In Love With My Bestfriend: J...

By BMcCann6

Jamie Collins and Justin Bieber have been friends since they were 5. They both secretly liked each other for... More

In Love With My Bestfriend: Justin Bieber - Chapter 1- The Begining
Chapter 2 - Reputation
Chapter 3 - Jealousy
Chapter 4 - Just Best Friends
Chapter 5 - Weird Feelings
Chapter 6 - You Never Know Till You Try
Chapter 7 - Goodbye
Chapter 8 - Starting To Change
Chapter 9 - Don't Forget About Us
Chapter 10 - Telling The Truth
Chapter 11 - My Boo
Chapter 12 - Welcome Home
Chapter 13 - Advice
Chapter 14 - I Just Worry
Chapter 15 - Halloween
Chapter 16 - I Hate When We Aren't Okay
Chapter 17 - Headaches and Hosptials
Chapter 18 - Love
Chapter 19 - A Good Feeling
Chapter 20 - Atlanta
Chapter 21 - Friendships and Party Planning
Chapter 22 - 18th Birthday
Chapter 23 - Problems and Roses
Chapter 24 - Home Again
Chapter 25 - The Winter Dance
Chapter 26 - Reality and Dreams
Chapter 27 - What About Us?
Chapter 28 - Rumors
Chapter 29 - Believe Me
Chapter 30 - I Blame You
Chapter 31 - How Badly I Miss You
Chapter 32 - Admitted Feelings
Chapter 33 - That Should Be Me
Chapter 34 - NYC
Chapter 35 - Confusion
Chapter 36 - News Articles
Chapter 37 - Broken Phone
Chapter 38 - Valentines Day
Chapter 39 - California
Chapter 40 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 41 - Surpirse
Chapter 42 - Rumors and Suspension
Chapter 43 - Awards
Chapter 44 - Proud
Chapter 45 - Ryans Birthday
Chapter 46 - Ryans Birthday Part 2
Chapter 47 - Senior Year Is Almost Over
Chapter 48 - Why Did This Happen?
Chapter 49 - I Feel Weak
Chapter 50 - The Truth
Chapter 52 - Prom Night
Chapter 53 - Changes
Chapter 54 - Overboard
Chapter 55 - About To Be A Year
Chapter 56 - Homesick
Chapter 57 - The Garden
Chapter 58 - Back Home
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!!

Chapter 51 - Handle The Distance

1.9K 28 0
By BMcCann6

"Only a few more weeks till you can be traveling with me" Justin said with a smile as he rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand softly. We are currently at this diner waiting on our check.

After I told Justin yesterday, we laid in bed all the way until it was time to go to his concert. It was nice to watch him perform again. He doesn't have a concert tonight so we are going to have a little date night before I leave. My flight is tomorrow morning.

"So you can't come to our graduation?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"I don't think so. I don't have a concert that day or the day after, but I'll be too far to make it on time" He explained to me and I nodded understanding. "But once you are back with me, I'll take you out to eat to celebrate" he told me and I smiled.

"I want to come the day after graduation. I don't want to spend any more time apart" I told him getting a smile out of him.

"I wish I could be there for you every day. Are you going to be okay once you go back?" He asked me in a serious tone now.

"I'll be okay. I just needed to come see you" I told him. I felt my phone buzz so I looked down to see Austin text me saying, 'so what color tie am I getting? :)' I looked back up at Justin who is still staring at me. "There's another thing you should know" he nodded for me to continue. "So when Austin came back to check on me I told him I didn't want to talk about it so he was trying to get my mind off of it so he asked about graduation and prom then asked who was I going with and after I told him I was going alone, he asked me to go with him" I told him and he just nodded. He didn't look mad or anything. "I said yes" I added.

"Damn. I wish I could be there" He said back and shook his head. "If he even tries-"

"He won't" I cut him off giggling. He tried to hide his smile and playfully rolled his eyes. "I promise. It's only because we both had no dates"

"I'll send Kenny to be your body guard for the night" he joked causing me to laugh.

