Best Friends Forever Right..??

By inu_mike

What really happened to Jessica? The once shy girl now turned lethal and cocky as some would say. 3 years wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
chaptert 41 incomplete read A/N
Last Chapter 42
Untitled Part 45 epilogue Idk if you can see it or not.

Chapter 3

38.7K 596 132
By inu_mike

© All rights reserved

Chapter 3

 Our weekend was slow my mom made me stay home and unpack the rest of the house I really didn’t feel like it, but as I said before she made me and it took the whole weekend to finish everything. Our house was completely unpacked now Brook ignored me all weekend every time I waved at her she would flip me off making me go into a fit of laughter she’s still the same as before with her attitude.

Sherry and Mike didn’t have a clue what was going on, I was going to tell them but I decided against because Mike would be pissed and Sherry would think I’m crazy.

“Jesse hey man I was wondering if you be interested in joining the basketball team” I turned to the voice it was that guy that hangs with Brooklyn and her friends.

“And you are” I asked cocking my eyebrow at him.
“Oh yea sorry I’m Damon captain of the basketball team so are you interested in joining” he asked again

“No thanks I don’t like basketball” I said I don’t like the jock scene personally I prefer track and field, soccer or something along that field last year I was forced to join the football team and the basketball team I didn’t like the basketball but football was okay I guess.

“Really can you just come to the try outs and check it out then” He asked I shook my head no

“No thanks man I played last year I didn’t like it seeing you guys play is not going to change my mind” I said he sighed

“Alright but if you do change your mind we have practice everyday stop by” He said I nodded knowing I was never going to stop by he walked away and I walked in the opposite direction to my first class Sherry had disappeared with some guy, when we walked in which is funny because she may act like a slut sometimes but my dear cousin is a virgin she even has the purity ring, she’ll lead a guy on but then tell them that she wasn’t up for it I laugh every time she tell me the stories, I personally don’t think she should keep doing it because something might happen to her but she can handle her self I made sure of that. I walked into the class towards my seat grinning at Brook as she stared out the window.

“Thinking about Friday aren’t you” I said sitting down next to her grinning as she glared at me

“No why would I you jerk now I have to get tested for herpes,” She hissed at me I frowned at the last part.

“I can assure you that I don’t have herpes or any STD’s at that” I said she frowned at me .

“Whatever just leave me alone Jessica ”She smirked when I twitched at my name.

“It Jesse and don’t call me that Brook” I hissed at her she looked at me shock before she composed herself started again.

“Well then don’t call me Brook no one calls me Brook,” She said I frowned at that.
“I used to call you Brook if I remember correctly” she glared at me

“Yea and that was a long time ago you’re not the same person you used to be,” She said I rolled my eyes at that.

“It’s been three years people change Brook,” I said frowning at her not wanting to get into this conversation.

“Well you changed into a conceited jerk I liked you better three years ago” she argued back I gave her a dry laugh.

“Like I said before that was three years ago things change people change Brook” I said she looked me straight in my eye.

“Why” She asked still frowning

“That’s not any of you’re business but I can tell you one thing, you will be mine by the end of the year Brook” I said kissing her un-expectantly on her lips she stiffened before she pushed me away slapping me again I laughed at her and rubbed my cheek.

"You  know it really breaks my heart when you reject me like that" i said rubbing my chest as if my heart felt it.

“I told you not to put you’re hands on me again” She hissed with fire in her eyes a little spitfire.

“I didn’t put my hands on you my lips touched yours” She raised her hand again but I grabbed it.

“Now, now you’re causing a scene my love” I said kissing her knuckles as she turned her head towards the class where her friends were looking at us smirking at her while the other students looked at her with surprise she snatched her hand out of minds glaring at me before she turned to the front.

“You two please keep that to a minimum in my class while I’m teaching leave it for the hallway” the teacher said to us I smiled at him and nodded.

“Yes sir I will keep it a minimum” I said grinning at him while Brook protested

“It’s not what you think “ she said he raised his eyebrow and nodded not believing her I laughed to myself as she glared at me while her friends kept glancing back at us and the Carly girl kept glaring at her oh god I hope she isn’t the obsessed type I looked at her as she gazed at me smiling she gave me a small wave I smirked at her and winked. She smiled and turned back around.

