Score ✪ ((Harry Styles/Selena...

By hipstaprincess

*note: they aren't famous in this story & it's fiction so the facts are not true ok just saying lol* Harry St... More

Score ✪ ((Harry Styles/Selena Gomez))
01. Win It
02. One Way or Another
03. I'm...Uh Sean Gomez
04. Love Is Easy
05. Ho Hey
06. You've Got to Be Kidding Me
07. I'm Crying Too
08. It Never Stops
09. Be Happy
10. You Really Do
11. Very Attractive
12. The Storm
13. Pretty Brown Eyes
14. You Were Always Popular
15. Stressed, Depressed, But Well-Dressed
16. Need You 100%
17. I Just Smile
18. Us
19. Sweet Sweet Melody
20. It Wasn't Cool
21. McGorgeous
22. Definitely
23. Impressions?
24. Gone
25. Broken Heart
26. Light
27. Green Eyes
28. Bumpy Ride
29. Let The Games Begin
30. Slow Down
31. I Miss You
32. Still Into You
33. The Heart Never Lies
34. I'm...Studying Anatomy
35. Best Song Ever
36. Revenge
37. I'm So Tired
38. Every Little Thing
39. Shut Up
40. Weak
41. Running, Running
42. Surprise
43. Final Game
44. Shine A Light
45. Fifty-Seven
47. Back For You
48. Epilogue I
49. Epilogue II.
50. Epilogue III [The End]

46. Don't Let Me Go

16.5K 367 57
By hipstaprincess

heey guys (: i was going to upload earlier but october 11 was my friendanniversary with my best friend. it's 11 years of our friendship heh and we went out to the boiling crab ((not sure if they have that anywhere else besides where i'm from)) with 2 other pals and it was nice ^__^ anyway, thanks for reading (: and commenting! if you have any personal questions, http://ask.fm/simplysarahx ! or if its not personal, you can message me (x

"What if you won't be around anymore, Baby I'm scared to death."

_____________________________________________________________

Harry's POV: 

I watch Selena laugh at something Gemma jokingly suggested and a small smile creeps onto my face. She is so eloquent and her wonderful aura is so contagious--everyone is in love with her persona. We are currently having one last dinner together with all our friends and families since it is the last night before Selena's flight tomorrow morning; we rented out a whole restaurant to fit everyone and we ordered all of Selena's favourite foods for her honor. The realization of her upcoming departure is really starting to take a toll on me. The past nights I couldn't sleep at all. I just can't imagine my daily life without her. 

"And then, I found him wearing my bra!" my mum chuckles, her comment snapping me out of my worried state once I realize the story is about me. Looking to my left, Selena is beaming whilst trying to cover her grin with her left hand like she feels guilty for being so amused with my embarrassing past. 

"Mum," I groan as a light pink grows on my cheeks but Selena just laughs and turns to face me, pinching my cheeks.

"Is this why you're always looking through my bras?" she raises an eyebrow at me as my eyes widen. 

"No! No, no, no..." I shake my head, frustrated my mom would even bring up my childhood stories.

"It's okay. You're cute," she teases and I can't help staring at her face, simply adoring all her flawless features. Well, they're flawless to me. 

Her heart shape face has the creamiest, blemish-free skin ever and her eyes have the perfect amount of distance between them, not too far apart, but not too close. Her nose sits in between and it's not too sharp to look scolding but it's not too flat to look like a rabbit. Her lips and smile are perfectly drawn and they look more like an artist's masterpiece than an object of anatomy. The brightness her cheerfulness radiates seems so innocent and almost child-like, bringing me back to the days where no acknowledgement of stress existed. I think that's why I'm so in love with her--she brings me life that no one can provide me with and gives the breaths I breathe a higher value.

"Baby, I'm going to miss you so much. I can't believe our little girl is all grown-up, playing alongside Beckham for God's sake!" Mandy dabs her eyes with a tissue as Selena sheepishly twirls her fork of pasta around, looking down.

"Thanks mum," she replies in a quieter voice. 

"When does your flight leave?" Brian clears his throat as I bite my lip. I fucking hate this subject so much.

"Tomorrow at ten in the morning," she gives a small smile as Mandy frowns.

"I have to take the twins somewhere that time," she pouts at the fact that she will be missing her daughter's send off as Brian rubs her back in comfort.

"It's okay, mum. It's just for the summer and I'll be back before you know it," she reassures her mother who sighs.

"Aren't you so responsible and mature now, young lady?"

Selena's POV: 

"Well, we better get going. The twins are starting to fall asleep," my mother speaks up as I stare down at Emily and Wes who look like they need to get some rest soon.

"Okay," I stand up and extend my arms for them before pulling my mum and Brian into a large hug.

