My World Without The Sun [COM...

By sianeesh

✘✘✘True love will always find a way✘✘✘ ✘✘✘A week of traveling through one's deepest paradise or sometimes als... More

Chapter 2 - Day 2 Meeting Strangers
Chapter 3 - Luckily I'm A Vampire!
Author's note
Chapter 4 - I'm So Mysterious
Chapter 5 - Day 3 Blood House, And Hey, That's Not A Hen
Chapter 6 - Another Girl, A New Story?
Chapter 7 - Day 4 Finding Henley Would Be Job
Chapter 8 - It's Never Late To Experience Change
Chapter 9 - Lost And Attacked? Or Never Lost?
Chapter 10 - Day 6 Michael's Hospitability Is On Point
A/N !!
Chapter 11 - Lucky Bastard
Chapter 12 - Are We Really Different?
Henley's POV
Chapter 14 - Daugther Of Zaurus ; Secrets Unfold
Chapter 15 - A Pace of Relief Is Ahead
Chapter 16 - My Kind Of Crafts Is Smokey
Special A/N
Chapter 17 - The Preparation
Chapter 18 - Turning
Chapter 19 - The Birth Of The Aged
Chapter 20 - Soiled To Caped
Chapter 21 - According By Chance
Chapter 22 - Histories Rewind
Michael & Leah's Love Story [flashbacks Part 1 / ...]
Chapter 23 - Tiny Ants
Chapter 24 - Visible but numb
The cast of My World Without the Sun [ Book 1]
a/n
[ bonus part ] Henley's Own Family
A/N

Chapter 25 - Wish I Could Be Someone Else

2 1 0
By sianeesh

Michael's POV

We just got caught. I think they've already knew about our plan earlier. In just minutes, the rest of the group will be arriving. They'll be quickly killed by the wolves, the king told me. Yes, their king isn't even sleeping.

I'm standing with chains locked my hands. It's connected on to the wall. Lot of the werewolves observing me. While Luminos is brought in a more heavy duty jail.

"Lothario, right?" The king asked me.

He's in human form just sitting on his throne. I looked at him.

"Oh well! You and your group just delivered us our meal. Which is you and themselves." He said. "I'm very thankful to your own kind, Mr. Lothario. He seem like he knew a lot about you."

"But I don't still get it. I mean, why would he betray his own kind?" He continued his speech.

"Also, I wanted to thank you personally for this lovely gift. I'm really having trouble of having a partner. So yeah thanks for this. I think she'll be a great toy until to the next generation."

I don't get this douche bag at all.

"Mmm, you don't understand me? Am I just talking too fast?" He laughed.

What? Is he reading my mind??? Fucking douche bag.

"Yes, Mr. Lothario. I can read minds. Just for your own sake, you can now just stop calling me a douche bag in your head. That's very offensive." He said.

Fuck.

"Oh, there she is! What a very lovely lady!" He said as some of the wolves carried a huge box to him.

"Let me out!" Is that...

The wolves opened the box and revealed Leah.

"Fuck you!" She shouted as she tried to get close to the king. The wolves quickly stopped her.

"Oh, fuck me? Baby, I'll fuck you later." The king told her.

"Oh by the way Mr Lothario, does she have a name?" The cunt asked.

I don't know what to think, he just reading things in my mind how do I supposed to think?! I can't tell him her name!

"Mr. Lothario? Do you hear me?" He asked.

"Um, guards. Tell Theroe that Mr. Lothario is here." He ordered his slaves. "She might like to fight you back."

Theroe?

"King Sylvan, the--" A very familiar looking guy approached him. He stopped and stared at Leah.

"Hey, this is Aldrich, just for your lost memory's sake Mr. Lothario. He's the guy who always help me up." He said.

Yeah I remembered. That Aldrich cursed me.

"So um, what's the news?" He asked Aldrich.

"All of the raiders are now on control, King. Would you like them get prepared by now?" Aldrich told him.

"What? What are to talking about get prepared?!" I yelled at them.

"Calm down. They'll be going to prepared for dinner. The only problem about that for you is that they are the 'dinner'." The cunt bag answered.

*howls*

"It's time! Good bye there, Mr. Lothario. We'll be gone for awhile, think we need to harvest some crops to spice up your friends! Oh, guards! Bring my toy in my room. I'll be having some fun later. Oh and Aldrich, do what you to do with him" He laughed as he stood up and went away from the core that easy.

"I'm the one who'll going rip out your lungs, Sylvan!" I yelled.

Fuck. I can't shout for Leah! They shouldn't know that she's very special. There's only three mid size wolves who were left...

"So, you've found Leah." And then there's Aldrich. "Wait, don't worry, I don't tell them her name. I won't."

"You asshole." I cursed as I glared at him.

I felt really mad at him. I like to rip his face off.

"Good to know that you've already remember." He said. "Good old times, good old days. When there's only me and Leah."

"Oh shut up, Aldrich. You don't just waited for this time to happen just to tell me some of your bedtime stories, ain't you?" I told him angrily.

"Well, of course not. I think I shouldn't be wasting my opportunity to kill you. But-- I think you'd be rather wishing death than your freedom when--"

"When what?!" I interrupted him.