“So shall we continue our conversation love” I asked Brook quietly she turned to me with her face red from anger.

“Stay away from me,” She snarled at me I nodded my head.

“I’ll leave you alone if you give me the one thing that I ask for” I said smirking at her she was glaring holes through my head.

“What is that” She asked through clenched teeth.

“You” I said simply getting to my point I began to explain it to her.

“Brook how do I say this something about you I want it draws me to you and I want it, I will have it  and you will give it to me willingly” I paused watching her reaction turn from shock to anger I held up my finger as she opened her mouth.

“Wait I’m not finished as I was saying I think you’ll enjoy as much as I will and I can guarantee you will love it and if you don’t I’m always up for another round to prove myself” I finished.

“Look here you little bastard I don’t know what happened over the past three years but I will not put up with this you prick so do me a favor instead and leave me the hell alone because you will not be getting anything from me if you want some go to you’re little slut Carly up there” She hissed gathering her books and standing up as the bell rung she walked past me I watched her hips sway back and forth as she walked out the classroom with her friends calling her.

“Jesse every time I see you two together she’s always pissed off” Sherry said from beside me I shrugged.

“I don’t know I don’t think she likes me anymore” I said smirking at her she looked at me confused

“And you’re happy because” she said waiting for me I just smiled until she realized what I was going to do.

“Jesse I swear something isn’t right in your head sometimes” She said laughing as we walked down the hall.

“What I like a challenge all the other girls here are willing and she’s not” I said she stopped in front of me.

“Are you sure you want to do this she was you’re best friend 3 years ago” She said

“I know but she’s not anymore, she’s just another thing for me plus what could possibly go wrong” I said she shook her head

“Fine then Jesse do whatever you want” We walked to our next class.

(Brooklyn POV)

I can’t believe she had the nerve to kiss me again after Friday and she had the nerve to do it in class. I swear I will kill her if she touches me again, I hate the fact that she thinks that I will actually sleep with her for one I would never sleep with a girl not that I’m against people like her its just not my thing and second of all I hate people like her I’m going to put her in her place by the end of the year the jerk honestly think I’ll be hers well she has another thing coming I will never be hers willingly. I grumbled to myself as I sat down in my math class this was supposed to be my best and last year here now it sucks ass because of her.

“Hello love” Jesse greeted me sitting down next to me I didn’t respond to her it would only encourage her to talk to me.

“Oh so now you’re ignoring me,” She asked chuckling what do you think captain obvious.

“I’ll take that as a yes but that’s ok because you’ll talk to me sooner or later” I rolled my eyes as she stared at me grinning. I felt her hand swirl my hair around her fingers I turned to her and glared before I pulled her hands out my hair and moved my hair to the side away from her.

“Oh a response I see I get it now,” she said running her hands down my leg I flinched at her touch.

“Look I told you not to touch me,” I said taking her hands and pushing them away from me.

“And she speaks I knew you couldn’t resist talking to me” She said with a winning look on her face I huffed.

“ Fine I’ll leave you alone for the rest of class” She said I groaned why can’t she leave me alone for the rest of my life that seemed like a much better option. The class went by to fast if you ask me she didn’t talk to me the rest of the class like she said but once the bell rung she immediately started to bug me.

“So what we doing for lunch” she said walking next to me I rolled my eyes at her.

“I don’t know what you’re doing but I’m going to eat with my friends without you” I responded walking faster to my next class she laughed catching up with me she grabbed my hand turning me around to her I pushed off of her.

“Why are you being so mean to me,” She asked pouting I pulled my hand out of hers and walked away form her to my next class.

(Jesse POV)

I grinned at her figure as she walked down the hallway I was following right behind when Carly I think popped in front of me.

“Jesse I was wondering if you were free right now” she asked me I looked around I guess I could have some fun for awhile.

“Yeah I’m free why” I asked smirking she grinned and tugged me into an empty room and attacked me I grinned she’s way to easy I put her on top of the table and had my way with her smirking the whole time.

I walked out the room leaving her in there on the floor by herself, she was actually good this time, she must have practiced since the last time but she still need to improve a little more, I looked at my watch it was the middle of 2nd period. I guess I could go in late I already spoke with the teacher I can take the first unit test today so I didn’t have to come to class until she starts the second unit. I walked into the class.