"I love you," I pull apart from them and plant little kisses on Emily and Wes's foreheads as they open their eyes lazily.

"Bye bye Selenaa," they wave groggily as my mum and Brian each pick one up and heave them over their shoulders.

"Time to get you guys in bed," Brian chuckles as the two say one more goodbye before exiting the eatery. Other people slowly begin to head out as it is getting late, leaving our clique of friends left. 

"Want to go outside?" Harry suggests and I nod, allowing him to take my hand in his as we saunter outside to the gazebo. The restaurant was Italian, like half of my descent and it is a pretty place; the inside is home-like and comfortable with warm tones and an earthy feel. The outside is equally beautiful, with white patios and vines that intertwined within the holes of the gazebo. Roses line the entrance and twinkly lights are strung around, surrounding the perimeter of the restaurant. It is fancy and modest at the same time--it's just right. 

When we walk outside, the cool air hits us but we don't seem too fazed by it; in fact, we welcome it. I look out into the distance as Harry's arms secure a spot around my waist, his chin on my shoulder as we both unconsciously sway. 

"Tonight's a beautiful night," I declare as my eyes move towards the sky filled with sparkling stars, a rare sight in the city that can only be seen from certain places, such as at this restaurant.

"And I'm so lucky to be able to enjoy it with a beautiful girl," his deep voice replies and my heart melts a little. I am going to miss Harry so damn much. He almost makes me not want to leave for this opportunity. 

I suddenly feel his presence leave me and I instinctively frown at the absence of his warm touch, only to acknowledge his fingers tracing the nape of my neck.

"I will never get over this," I can hear the admiring grin in his voice as his beautiful fingers stroke the tattoo that is meant for him.

"It's the most gorgeous thing anyone has ever done for me," he announces before leaning down to plant kisses on the inked area. 

"Harry, that tickles."

"Does it now?" he turns me around so I'm finally facing the little tease as he greets me with a smirk. 

"Wipe that smirk off your face," I huff with my arms crossed against my chest.

"Make me," he taunts and I dare. I quickly lean in unexpectedly and peck his lips, removing the smirk almost immediately and replacing it with a caught off-guard Harry.

"I made you," I comment with a playful smile as I poke his strong torso,

"You should prove me wrong more often," he chuckles, winking as I roll my eyes.

"Hey lovebirds! The place is going to close soon so hurry up with your business!" Louis hollers as his arm wraps around Eleanor's back protectively.

"You're one to talk!" I retaliate back.

"You guys are the one outside the back of the restaurant in private," he debates and I sigh, knowing he won this one. 

"Whatever, Tomlinson," Harry laughs as he tugs me by his side, bringing me into his chest more as we gather with our friends again, heading to the dorm for my last night in a while. 

Louis's POV: 

We all returned to Selena's room and decided to have a huge sleepover since this is her last night and all. The boys and I fetched our sleeping bags so we could rest on every available space on the ground while Harry opted for snuggling into Selena's bed with her. Typical Harry. 

"It's surreal," Zayn comments as Selena throws in the last article of clothing into her suitcase. 

"It is. I'll miss you guys," she offers a small smile. I feel my heart break a little at the sight of Selena zipping up her luggage. It all seems so...abnormal. I don't know what it will be like without Selena this summer. Out of all the girls besides Eleanor, the second one I secretly love the most is Selena. She's just carefree about certain things people would normally consider as obstacles but extremely serious and passionate about things she really loves. She is kind, caring, and understanding. She's determined and a hard worker; she's a dreamchaser. Her heart is made of gold and she is the strongest girl I know. If I had to bet on one girl who would survive anything, it'd be Selena in a heartbeat. Girl got guts. Plus, she makes Harry look like a complete lovesick idiot which is pretty entertaining to us. Though, there's no surprise a guy like Harry would fall for her charming persona; every guy goes through that "I like Selena" phase. For me, it was the first grade. Through that tiny crush, I was able to meet Eleanor and then I realized my true love is Selena's best friend. Life just has those unexpected turns--some for the better, some for the worst.

I really hope Selena's trip to California is for the better.

"But, we can call and skype or facetime everyday," she weakly offers. 

"Where are you staying at for the summer?" Liam curiously questions.

"I'm living in this apartment with the team," she shrugs.

"An apartment with like fifteen boys?" Niall raises an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Yup," she replies and Harry's eyebrows shoot up.

"You are what?"

"I am living in an apartment with like fifteen boys," she confirms as Harry sits up more.

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am," she folds her arms across her chest. 

"Why? You're like the only girl. They're all going to target you!" his forehead crinkles as he grows more stressed by the second.

"Well, I'll tell them I'm taken."

"Yeah, c'mon now. They're guys. Like they're going to listen to you. Plus, they can gang up on you. Fifteen against one isn't a very effective battle no matter how hard you fight them off. Sel, it's fifteen horny guys and one incredibly sexy girl. Make the connection," he scoffs.

