Two Can Play That Game

By TamekaMasters

Looking at my reflection from the window as the bus flashed past the trees . So did my past flash before my... More

Things to Remember
Thoughts vs Tongue
I dare you part1
I dare you part2
Moment for life
The heart want what it wants
A lady's Gentleman
Perfection
Things takes time
Hidden Truth
XoXo
Sercets part 1
Blow for blow
Secrets part2

Mirror

16 2 0
By TamekaMasters

Jan POV
Driving about a hour now. I was now at her work place back at the fancy little restaurant , well not little , Extremely big . Having first class for all the business men and woman who slept with money as to how rich that must be . Heading up to the stir , remembering where I was sitting and what happened between her and her boss makes me wonder. Does she treat her workers like prostit........ . " I was out off my thoughts to see Esther storming out of the building after her boss yelled a few words that caused me to chuckle a bit .

"Esther , ESTHER GET BACK HER YOU BROWN HEADED CRAZY LITTLE SNEAKING ........." Miss Dora yelled with her eyes red and her right hand in a fist pointing in the air , her face all red and ugly . She looked like a fat pig , a fat wild pig . I found myself going towards the door . There I saw her sobbing against her car . That's when I remembered. Her pink lips with a warm greetings, her purse matching her heels, She enjoyed making me happy . That includes wearing my favorite colour of course . Her dark gray dress soaking unto her body . Lust filled my eyes as I saw her , careful in each step she made. Very classy young lady and hot as well.

"Bae, I missed you so much" she said will hugging me . I gently push her back and look into those deep forest green eyes now swimming in emotions . Sad, Anger, love, fear all mix together as her lips tremble , her eyes back and forth with confusion as I look at her with nothing . "J......Ja .......Ja.......Jan?" Her voice now shaky and she placed a hand at my cheek. A tear escaped her eyes. "JAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?, THIS IS NOT MY BABY!" she looked at me while pointing a hand on my chest as she cried . I could tell she was getting angry at this point

"Jan" before she could finished I found myself sitting on my bed and drinking my champagne. She stood there crying . "Jan"
"Esther please..... Just.........shut up and hear me out " I said with authority. She lean against the chester draw with one handing wiping the tear from her eyes. She was very soft towards me . Most of the times I would do and say things that makes her feel like a door mat but would I care? My parents died in a car crash and I remember my mother told me never to trust a woman . Hurt her before she hurts you. And be an undercover while your at it . "Any wrong moves and she's out ". I smiled at my moms words . That's how she have grown me . My dad being busy as always not knowing anything about me . So I guess he wouldn't know if his son was a bad guy in good suits. Knowing how to impressed the ladies with sweet words and just for one night and that's it .

But something about Esther makes me wonder. She stood by me even at my darkest hour. She would light the way when I was scared and confused . Just a smile from her would make me feel like I can conquer the world . I knew it was me who caused us to break up . Four years all wasted.

I walked up to her. Her sobbing and vanished. Without breaking an eye contact I started playing in her hair. "Esther, come home with me ..... Just for...." I stopped in my words to acknowledge her standing boldly on her feet cursing at me. " Oh so you can sleep with me? So you can remind me of how wrong I was just because a stupid car your friend gave me for my engagement gift! " she hissed .
"Wanna talk things over! Please.... Esther I miss you ." tears forming in my eyes and I couldn't control it anymore .

"Is it just me or I'm a good actor?" My mind questioned . But Now I knew I wasn't only acting . I do miss her. She had been a lot to me. She meant the world to me. She was my daisy . Before I knew it I was crying like a baby . With her hands placed on my shoulders . She lifted my chin and I met her gaze . I watched as she looked at me with no form of emotion . This girl has became an ice queen . " Your damn good " she laughed to herself . "Get in your car . Your coming to my place" I nodded as I watch her perfect body slip into my car. I quickly hopped in . As we drive to her house .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 140 12
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
228K 9.1K 47
Her words still linger in my head My mind wanders off to thinking about her Her natural thick chocolate curls. Her Carmel skin. Her beautiful melan...
9.2K 2K 64
She wanted to die. He wanted to live. ••• A hand grabbed onto my wrist, yanking me back just as the train rushed past, before I'd even had time to...
1M 32.3K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...