Vampire Lovers

Per WannabeDreamer2

Kristin Ashford is 17 and thought all was right with the world , but that changed when her father sent her to... Més

Characters!
Chapter 1
The forgotten promise
Chapter 2
I'm alive but destroyed
Chapter 3
Catching me from darkness
Chapter 4
Not all things are perfect
Saving him from darkness
Chapter 6
Fine?... not so much
Chapter 7
Hearts call to hearts
Chapter 8
Last minute characters
A wedding to remember!
Chapter 9
It worked!?!
Chapter 10
When is the wait over?
Chapter 11
Don't mess with me
Chapter 12
Getting the room ready!
Chapter 13
And unto us , a child is born

Chapter 5

146 9 2
Per WannabeDreamer2

   ( Kristin is thinking What the hell! )

              * A few hours later *

     I'm in science class , and i'm sitting across from ryan . Rui and sean are next to us , we all sit at a table together . We have a substitute teacher for today , our science teacher Ms.cooper is at a teacher conference today so we're with a substitute .
Ms.cooper didn't leave us anything to do , so we basically have a free day .
Sean is sleeping with his headphones , rui is looking at a magazine . He said he wanted to find a tux for the wedding , so he's been looking at magazines for a good tux since yesterday .

And ryan is just staring out into space , he's been doing that quite a lot . It makes me worry sometimes , but he should be fine . And me , well I'm just listening to my music . I've been doing that a lot , it's cause I've been stressed out a lot .

Merrily we fall out of line

Out of line

I'd fall anywhere with you

I'm by your side

Swinging in the rain humming melodies

Were not going anywhere until we freeze

...

I'm not afraid anymore

I'm not afraid

Forever is a long time

But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side

         ( I wouldn't mind - He is we )

I'm a bit torn , I didn't expect things in fall like this . I thought zack would be happy to see me , I can remember how he held me in his arms and pulled me close to him . I can remember what he said to me before the all mine thing .

    " You've grown up so beautiful . "

He had actually said that , he must of thought that . I miss him . I miss his touch , I miss being in his arms , I miss his soft gentle voice when he'd talk to me when it was just us . I miss it all , I miss him . I changed the song , and I listened to it .

Where you go I'll go too

Anywhere just for you...

Where you go I'll go too

Anywhere just for you 

I will smile for you each and every day

I will pray for you with every word I say

And as I fall into my bed

Thoughts of you stuck in my head

You hold me down underneath your wings

And you hold me close with every word you sing

Your voice is calling to me....

Your my only one way

At the end of the day

And I am so glad that your right by my side

Your I'm only one way

Yeah I'm always okay

When your not with me

I feel... feeling that your always with me

Heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven

If your right by my side we will never cry

Never never cry

Heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven

Forever here with me

Never gonna be alone

   ( Heaven ~ Ailee * English verison * )

  * Dream *

  I'm in a complete dark room , and there's red fog covering the floor . I was in a white dress , and all alone .

   ( Here is a picture of the dress kristin is wearing in the dream . )

  I looked all around , and I saw no one except for me . " Hello! Is someone there?! Anybody! Hello! " I shouted . Huh , I guess nobody's here . I walked around until I stopped . Suddenly fire flames roared up , and it started to burn things . " Ah! " I screamed .
I've got to get away! I've got to find somewhere safe! I started running and running , the fire followed me and burned everything in it's sight .

I saw black and white checkered stairs coming up , and I ran for them . I ran up the stairs , then came two directions . There was two stairs , and I had to pick wither the left stairs or the right stairs . I looked behind me , and the fire was rising up and was engorging the stairs in its heated flames . My heart was beating so fast , and I was getting more scared by the minute . I chose the left stairs and ran up them , then I took the next flight of stairs .

I looked behind me , and the fire was only growing more and was following me still . Oh god , somebody help me .
Please! Somebody help me! Suddenly a bright light appeared , and the lighted figure started to make it's appearance .
It was a women , and she looked familiar . She pointed at herself , and I knew what she was telling me . So I followed her staircase by staircase , she was leading me somewhere .

At least it's somewhere aways from the fire , that's still following me! Once we reached the top of all the stairs , she pointed to a door that appeared out of nowhere . I ran to there and slammed the door as soon as I got in , the fire was blocked by the door . Yes! I'm safe! I'm safe! I looked at the room I was in , and it was like a attic or an old room where people would just stuff old belongings in . There was a couch, a coffee table , two chairs , a dresser , and a balcony door . The couch , coffee table and chairs were covered by sheets .

