Vampire Knight: My Vampire Ne...

By BloodDollRaven

[Vampire Knight Fan fic] Imagine yourself in my shoes. . .You're on your way to high school, first day, senio... More

My Vampire Nekos
Please Let Me Keep Them!
First Day With My New And Only Friends
Zero and Kaname's Secret
I Wanted Weird, But Not This Weird!
Normal? I never knew the meaning of it, and I never will now!
I'm What?!
Regular High School Student By Day, Vampire Hunter Trainee By Night!
The Haunting Nightmares
My Anti-Vampire Weapon
The First Hunt
The Encounter With Shizuka Hio
The New Student is. . .WHO?!
Looks Like Shizuka Isn't The Only One I Have To Worry About
The Search For Yagari Sensei
Tricking Ichiru Kiryu. . .Easier Said Than Done!
The Kiryu Twin's Feud. . .Because Of Me. . .Uh Oh
The Deadly Deal
I Thought You Were On Her Side!
Journey To The Senate
Visit To The Hunters Association
Kaien Cross's Help
Kaname's Proposal
The Rescue Plan
Taken By The Senate
The Reunion
Wanted By Shirabuki And Kuran
Accidental Pureblood. . .How Embarrassing. . .
She Cursed Them To Become Nekos, But I'll Fix This!
Midnight Stroll
Going Home. . .I'm doomed!
Accept Me Or The Enemy Will Kill Me
The Dreaded Questioning
Me Vs. Her, Who's Side Are You On, Ichiru?
The Dance Of The Pureblood
My Vampire Nekos No More
I Choose You. . .

I'd Die For You, Mom. . .Dad. . .

1.7K 85 3
By BloodDollRaven

"It seems you've gone through a few changes yourself. Who turned you into a pureblood, Alondra? Was it Kaname?" I gulp, and stare down at Shizuka, who is borrowing some relative's body, named Maria Kurenai. I look at her purple eyes, and refuse to answer her. Mostly because it's embarrassing, but I don't think she's here for casual talk anyway.

"I'm going to take that as a yes, but that is a good thing. It would have been such a waste if I had taken your blood in your human state. Ah, but I don't want your blood anymore." She says, and starts to play around with her hair. This Shizuka is so much more different than the Shizuka in her regular body.

"Then what do you want?" I question her cautiously. Moving my foot slightly back.

"This is a weak body. I don't like it. It's only a temporary home for me, but your body will serve me just nicely." Shizuka startles me the moment she is pressed against me. I try to move away, but her hands grip my arms.

"You can't have my body!" I yell out, and grip her dress, flinging her off of me. I rush towards my stunned parents, and stand protectively in front of them.

"Why are you guys here? You should be at home." I tell them keeping my eyes on Shizuka, who is picking herself off the ground. Or rather, Maria's body off the ground.

"Toga Yagari called us to come to the apartment after we'd calmed down. We saw a bunch of birds flying in a huge flock. We got curious, and then we saw you." My dad explains to me. I curse in my mind, and I once more meet eyes with Shizuka.

"Alondra, come over nicely or I'll have to hurt your mommy and daddy." She giggles, and I clench my hands tightly. I can't fight her. Not like this. Not when my parents already fear me, and if I were to unleash my powers they'd definitely would never want to see me again.

I look back over at them, and step forward. My mom grabs my arm though. "What are you doing, Alondra?! You can't go to her!" She yells out at me in disbelief. She's probably stunned that I was being so obedient, and without complaint.

"I have to." I tell her with a smile.

"What? Wh-" I don't hear my mom's reply the moment I feel a kick at my side that sends me flying through the grassy field. I hear giggling as I come to a stop.

I wince as a huge throb starts from my side all the way to the other. I think this might be either a cracked or broken rib. I'm not sure since I haven't exactly ever broken a bone before, but damn that hurts!

"ALONDRA!" I hear my parents yell out.

"STOP! DON'T COME!" I yell out at them, wincing as a throb goes through me again. I rise to my knees, and feel the pain lessening. I guess I'm already healing. I look over at my concerned parents.

"Just go!" I yell out as I stand up again. I shield my face as the flock of crows comes at me again. Pecking me with their beaks this time. They cut deep into my skin, and make me bleed. I think they're trying to drain me dry.

"FIGHT BACK!" My parents yell out.

"NO!" I yell right back at them.

"PLEASE! YOU CAN'T DIE!" I hear my mom call out to me, but I refuse to fight back. Not when they're so fearful of me. I can't do that.

I hear pained screeches, and I slightly peek out to find my dad beating the birds away with a stick. I gasp as I see that they're attacking him too.

"That's it!" I grab one of the birds, and grip each of it's wings, tearing it in half. Seeing my dad getting hurt makes my powers rage. I can feel the wind around me pick up as the birds disintegrate.

"Don't you dare touch my parents." I warn Shizuka as I see my mom already at my dad's side. I stand before them.

"If you ever hurt anyone that's precious to me I'll forget my morals, and kill you mercilessly." I warn her, but her smile shows that she's not taking me seriously.

"I think it's best for you to listen to me. Especially when your precious family is all here with me." I frown at her. Not succumbing to the possible bait she's setting up for me.

"You don't believe me? I'll show you then. Bring her forth." Shizuka motions for something behind her, and I gasp along with my parents as a heavy vampire brings my sister forth. She's too scared to even move.

"Let her go!" I yell out as another big vampire comes out beside the first one.

"I gave you a chance. You wasted it. Now you'll come to me by force." The other vampire charges at me, and I get in battle ready mode.

"If you fight back your sister will get hurt." I stop, and the vampire body slams me hard. Making my back hit hard against a thick tree. My whole body cracks, but I'm still in one piece, somehow.

