Forgotten | jjk

By -busanhype

"Don't you remember me?" In which a girl forgets her past and falls in love twice. Alternatively: The story o... More

two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six

one

83 5 4
By -busanhype

You squealed, feet carving out imprints on the soft sand as you sprinted as quickly as you could across the beach of Jeju Island, away from Jimin, who you were currrently playing a game of catch with.

Yes, Park Jimin, your husband and the fluffiest ball of sunshine to have ever existed. Even his years at college and his gruelling job as the chairman of a huge corporation didn't dampen that sunny spirit of his.

Maybe it was because of that gorgeous smile of his that made you fall for Jimin, maybe it was that adorable personality or the amount of aegyo which filled his being, but who cares?

It was a few years back that you two began dating, where he was two years your senior in a renowned university.

Fast track a few years, you two were already celebrating your first wedding annivesary on Jeju island, and Jimin was the chairman of Park Corporation while you were a stay at home wife, despite having a degree in vetinarary science.

It had been his father's, the president of Park Corporation's orders for you to be a housewife. His family never liked you and never saw you as a perfect match for Jimin, for you were from the less wealthy middle class of the society and Jimin had been born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

However, after Jimin stubbornly insisted that he would marry nobody other than you, his family relented and accepted you as Jimin's girlfriend, and soon to be wife.

Despite the cosy image that you and his family displayed at social functions like charity galas, at home, his older sister would often reserved the snarkiest comments for you and his dad and younger sister ignored you. His mom, at best, treated you tenderly, leaving his brother to be the only one other than Jimin who treated you warmly.

The hot and cold treatment by his family often left you pining for Jimin when he was away at work and it felt like torture sometimes to go through it, but having Jimin in your life made it all worth it.

However much you sprinted, the wet sound of Jimin's footsteps got louder and soon, his strong arms embraced you from behind.

"Got you, yeobo," Jimin muttered, resting his chin lightly on your shoulder.

"You're mine now."

You smiled, whipping around to face Jimin, hands cupping his cherub face affectionately.

"Yours."

"Oh god Jimin you said to expect a lavish dinner, but I didn't expect this," You exclaimed as Jimin led you into away from the main dining hall of the restaurant and into another room.

The room was tucked away into a corner of the restaurant, with a intimate setting which was clearly meant for couples. There was a personal chef awaiting at the mini kitchen at the side of the room and on the small stage, there was a small violin ensemble standing by.

"I'm the chairman of a huge corporation, so why can't I spend some money for my wife who has to endure shit from my family when I'm away?" Jimin retorted, hand on the small of your back as he guided you to the only table in the middle of the lavishly decorated room.

Jimin pulled out a chair for you to sit, making sure that you were comfortable before making his way over to the violin ensemble, supposedly to instruct them on what songs to play and soon, a soft soothing melody filled the air.

After a minute or so of flipping cluelessly through the menu, you reached across the table to tap Jimin on the arm lightly. He looked up, left brow slightly quirked to ask why you had done so.

"I have no idea what to order here. Help me out dear," You mouthed desperately to Jimin, careful not to let the waiter stationed at the corner of the room hear you.

A look of understanding crossed Jimin's face and he cleared his throat slightly before snapping his fingers to attract the waiter's attention.

The waiter promptly hurried over before smiling politely, "What would you like to order, Mr and Mrs Park?"

"We'll go along with the chef's recommendations," Jimin said professionally, as if he had done this a million times.

Well technically, he has.

The waiter nodded, "And your choice of drink, Mr Park?"

Jimin smiled confidently, "Give me the best champagne you have here."

Dinner was a silent affair, with the soft music from the violin ensemble occasionally washing over the comfortable silence in the room.

"This champagne tastes great," You giggled, reaching out for another swig of the bubbly liquid when a firm hand stopped yours.

"I think you're kinda drunk, let's go back shall we?" Jimin asked gently as he pried your fingers away from the champagne glass.

You nodded, knowing not to make a scene in public, movements mirroring Jimin's as you two strode out of the restaurant. Once you were out into the open air, Jimin reached for your hand, smiling at how easily your fingers melded into his own.

"Did you like our anniversary dinner?" Jimin asked.

"Mhmmm it was good. Thank you," You said, tiptoeing slightly to plant a light kiss on Jimin's cheek.

"No no darling, you're supposed to put your lips here," Jimin corrected you, turning around with his lips puckered slightly.

Wanting to tease him, you pretended to follow as he said, before veering away at the last moment to plant another light kiss on the tip of his nose.

"I would, but unfortunately you don't taste like that champagne," You teased, breaking into laughter when that infamous pout of Jimin's came out on full display.

"I guess you really loved that brand of champagne huh," Jimin huffed in mock annoyance.

A gleam shone in his eyes as he suggested, "Why don't I get a staff member to send an exact bottle of that champagne back to our suite? That way I'll pour it all over my body and you can-"

You quickly pecked Jimin lightly on his lips, making sure to shut him up even though there wasn't anyone in sight on the boardwalk.

"Yeobo, that kind of talk is meant for the bedroom," You mumured into his ear ,"We're in a public place now."

"Hmm so I guess you don't want that champagne now.."

You made an affronted noise," Of course I do, I just want to drink it from a champagne glass and not your body."

"Hmpf."

The moment you two reached the suite, Jimin picked up the telephone which the resort had provided, speaking quickly into it. And soon enough, a concierge staff arrived, presenting the exact bottle of champagne to Jimin.

There was a note attached to the bottle.
On it wrote: To Mr and Mrs Park Jimin. We hope you enjoy this lovely bottle of champagne!

Jimin carried the bottle back into the living room of the suite, presenting it to you proudly.

You thumbed the note, "The staff sure are thoughtful."

"It's because they're paid to be so, darling," Jimin hummed, walking over with 2 champagne glasses and a cork opener.

Just as he was about to yank open the cork of the champagne, his mobile phone, which was on the dresser, started ringing furiously.

Jimin walked over to check the caller id and groaned in annoyance, "Can't those idiots at the company let me enjoy my wedding annivesary with my lovely wife?"

"Answer it, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't call unless it's urgent," You motioned for him to pick up the phone.

Jimin nodded apologetically before walking out of the suite to take his call. But right before he disappeared behind the door, he turned back.

"You can't drink that by yourself when I'm away okay?" He said childishly, figure not budging from the door as he awaited your reply.

You nodded quickly, wanting him to get this call over and done with. He smiled, eyes crinkling into crescents which you loved so much.

"Wait for me, [Y/N]."

The door slammed shut and just like that, he was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 7.4K 64
"Don't you want to kiss your husband, y/n?" he purred, deliberately slowing his words to a sultry pace, hoping to entice her into the mood. Her eyes...
2.5M 141K 37
«Kim Taehyung helps your boyfriend cheat» au «"You shouldn't be with him!" Taehyung says, chest heaving from screams. "Then who should I be with?" Y...
149K 4.4K 28
( it's cute ,fluff and a little bit sad but you will enjoy , it's happy ending )when the ruthless mafia of Asia is forced to marry you , And he came...
21.2K 506 40
You meet Taehyung over summer, and he transfers to your school in Busan with some friends of his. He seems to have changed completely, and just as yo...