"You think she's incredibly sexy?" Miley raises an eyebrow as Harry's face flush at the realization of what he just blurted.

"Who doesn't?" Niall speaks up and Harry narrows his eyes, sending the Irish lad a death glare, daring him to say anything else. 

This is too amusing. 

Liam's POV: 

I try to ease the tension by directing the attention to Selena again.

"So, you have no choice than to live with them?" 

"Well, David said I could rent my own apartment since there's a free one across the street, but it's even bigger than the one we're staying in, so the rent is really high for one person to pay for it. Plus, the space is too much just for me and I'll feel lonely," she sighs as she crawls into bed now that she's done finalizing her luggage.

"I'll pay for it," Harry clears his throat but Selena looks at him like he's insane.

"Don't."

"I really will."

"Don't you dare, Styles."

"So, we're on a last name basis again, Gomez?"

"We never stopped," she retorts back and I can tell that Harry is fighting to appear serious but the little crack of a smile hinting at his pink lips reveals it all. He's in deep.

"Anyway, did you guys decide on where you lot are going for vacation?" Selena successfully dodges the conversation and I see everyones' faces drop a little. We don't want to spend our summer having fun without Selena. Is it possible to have fun without her bubbly charisma to entertain us? 

"Eleanor picked out this nice beach in Paris," Louis murmurs more than declaring and Selena nods.

"That sounds really nice. Have fun, guys," she genuinely smiles and a part of me dies inside. We're all going to miss her so much.

Zayn's POV:

Everyone fell asleep sooner or later except for Harry and Selena, and well, me. I stare up at the ceiling in the pitch dark, my ears perking up to Harry and Selena's silent conversations. They don't think anyone can hear them but I'm wide awake. 

"I'm going to miss you so fucking much, baby," Harry's voice cracks a little when he started his sentence and I lift my head slightly to watch the pair in the dark. He nuzzles his head deeper into her neck as she lets out a long sigh.

"I'll miss you a hell lot too," she murmurs back in an almost broken voice. I watch the two interact as they hold onto each other tighter, with a bit of water lining their eyes. 

"It's selfish of me, but I don't want you to go," Harry whispers, "I don't want to let you go."

"I understand," she replies as she lets her head rest on his torso. 

"I'm afraid of you leaving."

"Don't be," she looks up at him and attempts to reassure him, or herself, I'm not too sure.

"What if you fall in love with another guy?"

"I won't."

"Fifteen guys? And David Beckham?"

"Beckham's married, Harry," I can tell she's rolling her eyes in the dark.

"Divorces exist," he defends his argument.

"I'm not going to wreck his marriage," she scoffs in offense as he pulls her closer to him, if that's even fucking possible. I swear the two are literally glued at the hip. 

"I don't mean to make you out like that. I just, I'm just really paranoid and frightened of losing you because anything can happen. And that scares the shit out of me," he confesses and I watch her silent his fretting self with a long kiss before he deepens it.

Oh God. Why am I even watching them?

I should try to sleep. Closing my eyes, I turn onto my left side and sigh in relief when the two decide to rest as silence overtakes the room.

Harry's POV: 

I wake up to the blinding sunlight streaming through the windows and the sound of the obnoxious alarm I hated so much--the annoying marimba tone that declares Selena's time to leave us, to leave me. 

"Harry, I have to get dressed," Selena whines as I tighten my grip on her.

"Noo, stay longer," I return the favor of whining as she sighs.

"I'll miss my flight if I don't get out soon," she argues.

"Good, I rather you not board that plane," I huff.

"Harry."

"Fine," I sigh, releasing my arms around her and allowing her to go get dressed and all washed up.

"Mate, you're going to be okay," Niall pats my shoulder as Selena enters the bathroom whilst I sit up on her bed and sigh deeply. 

"Will I really?" 

"We'll have fun in Paris," Miley comes around and shrugs her shoulders.

"Right, I'll have fun in the fucking city of love without the love of my life. That makes perfect sense, Miles," I roll my eyes, getting irritated at how they don't understand this is not easy for me. 

"Ready to go?" Liam questions the now freshened up brunette as she nods. Zayn offers to carry her luggage and bring it to the car as people slowly start to file out of the room. 

"You're not going to change clothes?" she walks over to me and takes my hands in hers, intertwining them and playing with my fingers, standing in between my legs.

"No, I'm too upset to," I act like a little child, but I really don't care at this point.

"All right then," she laughs as she nudges me.

"Come on. Let's go," she squeezes my hands in efforts of prompting me to get up.

"No."

"No?"

"No," I repeat. Her hands drop mine and I watch her head to the door without turning back around.

Fuck.

