Vampire Lovers

بواسطة WannabeDreamer2

Kristin Ashford is 17 and thought all was right with the world , but that changed when her father sent her to... المزيد

Characters!
Chapter 1
The forgotten promise
Chapter 2
I'm alive but destroyed
Chapter 3
Catching me from darkness
Not all things are perfect
Chapter 5
Saving him from darkness
Chapter 6
Fine?... not so much
Chapter 7
Hearts call to hearts
Chapter 8
Last minute characters
A wedding to remember!
Chapter 9
It worked!?!
Chapter 10
When is the wait over?
Chapter 11
Don't mess with me
Chapter 12
Getting the room ready!
Chapter 13
And unto us , a child is born

Chapter 4

191 9 0
بواسطة WannabeDreamer2

     ( A William Shakespeare quote . )

  * In kristin's room *

   After reji left , it was just me and ryan . Ryan looked at me , and he wiped away my tears with his fingers . When his hand reached my cheek , I put my hand on his to keep it there .
I love these hands , they've shown me nothing but kindness . I closed my eyes as I kept his hand on my cheek , and I enjoyed the feeling . I mean I love ryan , but I love him as a brother . The only one I don't love as a brother is zack , ryan has only been taking care of me since zack is taking down his job as my protector .

" Kristin there's something I need to tell you , it's about this morning . " he said . I opened my eyes , and I saw him . His eyes looked serious but nervous . " We talked about this morning , and I was the only one who volunteered . " he said . What's he taking about? " I'm your protector , until you and zack figure things out . " he said . Ryan . He's my... protector?
He... volunteered? How? Why? Now?
Well , at least I have someone looking out for me .

I hugged him , and he hugged me back . He rubbed my back and I calmed down . " I promise you won't be hurt again , I'll make sure of that . " he said .  I buried my face in his chest , and he sighed . He smiled , I just know he's smiling . My stomach growled , and ryan caught that . " You hungry? " he asked . " Yeah , I didn't really eat my lunch at school . " I said . I pulled back , and he looked at me . " Alright I'll go make you something to eat , just stay here and don't move . I'll be back . " he said . He kissed me on the forehead , and then he left .

So I stayed on my bed , and I smiled to myself . I was just about to lay down when suddenly , rui teleported into my room and on my bed .
" Hi there kristin . " he said . " Hey rui , what are you up to? " I asked . " Well I was watching zack pace back in fourth in his room , but then I got bored and came to see how your feeling . " he said .

  Zack is pacing back in fourth? He does that? That's new . " Well I'm fine , my cheek and stomach hurts but I'm fine .  " I said . " If you say so , did you hear the news yet? " he asked . What news? Oh , I think I know . " Ryan is my new protector until me and zack fix things , he told me after reji looked at my wounds . " I said . Rui pouted after I said that , I guess he wanted to tell me . " I wanted to tell you , damn that ryan . " he said . I rolled my eyes , then I pushed him off my bed .

He fell to the floor with a small thud , and I laughed . He got up , and he smirked . " Nice foreplay , but if I were to get someone off my bed I'd pull the blankets up and then get them off . " he said . " If you try it then ryan will kill you . " I said . He laughed but didn't do it . " Well I'm gonna go , I'm gonna go see how my little brother is doing . You know where to find me if you ever wanna talk . " he said with a mischievous grin before teleported out of here .

He's basically saying that zack had locked himself up in his room , has he gone mad? I don't know , but I know one thing . He's locked himself in his room , and i'm the one to blame . I'm to blame for this , I've been causing him so much pain and now he's suffering cause of me . Why? Why do I have to make him suffer? Just why?
I felt tears welling up in my eyes , and then they spilled my running down to my cheeks .

" Why do I have to make him suffer? Of all people , it has to be me to make him suffer in pain . " I said to myself . Suddenly the door opened , and I saw zeke with his rabbit and a piece of cake on a plate . He comes in and closes the door , when he sees me crying he rushes over to my bed and sets the stuff down on the bed .
" Kristin what happened? Are you okay? Why are you crying? " he asked . I wiped my tears , and I smiled the best I could .

" I'm okay zeke , my eyes are just a bit watery today . " I lied . It took a couple of minutes , but he eventually believed me . My eyes wandered over to the cake , and damn did it look good . He looked at me , and he saw that I was looking at the cake .
" Oh that , I made it for you . " he said . I smiled and he smiled back at me .
" Aw thanks zeke . " I said . I pulled him in for a gentle hug , and he hugged me back . When he pulled back , he looked at me .

" Are we still gonna hang out today? " he asked . Oh crap , I forgot that I promised him that I'd hang out with today . " Yeah , I just won't be able to do much for a while . Reji says I need to take it easy , so I won't be able to do a whole lot . " I said . He smiled then kissed me on the cheek , aw what a sweetheart . " I'm gonna go get the tea stuff set up . " he said happily as he ran out with his bunny . Ryan was right at the door when zeke ran out , and I laughed so hard . Ryan's face was just so funny , I couldn't help but laugh .

