My Love Life (Creepypasta Boy...

By LifelessRose

A book with your favorite Creepypasta(s), lovely encounters, and not so lovely encounters; what's not to love... More

Who you are!
When You Meet Him
He asks you out!!
He does something stupid/silly/funny/cute
You find him singing (for you)!
First Date = First Kiss
Important
When you stick up for his sorry butt
He Is Slightly Cheesy
You Wear Something Of His
He finds you singing
The Fight Begins...
His Point Of View In This
Ben Drowned
You Finally Forgive Him
Who's Getting Jealous? My Boyfriend!
He Kills Your Rapist...
Loss of a loved one A/N
I'm back... A/N
Out Of The Hospital!
Being Lazy... Why? Don't Ask Me...
Well... Let's Break Up <|3
Nope! Go Find Anotha!
Suicide/Forgiveness
Meeting The Pastas!!
You Accidentally Get Him Excited. Hehehe. Oops?
Singing/Playing an Instrument in the woods
Meet Jason The Toymaker
Any Questions?
Party Time!!
Party Time #2
Party #3
'The' Season?...... RUN!!!
Sorry... A/N
End Of 'The' Month!!
Monthly Probs:
A/N
Kidnapped
A/N. I Love You All!
He Saves Ya!
Regrets (Jeff The Killer)
Regrets (Eyeless Jack)
Regrets (Laugho Jacko)
Regrets (Ben Drowned)
Regrets (Dr. Smiley)
Regrets (Lost Silver)
Regrets (Jason The Toymaker)
A really important note:
RE-UPLOAD! (Group chat)
✈First Time On A Plane✈
You're Meeting Me!
You Meet Markimoo and Jackaboy!
☺Regular Note☺
Anything Familiar?
Please please please read!
Photo Day!
I Messed With A Game
Yo!
The Day It All Fell Crumbling Down To The Darkest Pits Of Hell...
#True
Must read
Ending #1
...
Ending #2
Ending #3
Ending #1 (Eyeless Jack)
The ring
I absolutely hate laptops
New Chapter
Ending #2 (EJ)
Life Update
HIIIII
NEW ACCOUNT

He Finds Out

6.3K 112 104
By LifelessRose

This one is mine!
------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer:

"Sweet cheeks, I'm home!" You overly loud boyfriend yelled once he stepped inside your house.

When Jeff only had silence reply he got slightly worried. You aren't one to leave the comfort of your home often. Only when you wanted some type of comfort when he's gone or so.

So Jeff decided to go visit your favorite place where you'd most likely be: the cliff.

But when he went there, he saw no beautiful girl hanging her legs over the edge, singing, while her hair flowing to the side. No...

Instead he found a green folded note taped to the ground with a couple blood drops on it. Jeff picked it up and examined carefully before opening the neat letter.

It says (in beautiful red cursive):

Dear Jeff,
How are you? I just came to tell you your precious little 'sweet cheeks' is in my possession. Want her back, prove to me you can find my location in 10 hours. If you win, I'll let Y/n survive. If not.... Let her R.I.P.

Hahaha have fun bro!

~L

And that's when Jeff's hell broke loose...

At The Church:

"Let me go you bloody bastard!!! I swear once Jeff finds us, he'll be keeping me away from you!!!" You spat angrily.

Lui chuckled at your outburst and smiled sadly at how you tried breaking the chains that hung you on the wall. He walked up to you as you glared at him deathly. And what he did, ticked you off: BIG TIME!

He leaned his head in quickly and gave you a quick peck on the lips.

You flew in rage as you kicked him where the sun won't ever shine anymore, badly. He leaned towards and groaned. You weren't done yet so you hit his nose with your knee. He stood up quickly and covered his bloody (and possibly broken) nose and you quickly pounded your head onto his.

Lui stepped back and screamed in fury and pain. Once he recovered, he shot you a big smile.

"Alright. Your fun's over.... Now it's my turn..." He says darkly.

And that's when you knew:

There's no way you're gonna survive... Is there?
------------------------------------------------------
Eyeless Jack:

Jack decided to surprise you today. He knew you weren't home because he can smell your light perfume. His senses led him to the woods where your scent got stronger.

Once he made it to your kidnapped position, he smelled a new scent. A scent even humans know to stay away from.

"Zalgo." EJ muttered in a low growl.

And as soon as he says that, a hologram appears. It's Zalgo with a.... Body bag? Zalgo never killed someone. He takes their soul but never the body...

Odd...

"Oh hello EJ. It's such a nice pleasure to see you. Anyways, I just wanted to say that your girl is here in my under realm. Unfortunately for you, you need assistance to get to my side... Have fun... And I'll promise to show you how Y/n's holding up! Bye..." The hologram disappears and in its place, a picture.

EJ's heart stops as he realizes it's a picture of you. Except you are tied to a chair and all bloody and bruised.

EJ flipped the photo to see a small note written...

I did promise to update you on how she's 'holding up'... Right?
------------------------------------------------------

Laughing Jack:

Jack... Where can I start with Jack?

After not returning after a couple hours, he began worrying. He began sending you texts.

Four Hours Gone: Hey babe, are you coming home soon?... Nothing.

Six Hours Gone: Honey are you okay?.... No response

Eight Hours Gone: Y/n, this isn't funny. Answer me or I'll get you.... Still... Nothing

Nine hours: That's it! I'm going after you!

LJ began standing up until he heard a small ding from his phone.

Y/n: Would you dare to take a bullet for me?

LJ: Where are you?!?! I'm getting worried here!

Y/n: Just playing Sally's game

LJ's eyes widened as he dropped his phone, shattering to the ground.