"When you found out that Leah won't really going be yours no matter what you do." He continued.

"What are trying to say?"

"It's with in the curse, Michael." He answered.

He walked behind me as he smirk. "What do you want your death to be? I would accept your request, just because you're kind of special."

"I don't care about my death. But I would laugh at you when you decide to kill me with my hands chained. You just proved how coward you are."

"Then chains unlocked." He said as the chains quickly snapped.

I quickly throw out a punch to his face.

"You really want a fight?" He spat.

"You're the one who started, there's no going back." I told him.

He smirked. "I don't really want King Sylvan for Leah, he's just too rough, just saying."

We go into circles as we talked.

"Why did you let him, then." I asked.

"Let's just say," He looked at his moving feet then he looked back at me. "A huge trust is part of the deal. Which I think I just got. Thank you for bringing Leah here, you've just worked on with my own promised to the king."

He just randomly blew a dust on me which burned my eyes.

"What the hell is this?!" I screamed into pain as I fell onto my knees.

"That is, what you called sand." He laughed. "Bye scum bag! As what you've said, I don't waited for this day just to tell you bed time stories!"

I heard his footsteps going away. I tried to opened my eyes, but it just made my eyes water much more. I whistled. I need Rebecca's help.

Henley's POV

*growls*

Two more wolves came. But they're different. They remind me of Gretel. One's brown with a grayish tone and the other one is a bit reddish orange. I first thought they're going to kill me, instead they helped.

"Thanks... Uh, buddy?" I told the brown one as it smacks the werewolf whose trying to eat me recently.

As I got dropped to the ground, I quickly went to Rebecca. I waked her up by gently tap her cheek. Her eyes slowly opened.

"Get up, we need to go now!" I told her.

Things just went fast. We're now running to the core. We've just heard Michael's another whistle.

"I don't really get why those wolves helped us." She said.

"Nah, they don't wanted to fight so they just helped instead." I told her as we ran.

"Michael!" Rebecca shouted his name when we saw him.

"My eyesight are lost." Michael told us as he moved his hands from the ground like his trying to touch us.

Both of us were shocked when he faced us with his eyes looking so cloudy white.

"Is there something you can help me with?" He asked. "Like potion or something?"

"I don't have anything right now, man." I answered.

"Leah is already in the hands of the king. Save her, please." Michael told us.

"You don't have to please me for that, because I surely will." I said. "Rebecca, help Mike get out of here."

I went away to look for Leah. God, it's midnight already. Hopefully I can do it safely. Oh look who's here?

"Hey buddies." I greeted the wolves who helped us earlier.

"Can you guys search for.. Um.. A girl who has a scent of um... Of a Peach?"

I felt like one of them snorted O.o Anyways, they ran and so I followed them. They've brought me into the most fancy place in the cave. It looks like a very tough looking room with a vintage ripped flag that had a wolf replica on it. Ok... Cool..

"Stop! Please!" I heard Leah screaming from the inside.

The wolves just stared at me.

"Um, buddies... Help me as soon as I tell so." I told them.

I tried to open the door, it's locked. I kicked it like I was on a TV show. It hurts so bad and it doesn't work.

"King Sylvan, the vampires are stealing our golds!" These... These.. These wolves can talk! Oh man... Guess I looked like a dumbass with them. And what did they just said?? Oh maybe it's just for a play.

"What?!" The king quickly opened the door and he met my fist. He's in human form! Wow!

Of course that's how cool I am. Then the king attacked me afterwards. Dammit.

"You, idiot!" He shouted at my face as he throw me at the wall.

The wolves quickly helped me. They're so strong and cool. But... The king transforms into a werewolf.

"Have you though about the problem you've just start?" The king said, cockily.

"Henley!" Leah shouted.

The king threw away the nice wolves biting his leg and his arm as he transformed twice the size of the large werewolves.

"Now, what's your plan?" The king asked.

Before anyone can talk, a guy with a violet coat came. He quickly stabbed the king from the back with his wooden armor.

The king fell straight to the ground as he turned into ashes. It's like magic.

He looked at me straight into my eyes. I've noticed that we had the same eyes when I transformed. Are we connected?

"Henley?" He asked.

"Oh, yah, that's me. Um, thanks... Stranger?" I awkwardly said.

He went away as his long coat flipped from his back. Ok? Oh, Leah!! I went to Leah as quick as possible. I saw her crying in her torn clothes. I hugged her.

"Where's Michael?" She ask between sobs.

"Don't worry he's safe. Let's go!" I told her.

We ran with the wolves out from the cave safely for as we've killed a lot of them earlier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 4.4K 61
*Book 2 of the Destined Series* The clock is ticking for Ryleigh. Duty calls, and she knows she has to leave her mate and new-found friends to return...
3.4K 440 42
"I pray for your soul, Lamont Oliver. I pray God has mercy on you. And on me, for loving you." *** When one lives for hundreds of years, mistakes hap...
141K 1.8K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
102 13 10
Born between two worlds, despised by those who should love her. Being labeled as "defective", "incomplete", "impure". Suffering repeated and constant...