Ryan walked in my room with a plate and glass full of water , the plate had a sandwich on it . He walked over to me , and he gave me the plate and water .
" Here , a sandwich was the only thing I could think of to make . " he said . Really? How is that? But I'm thankful , so i don't need to complain . I took a bit of the sandwich , and I smiled . " It's good . " I said . He smiled , and only looked at the cake slice that zeke had left for me . He eyed it as if it was poison . I finished my sandwich and drank my water , then I grabbed the cake plate . " It's okay , zeke made it for me . " I said .

He sighed with relief , and I chuckled . I took a bit of the cake , and man was it delicious! If zeke made this , then he could be a professional cook . Cause he made this cake really good , it's that good . So after I finished it , ryan just looked at me in a goofy way .
" What? " I asked . " You really like cake don't you? " he asked . " I guess you could say , besides I haven't had cake since my seventeenth birthday . And that was a couple of months ago . " I said . Which is totally true , I haven't had cake since my seventeenth birthday . And that was a while ago , more like 4 months ago .

So don't judge . After a while of talking with ryan , I went to zeke's room . I knocked on the door , and then walked in . " Kristin! " he said happily . I closed the door and walked over to his little table , he had a little tea party set up . I sat down in the little chair across from him , and we both smiled . He poured me some tea in my teacup , and then put the teapot down . " This is rose tea , reji fixed it up for us . " he said . Hmm , that does like reji to do something like that . And rose tea , I loved it . Me and mom would always drink it on cold winter nights or stormy nights , we both just loved it so much .

I drank some of the tea , and I smiled . Brings back old memories with mom , I miss her so much . " Kristin , is there something wrong? " zeke asked .
" Oh nothing , it's just I haven't had rose tea since my mom died when I was thirteen . " I said . His smile frowned , and he looked worried .
" I'm sorry about that kristin , she was a good women . " he said .
" I know everyone is sorry , and yes she was . She was a good women , I just miss her so much . " I said . Zeke got up , and went to his bookshelf . He looked at it for a while .

When he came back , he gave me a book and placed it in my hands on my lap . I stared at it in curiosity , then I looked up at zeke . " What is this zeke? " I asked . " It's your mother's journal , she must of hidden it here for some reason . But she left a note on it , and it's filled with her journal entry's . " he said . Mom's journal? I remember when I was 7 years old , I saw her writing in a journal . I always wondered about it , but she just said it was nothing . " Thanks , just another thing to have of her . " I said . So I set the journal to the side , and I enjoyed the rest of the time with zeke .

                * A few hours later *

  Zeke had fallen asleep in my arms , and just seeing him sleep is so cute .
We had a tea party with bunny , played pirates , played go fish and checkers , baked a bit , did some puzzles , eaten dinner and etc . I was reading him a story , and I guess he had fallen asleep on me . The little sweetheart , he's just so cute and so sweet . I hope he stays the way he is , cause I don't want him to ever change . Well it is his bedtime , I might as well go but him in his bed since he's already in his pj's . So I stand up from the couch with him in my arms , and take him to his bed .

I layed him in his bed and tucked him in with his stuffed bunny , he held onto ghetto bunny tight . He's so cute and so sweet , I'm so glad that I get to be here with him . I move some of his purple bangs out of his eyes , and I kiss him on the forehead . " Goodnight zeke , have sweet dreams . I'll see you in the morning . " I whispered . Then I walked out of his room , and then I closed the door . When I was in the hallway , I found reji standing there .
" Hey reji , how long have you been standing there? " I asked . " Long enough to see and hear you with zeke . " he said .

" Well I managed to get him to fall asleep , all I had to do was read him a story . " I said . " He's probably tired from all stuff you two did today as well . " he said . " Yeah , I just wish he stays the way he is . He's just a little sweetheart , he's so sweet and so cute . " I said . " He is , and he's grown a lot . " he said . " He has grown , and he's changed . I just hope he doesn't change anymore . " I said . I heard a groan , and I turned my head . I saw ryan waiting at my bedroom door for me , I guess it's time to redo the bandages .

" I'll see you in the morning reji . " I said . " Night kristin . " he said back . So I walked to my door , me and ryan walked into my room . Ryan got the numbing medicine and adhesive bandages , then he redid my wounds .
After he redid them , I hugged him and told him goodnight . He left the room , and closed the door . I placed mom's journal on my dresser , turned out the lights and went to bed .

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

916 215 17
⭐︎⋆✵⋆⭐︎ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙʏ ɪᴛs ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ʜᴇʟᴘs!⭐︎⋆✵⋆⭐︎ ✰ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ ʙɪᴏs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ...
97.3K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
1.1K 163 19
He came up to me and greeted me while I was in the cafeteria eating my lunch with my two friends. "Hey" "Oh hi" I answer back with a smile. "We've be...