I rapidly get to my feet and chase after her in my pajamas, regardless of the weird looks. 

"I was just kidding," I breathe as she shakes her head, laughing. I wrap my arm around her waist and follow her into the car, making sure I take advantage of every passing second right now.

Selena's POV: 

When we reach the airport, we pay extra so the guys and girls may accompany me until the terminal gate area where I wait for the impending flight. I sit in a black plastic seat, swinging my legs out of anxiety as Harry clutches onto my hand, almost desperately. He keeps peppering my cheeks with light kisses but hey, I'm not complaining. Three months without him will surely be hell but I'm doing my dream and this is for me. I would be a complete idiot to turn this down. 

"You're gorgeous."

"You're lovely."

"You're absolutely wonderful."

"I love your smile."

"I love your humour."

"I love your attitude."

"I love your face."

"I love your body."

"I love your voice."

"I love everything about you."

"I love you," he states inbetween his pecks on my cheeks that no doubt are now filled with the moisture that rested on his lips. 

"And I, you," I manage to fit in once I stop laughing and squirming at his constant touch. 

"Flight 225 is ready to board," the announcer's voice rings out in the airport and my heart dips a little. Before I can even react, the girls rush over and yank me out of Harry's grasp and surround me with bone-crushing hugs.

"Hey!" Harry protests but Danielle turns her head towards him.

"Uh, you stole our girl the whole damn time so it's our time now."

"Yeah, you were totally keeping her to yourself, selfish bastard," Eleanor jokes as she squeezes me tighter.

"I'm going to miss you so much Selly," Demi begins to cry as we all let go and I hug each one of my best friends tighter individually. 

"I'll miss you too," I weakly return, beginning to feel the burn in my eyes.

"Stop crying, Demi," I sniffle, "you're making me cry."

"I can't help it," she frowns as she steps aside, allowing the rest of the boys to come hug me personally.

"I'll take care of Harry. You take care of yourself, okay?" Louis whispers in my ear before we let go.

"Yeah, thanks Lou," I smile through my now watery eyes. I have amazing friends and parting them is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. After Niall, Zayn, and Liam give similar comforts and goodbyes, Harry approaches me again, and pulls me into his chest. I tilt my head upwards and his hands find my face, cupping it delicately as we share our probably most passionate kiss. I eventually taste the mixture of salty tears streaming down both of our faces but I don't care. It strangely adds a somewhat twisted, sad beauty to this action of affection. 

"Last call for flight 225, now boarding," the lady at the counter repeats and I manage to pull away from Harry. He places his forehead on mine, breathing heavily as I release my grip on his shirt.

"I love you," I breathe out.

"I love you too," he licks his partly swollen lips before continuing, "so much."

"I need to go," I remove myself from him as pain flashes through his eyes. It breaks my heart.

"I know you do," he quietly mutters. 

"Bye," I hug him one last time, "for now." With a steady grip on the airplane ticket in my hand, I approach the counter and show the lady my ticket. She scans it and nods, allowing me access to walk down the hall leading to the airplane entrance. Before I walk down, I turn one last time and weakly wave to my friends, sisters, brothers, love. 

This is it.

Harry's POV: 

I am fucking losing it. After sending Selena off, I pretty much crumbled and broke into a million pieces like I predicted I would.

She's gone.

She's really not here anymore.

I won't wake up everyday this summer to her beautiful laugh or her peaceful breathing. I won't hold her whenever I want to. I won't be able to tell her how much I love her on a constant basis. 

I don't know if I can manage this.

It's been three days and I'm already dying. My eyes are bloodshot red and I haven't slept at all. Whenever I close my eyes, all I see is her and then my mind jolts me awake because the realization that I don't have her overwhelms me. We skyped and facetimed already since the minute she landed and she gave me a short tour of the apartment. Her room is the furthest away from all the boys-- thank the Lord. She told me that she already had four practices and so far, she's kicked everyone's asses. That's not a surprise. I believe she can. 

I don't want to upset her so I always wash my face and smile widely when I get to see her beautiful face on camera. At times, I reach out to brush a loose hair on her face only for my fingers to hit the stupid monitor that blocks us. Then, I realize she's miles and miles away from me and my throat runs hoarse. 

This is fucking hell. 

And whoever says 'it'll be okay' is a damn liar. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 33
Harry is a 15 year old boy. His only friend is Ellie his six year old neighbour that he baby sits. Harry is openly gay and doesn't give two shits if...
38.7K 1.2K 53
When your a 16 year old and your mother isn't around. You'll expect a little bit more freedom, but not Hallie. She tries to find a better way to make...
253K 3.4K 37
Elle Parks. At a young age, she experienced a car accident, losing your parents ain't that easy. She was put on the orphanage, waiting everyday for j...
48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...