The dresser was covered in all kinds of jewelry and pretty gems . And the balcony with the doors open , the curtains from it were floating . Wind was blowing in the room through the open doors , and it was leaving the room with a cool breeze . Who's room did this use to be? Where the hell am i? I walked around and I saw a couple of picture frames , but they were covered up too . Why is everything covered up?
Why is everything like this? Who's room did this use to be? I've never seen this room before , it's just making me more curious . " Kristin . " someone said . Huh? Who said that? " Kristin . " someone said again . Huh? Who keeps calling my name? I turn my head to the balcony , and there I see him standing in a black tux . Zack . He was looking at me with his piercing green eyes , but somehow they were gentle . He had his right hand extended out to me , and he was smiling at me .

My heart skipped a couple of beats , and I stood froze to my spot . Zack .
Why is he here? He's suppose to hate me , isn't he? " Zack . " I choked . I felt tears of happiness running down my eyes , and they wouldn't stop flowing .
I ran to him , and he accepted me with open arms . I hugged him tight and buried my face into his chest , I gasped when I felt him put his arms around me and held me tight . I missed this , I totally missed this . I hope this never ends , cause I don't want to go back to reality .

In reality , zack hates me and doesn't even wanna talk to me . In this dream , he doesn't hate me and he wants to talk to me . His eyes aren't filled with hate , instead they're filled with... love .
" I miss you kristin . " he said . He's taking the words out of my mouth , he always did that when we were kids . I guess his old habits didn't die down , he never changes . " I miss you too zack . " I said . He used his left hand to stroke my hair , and I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck . The back of my hands gripped at the back of his tux jacket , and I pushed myself closer against him .

" I'm sorry that I did and said that this morning to you zack , it's just seeing you trying to kill ryan kinda made me jump into defensive mode . And I'm sorry for causing you pain and making you suffer , I'm so sorry zack . " I apologized . I felt him grin , he always grins when I apologize for something I said or did . " It's fine , but it's my fault for launching at ryan . It just kinda upset me that you said that , then having ryan going along with your decisions . But what really upsets me that he's protecting you like your his , he's always at your side . He's like a lovesick puppy dog , and it makes me sick . " he said . He places his right hand on my lower back , and he presses on it , pulling me even more close to him .

Ryan isn't like a lovesick puppy dog , he's just taking care of me while your having trouble . " I want to be the one who tends to your wounds , I want to be for one who is always at your side like I said when we were kids , I want to be the one to comfort you when your crying , I want to be the one who protects you from danger . " he said .
What is he doing? Is he confessing or something? " And watching ryan doing it all , especially when I'm on front you . It angers me , cause he thinks he's not even doing anything wrong , and he is . He's stealing my girl . " he said .

He . He . He . He just called me his... girl , he just did! " I'm the one who said I'd be there for you , and take all of your first experiences . Not him . And he needs to understand that . " he said . Take all my first experiences?! What are you planning zack?! If he's referring to being bitten , then I'm cool with that . " He's not going to be the first one to bite you , he didn't get that promise . That's going to be me , and only me . " he said . Yes , when we were pre - teens I promise zack that'd he get the privilege of being the first vampire to bite me .

I promised him that , I didn't think he'd remember that . He made me look at him , and I saw love shining brightly through his eyes . " Your mine kristin , and I will get you back . Cause in reality I do still love you , I truly do . And I do want to get married to you , and I want us to start a family . I'm just having some trouble figuring out who to be , and I need your help to guide me . " he said . I felt tears of happiness in the corner of my eyes , I smiled at him .

" I love you too zack , and I have since I first fell in love with you . I was so happy to see you when I arrived , and I want you by my side . I want to get married to you , I want to be apart of your family and be mrs. d'angelo . I want to have kids too , and I don't really care if we're in high school still . " I said . He smiled at me , and it was the most loving smile I have seen from him . " Then help me so I can make that happen , do it for us so we can be together . " he said . I started to tear up again , I hope I never have to leave .

Suddenly I start floating and i'm being pulled away , away from zack . No! No! " No! Leave me be! No! Zack! Zack! Zack! " I shouted . I was pulled away , things faded away and I was pulled into darkness once again .

* Dream ends *

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
370 109 6
"𝐀 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 . . ." Chika i...
162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
214K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc