I dare you part2

Esther POV
"Dude? Seriously?" I asked myself . I noticed how tensed he became while looking at him  confused.  I was not taking the conversation serious . I went back to my eating . He now had a mix emotion of (Oh come on Esther take the dam mic and please Esther ,Say something but not too harsh) But I kept silent .
He then started digging down into his meal . Meeting my gaze as I search his eyes for any sign that would show he wasn't serious a minute ago or maybe more.

I placed my fork down after breaking the gaze and started drinking my orange juice. He was watching my every move . Just as how a predator watches its pray.

I need to break this silence somehow" Yeah try asking him why didn't he take the damn floor!" My mind yelled . I hit the fork against the plate so I could get his attention that was now in his phone .

"Yow, what do you want?"
Good one Esther Good one now you sound like a...... I was out off my thoughts when I sworn I heard him say " I hate you but I can't help the fact that I'm still in love with you "
Wait . What. Whoa . What . Did he just say . " You love me and hate me? ........." He nodded with a smirk . " At the same time?" I added . He nodded again with a wide grin almost greeting both ears . Gosh his cute . Even thou  he is a psycho.

I threw myself back at my seat and laugh at myself then after look at him with a  concern  . " You need help, serious help, immediately" I pointed out as he chucked at me . 
He drank the rest off his ginger beer and placed the cover unto it the laying it flat on the table. I caught his eyes now serious and determine . I gave him a questioned look . "Come on Bae let's play truth or dare " he said with an authority. I nodded at him and before he could place his hands on the bottle I held his hand . He was taken aback while I was smiling away in victory .
" I have a better idea Jan ! I dare you to take me out " he look at me as if he was surprise

Jan POV
She had a smart ass . I looked at her as she raise and eyebrow at me . I could tell she was doing the victory dance in her thoughts by now. With that look, believe me, I know.
I was speechless by now . Trying to find some reason not to make me look like I needed her . I wanted to win this game . Not only by spinning a damn bottle but Having her back and use her . "Okay fine" I said in defeat . I watch  her happily hopped in her steps towards the door , humming to herself . Anger was raging in me like the stormy waves across the sea. I stormed outside to get my car and headed home .

After having a bathe and surfing the net . I got bored and was about to fall sleep when the thought hit me . " I thought you had a brain man you fool " My mind stated " You are the brain dumb ass" How was I gonna get her number . That brat . I grab my car keys and head out for her work place