“Jesse you’re late” She said I shrugged at her and walked to my seat next to Brook who scooted away from closer to the wall I grinned and moved my chair closer to her smiling she glared at me as the teacher with my test.

“Here’s the test you can take unit 2 test when ever you like” She said placing the test in front of my I nodded at her and she walked away.

“How come you get to take the test early we aren’t even half way through the unit yet” Brook asked frowning at me I shrugged and started the test so I could get out of here or at least so I can take my next test. I was trying to concentrate on the problems, which seemed pretty easy but I could feel Brook staring at me I groaned and turned to her.

“What Brook I know I’m hot but damn I’m trying to do the work” I told her smirking she glared at me rolling her eyes.

“You’re not even cute” she said I laughed

“I know I’m not I’m hot” I said rolling my eyes going back to the test she grumbled something under her breath I finished the last question just as the bell rung I didn’t move as I checked over the test.

“Move Jessica” Brook said next to me I glared at her I hate when people call me Jessica and I wasn’t going to let her call me Jessica it brought back to many things.

“Look Brook stop calling me Jessica” I said she looked at me frowning before she rolled her eyes.

“I’ll stop calling you Jessica when you stop calling me Brook and move out my way” She said glaring back at me I stood up and walked away from her ignoring I don’t know why but she’s starting to piss me off now. I gave the teacher my test.

“Thanks Jesse” I nodded

“Um can I take unit 2 and 3 tomorrow or after school” I asked she nodded

“Yes you can take it after school today if you like or you can take it tomorrow either one is fine or you can come during you’re lunch period” she said smiling at me this teacher was actually young she looked like she was fresh out of college she had long light brown hair and dark blue eyes she was about 5 ‘4 a petite girl or woman with curves in the right places.

“It’s rude to check out your teacher” she said frowning snapping me out of my thoughts I looked back up at her with a grin forming on my face.

“Sorry um yeah I’ll take them at lunch” I said with a plan forming in my head.

“Okay I’ll see you at lunch make sure you come exactly when lunch starts to give you enough time” She said

“Alright then I’ll see you soon” I said turning around smirking to myself I’m going to make this year better than last year.

(Brook POV)

If I could kill I would kill her I can’t stand her she’s plucking my last nerves and I don’t like my nerves pluck.

“Brook what up with you and Jesse” Trina asked smirking at me I rolled my eyes at her.

“Nothing up with me and the asshole” I said stabbing my chicken with my fork.

“Didn’t look like anything to me,” Lisa said raising her eyebrows at me.

“Yeah you two looked really cozy in the back” Trina added winking at me  I groaned at them.

“Nothing happened in fact you guys know her” I said they raised their eyebrows at me confused.

“Her” They said at the same time I nodded my head.

“She’s Jessica from middle school the one who moved” I said they looked at me not believing me.

“No she’s not that’s definitely a boy” Trina said looking at Jesse as she walked in and grabbed some food.

“Do you mean Jessica the shy quiet one from school” Lisa asked I nodded.

“Yes that’s her she was over my house on Friday that was my mom surprise” I said Lisa looked at me then at Jesse as she was walking out I guess Jesse felt her staring because she looked at Lisa and winked and gave me a small wave.

“That’s not Jessica it cant be” She said blushing I rolled my eyes at her fine if they didn’t believe me then that was fine.

“If it is she’s hot like hot I would totally date her” Trina said I sighed now my friends are turning for her.

“Yes especially with the new hair cut and the lip rings are so sexy” Lisa said dreamily

“Whatever” I mumbled putting my food in my mouth Damon was looking at me.

“But I looked at the files for Jesse and he or she was on the football team last year” He said confused I shrugged.

“I don’t know I don’t talk to her anymore unless we’re arguing” I said getting back to my food.

“Or flirting in the back of the classroom” Trina added in I groaned and glared at her.

“We weren’t flirting we were arguing” I said they looked at with disbelief.

“If you say so” Lisa said laughing at me I flipped her off.

(Jesse POV)
I had stopped by the cafeteria to get a small plate of food before I went back to the math class room I knocked on the door and opened it the teacher was sitting behind her desk grading papers I believe I smirked at her.