"Nothing will happen." I said as I grabbed his hand again. He gave me a small smile and squeezed my hand.

"I want to be your boyfriend again" he said and kissed the top of my hand. "Best friends has always been fun and all, but I miss kissing you, I miss being able to call you mine and call you my baby" I started to blush and I giggled at the way he said 'baby'. "Seriously, I miss you so much"

"I miss you too, Justin. You have no idea" I said back. He went to talk until Kenny came up to us.

"You guys ready?" He asked us. We both said yes and got up, following him out of the diner. A few fans run up to Justin so I stood by the car and watched as they take pictures and talk with him. The look on their faces made me smile. They are so excited to be meeting him and he is so sweet to them. He loves his fans more than anything. It's such a beautiful thing.

After a few minutes of him meeting some fans, Justin walked back over to Kenny and I.

"You actually want to walk around that park?" Justin asked me as he pointed across the street. I smiled and nodded.

"It's beautiful outside" I said as we crossed the street.

"It really is. It's a good day off" Justin said back.

"Look theres ducks in the pond" I said excitedly as I pointed at the water. Justin chuckled and we started to walk over towards that area.

"We can never be just friends" Justin said and chuckled as he grabbed my hand.

"As much as we try" I said back agreeing. We stopped walking and he faced me.

"Jamie, like I said before, I don't want to wait anymore" he said as he held my face in his hands. I put my arms around his torso. "Will you be my girlfriend, again? No more breaks, nothing can ever tear us apart again" he asked me and I couldn't help, but to smile widely.

"Of course" I said quietly and he kissed me passionately. We both smile through the kiss. When we pulled away, we both were smiling and I knew my face was a little red. I just hugged him and leaned my head on him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"You are my biggest blessing" I heard him say. I looked up at him with a smile. "Even when we were best friends only, before we both knew our feelings for each other, I knew you'd be in my life forever. I don't want any more breaks in this relationship. No more feeling like we can't handle the distance. I know we can, I was scared, but it's just something we will have to deal with for now until you finish school. Which thankfully is soon."

"I agree. We are strong. We can handle the distance. Plus, I'll be here with you soon." I said back to him. He pressed his lips softly against mine again.

I'm really happy to be back with him. I know this time with be different and better. At the start of our relationship was when he started to get noticed for his singing so he became super busy and focused on his career, which I love and I'm so proud of him. I had to focus on school, he had to focus on his career. But now that school is over in two weeks, I'll be able to be with him again. With nothing that could tear us apart.

I feel better about everything and the fact that he isn't mad at Austin is taking me to prom, makes me relieved and happy. He knows I would never do him wrong. I would never. Even though he has never liked Austin and considering he is my ex. I remember when I was dating Austin and how much Justin didn't like him. I never understood why, but now I do.

**Flashback**

"Isn't your boyfriend a little late? It's seven o'clock now" I heard Justin ask from my room. I'm in my bathroom changing into the dress I'm wearing on my date with Austin tonight. Justin was bored so I said he can hang out with me as I get ready.

"No. We changed the time because someone distracted me when I had to get ready" I yelled back to him as I zipped up my dress. I heard him laugh. I smiled and shook my head. I looked down at my heels and then looked at myself in the mirror again. I'm finally done getting ready and Austin should be here any moment. "Does this look okay?" I asked Justin as I walked back into my bedroom. He looked up from his phone and his eyes slightly widened as he saw me.

"Uh yeah. Yeah you look amazing" he said back to me as he sat up. I nodded then walked over to my body length mirror. I checked myself out once more to make sure everything is perfect. I want to look good for my date. I noticed Justin still staring at me from the mirror so I looked back at him and he quickly looked down at his phone.

"You sure this dress looks okay on me? I don't look stupid" I asked him as I walked over to my dresser where I put my jewelry.