I cough out blood that started building up in my mouth. I spit it out, and look up at the vampire that laughs manically as he stands before me.

He reaches for me. His entire hands wraps around my body as he lifts me up. I yell out in pain as he starts to squeeze me. I can hear my bones popping. I'm being crushed alive. I feel my body going numb. I think I just literally broke, and the worst part is that I'm still conscious. I can still feel blood rising up from inside of me, and coming out of my mouth. My vision is getting blurry.

"Zero. . ."

                                          ~0~

I open my eyes, and wince, closing them again as a bright light hits my eyes.

"Get her to the shade. The sun's going to hurt her." I hear a voice say. I'm too disoriented to be able to tell who it is. I feel someone lift me up. My head drops down at my weak and numb body as I'm moved to the comfort of the shade.

"Hey, Alondra! Wake up! I know you can hear me!" That voice. It's so familiar. Why can't I remember it? I want to talk back, and see them, but I can't open my eyes. I'm conscious, aren't I? I try to move something, but I can't. Not even thinking about moving makes me do it.

I groan as I feel something land on my lips repeatedly. Like water. My lips slightly part, and I feel the liquid drop on my tongue. I feel something warm near my lips. My fangs extend as I recognize the taste of blood, but whose is it? It's so familiar.

I hear a scream as my eyes open, and I grab whatever was put near my mouth. Plunging my fangs in it. My crimson eyes focus on what I bite. I come to my senses as Zero's eyes meet mine. I pull my fangs out of his small forearm, and I put my hands to my mouth.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I say to him as I try to wipe away his blood from around my mouth. I look over him, and find my parents had watched me.

I gulp, and look away from their gazes. Now that I'm back in my five senses I recall what just happened, but I don't know what happened after I passed out. I look around to only find damaged trees, scraped up grass, and a blue sky.

"Wh-what happened?" I question them.

"Zero saved you the moment you had fainted. The girl that had your sister and tried to attack you left." My mom explains to me.

"And my sister?!" I question them looking around for her.

"Yagari-sensei came over when he sensed the danger. He offered to take your sister to the hospital, while your parents waited up for you to wake up." Zero explains to me.

"Shizuka? What about her?" Zero looks at me stunned.

"That was Shizuka?! I thought she was dead!" He says, and I look at him just as surprised that he didn't know.

"Yeah, that was Shizuka, but she told me she was using the body of a relative of hers-"

"Maria Kurenai." He says angrily.

"You know her?" He nods his head.

"Looks like part of her decided to remain with Maria Kurenai then. Now she's coming back for you, but why? What would a pureblood blood do for a simple aristocrat?" Zero questions himself.

"Zero, she doesn't want my blood. She wants my body since hers isn't around anymore." He glares ahead of himself, and I can see the intent in his eyes, so I wrap him in my arms.

"Don't go. Please don't go." I plead with him.

"Wo-"

"No, I don't want Kaname in my arms now. He's fine. Right now I want you in my arms. It's cruel I know, but I'm confused. I don't understand what's going on with me. I'm unfamiliar to these feelings. But I know that I'm not indifferent to you. I-I. . ." I slightly pause, and blush. Nodding my head as I make up my mind.

"I think I might love you." He tenses up in my arms.

"But I might love Kaname too. I don't understand the concept very well, so I don't know which feeling is for who. I'm trying to figure it out, so I won't hurt you anymore. Or him." I can feel his heart rate pick up in his chest. I close my eyes, and kiss the top of his head. Leaving my lips pressed there.

"Say what?!" I jump as I realize that my parents are still here. And they heard everything I had to say.

"Uh oh." I blush even brighter, and look over at my parents disapproving gazes.

"Uh, um, d-dad. I know this looks bad, but I promise you this isn't his real body, so things won't be awkward, but I'm making them awkward, so I'll shut up." I gulp, and look away.

"Lets just go to the hospital, and see your sister. We'll talk about all that stuff later, but you're still in major trouble." I cringe, and I receive a sympathy pat from Zero. That doesn't help. I drop my head to my hands, and shake my head.

"It could be worse." I glare over at him.

"Don't say a thing if you're not going to help." I stand up, and crack my knuckles for the heck of it.

"Oh my gosh!" My mom says stunned.

"What?!" I question shielding myself.

"That's unbelievable! Your bones were all broken when you fell, and now look at you! You're standing up in one piece!" She says looking me over.

"Oh, right. That's a perk about being a vampire. I heal fast, even from the most serious of injuries." I say with a wink. My parents look at each other, and smile before surprising me with a hug.

"That is a perk, but don't ever get hurt like that again." My dad says.

"Sorry, but I can't make that a promise. Since the day I was born you guys have taken care of me and protected me, so now it's my turn. Even if I have to die for you, mom and dad." Their grip on my tightens, and they say no more. They know they won't convince me.

I smile, and look over at Zero, who still won't meet my eyes since he's still blushing. I guess he's happy to know that I love him, but I'm also sure that he's pissed that I feel that way towards Kaname too. Looks like I need to focus on Shizuka again before I get to my love triangle issue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...
5.1K 50 32
Zero Kiryuu had buried his childhood memories, choosing to forget them. But what happens when an old childhood friend returns to his side and reminds...
14.1K 549 13
a kaname x reader x zero fan fic. I wrote this on deviantart, and decided to put it on here. I hope you like it my dear reader-chan! Listen, I know t...
120K 2.9K 18
I do not own the Vampire Knight series. This is a fanfiction Kaname X zero Takes place shortly after Yuki and Kaname leave Due to the fact that Yuki...