“Hey Miss I’m here for the test” I said she looked up at me and smiled before telling me to sit down she went into a back room I grinned I locked the classroom door and followed her this should be easy. It was a small sized room with a couple of file cabinets and a small desk the teacher was bending over gathering some papers out of a bin, the shades were pulled down I step in the room and closed and lock the door behind me. She stood up and turned around fast bumping into me.

“What are you doing” She said frowning at me and looking at the door I grinned

“Nothing I was going to help you” I said pushing her against the wall she was glaring at me I smirked and kissed her on her neck I felt her tremble under my touch I grinned and kissed her on her mouth she kissed me back I asked for entrance she gladly gave it to me I grinned as she moaned in my mouth.

“Stop Jesse we can’t do this” She said with a flushed face I grinned at her.

“Oh but we can” I unzipped her pencil skirt and slowly pulled it down before I undid her shirt I took it off and looked her over yes she had a nice body. I sat her on the small desk next to us and kissed she started to pull my shirt off I let her she pulled back and gasped.

“You’re a girl,” She said in surprised I smirked.

“Yeah, don’t you check you’re roster its says Jessica” I said kissing her again she wrapped her arms around my neck as I took off her bra and panties I trailed kisses down her body before I went down she was moaning and groaning the whole time while I did her when she was finished she pulled be back up and undid my pants before she did the same for me.

Now that was fun turns out she’s actually bi so she knew what she was doing I enjoyed it was fun I pulled my clothes back on and handed her hers clothes when she was finished and fixed we left out of the back room and went back to the classroom I was grinning as I walked behind her.

“Jesse never mention this” She said I nodded of course I wouldn’t then I wouldn’t be able to do her again.

“I won’t well I guess I’ll have to take my test tomorrow in class the bells about to ring” I said she nodded her head I smiled at her and kissed her.

“See you tomorrow teach” I said smirking at her and walking out the class I saw Sherry walking down the hall I grinned and ran up to her.

“Sherry my cousin” I said draping my arm over her shoulder she looked at me and shook her head.

“Who was it this time” She asked she knows me way to much

“My AP trig teacher” I said laughing she laughed with me.

“So you like old ladies now” She asked I frowned.

“Um no she's like 21 or somewhere close to that turns out she bi” I said happily she laughed at me.

“So you scored a nice lay that knew what she was doing unlike those other girls here in the school,” She said

“Hell yeah and some of the girls seems like they been practicing and other were good when I first did them” I said thinking about it so far I’ve had about 10 girls here well eleven if you include the teacher but anyway they all seemed fine of course the best was the teacher.

“Jesse you little whore” She said I laughed at her

“What about you break any hearts yet” I asked she grinned at me I guess that’s a yes.

“You already know I did, I reel them in have my fun and throw them back out to the sharks” I laughed she worst than me at least I go back once in awhile I’m definitely going back to the teacher I would love to have fun with her again. I grinned at the thought.

“Jesse get you’re mind out the gutter and pay attention to me” Sherry said I rolled my eyes.

“What were you saying,” I asked

“That we should leave and I need a smoke” She said I laughed she only smoked when she was frustrated sexually that is.

“Why don’t you just let a guy finger you or something,” I said bluntly we walked out a side door into the back of the building. Where I pulled out a pack of cigarettes I handed her one and took one for myself.

“Because I have to find the right guy to do it these guys here don’t know what their doing I tried it already” She said taking the lighter and lighting it up I leaned against the building and she sat down on the floor.

“Well I would volunteer but you’re my cousin so that would be weird” I said she laughed as I blew out the smoke.

“Yes that would be weird but technically we aren’t related” She said smirking at me that was true she was adopted even though she had the similar features we weren’t related at all she was adopted by my aunt two years ago after I moved to New York I actually knew her from school before she was adopted we were friends during my frshmen year and I was surprised when my aunt introduced us as newly cousins I knew she was in the foster care system but I didn’t know that my aunt was her foster parent until she offically adopted her.

“Well if you want to I don’t mind but I’m not letting you do anything to me” I said taking the cigarette out of my mouth and looking down at her she looked at me contemplating whether or not she should do it.

