Golden Eyes A TWILIGHT FANFIC...

By reading_rexy

Trust, Love, Forgiveness.... What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically-Bella. Many years ago, when he turn... More

Disclaimer and Preface
Chapter 1-Reminiscence
Chapter 2-New Beginnings
Chapter 3-Visions
Chapter 5-Choices
Chapter 6-Decisions
Chapter 7-Sight
Chapter 8-Confessions
Chapter 9-Forgiveness
Chapter 10-Scenes
Chapter 11-Feelings
Chapter 12-School
Epilogue

Chapter 4-Different

10.3K 354 34
By reading_rexy

Thanks for those who leave comments! :) They make me smile! And also to those who vote for this story, thank you and I hope you enjoyed what you read. This chapter.. well idk. Again I wasn't able to edit it thoroughly so there are quite many useless babbles :( Still, I hope you'll enjoy reading! ☺

&*&*

CHAPTER 4-Different

Isabella Marie Swan Cullen

 There I stood on the meadow. I have taken to calling it mine because so far, I can trace that no human or animal have laid claim to it. I don't know why or how but it seemed to me as if I should be here, really be here. Somehow, this meadow lessens my burden.

I have just  finished my broken, tearless sobbing.  

I stood with the forest before me. The sight of green trees everywhere was crystal clear. Every leaf, every facet of a trunk caressed my eyes.

It was a day blessed with rain again. Just like the tears I was not not able to shed., I thought dismally at the little drops that fall.

I chose not to attend class today. 

I sighed deeply and froze.

A strange new scent filled the air. It was like honey, lilac and sunshine, combined yet not exactly the same. I searched every single direction but I could not find anything or,indeed; anyone. It was just rain.. tiny droplets of it falling on my pale skin.

 I shrugged inwardly again and closed my lids.

It’s probably a flower species which has evaded discovery. Something.. different. 

Different-like myself. One who differs still from those who are already different. Alone and Lonely.  Pathetic.

"Why?" I barely heard my own voice.  Why did I receive such a hopeless fate?

"I did not chose this" I mumbled into thin air. 

 In fact I think I am better off dead , at least maybe, lying in a coffin beside my mothers, at least I am together with my family. Together with the people I love the most.

Without my knowing, I heard myself crying a bit louder this time, I couldn't help it- Again, I  felt sorry for myself.

....But that was it. I, myself am the only one who cares for me. I am alone, on the miserable world, forever and as miserable as it is, always..

The sweet smell was still there but I didn't care anymore, it was nothing. 

I am always alone...

I closed my eyes...alone, How melancholy the word sounds!

 That’s when I heard something moving.

I turned around again, certain I would find nothing.

At first I was right.

But then there he was, an angel.

Who is he? Why is he here? And... Why is he coming in my direction?

I stopped breathing. If my heart could stop beating, I think it might.

He was like me- Exactly like me. My instincts were on guard.

He was also a vampire.

I felt fury reign in but I struggled to contain it. This is my territory. 

He was walking to me, and I was frozen in place. I don’t know what was winning in the plethora of emotions coursing through me. Shock, fury, shame, maybe a little bit of all. 

He was still walking to me! Does he not see me? Why is he still coming in my direction?

He finally reached me and snatched my hand which was wrapped around my knees from my earlier crying.

Who is this vampire? Am I imagining things? Why is he holding my hand?

"Why are you crying?" I finally heard him murmur, too low.

I looked up to his face.

And there I was startled to see twin golden orbs, soft and warm.

Golden eyes like mine.

What is happening here? Who is this?

Why is he holding my hand? Why is he talking to me and why does he have my eyes?

I tried to talk, to answer, or ask him, but I was too amazed and shocked.

I felt his gaze on my face and I looked down. Maybe it was silly, but I was ashamed of someone seeing me cry. 

He squeezed my hand and murmured again.

"Why are you crying?" I looked up to his face again, shook my head and pressed my lips together.

If God answered my prayer not to be alone anymore, this is too much.

He smiled- I think it was a forced one. One side of it was anxious-almost sad. And one side was simply heartbreaking. He was staring at my lips, and If I could have had blush, I swear, I would.

"I don't think you're telling the truth." He said, catching my eye.

Reason ruled over me. I looked at our hands, twined together.

"What's it to you anyway? and who are you?" My voice broke and I felt humiliated.

"Well, Honestly I don't know too." and the smile turned up again.

"Who are you? And What are you doing here?" I asked, looking at our hands.

"Who Am I? You'll know soon enough. What I am doing here? This is my favorite place in the world." He answered. Then smiled at me again.

"Well, It's mine too." I replied. making an effort not to make my voice break again.

I looked at our entwined hands. I knew I should break them off, and I know I could but some part of me wanted to hold on.

Now I’m not alone anymore.

“Stop crying.” he whispered, and looked straight ahead to the moon. 

&*&*

Mary Alice Brandon Cullen

I saw them and seriously, it’s hard to get the smile off my face.

Rosalie muttered "What's wrong with her?" under her mouth.

I can almost see Jasper's eyes glaring at her- almost.

Emmett is watching TV,

Esme is arranging a flower vase but smiling like me, as always.

Carlisle was in the study-as predicted. No pun intended. 

They were talking.. Edward and my next new sister.

I don't want to listen,

I don't know but I sort of think I will invade privacy if I listen too much, but still I caught them Holding hands!

Wooh! And for the first meeting, that was not bad!

I laughed and this time, Esme seemed to notice.

"What is it, Alice?, dear Can you see her now? Exactly when?" Esme said, a little too excited, and.. for goodness sake, I can tell she's worried. Extremely worried. Hard to be hard on her, though.

"No. But she will join us- soon." I replied.

"What's so funny, little sis?" Emmett said.

"Edward." was the only thing I said and a vision appeared again in nowhere, contradicting the words I said earlier, specially the "soon"...

………………………….

How can she? Why did she?

I stared at Esme.

I stared at everyone else.

I told them I have to go away for a while.

I ran fast.

“Trust me.” I yelled and began the game plan in my head.

Edward! I shouted as loud as I can in my mind.

We need to talk. Now. 

&*&*

A/N: Sorry if you weren't happy with the first meeting of Edward and Bella, I know I'm not haha :( However, stay tuned because this story is also quite in the mystery genre. Hehe.He.

If you can, please leave me comments. ;) A simple smiley will tell me you enjoyed and a frowny will tell me you did not enjoy this chapter. Sorry for that if that happens! :) 

I'm quite busy because of our school paper so idk when for sure I'll be updating. Until then, thanks for reading ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.3K 55
Isabella Maria Swan is an orphaned child after her mom left after she was born and her dad was killed before she was born. Shes been raised in an orp...
193K 4.5K 30
For the price of eternal youth and beauty, Bella had faked her death only a day after returning home from Italy. She had left her friends, family, an...
His World By Chy

Fanfiction

25.6K 921 28
What if the final standoff with the Volturi had gone differently? What if the Cullens had lost one of their own that day? *Takes place after Breaking...
8.2K 474 26
"Can't you see that I'm fighting a battle everyday of my life? Can you not see how difficult it is for me to remember my own name some days?!" ******...