"Sally..." He whispered before darting out the door.

At Sally's Abandoned Park:

"He'll never come after you." Sally whispered in your ear slicing your skin with a knife. You shook your head and angered/pained tears came down.

"He'll come. He'll save me... He always had." You whispered back weakly.

Sally didn't like that answer as she grabbed another weapon. You looked down at the ground and waited for intense pain.

I'll be saved. He'll come back..... Right?
------------------------------------------------------

Ben Drowned:

You jolted up awake as soon as you felt the icy cold water splash on your face. You coughed spitting out the water and breathing heavily.

"Please... No more pain." You say barely even a whisper.

You were bruised, bloody, broken, and mostly scarred.

"Aww but Y/n," The all too familiar voice says, "what will be so fun in that? I'm only teaching you survival tips."

Your body was now numb to the pain. You couldn't feel anything anymore. Even the tight chains you no longer felt.

"What do you want from me?" You struggled to ask. Your father chuckled before kneeling beside you.

"All I want from you," he begins, "Is you expiration."

No... I don't want to die. Not the same date I was born...

Ben's POV:

Ben's mind is running wild.

After coming back downstairs with your birthday gift, he saw you gone from your previous place. Thinking it was a game you were playing he checked the whole house.

You were no where. The doors were locked and so were the windows. And even if you left the house, Ben would've heard the locks.

Ben panicked. He pulled at his hair and began mumbling stuff to himself. He paced in the living room until a phone ring got his attention.

He looked towards the noise and saw your cell hidden half way under the carpet. Ben grabbed it and saw a message on your screen. It says:

You want her? Catch me if you can...

~Y/n's Father

Luckily, what Y/n's father didn't know was that Ben was a hacker....

Don't worry, cupcake. I'll get you back if it's the last thing I do!
------------------------------------------------

Dr. Smiley:

You woke up... In a bed? The covers went up to your shoulder blades and a pillow was put under your head. You looked around to see gray walls, wooden floors, and a jail cell door.

Suddenly your kidnapped events came back to you. You sat up and groaned rubbing your temples. Someone opens the cell door. A person you despise greatly.

"Oh good. You're awake." She says stepping inside with a tray of food in her hands. She places it in your lap and sits on your bedside.

"Why are you being so nice Ann?" You ask. She shrugs and hands you a biscuit off your tray. You glared at Ann before shaking your head.

"Try it first. I still don't completely trust you." She nods and takes a medium sized bite before swallowing.

She hands you the biscuit and you take a bite then another and another. Ann began laughing creepily as you felt yourself getting drowzy.

"What have you done?" You asked before losing your senses. Ann laughs harder and cries.

"Oh my dear... I'm immune to drugs..."

Smiley:

After Smiley found your book in the park on the ground, he got worried. A bloody rock was beside it too. He wouldn't have known who would've hit you until he saw the familiar a familiar two engagement rings tied on a broken rope.

"Me and Ann's old wedding rings." Smiley whispered calmly.

He knew who to go to now and where to find her. If he had to leave while killing Ann, he would.

For the sake of Y/n, I would do anything.
------------------------------------------------

Lost Silver:

Red beat you senseless in the basement. You were tied and beaten. Silver thought you were playing with the Pokémon. Oh he was wrong. You vommited again after Red punched you again in the stomach.

"I-I am sorry." You say quietly looking back up at Red.

"You are?" He asks playing a smirk. You nod your head and grin...

"Sorry to be you..." That set Red off edge as he took out a knife and plunged it in your shoulder.

You scream out in pain super loudly breaking the small wine glass Red was holding. He looks at you annoyed before throwing the broken glass behind him.

He took the heavy chain off his belt loop and held it tightly in his grip. Once you see the long chain, your widen in fear as you stumble back to the wall.

"HELP ME! GLITCHY RED IS GONNA HURT ME!! HELP ME PLEAS- AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" You screamed out as you came in contact with the chain.

Red smirks as he hits you over and over again... Luckily the bruises will be gone once you leave the game...

But will it be too late?

Silver's POV:

He went to check up on Y/n and the Pokémon only to find the Pokémon... No Y/n.

"Hey Pikachu. Where's Y/n?" He asked with a smile.

Pikachu was about to say something (ya know what I mean: gibberish) until a scream sounded scaring the Pokémon. Silver's heart thumped loudly as another scream sounded. This time with words.

"HELP ME! GLITCHY RED IS GONNA HURT ME!! HELP ME PLEAS- AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" When Y/n mentioned Red's name, all that Silver saw was red.

Oh Red.... You're going to pay...
------------------------------------------------

Jason The Toymaker:

After the heated argument, Jason blasted in his headphones and wanted to ignore the world. But that would mean he would have to ignore you. Something he'll never do.

"Honey... Can you come in here?" He asked you as he pulled a headphone out to her your answer.

Silence...

"Honey?!"

Silence...

"Y/n!"

Silence...

Jason decided to go out the room and found you gone. He was about to question where you went until he saw a white fishing hook string reach outside the doors. One word came in mind...

"CANDYPOP!!!!!!!!"

OH HE'S AS GOOD AS DEAD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm as good as dead. That was long but worth it. I'll probably be writing another chapter by the time you read this. Enjoy!

~Silent K🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 327 27
This is, you guessed it, about creepypasta. :o) I'll give you a little taste of Creepypasta tale. :o) There is this girl, this girl is named Luna...
125K 4.8K 25
~Warning! This story is a sequel, so if you haven't read the first book (Savior) I would recommend checking it out! :)~ Three months have passed and...
262 37 14
Another creepypasta story
59.6K 870 64
Here are stories and origins about your favourite creepypastas. Hope u like it.