“I guess it wouldn’t hurt a bit plus we aren’t related and this will be a one time thing” She said I nodded and dropped the cigarette bud to the ground and dragged it out, she did the same I pulled her up and we walked back in the building I found a un used janitors closet. I pulled her in there and looked at her.

“You sure you want to do this,” I asked she nodded her head.

“Yes I’m frustrated and it’s a one time thing” She said I nodded

“Rules no kissing” I said she nodded and scrunched up her face

“Like I want you’re nasty lips on me” She said I rolled my eyes and unbutton her jeans she watched as I slid them down to her ankles I pushed her onto a chair before I took of her underwear.

“Are you sure” I asked again she rolled her eyes and spread her legs I laughed she was frustrated.

“Yes now hurry up so we can go” She said I groaned and proceeded it didn’t take me long to have her gasping and trembling under my hands before she came I stood and looked at her panting form I can’t believe I just did that to her oh well it looked like she enjoyed it, I wiped off my mouth and hands.

“Whoa now I see why you have girls come after you” She mumbled sitting up in the chairs she stood up and pulled up her pants and fixed her self I laughed at her.

“Man I should’ve dated you in my freshmen year” She mumbled I shook my head and opened the door she walked out and I walked out behind her we walked back outside to my car and got in.

“So where to my dear cousin” I asked smirking at her she groaned and shrugged.

“Well if that’s the case we’ll just go home then,” I said pulling off and into the road.

“So Jesse does that have to me a one time thing,” she asked smirking at me I groaned the girl has no shame what so ever.

“Yes it does if you haven’t notice we live in the same house my mom would skin me alive if she caught me doing that to you again” I said pulling into the garages Sherry was laughing.

“Whatever when I can’t find anyone I’m coming to you again” She said I rolled my eyes and pushed her as we got in the house. I went straight to my room and turned on my Xbox while Sherry did whatever Sherry did I need to buy her a toy or something.

(Brooke POV)

I hate her I hate her I hate her because of her people think that I’m messing with her stupid, stupid ugh god when I see her I will kill. She’s lucky she ditched the rest of the day because I would have approached her on it.

“Brooklyn hey” Frank said stepping in front of me as I was about to leave the school

“What Frank” I said he smiled.

“Well since you’re messing with the new guy I don’t see how you can’t go on a date with me” He said smirking

“I’m not messing with Jesse now leave me alone I don’t want to date you” II pushed him out of my way and walked outside to my car people were staring at me as I made my way to the car I glared at all of the m and got in my car. I drove straight home, when I got home was immediately greeted by my mother.

“Hey honey how was school,” My mom said coming out the kitchen in her apron smiling at me I groaned.

“Fine mom it was fine,” I mumbled to her, her smile widened.

“Well that’s great um Jesse mother invited us out for brunch Saturday do you want to go” She asked jumping up and down I groaned again.

“Do I have a choice,” I asked she looked at me sternly

“Yes you have to go, I don’t see why you wouldn’t want to you and Jesse seemed to get along just fine the other day” She said she so gullable of course we weren’t getting along she can’t read people for anything I didn’t say anything but go to my room I groaned when I looked outside my window Jesse was out there with only a sports bra on and shorts leaning her back on the rails staring up into the sky for a second she looked like the old Jessica who always loved to star gaze but then I saw her smoking a cigarette I frown when did she start smoking she turned her to me and gave me a small salute smirking at me as I frowned and closed my curtains. I climbed I my bed and turned off my lights before I went to sleep.

========================================================================================================================================================================================

COMMENT VOTE FAN

Tell me what you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 13.1K 64
'"I cannot feel this way. You clearly don't feel-" "I do though." He interrupts me. I finally look up to meet his eyes. It holds so much sadness. "Be...
14K 828 41
Jessica moved to Shreveport, LA from LA, California due to the fact that her mom didn't want to deal with her "ways" anymore. she packed up...
1.1K 16 39
*GirlXGirl* Jessica lives in the perfect neighborhood. Having nice people around in a place she grew up in, is the best thing. But she is about to mo...
320K 7.2K 19
Jessica took a deep breath and ran a hand through her long dark hair. "Alex do you even hear yourself right now? Dont you see she's trying to pull u...