish bleeding all over the floor!"

Ivlis' eyes followed to where Poemi was pointing and a deadpan expression replaced his gaping look.

"So that's why." He murmured to himself, watching Poemi prod an unconscious Satanick's head with her foot in curiosity while Poemi chanted, "Is he dead? Is he dead?"

Fin

********************************************

What have I done? 😂

I don't know why, but this was inspired by the comic strip where Licorice defends Ivlis from Satanick by growing up and beating him to death.

Weird yet endearing in a sense. Also, it was said that Licorice calls Ivlis his mom or mother so I added that little fact here to clear up confusion in this oneshot.

I apologize if any of the characters were OOC as hell. Even Licorice would be OOC because he hasn't appeared in any of the series and we haven't explored his personality yet. I also apologize for any grammar errors present in this piece.

Bye and have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night~

Made on: June 8, 2016

Published on: June 10, 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 2K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...
54.6K 1.3K 27
(5/29/17) hello! due to my busy schedule and the lost desire to write stories, i have given up this book! i apologize but i hoped you enjoyed my one...
46.6K 615 58
I welcome requests as well, but I mostly write my own ideas. This book mostly has mixed-feelings-stories. But it has happy and many others as well...
1.2M 15.2K 29
This is a book dedicated to one-shots from some of my favorite anime series! I'm also open to requests! If you have a specific genre, gender, or othe...