A Different Darkiplier. A Mar...

By merchmerch

This is a different take on darkiplier. He's not the one you think you know. Mark is an intimidating guy but... More

Party |Ch.1|
Thoughts |Ch.2|
Lock your door |Ch.3|
What a date |Ch.4|
Why me |Ch.5|
Stay away |Ch.6|
(A/N) rip vine
Stay with me |Ch.7|
Home |Ch.8|
New feelings |Ch.9|
(A/N)
Forever |Ch.10|
Sorry |Ch.11|
Oh no |Ch.12|
(A/N)
(A/N)
Perfect |Ch.13|
Make it up to you |Ch.14|
What an Angel |Ch.15|
New People |Ch.16|
(A/N)
What Rules? |Ch.17|
My New World |Ch.18|
Protecting You |Ch.19|
Complicated |Ch.20|
Lovliest Person |Ch.21|
Keep Her |Ch.22|
As It Should Be |Ch.23|
He knows |Ch. 24|
Uhhhh...hey yall
Please read if you're still loyal

(A/N)

248 1 1
By merchmerch

Ok I know I add too many authors notes but I couldn't help but share how cute he is. It pains me how cute he is. Like how though?
And honestly, obsessed with the way his hair looks right now. Oh and black is so his color. Just sayin.

But anyways, my life has been subpar lately so what have you guys been up to because I'm nosey and I want to know. I literally have to go back to school tomorrow for an exam. Please send help, food, or blankets. Anything will be appreciated. Thank you. But in the mean time, stay wildin. Also pray for me because I missed the noisemaker schematic in alien isolation. I need some milk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 7.9K 40
Jack and Mark are both regular men. They have girlfriends and they have a happy life doing YouTube for a living. Everything was pretty normal until J...
6.2K 275 16
Mark can't help but express his love through torture. He thinks it's the perfect way to show it. The voice in his head could either cost him his love...
91.8K 2.9K 33
This is the alternative version of "A Difference". It is Mark's point of view of everything that had happened. So if you liked the original, you migh...
91.1K 2.9K 40
Jack has been in an abusive relationship all his life. Starting from his parents, always hitting him. Then his roommates. Then his "boyfriend" who ab...