"Yes. I promise, you look stunning" He said causing me to smile. I looked back at him over my shoulder.

"Thank you" I said back. "Now be nice when he gets here. Once you get to know him better, you'll like him" I told him.

"Once you get to know him better, you'll like him" he mocked me in a higher pitched voice. I looked at him and laughed. "I don't like him now and I will never like him" he said then gave me a big smile. I laughed and walked over to him to shove him.

"You're not nice" I said then heard my door bell ring. I smiled wider. "Yay!" I said excitedly and Justin rolled his eyes. "So bitter" I said sticking my tongue out to him.

"I'll get the door" he said then ran out of the room. I shook my head and tried to follow behind quickly. "Hey Buddy" I heard Justin say sarcastically. I wanted to laugh, but kept it to myself. I made it down the stairs and saw Austin standing at the front door.

"Hey" Austin said to me with a smile. "You look beautiful" he told me.

"Thank you" I said back as my cheeks got red.

"I'll be here for when you come back" Justin said and I looked over at him confused. So did Austin. "My mom is on her way over here and we are having dinner with your mom and Jeff" He said with a goofy smile. I knew he was saying it in front of Austin to annoy him. I don't get it, but it's Justin's humor.

"Oh your moms are close?" Austin asked us.

"Yeah" I answered him nodding.

"Just like us" Justin said again with a goofy smile. I tried not to laugh and just looked over at Austin. He just seemed confused. Probably as to why Justin is here and answered the door. "Well her curfew is at ten and if she comes back here upset or hurt in-"

"Justin" I said trying to get him to stop. He looked at me now and I can tell he was just trying to mess with Austin because he was trying not to laugh. "He's kidding" I told Austin.

"No I'm not" Justin said crossing his arms.

"Goodbye" I jokingly said and walked out the door. "Come on" I said to Austin and smiled. Justin waved and shut the door. Such a child. I love him. He's too funny.

**End Of Flashback**

"What are you thinking about?" Justin asked me pulling me from my thoughts.

"You" I told him and he began to smile.

"Oh really? Like what?" He asked me.

"The times I completely missed the signs of you liking me" I told him and he laughed.

"No. It was never obvious. Are you thinking about the one time I was going to kiss you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"It wasn't obvious back then. But looking back, I guess I can see why everyone thought we would be together" I said back to him.

"So what times are you thinking about then?" He asked tilting his head a little bit. Which is the cutest thing ever. It made me smile more.

"Well other than the moment you were going to kiss me" I stopped talking to giggle. "Every time I had a new boyfriend or was talking to a guy, you did not like them. There were moments you would pretend to, but to me it was so obvious you didn't like them. You were jealous" I explained and started to laugh.

"I was very jealous. I would be all in my head like 'why am I so mad that she is with another guy? This makes no sense' then once I realized I had feelings for you, it all made sense. I was totally jealous" he told me. We both laughed and I shook my head. "Anyway, I feel like more and more people are coming to this park which means word is spreading that I'm here so we should start going" he said as he let go of me. I nodded understanding and he grabbed my hand. "We can go swimming at the hotel, want to do that?" He asked me as we started to walk back to the car.

"Yeah let's do that" I gave him a smile then looked forward again. I noticed many people taking pictures of Justin. He doesn't even seem to notice. Or maybe he does, but he's just so used to it. It is still something I need to get used to. Especially since I'll be with him on tour for the next few months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...
6.4K 97 61
Austin Mahone and Ashley Jones are just best friends but someone is gonna get involved too much they started their strictly sex charade years ago and...
623 2 19
Have you ever thought of does Justin have After all troubles that Justin made in past few months and all stuffs that happend between Justin and Selen...
6.9K 110 30
This is a story about two best friends that have known each other for 10 years Y/N is now 15 and Justin is almost 20 but Y/N is starting to get feeli...